View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Jun 04, 2024 1:36 pm

Reply to topic  [ 126 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
 Way too Candid Camera (Midori) 

Post Re: Way too Candid Camera (Midori)
The warmth of that contact flows over my cheek. At the mention of my neighbor I cast my eyes to that crack. Someone out to fix that … then a dim piece of information hit me. If I could hear what was going on up there … whatever. I didn't care. Nor did I quite realize that without that crack the room above would have been sound proof.

Bad maintenance? Or was it intentional? She didn't know but didn't really explore that matter further.

“She doesn't seem to like it. And I don't mind it so it's not all that noble.” If I did mind it though I wouldn't have offered. I could be a bit selfish at times. When he spoke about panties though I began thinking of my own and how I would be out of them in little time. Though it was as if he was reading my mind by mentioning discarded ones. They did not need to be mine after all if he rarely used that tree or never with anyone else though if I came across panties in other trees I would know what they were for.

So he wished to save something for later. Not that I minded that but I thought if I could delay him then maybe I would recover a bit. Or maybe he would just depart. Too much of a good thing and all that.

Grinning I got up off my knees. “Well, you could show me a trick of yours yourself. You said you knew magic right? Actual magic and not cheap tricks like mine right?”

If it were too simple I wouldn't have time to recover.

Midori Gemma
Character Listing
Notes

Wed Aug 03, 2016 4:17 am

The demon nodded as she spoke, not offering herself up in the girl's place more of the concern of a neighbor. She truly didn't care yet had empathy of one who had been in her shoes. Little did either of them know the crack would be gone the next time she left and and returned to her room, the island seemed to be mysterious in its workings and midhaps like this simply didn't happen.

Laughing at her requestI honestly do not know magic. Almost all of my bretheren do, but my interests have always been in the realm of sciences. For some reason cold hard logic, numbers, formulas, and relationships have always appealed more strongly to me than the study of mystical energies. While I possess some abilities you would consider magic, they are simply what I do.

The demon explains, setting down the bag containing the videos. He had one trick all demons were taught at a young age, that if he ever showed to anyone with any real skill, it would end up getting him laughed at to no end. This is about the limit of what I know that is true magic...

He stands before her and begins concentrating, sweat forming on his brow, and slowly raises his arms, hands spread, palms facing together, after a few minutes of nothing happening, this was a soft hiss and a beam of light no wider than your average string used for sewing eminated from each palm. The beams traveled towards each other and met in a brief flash of light. It was truly more underwhelming that it sounds and had the luminosity of a flick of a lighter failing to ignite. Slimer seemed rather pleased with himself though, somewhere though his race was either facepalming or laughing at the pathetic display.

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=7278

Wed Aug 03, 2016 4:44 am

“Science?” I was a bit wide eyed at that notion. It was what I came here for in order to be more helpful to Armand upon my return.

He set aside the bag of evidence. I knew if I had every spoke about this matter I would lack the proof to back up my claims. I would sound like one of those UFO nuts, the extreme ones anyway, that always spoke of government conspiracies hiding evidence.

Baffling, there might not be any evidence because it doesn't exist. But I had not been one of those that had to have anyone believe me. When I was a little girl I learned that not everyone saw Mushi. It wasn't normal so for the most part I ignored the fact that I saw them. It had not mattered to me who knew and so I never really felt a need to discuss them.

He made a display of generating light. Either he focused it or created it. As minute as it was it was impressive to someone like me that didn't know much about it at all. Just what I had seen in shows and cultural references.

But I would not have expected light being an Oni thing. Something destructive came to mind then I thought I got it. If he could generate or focus light then it was little different then bending it, maybe even keep it from touching him. Invisibility?

“Very nice, but tell me a little more about this science thing. Is it just a broad spectrum with biology, chemistry physics and what not or a specialty or preference?”
OK, so I couldn't keep him busy with magic but I did have a genuine interest in science. And seeing that he was out of magic tricks as far as I knew it did not hurt to inquire about it.

Midori Gemma
Character Listing
Notes

Wed Aug 03, 2016 7:26 pm

Yes, science is my other passion... the demon says, fucking lovely young Shokushu student obviously his other one.

He was pleased she didn't laugh at his pathetic display of magic, and in fact she seemed to appreciate his quite pathetic training lesson display. The demon seemed truly surprised that this beautiful Asian woman with what was apparently a dark checkered past held such interests. Little did he know it was almost her sole reason for coming there.

Absolutely, science is the language of the universe. Its truths are absolute, and undeniable. As great as magic is, science is capable of almost anything, without the personal costs that tend to accompany powerful magics. In fact in my view, magic is simply a science just with more flamboyent and egotistical practitioners.

Yes, physics, botany, biology, chemistry, I love all of the sciences. My first love and what I am famous for throughout the Galaxy is my chemistry. I have dedicated most of my life to the field.

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=7278

Thu Aug 04, 2016 2:46 am

When you broke it down things done through science could seem to be magic to those without that knowledge. In the last few years though I had been trying to be useful to Armand. We may not have been an item any longer but he didn't treat me like shit, the only human who hadn't.

I wasn't callous but I did what I wanted. I still could empathize but I was far from a saint. Like my neighbor. I did her a favor since she didn't want the attention though I couldn't really understand why.

Prudes baffled me most of the time. I had to learn the difference between those playing hard to get and those that had been a waste of time. But life was so much easier without all this fuss. My life was forever changed but I enjoyed what I had of it.

Whether hunting down Mushi or assisting Doctor Saladin I did my all. This situation had never occurred before. A Mushi, no Oni, crossing over to our side. I never got to interact with one before at this level and it all started off frightening. It hadn't been now after I had gotten use to matters. By seeing Mushi all my life I was able to adapt and that aphrodisiac helped. The taunts too since it had fired me up in different ways altogether as if I needed to show him.

I probably couldn't match him in the strength department. Judging that there was not much of a response as I touched him again he probably had far more sexual endurance too.

“Chemistry,” that was useful in Armand's genetic work. “I don't know much of it. Biology I my primary focus but with the work I was helping with I always wanted to have a better grasp of that field. I know enough to get by though.”

Midori Gemma
Character Listing
Notes

Thu Aug 04, 2016 3:14 am

The demon was unfamiliar with the specifics of her beliefs that filled her mind about his species. Most of them were absolute rubbish, while some were startlingly accurate. His species had visited the human's in the infancy of their development and myths, legends, and even some religions were altered forever, or even created. What a long way they had come as a whole.

The demon nodded along as she spoke. Biology is a wonderful study. The study of life. The study of all things that life encompasses. That is a never ending pursuit, with life always waiting to be discovered and studied from the small to the awe inspiring massive.

I certainly can't fault you for your passion lying there. While I have spent some time studying the field it is not my strongest area of expertise. As much as I obviously love copulation... my ultimate joy has been through creation by other means. The strength of bonds, the interactions of substances, the explosive results when two benign ingredient mix, to combust, or remain inert. When things come together and produce everything from the fantastic and unbelievable to something that changes the coarse of a species development.
The demon lights up as he talks about his other passion.

My current endevour is to create the ultimate renewable fuel. It's the challenges of failure that sometimes drive me to strive even harder to success. Gains without any effort seem to hold less value. So to me, it fits my passions in every way. The demon waves his hands and points and even pounds his fist into his hand at one point. Talking about chemistry seemed to get him quite animated, although he knew she didn't share his passion for the subject, it was nice to discuss it without worry of spies, or competitors seeking to steal his hard work.

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=7278

Thu Aug 04, 2016 4:52 am

“Fuel ...” that was something I didn't know much about. Combining chemicals in such ways had not been my norm of duties. They had begun mostly in secretarial aspects though I branched out from their learning what I could.

I got to help up from time to time and even learned a few things. Such as the cleanest source of energy out there though I could be wrong. Sadly I wasn't as up to date with my sciences then I was with my movie quotes though I could quote several old movies too.

“You're speaking about fusion?” Figuring out how stars produced hydrogen and all that was something most folks would be interested in. I had remained uncertain though. He could have had something else in mind, something far more portable.

I listened to him go on about chemistry. God, it was like he was and Oni version of Doctor Saladin, who was far more versed in chemicals than I.

“I don't use much chemistry. We do a lot of genetic research and no not for clones. I have a certain knack when it comes to the sciences. I don't forget, though I might not understand things and still have to learn in a normal fashion but once it's in there it gets locked in.

“We did a lot of work with genetic defects and identifying bad combinations working to correct them. That sort of thing. Lots of long work, lots of trial an error two.”

I smiled a bit. “What kind of fuel?” I was uncertain there. While gasoline had been used for most automobiles I read about those using corn syrup for their needs. “For vehicles, homes or both.”

Midori Gemma
Character Listing
Notes

Fri Aug 05, 2016 3:17 am

The demon looked surprised she knew about fusion. Other species had developed the technology of cold fusion long ago but humans had yet to achieve it.

Cold fusion would be taking high energy molecules such as hydrogen, and with the use of a metal converting it to helium on the atomic level releasing vast amount of energy in the process. Truly a wonderful technology.

My work on the other hand is basic around a chemical catalyst that simply uses the natural movement of hydrogen atoms in water and accellerating that movement by exciting the electrons without quite breaking the bonds, leaving no byproduct more dangerous than the initial water and renergizing itself based on the energy that is released in the process, as the electrons slow. It would restructure the catalyst molecules back together since the water molecules are not fundamentally changed. This would require vastly less energy to affect the water. That is the theory anyway, as so far my catalyst experiments have met quite tragic results. But as a scientist, failure only means our hypothesis was wrong and in light of new evidence we must alter our hypothesis and retest.

The greatest understanding only comes through failures.

He nods to himself, as if reinforcing an idea that was true, yet painful at the same time.

Ahh, your interest lies in correcting what are perceived as flaws found with in nature. A truly humble and honorable passion. One must simply take care not to forget that some things are not meant to be changed, and that by doing so there will always be unintended consequences. I do applaud your studies though as correcting some genetic anomolies have led to countless saved lives, and an end to mass starvation. Truly a noble goal if it is held there.

The demon didn't see the obvious contradiction in warning against playing god while he wantonly satified his carnal desires at the expense of the young women of Shokushu. Sometimes even those with an unerring eye can be completely blind.

As for its intended uses, why for anything that needs energy. Such a process would be both portable, renewable, and powerful, a challenge facing intelligent life from the beginning. It applications would be of unlimited benefit to all.

The demon was far from noble, and did not mention the wealth and absolute power he would gain over being the creator of such a universe changing invention.

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=7278

Fri Aug 05, 2016 4:45 am

Humans had not harnessed the secrets of fusion. It had been a mystery but something that was discussed in one of those documentaries I watched about the universe. Something about stars and the possibility of harnessing fusion. It was a hypothetical matter. Perhaps they had been speaking about space tech, rockets and worm holes. I couldn't recall.

My gift had it's limits. I tended to remember what I learned with the sciences but the kicker was that that didn't impart understanding. Nor did I often recall the source or the exact scenario but I tended to remember it.

It went without saying that anyone that discovered fusion would be powerful and wealthy. Though I could see several enemies too from those that controlled energy markets.

No one liked having their own pocket hit. But I did not think too much into his reasons, He seemed passionate about science though.

My aims had not been so noble. I wanted to help Doctor Saladin and in turn did good by proxy. I hadn't really thought of getting rich or famous. Frankly I wasn't that good. I remembered what I learned but had no special talent for comprehension so my rate of learning was slow.

But that was why I had been here too. I would have slowed down Armand too much if I was taught by him not that he ever expressed minding.

I didn't know where this ability came from. It could have been my interest in Armand pushing me on to retain this stuff or just some odd learning behavior that I never realized I had,

There was little use for theories when I was on my back after all. Speaking of which my hand worked over that stiffness. I made a show of gazing at it as I pumped that girth nice and slow. I debated a bit, contemplated matters then shifted to my knees guiding that member between my breasts before making a tunnel out of my tit flesh.

My breasts dragged against that member a my tongue washed over the tip. My eyes peak up, somewhat interested to see if he was still trying to carry on though my tongue moved nice and slow against him.

Midori Gemma
Character Listing
Notes

Sat Aug 06, 2016 3:01 am

The demon had been droning on about his favorite topic, and probably would have gone on for quite awhile longer had it not been for that strange nagging sensation that assaulted him. His brain was mid sentence but... what exactly had he been about to say?

His brain slapped him with a wave of pleasure as her hand slid seductively over his cock. He continued blabbering for a few more moments until he looked down and he saw an attractive Asian girl, sucking the tip of his cock, her small delicious breasts hugging the remainder of his shaft and his diatribe was effectively ended on the spot.

wha...what the demon wondered aloud.

Hmm... when did that happen the demon wondered as he looked into her Hazel eyes. The hand that only moments before had been gesticulating wildly reached instinctively forward and slid backwards of her scalp, slipping through her silky straight black hair until it settled at the back of her head.

He pulled softly, forcing her head into a rhythm even as his hips began bucking upwards and back down, sliding his cock through that warm delightful tunnel and into her waiting, suckling mouth...

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=7278

Sat Aug 06, 2016 4:19 am

I loved it. The stammering, the loss of words and the confusion. Being good enough to capture someone's attention thrilled me and he was no different then Doctor Saladin in that he got lost in going on about this or that with science to the point of not even realizing what I was doing until I started.

Not that I minded. He could have continued, if he could manage but I thought that I had shifted the topic. His hand pulled against the back of my head though he wasn't eager in changing my speed thus far.

He knew I could take all of him. I teased though. I wanted him to bask in that pleasure. I wanted him to want it and not expect it at all. So I didn't take him as deep, not all the time. Sometimes I would take him deep. But I kept him guessing.

I picked up speed at times and slowed down at others. Provided that he had not forced me on to a quicker pace or taking that meaty member deeper I worked the seal of my lips against him again and again watching for any signs that I needed to increase my pace or adjust that was if he had not adjusted it for me in the interim.

Midori Gemma
Character Listing
Notes

Sat Aug 06, 2016 3:58 pm

The demons hand rested in her hair, not forcing or speeding the process simply content in letting the sexy asian girl satisfy him.

Midori you...are one talented...sexy...fucking...woman...

The demon manages to utter between groans of delight. While most asians were not known for impressive busts, and Midori was no exception, she used her perfectly ample bosom to surround his cock in an embrace of pliant tit-flesh that only enhanced the erotically slow blow job.

He watched as her tight tiny lips suckled at the tip and accepted the head, wrapping that mushroom of sensative nerve in an unimaginable sensative kiss. Over and over it went, tight suction welcoming him.

Use your tongue...lick it... he encourage her.

His tentacles meanwhile slowly extrude from beneath his arms, slithering down his sides and shooting out to wrap around her slender waist. Tantilizingly, they coil around her lower back and slip down toward her inner tihighs. They begin to softly slide against her pelvis and inner thighs, pressing and slipping back and forth. He deicded to reutrn the pleasure, for a job so well done. Soft touches repaying her soft touches.

Meanwhile, through out it all he burned the look of her beautiful face pleasuring him slowly into his mind. A thought and moment worth treasuring forever.

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=7278

Sat Aug 06, 2016 7:38 pm

I had not been impeded by that hand at all letting my lips and tits do the work for me as I licked that pole. He had been drawn out of his talk about fuel and science though I knew that I had his full attention in other ways.

Feeling the flow of tentacles cascading down my form I kept my attention focused on pleasing him. Encouraging him to wonder at whatever other tricks I had. While most had been those that anyone could do it took a great deal of practice and dedication to master them. Few had that sort of time on their hands or the inclination to learn. For whatever reason society seemed to frown on those that possessed such skills deeming them sluts, but really what man didn't want their own personal freak between the sheets?

If everyone were those innocent good girl types I imagined that most men would grow bored. Those may be the sorts of women they settled down with though for fun they came to my type. I had never really fancied myself as marriage material even when I was with Armand.

Sure I entertained the thought once or twice but left off with the fantasy there not believing that I should have been even dating him. It didn't last though. There wasn't a huge fight between us or anything like that but there was an awkwardness. My past paid a lot to coloring that situation. I never felt as if I were good enough yet it had been something I wasn't even aware that I had been longing for until I had sampled it for myself.

His tentacles worked down to my waist. Then lower I could feel them creep along my pelvis and inner thighs. My moans were light and somewhat muffled though their vibrations added to the sensations that my mouth had been displaying. My tongue washing against that tip each time I lifted high enough or before descending down that incredible length. Sometimes I ignored his commands to keep up a good pace but whenever I sought to slow it down a bit I gave him a bit of attention either before or after taking him in. My eyes remained focused on him all the while, since I was not complying fully if it seemed to irritate him then I would shift my tact but if he seemed to be enjoying it and there had been no signs to the contrary then I would keep up that teasing action.

Midori Gemma
Character Listing
Notes

Sun Aug 07, 2016 4:18 pm

The tentaclew continued to rub along the crease of her sensative inner thighs. Their cock-tips fluffy and yielding against her delicate skin. Slowly but surely, they rubbed back and forth and much the same pace set by Midori.

Her thoughts drifted to feelings of inadequacy. As the demon stood there and the Asian goddess of the sexual arts performed an amazing tit/blow job on the demon he was almost snapped out of the blissful, almost unending waves of constant pleasure. The thoughts were absurd, and yet he ddid not know as much about human society and norms to make a fair unerring judgement.

You are truly a goddess... he barely manages to utter, anyone...would...be blessed...to be...the permanent...recipient...of your talents...

The demon was vague enough to not let on that her thoughts were an open book to him. She would do well after the island finished her already extensive training. There was no need to rush that breaking though. She had years before someone bought her and made her into a sex-slave, and damn that would be one of the luckiest aliens ever to have lived.

Those tentacles slowly rub closer and closer inward from that crease moving millimeters at a time towards her lovely lips.

Her other set of lips seemed to alternate between kisses, sucks and spreading for her fantastic tongue to make its appearance with well-placed, and well-timed licks. It was a truly fantastic experience, another surprise in the sexual arts, that Midori seemed to hold a master's degree in.

She seemed in no particular rush and the demon took that queue and slid his tentacles closer and closer, seeking to repay the anticipation and pleasure she was bestowing upon him. Finally, as she squeezed her tits just right into a warm enveloping tunnel, they reached her labia. Stroking and rubbing thier lengths along the loose skin, they did not seek to penetrate but simply to use the friction to drive her wild. Caught in the collaspe of the two nearing tentacles would be her clit, and he made sure it was gently squeezed between the sliding tendrils. Back and forth, sawing lightly over her genitals, eager to match her pace.

Those lovely hazel eyes never leaving his own green eyes. It added to the intimacy of the moment. Her moans vibrating softly against his flesh, managing to amp up the pleasure to a whole new level. Not take her as more than a harlot, the man she knew must have been insane. Although perhaps her self-doubts were a self fulfilling prophesy of sorts. Who knew? Humans were so damned complicated emotionally. Better to fuck them and use them for the glorious pleasure their bodies were elequently designed for thought the happy demon.

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=7278

Sun Aug 07, 2016 9:39 pm

I had that option thrust upon me. The more that I teased the more he did as those tentacles slid along me running over the soft warm skin. He even played with my labia and clit though I moaned against the stiff ole in my mouth.

But I decided not to change a thing. He had to endure it thus far and thus a bit longer though he was certainly having an effect on me. I couldn't blame it on the drug either, it was as if his earlier taunt snapped me out of a haze that I wasn't aware that I was in at all.

My joy poured out around that rod as I worked it deep into my mouth as it moved between the tits rubbing against the sides. They were in the way in taking him all the way in but even with that hindrance I had managed to draw most of him in.

I was uncertain what he had meant. Had he been delving into my mind? Hinting at the future? I had not given it much thought as to what happened next. I was under the belief that these were just Mushi that managed to cross over from their reality but wasn't sure that many others even saw them.

“UHHH!!!” That felt damn good. I gazed toward him, renewed hunger in my eyes as if imploring him to continue as best as I could without breaking away from him at all, at least not yet as I considered ceasing the titty fuck to draw him in deep again while guiding those tentacles closer to the mark. Thus far I managed to refrain from such an action as my tongue worked feverishly against him, encouraging him on.

Midori Gemma
Character Listing
Notes

Mon Aug 08, 2016 2:32 pm
Reply to topic   [ 126 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next