View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Jun 08, 2024 3:02 am

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 151 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
 Klutz Descending A Staircase (for Clarice) (Complete) 

Post Re: Klutz Descending A Staircase (for Clarice)
Violett giggled, laying back on the floor.

"It's nice to know I'm not the only one in this room who's sick in the head."

She smiled shyly. "I didn't know it was so hard... Otherwise I wouldn't have asked... I guess I just never really got over High School. Especially that incident with the cheerleaders."

Thu Aug 21, 2008 3:59 am

She places her face in her hands to hide her blushing. She found it rather insulting to be called sik in the head and to be compared to her was even more emberrassing.

"I'm not sick in the head. I just keep my thoughts to myself," she defensively puts through her hands. Sliding them down she sighs and turns to her reluctantly.

"Do I even want to know about these cheerleaders?"

Thu Aug 21, 2008 12:52 pm

Violett chuckled nervously.

"I was just trying to catch up with them to find out when the pep rally was and I wasn't thinking when they went into the locker room... So... um... I wound up spendind the night in a really, really tiny locker, missing my first class the next day, and getting a really horrible backache before the janitor heard me crying and pulled me out to ask a few really awkwards questions."

Violett shook her head.

"I.... um... I'm sorry I called you sick in the head, I guess it's just me after all."

Thu Aug 21, 2008 9:31 pm

"Soo...what your telling me is...they...stuffed you in a locker? For an entire night?" she asks, making sure she ehard right.

She could only imagine the pain she would go through if she were to be stuffed in a locker, but Violett was smaller at least. But even she said a tiny locker so did that mean it would be the same problem with her?

Thu Aug 21, 2008 9:43 pm

Violett nodded nervously.

"I barely had any room at all, and I was curled up into a little tiny ball. I was sore for like a week afterwards..."

She sighed bitterly.

"... But I guess that serves me right. It could have been worse... If Jenni knew I had a crush on her boyfriend... or, you know, on her... She probably would have made sure no one would ever have found me. I'd be like the Jimmy Hoffa of lonely little high school girls."

Thu Aug 21, 2008 9:53 pm

There she was, going off on stories she didn't have the whole story to so she could only nod every once in awhile. Seems their little training session would end for today, but Clare still believed that as faint as it was, Violett had something inside her.

"This Jenni doesn't sound very friendly."

Fri Aug 22, 2008 3:22 am

Violett smiled shyly.

"She wasn't, really... She always had to be in charge... But she was tall and fast, she was smart and funny... She was beautiful, and I couldn't help it. She was like a tiger, and Jack was like a lion, huge and proud and straightforward... God, dinner and a movie, with either of them...that was my deepest desire. I'd have done anything... It would have been so romantic, and nothing would have ruined it, neither of them would ever let anything go any way but theirs... We could walk home, holding hands, and maybe we'd kiss goodnight... Maybe something else, I wouldn't mind but I wouldn't care if they didn't ask, because we'd already had the good part... the prt that meant something..."

Sniffling softly, she slumped on the floor.

"Of course, what it really means is I was an idiot who wanted so badly to be loved that I ruined my life acting like crazy puppy-dog girl. Not like it matters... There's no movie theatres on this island, and there's no way anyone could get through a date without being interrupted here anyways."

Fri Aug 22, 2008 11:29 pm

She listens to what Violett says, nodding so often and leans back with her. She did sound like a love sick puppy, but then she was too when it came to Kanoe. Always wanting to hug, kiss, or snuggle with her. SHe'd do anything for her to make her happy.

She glances quickly when her friend sniffles and continues on. She read straight through the words 'interrupted' and sighs, understanding. Their first night together, she met a monster that toyed with their blooming relationship. But it only amde them stronger she believed.

"Do you have to have a movie theatre to be ona date?" she asks softly, only waiting a few seconds before continuing, "I'm completely satisfied with how things are now with my lover. The setting...shouldn't matter. You can always find yourself alone with someone for soem hours before something smells its way there," she adds and turns her head to Violett with a smile, "You must learn to make do with what you have."

Fri Aug 22, 2008 11:41 pm

Violett shook her head.

"...I guess not, but... You know? Dinner and a movie. It just... It's hard to explain, but... I never got to go on a date. I wanted to do stuff that couples do when they're not in the middle of a horror move. I wanted to hold hands and smile and walk home without lookign over my shoulder. I wanted to meet a boy. And it's never going to happen... And..."

Violett blinked.

"Your lover? Um... Not to ask a stupid question but, is she, um, gonna come home and see me in the room with you and turn me into a frog? Not that some frogs aren't cute... I just wouldn't want to be one of those ugly ones with warts, you know?"

Pause.

"I'm babbling again, aren't I?"

Fri Aug 22, 2008 11:48 pm

"Alittle, but I do remember telling you I had someone already didn't I?" she questions with a nod and looks back up at the ceiling.

"She isn't like that. Sure she's cold, relentless and stubborn...but she's kind, caring, and funny too. She lvoes me and I love her..." she spoke softly, only to blink and blush by how she sounded.

"Uhh w-well, you'll get your chance when we graduate. Its not as if we'll never see boys again. And who knows...maybe you'll find someone here for you. I know I didn't expect it," she says as a matter of fact.

Fri Aug 22, 2008 11:55 pm

Violett blushed, looking away.

"It's not like that.... I've found someone here... Um... But it's kinda hard for me and Kari to have candlelit dinners in a war zone, and I'm not sure exactly where we stand and what kind of lovers we are, plus it's not really fair to our other roomate Kat, who I also love... And to make matters worse I like latch on to everyone..."

Violett sighed, then suddenly blushed.

"Um... Is everyone on this island a... a le... um... likes girls?"

Sat Aug 23, 2008 12:37 am

"Why are you asking me that? Things just...happen I guess," she answers, although a little unsure herself. The way she and Kanoe got together was beyond all emans for anyr elationship to sky-rocket, but it did and look at them now. All ebcause of some perverted project and now the two were inseperable.

"It...sounds like...you need to make a choice."

Sat Aug 23, 2008 7:05 pm

Violett nodded, blushing deeply.

"I think I have... But I'm not sure it's the choice anyone wants me to make..."

Blushing deeply, she looked at Clarice. "None of us are married or anything. Nobody on this island has a normal life... So I've decided I just have to try to be better about not ignoring Kat, and just be... open... Otherwise... I have to clean all the bad stuff out of me somehow... If I ever go back, I don't want to be scared of being close to someone. If I let it, those things out there, they'l have me afraid forever... So... I want to have as many people to turn to as I can to tell me everything's okay... And I want them to be happy... I want to give my friends what they want... I love them... all of them..."

Sat Aug 23, 2008 7:39 pm

"You can only do what you think is best. That's all anyone can for," she replies, looking to her with some sympathy.

The girl had more then one person she loved so she could imagine it was hard for her. But she wanted to make them all happy. She's at last trying her best.

Sun Aug 24, 2008 5:05 pm

Violett shook her head, sighing softly.

"What I think would be best is for us all to get off this island. I don't think there's a way to do that...."

Mon Aug 25, 2008 12:34 am
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 151 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next