View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Jun 09, 2024 1:04 am

Reply to topic  [ 218 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12 ... 15  Next
 Weird Science (for Katsurou) 

Post Re: Weird Science (for Katsurou)
(no worries, I've gone through that a time or two myself)

Etolie's features were washed in a glow. Her cheeks red, her covered eyes wide. So full, she felt the tentacle cocks plugging up both her holes. All that cum/gel fighting to get out of her as if she were a jar filled to the brim. That substance wanted out yet had no place to go.

The loud ripping sound wasn't so loud she realized as the restraints on her arms had been released. Her senses were that augmented. At once she reached out as if to embrace him. He was not there but above her so instead she caressed those tentacles as her chest rose and fell with each intake of breath.

There was a definite glow about her. Etolie felt both exhausted and energetic at the same time. For once she felt the glow of her own energy against her skin. A warm tingling sensation flowed about her. Coupled with the effects of that gel her mind was forced to struggle against these new sensations.

“Ah!” She gasped. Was she that loud? She felt the flow of that gel escaping her. Felt the moisture beneath her since she could barely move. Yet the liquid seemed to warm with the contact of her flesh just as the gel did when worked against her skin. Either she was squirming against it unconsciously of the magical tingle against her worked that gel against her ass and the back of her legs.

The fog of her mind was interrupted by his words. Their meaning caught up with her a few seconds later. She had to turn her attention to them, finding it easier to focus on a few things at a time rather than all these sensations that would have otherwise overwhelmed her.

She nodded. Catching her breath enough after a few minutes she spoke.

“I can see you. N-Not really but I can. It's weird … almost as if my mind is working out all these sensations to paint a picture.” How accurate it was had been another thing. It was like that story of the three blind men trying to describe an elephant after stroking different parts of it's body. Not one had the complete picture. How accurate had her mind been in reconstructing all the information it was receiving even if she wasn't consciously attempting to do so.

Wed Jun 23, 2021 1:26 pm

“I can see you. N-Not really but I can. It's weird … almost as if my mind is working out all these sensations to paint a picture.” she murmured out.

Try not to focus on the details too much or else you'll never be able to get back. he told her - he sounded off-hand and casual about it, but was that a warning? It was an odd sensation as he pulled away, letting her relax unbound on the bed. It almost felt like she was zooming out with a digital camera, adding more and more things to follow as the tendrils displaced air around her as they meandered over her body. Thankfully, the slow drip allowed her to come down from her orgasmic high and settle into a slow, steady breathing.

Whatever he had done to her had extended her senses yet again, adding a further layer of detail to her already heightened sense of touch, hearing and scent. The room came into focus slowly, but surely as her mind slowly processed the information from her heightened senses. It wasn't as intense as when he would 'link' their senses together, but he had mentioned her limits...

"On one hand, you should rest as much as you like." he speaks again after spending some time on the ceiling. "...but wouldn't others look for you when they realize you are missing?"

PM me anytime if you want to arrange a session.

Thu Jul 01, 2021 3:37 am

A warning. She allowed her senses to jump around rather than make an attempt to focus them. It left her head spinning a bit as her mind attempted to filter out some of that overflow. Instead of being lost in all that buzz. Etolie felt the further enhancement of her senses well before he left her body.

She felt every divet in those tentacles as they danced over her. She felt every pour in her skin. She could even feel the tiny hairs standing on end. Portions of the room had been revealed to her. It was as if she were scanning the room. Each moment something new was revealed to her. Sometimes images were clearer. Colors exploded before her, objects were magnified in greater clarity. Then her gaze pulled away zooming out to get a different perspective.

She felt the temperature, “saw” with greater clarity. An her sense of touch was off the carts. Little by little she grew use to this overload as best as she could. Then something else hit her and the process started all over again.

His question was in perfect clarity cutting through that fog. Each syllable resounded within her ears and she could calculate the pitch so well that she might have been able to copy him exactly. She felt that she controlled her vocal cords so well that with some practice she may have been able to do so if she desired. Of course she had no real idea if that was even possible but it felt within the realm of possibility. Practically everything did in this state.

“Not until morning. Probably as late as the evening.” Briefly she had a roommate/servant. Barring that there was her usual cliche and her duties as the student council president even if Vera had demoted her to vice president she still had most of the tasks of her old position until she proved herself worthy of that title.

It was likely that someone would notice her absence by the time her classes let out. She was important after all. “That prefect probably is still looking for me.”

Sun Jul 04, 2021 11:43 pm

"I see..." he responded to her clarification, appearing to relax a little as took note of this. It was a strange experience - he seemed to 'sit back' against gravity, while the few tentacles that remained exploring her body seemed to do so with almost no notable direction from him. The soft, twitching nodules lining the underside of some of those things brushed gently against her sensitive breasts, while the ridged things explored her shoulders and hips, carefully massaging the exhaustion away from her. The mass of throbbing liquid in her womb slowly settled down, seeming to become slightly more dense as her body continued to draw it into herself - absorbing it little by little directly into her bloodstream and keeping her senses at a pleasant high without overwhelming her.

Smaller, wormlike tentacles took over as the thicker tentacles drew back, fondling her perky tits and teasing her still-erect nipples, their synchronized motions as they serviced her body was an incredible feat to be sure - moving just so to pleasure her without driving her over the edge. The occasional 'licks' to her nubs kept her on her proverbial toes while an oozing mass of smaller tendrils pressed against her well-worked cunt and ass, gently licking her holes and applying a soothing gel on to it.

“That prefect probably is still looking for me.” she finally mentions.

"Perhaps." he acknowledged her observation. "Once you are able, shall we turn the hunt inside out and go look for her?"

Mon Jul 05, 2021 4:52 am

The tentacles swarmed over her. Thick ones, slender ones. All massaging and licking her. She felt the different temperatures in gel as more as applied to her then rubbed into her skin. Etolie's racing mind adapted to these sensations rather than being overwhelmed.

In part it was due to her magical training in concentrating on a single thing. She was able to split these old and new senses up then figure out how to toggle between them without being overloaded. It was still difficult to do but far more manageable since he wasn't pushing her at the moment and the gel inside her dispersed more evenly throughout her body.

At the back of her mind she had wondered about his confirmation to what she said. Not sure if he was acknowledging the fact that they had plenty of time or if he had something more nefarious in mind.

The air filled with small gasps and moans as the touches continued. Nipples where licked along with the rim of her ass and the slit of her sex. Yet at the same time those tentacles did not push her over the edge retreating to tend to other spots. It kept her in a pleasant aroused state that he could easily tip her over.

His question got her attention. The dominant side of her rearing it's head as she thought through scenarios. She was a predator in a sense seeking to dominate other students when she could get away with it. Was the prefect more than human? If so it was more intriguing to actually get at one of the guests. Of course she'd need his help for that.

And if she were just a prefect well putting an authority figure in place was ideal even if she would have to wipe her memory afterward.

Etolie grinned up at him. “Since I don't think she's going to give up let's do that.” It was tough to say which she enjoyed more, her love of chemistry and figuring out what was going on here or dominating others especially now with the tables being turned on her more often than not.

Thu Jul 08, 2021 2:02 pm

“Since I don't think she's going to give up let's do that.”

"Yes... I believe that you are..." he spoke, his tone almost sounding like an approving teacher speaking to an eager student.

And with that, a wet splatch of that gooey liquid hit her chest, her sense of touch immediately responding to it as the smaller tentacles servicing her chest moved out of the way for a brief moment, before converging again to rub the pleasant liquid into her skin. Muscular lengths moved across her forearms and up her hands, applying the slick stuff on the palm of her hands and her neck, while the narrower lengths clustered around her stomach, massaging the sense-enhancing liquid onto her thighs and nethers. "... ready."/color]

The liquid felt less dense as it was worked into her attuned body, while the gooey lump in her womb continued to stiffen up as her body drew on its power. The subtle warmth throbbed inside her as her senses adjusted ever so slightly to give her an edge on her hunt, while dampening the ones that would cause her to get distracted or experience discomfort.

[color=#FF8000]"I believe you can find your way back now... Either on your feet or on all fours. Use any method that you feel gives you a better insight to your surroundings."
he finished as he watches her get up from the bed. "...but if you need further help, all you must do is ask."

A finger-like length brushed against her ass.

Sat Jul 10, 2021 2:30 am

“AHHHH!!!!”

The splash of liquid is unexpected. Her mind races to catch up to all the information it was receiving. From the tentacles drawing away from her sensitive chest to the changes she felt above her, that gathering mass that had been gathering overhead that she had dismissed in an effort to focus to make sense of things easier.

It was too late to react to it until it hit. A sudden burst flowed through her. That contact alone triggering an orgasm sending her over that edge that he had brought her too again and again. Taking advantage of that state the tentacles returned drawing out this intense state Etolie found herself in.

With all the new senses she focused on a select few. One being her own pleasure. It was as if a switch had been flipped that she was unable to ignore. Tentacles brought further attention to her aching body. Gel was rubbed into her, that cool substance becoming warmer.

In a way she was clothed in the thin substance.

Either her tits were that sensitive or the thought of the hunt that arousing. Perhaps both. It took her some time to recover. When she had she found the restraints removed. Sitting up Etolie collected herself then nodded.

“Ready.” As she stood one of the thinner tentacles caressed her ass.

It wouldn't be so overwhelming if she walked. Quicker too. She was eager though she didn't have much of a plan. Being naked all she could think of was being a distraction. After all coming across a naked person when it was unexpected tended to gather attention. Even if the prefect discovered her clothes it wasn't likely that she was prepared to come across a naked person. Maybe if she were familiar with what occurred on the island.

Etolie didn't think of it much. She made her way through the darkness which wasn't as dark as it was before. Each step was a bit wobbly. She wasn't fully recovered yet but anxious to get started. Steps grew stronger as she continued. Recovering as she moved Etolie made sure to collect the elevator key again.

In short order she made her way back there. Stopped and reached out with her senses. Above her wasn't as vacant as before but it was still difficult to determine what was going on. She waited a few moments. Taking her time to adjust then calculate her findings.

It was confusing at first sorting through useless information for the data she needed. Piecing together what she could she could better predict movements. She tagged differences too. Those senses weren't the most accurate but she could gather a sense of routine motions of guards doing the rounds or sitting in a lounge.

“Where is she? There.”

Still on the floor they left her albeit in a different room. Focusing on it Etolie figured it was a bathroom. Cleaning up after her session? Did it run that long or was she just checking the area on her rounds. She wasn't moving so she guessed she was tidying herself up.

“I think she's in a restroom. What's the plan?” She was already heading up.

Sun Jul 11, 2021 11:02 pm

“I think she's in a restroom. What's the plan?”

The mass of tentacles that glided across the ceilings above her, like some sort of warped shadow paused at this information. Inky pseudopods seemed to reach out, while smaller tentacles caressed the back of her head, followed by her senses clearing up as her sensory organs shared what she had found with him, and in return, received clarification from his sensory... organs?

"We will be approaching within range in a few moments." he acknowledged her, then changed the subject. "I have studied how you walk, and have a suggestion. Lean forward ever so slightly, and allow the heel of your foot to touch the ground, followed by slowly applying the rest of your foot to the ground. This will eliminate any form of noise coming from you."

As the hunters approached the restroom, the reason why the girl had walked there all the way from the lab soon became apparent. The imperious and bossy prefect, completely nude, now served a pair of guards with her hands, while a third man roughly fucked her cunt. Her hand was pressed against her lips, stifling her erotic moans. Almost at the edge of her senses, the cum that packed her womb now rumbled as the trio finished off on and inside her respectively despite her desperately shaking her head no. Her body, on the other hand - had no such objections, clamping down on the cock as it packed her cunt full of a fresh dose of cum before she finally collapsed, rolling off the guard who had spewed a serving of cum inside her.

"Come on. Time for me to try out your ass." one of the men gently prods her in the ribs with his booted foot. "On your hands and knees."

The garbled stutter from the prefect was all that he would get as a response.

"Had too much, huh?" the man sneers.

"I... I'm at my limit... sir..."

"Fine, but we're not done with you yet. You can take a break, but once you're ready, come down to the break room."

"Yesh... sir..." the prefect nodded her head weakly.

"Eh, she's earned a little break." the other guard shrugged. "Bitch basically did all of us at least twice already."

"She owes us more than just that." the third man growls. "That dumbass had us chasing ghosts all the fucking time. All this talk of 'bootleg alcohol' is bull anyway."

"Oh absolutely."

Their voices slowly fade away as they join the others in the break room. The sound of tables and chairs being moved can be heard faintly as they do something in there. The restroom is left empty, the prefects' weak, lust-laced gasps quietly echoing inside as she starts to play with herself, as she imagined what the sex-starved men would have her do next. She rolls over into a small puddle of cum and her back now faces the entryway as she desperately tries to work off her own arousal to try and keep a clear head.

Now would be a good time to surprise her.

Tue Jul 13, 2021 5:11 am

That touch to the back of her head was like an infusion. There was a sudden jolt in clarity. Things that were more important for the now had been clearer while all that buzz competing for attention had been dialed down. It was hardly background noise now.

She heard things with better clarity. All that input formed images in her head. From shifting weight to the displacement of air it had formed a picture in her head as to what was going on in that rest room. Moans hit her ears and while she had detected some of the security guards elsewhere it became clear that she had missed these two at first. The rest were in the break room. If she had to guess these two had been called in from elsewhere on the campus by their buddies.

Etolie gave a small nod complying with his advice. Leaning forward a little as she departed the elevator. Her steps even and slow. Stepping down on the ball of her feet and slowly descending to her heel. She moved along getting a clearer picture of events in that rest room. So detailed were her senses that she could virtually see the prefect shaking her head 'no' as she was filled with cum.

On an all girls campus birth control was impossible to obtain. It seemed that prefect's had the same problem. She couldn't see that room in color. It was as if all her training fed her input and she was watching a black and white video, well in her case it was more green and white. How much focus had she put into what was ahead of her to the detriment of everything else?

It would have been all too easy to sneak up on her. Listening in to the conversation she ducked around a corner after discovering the nearest classroom was now locked up. She pressed her back to the wall and waited for the men to depart. They moved right passed her as they headed towards the elevator.

Once she had calmed down some she continued on stopping right before the closed door. Taking a deep breath she extended her senses again. Nothing had changed though there would be no sneaking up on the prefect who was across from the door pleasuring herself.

“Let's do this.”

Opening the door she couldn't imagine what the other girl would have thought. Perhaps before the door opened she would have thought that the guards were coming back only for her own nude form to be displayed. If she were keen eyed and looked beyond the obvious she might have seen something above her. Possibly not considering even now that she couldn't get an exact impression of him whenever she turned her attention toward him. He may have been out of sight too waiting for an opportunity.

Etolie didn't think of that at the moment. She simply grinned across at the prefect. “Haven't you gotten enough? I thought they'd never leave.” She approached slowly allowing the prefect to fill in the blanks. If she had experiences herself she may mistake her as one of those beings. If not her appearance should be distracting enough for her to get off her simple sleep enchantment so she didn't have to waste time overpowering the other student securing her while she was unconscious so their fun could begin. Well, her fun anyway.

Thu Jul 15, 2021 2:05 pm

She had displayed incredible capabilities for stealth. Instantly moving to hide her nude body, she let the two men pass close enough for them to reach out and fondle her tits. Such an amazing accomplice would be an amazing asset to have, and he quietly congratulated himself for his call to teach this willing apprentice about sneaking around.

The sound of the prefect's eyeballs moving up to focus on the mass waiting above Etolie's head, the sound of her lungs filling up as her vocal cords braced to scream. Everything felt so clear as their senses worked in perfect sync, each complementing the other as a powerful tentacle lashed out, deftly avoiding the prefect's raised hand. It hadn't taken a split second, but Etolie saw it all happen as if in slow-motion. The way the pulsating length dripping what felt like liquid darkness casually whip around the prefect's neck. The girl's scream is cut off in an instant, and as her hands attempt to claw away the length that had bound her, more of these things quickly coiled around her. Her desperate thrashing was useless - more of those things dangling from the ceiling rapidly moved around her, each of her errant, desperate motions only trapping her further until a familiar black band moved across her eyes, bringing her relief, however small it may have been.

The way their senses were combined now, it almost felt like she could feel the desperate pulse of the lust-addled, terrified prefect. Her limbs thrashing desperately against phantom limbs felt real to Etolie as the prefect was finally caught. It was quite the satisfying feeling. The image of a bug trapped under a butterfly net entered her mind for a brief moment before it was flushed away.

The scent of fear permeated the air now.

Thu Jul 15, 2021 6:26 pm

Etolie's senses incorporated his own. Rather she had tapped into them for her immediate surroundings. No longer did she see in green and white with the illumination here. Before she reacted she noticed the flutter of those eyes. She could feel her tentacles coiling about the prefect. No, his tentacles.

She thrashed and fought even as her eyes were given relief as they were covered. Like a fish snared on the end of a line she fought despite it not doing any good. It did tire her out. Etolie came forth stopping just out of range of those flailing limbs. Not that she could kick out or punch, her limbs restrained.

The magical energy she had been gathering released since she no longer needed it. She watched noting the flails and struggles dying down. Fear was heavy in the air along with that tell tale scent of sex. Crouching at her side Etolie used a finger to dance over one of the prefect's nipples. Circling it as she spoke. Her words low enough that it forced the prefect to strain to listen but not so low as to be a whisper.

“You were looking for me. I hope you enjoyed your warm up.”

She let the prefect know that her night was just beginning. Punctuating her words with a pinch to her nipple Etolie twisted it a little. Her other hand reaching up taking hold of a tentacle. Without her usual tools she had to make due with what was on hand.

That tentacle caressed down the seated girl's chest, over a hip and along a leg.

“I see you're nice and ready for us. Behave and you'll walk away from this. Don't and well you can imagine.” That was if her mind wasn't already mush. It took her quit a bit to even focus in the direction above her and even so her mind felt a strong haze. It didn't actually hurt her but the pressure she felt was akin to a headache.

“Nod if you understand.” Her finger now moved from that erect nipple to her clit caressing it while drawing the tentacle over her inner thigh as it made it's way closer to her well used sex.

Thu Jul 15, 2021 10:20 pm

"Oh... she actually managed to take a good look at me." his voice was low, yet almost sounded surprised as the prefect continued to struggle - ironically giving the smaller tentacles more places to coil around. "She's going to have an ugly headache for a while."

When those tentacles teased the prefect's tits, Etolie could feel the pores on the girl's skin on her fingertips. A similar mass of dripping shadows coiled around her hand, sharing whatever tactile sensation they experienced, while allowing her to control how the tentacles moved. Instead of spoken commands, the tendrils moved to her mental direction, almost as if they were an extension of her very being. Sometimes there were slight collision issues as Etolie took control, but as her fingers continued to reach out and touch the prefect, their senses blended even further. The once-powerful prefect's silence was broken when one of the tentacles slapped her across the face. Not enough to do damage, but to draw her out of her deer-in-the-headlights state.

Yelping, she immediately nodded as Etolie's fingers caressed her clit. Now properly blindfolded, it doesn't seem like she's experiencing the sheer levels of utter, mind-breaking terror anymore. In fact, she tries to resist some more - her body shuddering in disgust at the glimpse of what she had seen. A spurt of cum drips out from her punished cunt.

He continued to relinquish more control of his tentacles to her, letting his apprentice experience the sheer power in those tendrils, content to bask in the surge of magical energy Etolie had released in response. The rush of power that Etolie now felt was incredible.

A smaller tendril, slick with lubricant prodded at Etolie's rear, slowly directing it's attentions to her tight ass. Whatever that stuff he had used on her was, it worked perfectly, leaving her anal hole crushingly tight despite the fact she had let two large tentacle cocks plumb her deepest depths and fill her womb with more of that wonderful, sense-enhancing liquid not too long ago. Even now it pulsed with some power, slowly enhancing all her senses as it continued to slowly shrink.

"I would like to link my senses with yours fully." he explains. "Lean forward just a little, please."

Fri Jul 16, 2021 5:23 am

Etolie's voice dropped as she inclined her head upward. There was a buzz in her skull that only lasted while she “looked” in that direction. In a way it was like turning a light switch on and off based on the direction of her senses.

“Oh … I wonder … I have a spell that eliminates recent memories.” But that would have to wait. Else the prefect become confused and struggle again. As long as the student was coherent enough there was no need to use that particular spell now so she turned her focus back on the other girl.

Even now there was a blend of senses. Some confused her, some felt terrific. It was as if she and the tentacles were one. She felt the path of the one she was holding as if it were a part of her. Etolie could feel it on her own tit … no wait that was the prefect's. Everything had been blurred. She wasn't connected to the other tentacles though she had an awareness of their movements. One even slapping the prefect out of her stupor.

She chuckled at the renewed struggles. Pausing for a moment as she waited out those struggles. “It is quit useless. All you'll manage to do is tire yourself out. And on the off chance you do wiggle free what then? Do you actually think you can get up and out of here before you're set upon again?”

She let's that sink it. “The more you cooperate the better this goes. Be difficult and well no promises.” Etolie had a cruel streak. Though it had been tempered after her punishment. Who'd suspect Rhaine being so well connected?

Feeling a smaller tendril playing with her rear she straightens up on her knees. A shiver lancing up her spine as she feels something cool against her sphincter that warms beneath the swirling motions of that tendril that grows even smaller as it delivers it payload.

Her senses being what they were she detects a difference. The substance is unlike the prior gel. This one having more of a healing property as it made her ass tighter. She felt it working, her backdoor collapsing and throbbing. Her breath catches in her throat. So much to take in, so much to sort through and to know that there was even more.

Could she handle it? What would it feel like? She nodded in response, her mouth falling over one of the prefect's breasts. She suckled it, her tongue dancing over that erect nipple as she teased her cunt with that tentacle she held. Bracing herself for what to come Etolie thought to muffle any initial shock or cry with the breast she was tending to.

Fri Jul 16, 2021 1:50 pm

The wormlike length prodding her rear waits patiently for her to bend forwards, and despite how tight Etolie was, the slick and narrow length easily wriggles into her. Gliding across her crushingly tight depths, the thing begins to fray as it pushes into her with ease. Splitting in two, then four, each filament cracking apart inside her felt as visible to her as if she was watching the process unfold in front of her. With each push, it continued to break apart inside her as they work into her depths. The slow, meandering lengths stop moving as they pick out certain spots and press themselves against the fleshy walls b-

Etolie was blindfolded, but that may as well not have been a thing. The dimly-lit toilet was awash in what felt like daylight, bringing every nook and cranny to her attention. Where there once was a blend of senses, they all merged together now - forming complete images in her mind's eye and giving her what felt like vision so sharp that she could see the suds of soap left over on a washbasin from days ago, the small puddles of cum on the floor, the heartbeat of her captive prefect. Everything was so clear. Her ass contracted, keeping the narrow length pinned in place as the senses finally converged.

"Much better, I trust?"

And it was. Gone was the subtle, difficult ache gnawing at the edge of her senses. The converging senses now felt like binocular vision, each complementing the other as a tingly, warm feeling spread out from the base of her spine. The prefect's moan was perceptible as vibrations that passed through her chest, each muscle betraying its movements with a subtle - yet completely noticeable twitch. Upon Etolie's mental suggestion, the dripping, shadowy tentacles moved upon the prefect, looking like shadowy rips in the very fabric of space in what felt like a brightly lit room. Some coiled around her, while others eagerly bound the still-struggling prefect.

Mon Jul 19, 2021 3:26 am

“FUCK!” As she leans forward that tentacle takes her. Etolie finds that the gel has essentially restored her to the point she was at prior to her anal virginity being taken. A wave of sensations bombard her from pain to pleasure as she struggles against this overload. How much is her own, the prefect or his is hard to say. She struggles to sort through everything.

Then he splits inside her. Just as thick though in two separate parts acting independently from one another. The two become four. Each like fingers. Some move this way. Others that while others rub along the interior of that passage. In a moment it feels as if he plugged into her.

Etolie feels a jolt of electricity surge through her. Then things clear up. Some of the extra senses she is unused to are so muted that they are not there. While others she is more familiar with are enhanced. Somehow she managed to proceed without interruption.

Biting down on that tit as she lets out a muffled cry. It's not hard enough to split skin but it would leave teeth imprints for a day or two. She finds tentacles coiling around her but not hindering her yet. Others wrap up the prefect nicely. The prefect's legs bound in a manner that left her legs partly opened.

Shuffling her hips and gyrating her ass from side to side she gets use to the feeling inside her. Just then she pinches the clit of the prefect as she lays that tentacle flat against that slit. Rocking that tentacle over her a few times she adjusts it after a moment so the tip is pressed against her entrance.

Etolie moans around the tit she's sucking on as she presses that tentacle into the prefect's pussy. She gives the tentacle a twist in one direction then the other as she extracts it. Again she pushes that tentacle forth a little harder and deeper then the prior thrust. Each one faster then the one that proceeded it.

The senses she has are so dialed up that she feels the strain. Her own arousal bleeding out of her every pour. As her lips come off that breast she gasps sharply. “Fuck me!”

Mon Jul 19, 2021 9:10 pm
Reply to topic   [ 218 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12 ... 15  Next