View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Jun 07, 2024 7:29 pm

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 155 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
 Heritage (for Camryn) 

Post Re: Heritage (for Camryn)
It was a bit odd personally to have your own sister be the one that's fingering you. The oddness of this didn't escape my mind, but I knew deep down that wasn't really Dawn, at least it wasn't really possible anyway. Although 3 of the members are in front of me, them not doing what I thought they should be doing is a bit interesting. I felt he was still technically playing with me. That got me a bit angry.

"Y-ou... aren't going to... oooohh... hear me give in... *gasps*, the... ooohh... that isn't...uugghhh happening unless... you fuck me.... oooohhh unconscious..."

I really wasn't either, as long as my head was still working anyway, I'm not gonna beg this... thing... to fuck me. He is never going to get that from me, unless of course he pounds it out of me, no pun intended. However, Dawn's fingers were driving me crazy, that was something I wasn't really expecting. Ohh... Dawn...

Camryn Portman, Dawn's younger sister.
Camryn's Bio: viewtopic.php?f=1&t=6262

Wed Jul 06, 2011 7:36 am

Beg? That would be intriging though unneccessary, I can feel the thoughts forming on your mind, I know what you desire even if you say nothing but there's no reason to be hasty.

Aegir bent over, his mouth drawing in a breast as he suckled against it, his mouth tendrils fanned out around the orb squeezing it in a steady rhythm as his tongue swished across her nipple. A hand played with her breast, his fingers pressed against her flesh as Dawn's fingers slowly extracted from her body. Her sister falling to her knees as she applied her tongue against her sex, first licking up the slit of her body then applying itself to her clit as she hurriedly slashed her tongue against it.

Two of her fingers pressed together as they pressed back to the warmth of her body pressing against her there and exerting a little force against her as they sank inside the chamber of her body. Tentacles tightened against her limbs, especially the ones around her ankles as he drew apart her legs even more as he fondled her breast with his hand and mouth.

Another tentacle was brushing casually at her side while another side around her hip pooling over her rump with a casual caress almost like a hand gripping her close to himself. His chest was practially pressed against her own as his tongue lavished her nipple, his white eyes opened and flickered up to her face watching it as Dawn's fingers began to move faster inside her, vigorously dancing against her as her tongue went to work against her clit quickly as if the starting gun of a race went off.

Character Listing

Summoned or not, the god will come.

Wed Jul 06, 2011 1:50 pm

That was true, it was truly odd having my "sister" just doing something you wouldn't expect. Dawn was... exceptionally good at it though, that was very unexpected. It was very hard to deny how my body was responding though. It was true, no matter how i think of it, having your body played this way will turn any girl on eventually. Mine... just happened to be by my sister.

I tried to arch my back a little but I felt a lot of resistance from being held up like I am. Gasping several times, feeling Dawn's tongue touch my sex, quickly followed up by her fingers. That felt real enough, though I knew it was pointless, I tried to talk to my "sister." "S-stop... oohhhh, Dawwn... s-stopp..." I know it was only a matter of time before my body would give in, it is how us girls are. No matter how strong you are mentally, when your body gets treated this way, it is only a matter of time. It's just an irony on my end that, this happens to be my own sister that is doing it. The thing that surprised me the most is actually what is happening now, I'd would have thought Dawn would be the victim while I watched, that obviously didn't turn out the way I thought.

It doesn't matter now though, if she doesn't stop soon, I honestly don't know what will happen.

Mon Jul 18, 2011 9:09 am

It is quiet useless, you cannot hope to reason with her. Aegir spoke into her mind for Dawn was merely an extension of himself, little more than an illusion given life by Aegir.

Dawn's tongue moved against her sex, licking up and down the slit of her sex before her tongue slipped inside her, her head bobbing back and forth as her tongue stabbed into the folds of her body like a dagger. Aegir pressed a tentacle against her clit rolling it in a small circle against her though it increased in speed matching the tempo of Dawn's head as she thrust her tongue into her, her hands cupped around her grasping at her ass checks as she pulled her forward and released her pulling her forward again to assist in the quest of her tongue.

Aegir slipped his tongue around her breast, his hand grasping and cupping the other as he squeezed it slightly as if sampling it's texture as his tongue danced along her body. He could sense her thoughts flowing through her mind, the surprise at the entire situation that had been locked away in her mind.

He used that surprise though, keeping her off balance enough where matters were more of a surprise to her. Though now she could feel the press of Aegir's shafts against her hip given how close he had been to her now where he was practically melded into her body.

Character Listing

Mon Jul 18, 2011 11:42 am

I been having a very hard time trying to keep myself, well myself. Dawn's motions were catching my attention more so then everything else. Just the thought of... a sister on sister action has been oddly enticing. It was probably due to all of this I would be thinking of that. When my "sister's" tongue finally entered into me, instead of a soft sensation, I felt almost like a dagger of sorts, it did hurt to some degree. I didn't scream, but my body reacted in a very bad manner and I cried out instead.

After that little feeling, I realized this monster is practically wrapped itself around me, his tentacles were all around my body, wrapping, licking my skin, my breasts, and every where it can go to. I did feel the tentacle slowly go between my ass, along with Dawn's tongue, pressing on my sex as well. I knew what was going to happen eventually, seems like he is just enjoying himself before what was obviously going to happen. My own gasps and moans were obvious to my situation, there was no way I can keep holding on, especially when the penetration came. Wish he would have done it already though.

Thu Jul 28, 2011 9:42 am

He could feel the plethora of sensations building up within her and found it amusing that she tried to resist. It did no good since he could tap into her thoughts and find just how effective he was being. Aegir could sense her desires as well though he seemed to be in no rush even as she cried out, a very enticing sound matched by the hungry movements of his fingers as they scaled over the soft flesh of her side, his tongue moving in small circles against the aerola of a breast, it stretching out from his mouth as his mouth tendrils waved this way and that.

Tentacles had been wrapped about her ankles and wrists as he lifted her up of the floor, Dawn's hands smoothly gripping her ass cheeks while her tongue still worked against her, her hands pulling them apart as far as she could manage so that Aegir could lightly and shallowly push his tentacle inside her.

It did not thrust back and forth inside her but rather throbbed using his natural elasticity to expand then contract, a portion of his mind playing with hers, adjusting her tolerance for pain. His tentacles of her ankles pulling her legs further apart to give Dawn more room as a tentacle joined her working it's way between her thighs, pressing to her clit and rubbing against it in small but fast circles.

That's it, let yourself go it is no use resisting, I can merely do this all day without tiring.

Character Listing

Thu Jul 28, 2011 12:09 pm

I thought being penetrated in such a way would hurt, but surprisingly it didn't. Being up in the air like I am seemed a bit out of hand, it wasn't like I was going to physically resist at this point. My moans were a indication that it was probably not a good idea at this point anyway. Even if I somehow managed to get free and all that other stuff, I had to find a way to release what he had built up. It still didn't help what so ever that Dawn was doing a lot of her share in pushing me so far. I knew I was very close to orgasming already, my sister's tongue was... beyond magical. I had to admit that, if this was real, I probably wouldn't resist, no matter how wrong it would look to anyone else.

The tentacle inside was pulsing, shrinking and expanding over and over. It was very...stimulating. It was pointless to try to hold back my moans, though personally I knew even if I did it probably wouldn't have accomplished anything because my body was doing the talking now, not me. I was grasping the air with my hands, and although I was in the air, I started squirming as much as I was able to. I felt it was inevitable that, eventually the double penetration would come. You see all those... movies and knew it was probably going to happen eventually. Figuring that he was reading my mind anyway, the thoughts slowly came out, "Oh no... I'm going to cum, all over Dawn... She isn't real but I can't... It's wrong... Why can't he just fuck me and get it over with..."

Wed Aug 10, 2011 8:28 am

And that was when it stopped, the tentacle in her backside sliding out as Dawn's tongue stopped moving against her. The pair pushed her to the brink but not over the edge of the prepice that they brought her to. Her body slowly drifting downward to the floor laying out against it, tentacles spreading her arms and legs apart to access her body easy.

Dawn moved towards her head looking down her body as she slowly sank down to her knees above her face as she leaned down her body with her hands falling down over her ample breasts allowing her fingers to skim against her breasts as her face sunk down between her thighs, her tongue moving against the slit of her sex eagerly before pushing it's way back inside her. All the while Aegir's tentacle moved against her clit in small but rapid circles.

Ask and perhaps you shall receive.

Character Listing

Wed Aug 10, 2011 11:52 am

The monster and my “sister” pushed me close to orgasming, and then pulled back. I knew it wasn’t going to end that easily. He did want me to give in but I did not want to give in. I felt myself drifting back down to the floor, being spread out again. Dawn’s tongue, and lips found their way back into my sex.

I did not want to give in, but it was getting extremely hard not to considering what my “sister” is doing to me. I decided right then, that I would not give in, until I had to. If my punishment was to getting pushed to the edge, only to get it pulled back. I will find a way to live with it for now. I figured he was listening to my thoughts so…

I’m…not letting you have that satisfaction. You’ll have to keep fucking me till I pass out. You will not hear me say Fuck Me, let alone by my sister.

Tue Aug 23, 2011 10:42 am

Indeed, Aegir was listening in on her thoughts. It was only second nature for him to do so and he determined that she was wrestling with things just as a snared fish on a line fought and fought but in the end it was of no use. Aegir found it somewhat amusing that she would struggle so much against something that she wanted, well wanted was to strong of a word he presumed.

He let loose a mental chortle, the tip of a tentacle moving to press against her clit as he rolled his touch against it. Dawn's tongue licked down her slit, well upward since she started at the base, the tip of her tongue barely pressing inside her tasting the juices that had built up on her sex. As her head moved she came in contact with the tentacle bumping against it was inevitable as her fingers closed around Camyrn's orbs giving them a firm squeeze as she tended to her.

Child, I am patient, I have no constraints on my time but you only seek to hold off on the inevitable. The longer you hold back the longer I'll take.

With that another tentacle rubbed up against Dawn's pussy then lightly pressed inside her, Dawn's moan reverberating against Camyrn as her tongue slid against her.

Character Listing

Wed Aug 24, 2011 12:08 am

I couldn’t help it. Unlike most girls in my position I’m not the type to really give in. I have always fought back regardless, unless it looks very bleak. In this case it is looking like it. I couldn’t help it though, I guess being born this way is how I deal. Dawn is more of the female type, I’m the fighter of the family. Most everyone knew it, regardless of how people describe me. There are quite a lot of girls whom look great, and kicked ass in the process. Just not a lot of them, I happen to be one of the.

I noticed when “Dawn’s” expression changed while she was still working her tongue around my sex. I couldn’t look very clearly but if I had to put my money on it, my “sister” was being fucked. There wasn’t much that can make her moan in such a way. It was hard to avoid the turn on at this point, but anyone in my position would have given in. The problem was my body was going the exact opposite direction that my mind was trying to turn from. I knew it was only time, but I can try my hardest to not give in. Regardless of how it'll turn out I knew the out come, I at least had my pride to keep at this moment. If he wanted to keep fucking me so be it, until my body takes control I won't say it.

Fri Sep 02, 2011 11:36 am

Feeling her thoughts Aegir drank those in. He was patient and in no real rush one way or the other. Like a fisherman with a sizeable catch snared on his line he had to use patience in reeling it in bit by bit, allowing it to struggle and reeling it in between it's bouts of fight until it tired in the end.

Dawn let out another muffled moan as Aegir's tentacle pressed deeper inside her. It was throbbing, expanding and contracting given the control he had of his rubbery appendages. Another slowly caressed Camyrn's own clit as Dawn mouthed her pussy, her tongue slipping in and out of her as another tentacle slid up her own body slowly creeping around a breast and squeezing it softly as Aegir reached to her other breast, his fingers pooling over her nipple, rubbing it between his fingers.

The tentacle in her sister began to move quicker now matching the pace of Dawn's tongue against her.

Character Listing

Fri Sep 02, 2011 7:37 pm

It was getting extremely hard to ignore what was happening to me. I had no doubt in sometime there will be no way I can keep avoiding my thoughts. If this was to continue, I know I wouldn’t last any longer. It wasn’t that I couldn’t keep resisting, that really isn’t the issue. The issue is, in most cases your body would give in before your mind does. With most trained athletes, you can try to avoid that part, but eventually if the stimulation doesn’t stop, your body would be the one talking for you, not your head.

I knew eventually I would cave in, but I am still trying very hard to avoid it. I had a sneaking suspicion that I was actually, somehow, enjoying it. It was wrong, since my “sister” was involved with all of this. I couldn’t really control my thoughts though.

As my mind drifted a little, my attention was brought back when I felt another tentacle among the increasing numbers making its way up my body. I noticed Dawn was moaning a bit louder, I can only imagine something entered into her or something. I couldn’t ignore the fact that Dawn’s tongue was working wonders on my womanhood. If I could have I would have tried to push her away, but I didn’t have the ability to. My moans increased in volume as Dawn’s tongue picked up its pace. I knew if this continued, regardless of whatever I wanted in my head, I couldn’t avoid it.

Mon Sep 12, 2011 11:40 am

Aegir could feel her defenses weakening as the matter played out before him. He was patient though and since he was not pressed for time he could sit back and enjoy the show so to speak. Dawn's tongue moved like a dagger against Camryn piercing the folds of her body as her head bobbed up and down against her.

She was breathing in deep gasps against her sex, gasps mixed with moans of pleasure as that lone tentacle pushed it's way inside her pulsating as it went. Another tentacle squeezed against Camyrn's breast, the tip of it fanning against her nipple between squeezes of that warm and soft flesh.

Others lashed around her legs pulling her back up a few inches so yet another tentacle could creep beneath her, the tip of which brushed up and down the crack of her ass before reaching out to her anus and rubbing against it in small circles.

Character Listing

Mon Sep 12, 2011 1:44 pm

It was true, I didn’t know how much longer I can hold out. There was more of a pride thing on the line now, though I knew eventually my body would cave in. Most girls are driven by their emotions, and I’m really no exception. However, in time I have learned to suppress it as much as I can. In situations like this though, really couldn’t stop it, or keep it in check.

I didn’t want to give in but it was only a matter of time. I was getting very close to orgasming, my “sister” isn’t exactly helping the situation by continuously working my sex. I was thinking about begging at this moment but there was no way that was happening. My mouth has been stretched in a big O for however long this has been going on. Losing track of time in the process.

Sun Sep 25, 2011 3:38 am
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 155 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next