View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Jun 16, 2024 6:42 am

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 123 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
 Trouble, Trouble, Trouble With a Capital 'T' (Vera) 

Post Re: Trouble, Trouble, Trouble With a Capital 'T' (Vera)
The Head Girl smiled softly after the heated embrace. A soft gasp left her lips as she felt Tai's fingers glide along her slippery folds. Her hips rise to the woman's touch, eager to be touched again and again. But, all good things had to come to an end sometime.

Taisie had the same idea. Nodding gently, Vera pulled away gently but still remained close to the other woman. "I am glad you enjoy my company," she replied with a faint smile, "And you are correct, we cannot stay in this shower forever. There are only so many excuses the teachers will accept for being late." The Head Girl stepped back, allowing the hot water to wash away the rest of the suds from her body. She was pleased that this woman was growing very fond of her. It was not like she was going to let this one go after coming so far.

She gave her lover one more kiss before slipping out of the shower and grabbing a towel. Vera allowed the woman to do any last minute cleaning on her own while she worked on making herself presentable for class. Once dry she will head for her closet to find a uniform to wear while keeping the towel wrapped around her bare body.

Tue Nov 24, 2009 10:58 pm

She was happy Vera understood how this would seem if her teachers knew she was in Vera's office for so long. It was just not something Taisie would think would be very suitable, even if her teachers didn't know of her presence in the Head Girls quarters. Although she strived for better grades... it was rather sad to depart so quickly. to see Vera's nude and sensual body leave her, it almost made her want to grab the woman and pull her back in. But she hesitated to do so, allowing such a chance to slip through her fingers.

Vera left the bathroom to allow the kunoichi to wash herself thoroughly before she would grab a towel herself. Her form slips out of the showers as well. Her mammaries were hugged by the soft fabric meant for drying. The white towel barely covered her lower back as she stepped out onto the tile floor. Her form was barely viewable through the foggy mirror in Vera’s bathroom, but Taisie managed. Her long, light blue hair glistened from the water that was still caught in her strands. Her multi-colored eyes fell to their former respectful state. But Vera... she would be held in a more personal respect.

As she stepped out where Vera was present, her eyes fall on the woman's form once more; although it was wrapped in a towel... she knew what was beneath it. She remained in her spot for a brief moment, scanning over the room before her sight fell on the couch with some stain to it, of which she knew was because of her.

"My clothes are damp from our little excursion. I do not think it would be very fitting of me to walk back to my dorm in a towel, Vera-sama," she stated softly, eyes moving to her as if to possibly hear a suggestion in the matter. Always polite unless otherwise noted, that was just how Taisie was.

Wed Dec 02, 2009 5:19 pm

"If you wish a set of my clothes you merely need to ask, dear," Vera replied as she looked back at the woman. Slipping off the towel and setting it aside, she slipped into panties and bra of fine white lace. Once on, she pulled out two uniforms from her closet.

Giving a faint smile, she moved closer to Taisie. She placed a uniform into the woman's arms. "This should be enough to get you back to the dorms. You can return this to me tonight after classes." The Head Girl planted a deep kiss upon Tai's lips before pulling away. She returned to slipping on her uniform, showing no mind of the other woman's gaze upon her.

"Thank you for the lesson," she said after a short silence, "I am sure there will be much more we can learn from each other in the future." Vera stretches gently as she pulled her long silver hair back behind her shoulders. The Head Girl gathered Taisie's clothes and piles it neatly on the couch for the woman to pick up when ready. When Taisie was ready Vera will head for the door to let the woman out. "You should have time to reach your dorm room and still make it to class." She was very pleased with this outcome. Taisie was very respectful and now even more so. It was not often she meets a student so loyal and oh so pleasant.

Wed Dec 02, 2009 6:10 pm
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 123 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9