View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Sep 30, 2024 10:51 pm

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 121 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
 Re: Delicate Magic (for Kanoe) 

Post Re: Delicate Magic (for Kanoe)
"If you say so, love," she replies.

Kanoe was not about to let her lover off that easy. Yes they were both exhausted but good luck trying to sleep with her body wound up with tension and burning need for release. Her fingers tease along side one of Claire's breasts as she continues to guide the woman to the dorms and towards their room.

She unlocks the door and guides her lover inside. The door slams shut almost immediately as she pushes Clarice up against the entrance, taking her lover's lips in her own as she kiss deeply. A low groan escapes her throat as her entire body tingles from the fire and ice teasing her. The door rattles as muffled moans of pure bliss sound from within the dorm room. The sounds kept coming from the room throughout the night until the two women were slump over each other, leaning on the door still as they both fell into the deepest sleep they ever had.

My Monster: Vespira
My ADD: Alexandra

Mon Dec 08, 2008 2:07 am
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 121 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9