View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Jun 30, 2024 8:50 am

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 137 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
 Proper Manners and Discipline (Leriana) 

Post Re: Proper Manners and Discipline (Leriana)
A faint smile spread on her face as Leriana mentioned Ryu was going to be punished properly. The redhead moaned out as the electricity washed through her limbs, driving her crazy with pleasure as the shock stayed longer and just gave her a shorter break after the current was gone. She could barely focus anymore as her climax came closer, writhing within her bonds as her chest was burning. The shocks spread through her body like a wildfire, given the sensivity of her breasts it did not take long before she suddenly reached her peak.

Her back arched an her moans had become frantic before she released a loud moan and climaxed as her head pointed to the ceiling, but was caught at the beginning of a current as it would draw out her orgasm for a short period of time. A light amount of her smooth love juice poured out of her lower lips, adding itself to the existing puddle right below her. The student froze in her bonds, delighted by shock's length until the current died down and she had a short time to relax, breathing harder as she tried to recover. "T-thank you.."

Sat Jun 26, 2010 2:36 pm

Leriana smiled to herself as Ryu's moans spread through the room, her body writhing as she climaxed, her head pointing straight up towards the ceiling as some of her juices poured out of her cunt and into the already existing, but small, puddle of juices on the floor right below her. As the current finally stopped and Ryu's orgasm ended she thanked Leriana, her breathing hard as she struggled to recover. Leriana reached over to the switch again and flicked it, switching the current off. She walked towards Ryu and undid the clamps, moving away to put them back where she found them and leaving Ryu alone to recover as much as possible from her orgasm.

Leriana thought as she put the clips back on the wall, trying to decide just what to use next. She had so many to choose from, and each one had it's own appeal. She grabbed two metal rings that had a clasp and a hinge, allowing one to open them up before locking them in place over something. She also selected a strap on dildo, the size picked to be just a little bit bigger than Ryu was currently used to, the sort of thing that would be on the border between pleasure and pain. In other words, considering the nature of the student and the detention, perfectly sized.

With her selected tools in hand Leriana walked back over to Ryu. She stopped in front of Ryu to put the strap on on, letting Ryu see just what she had and the size of it. Once that was securely fastened in place she then put the rings into use. Each one was fastened around the base of each of Ryu's massive breasts, being locked in place as close to the student's chest as they could. Once they were locked in place Leriana ran her fingers down each breast, the tips tracing a line from the rings to the nipples as she looked into Ryu's eyes and smiled. Your really enjoying this aren't you Ryu?

For a list of my chars go to here

I'm always up for a scene (well unless I'm already flat out of course) and don't hesitate to pm me if you would be interested in one

Sat Jun 26, 2010 4:29 pm

A shudder of relief ran down her spine as the current was switched off and the clamps removed. Her wrists were still bound however but at least nothing bit into her tortured nipples anymore, leaving her room to breathe. She rested in her bonds, almost completely limp as Leriana had been merciful enough to let her recover from her exhaustion. Her eyes lazily followed the prefect through the room but couldn't focus for a long period of time as she intended to use the offered time to regain as much energy as she could. The last thing she noticed was that the clamps were returned to the wall, which meant it was only a matter of time before she would receive further anticipated 'punishment'.

Ryu could see how the prefect put the strap on on, giving her an imagination what exactly would happen sooner or later. However, she was pleasantly surprised to know she was not going to be badly tortured though it might hurt quite a bit. She looked up again as Leriana positioned something like rings around her sizeable mammaries and then were locked in place. A low moan escaped her as fingers ran over her sensitive breasts to her tender nipples, just before her eyes locked with the prefect's, the slight smile on the woman's face almost a pleasant sign to let her know she was serving in an entertaining way, at least in her position of the victim.

Her cheeks were still covered in a light red tone as the embarassment slowly faded. However, she could not supress a sly smile as they looked at each other. "Yes, miss.. I really do. Please.. I beg you to go ahead and punish me..."

Sat Jun 26, 2010 9:51 pm

Leriana could see the sly smile that spread across Ryu's slightly red face as the other student answered her question before begging her to punish Ryu more. And since Leriana had intended to do so anyway something she was definitely going to comply with. I think I have an offer for you Ryu, one that you are going to love ... but first you need some punishment. Leriana offered Ryu one more smile before walking around the red head until she was standing behind her. She pulled the dildo behind Ryu away and threw it aside, letting Ryu hear the sound of the toy bouncing off against the ground.

Now positioned behind Ryu Leriana moves close to her, using the tip of her strap on to prod against first Ryu's slick cunt before the tip presses against her ass. hmm ... which one would be a better punishment I wonder ... Leriana asks, sounding as if she is just talking aloud to herself but at the same time offering Ryu a chance to state which hole Leriana will use. As she 'thinks' she reaches around Ryu's body and each hand grabs one of the red head's sensitive breasts, kneading and squeezing the massive orbs to give extra pleasure to the submissive red head in front of her.

I'm always up for a scene (well unless I'm already flat out of course) and don't hesitate to pm me if you would be interested in one

Sun Jun 27, 2010 2:50 pm

A possible offer from Leriana for the punished student cheered her up even a bit more and made it much more tempting to get over with the punishment quickly, on the other hand it was inviting to keep going like this. She returned the offered smile and watched her until her eyes weren't able to follow her anymore. Ryu could hear what Leriana did, she discarded the toy to make the choice between the two openings and Ryu was likely to choose something pleasurable for herself. Much sweeter were her thoughts about what would happen, higher her lust as the prefect used the strap on to work on her wet lips for a moment.

She could barely hold back any noises as she whimpered in pleasure, the strokes against her cunt and ass made her putty in the other girl's hands. Considering that this was refered to as punishment and Leriana did not mention that the redhead had a choice here, she would at least make a suggestion. "I think it would be a better punishment if you'd shove it up my ass, miss.. only if you don't mind that I suggest something." Another delighted moan passed away into the air as her breasts were being worked up again, the subtle touches more than enough to let her anticipate the following moments with the prefect.

Sun Jun 27, 2010 4:27 pm

Leriana smiled as Ryu's suggestion turned into a delighted moan as the prefect started playing with the red head's sensitive breasts. I think your right Ryu, and just because you are I am going to punish you a little bit harsher... Considering what she was about to do, and the rules she was currently operating under, Leriana punishing Ryu harsher would only make things better for the red haired masochist. This may be a detention, but the really punishing phase had already passed. Leriana had proven to Ryu just how harsh she could be, and that if she wanted she could break the student. This was just giving Ryu something pleasant, and with both Leriana and Ryu acting as if it was punishment.

Leriana used the strap on to tease Ryu's still dripping cunt, before she suddenly pushed with her hips and caused it to slide into Ryu, sliding as deep into Ryu as it could go in one smooth movement. Once she reached as deep as she could go she pulled back out, and then repositioned her hips slightly so that the tip pressed against the tight knot that was the red headed student's ass. Her hips pushed forward and the strap on, now coated with Ryu's juices to provide some extra lubrication, slid into Ryu's tight ass as Leriana's hands continued to play with and squeeze the red heads massive breasts.

Sun Jun 27, 2010 4:57 pm

"I understand, miss..." The idea of a harsher punishment sent a slight chill through her, this was going to be another good part of staying down in the basement with the prefect who obviously enjoyed the student's submission. She wasn't even ashamed of it anymore, simply anticipating whatever Leriana had in mind for the troublesome brat. Deep inside she wondered how long she would stay down there as her punisher had mentioned that there was no exact point planned when she was allowed to leave all by herself. This thought was interrupted as another moan escaped her, her body was aching for her touch.

Ryu let loose a delighted cry as the shaft spread her tender lips and velvet tunnel apart, the redhead appeared to need this kind of attention as bad as before. However, as the prefect pulled out it was clear that Leriana had accepted her suggestion. Suddenly the strap on penetrated her backside which elicited another cry as the pleasure and pain mixed up to assault her body. Additionally her breasts were being played with and she was falling back into her state of pure bliss, completely under Leriana's control as her muscles were contracting around the object, simply begging for another thrust to spread her passage again.

Sun Jun 27, 2010 7:24 pm

Leriana smiled to herself at the blissful moans that slipped from Ryu's mouth as the prefect used her hands to play with the student's sensitive bust while the strap on pushed into her rear, giving Ryu exactly what she had asked for, and what her body, judging from the way she cried out, was begging for. Leriana was more than willing to give it to Ryu, and as her hands continued to caress and squeeze the large breasts of the bound and helpless student she pulled her hips back before thrusting in again, pushing the dildo as deep as she could into the student's ass. You sound like your really enjoying this Ryu... Leriana whispered as she slid her hips back before pushing forward again. One hand started to tightly squeeze one of Ryu's breasts while the other focused its attention purely on the sensitive nipple, fingers rubbing gently around it for a few seconds before she briefly pinched it, pulling the sensitive nub around in a small circle before going back to rubbing.

Leriana continued to thrust forward and pull back with her hips, using the strap on to fuck Ryu's ass. She kept the movements slow, and while she went deep with each thrust she moved at a very slow pace. At the end of one such thrust she leaned forward, moving close enough so that Ryu could feel the prefect's breath against her ear. Do you think I should punish you harsher and move faster than this Ryu?

Tue Jun 29, 2010 12:32 pm

Her back arched as Leriana manipulated her breasts skillfully, offering more of the soft flesh to the prefect as delicate moans passed away into the air. "Ahh! Yes miss.. Uhn.. it feels so good." After a few more thrusts her head pointed to the ceiling as she moaned out loudly in the rhythm her punisher chose. Ryu simply couldn't get enough, she was aching for more of the pleasant pain as Leriana filled up her ass over and over again, her muscles clamped down onto the shaft which only increased the sensations the redhead was begging for all the time.

Ryu took a deep breath whenever Leriana pulled out, just to moan out the air which filled her lungs. However, at the warmth of the other woman she managed to stay silent for a moment to listen before she broke into her moans again, the pain was way more than bearable and she needed to enjoy it. "Yes miss, push it in me faster.. I beg you to punish me harsher and fill me all up." The girl cried out in delight as Leriana obviously hit another sensitive spot, either by playing with her breasts or penetrating her backside.

Tue Jun 29, 2010 1:23 pm

Leriana almost giggled to herself as Ryu's moans came thick and fast, every time the red head exhaled she had timed it so that the dildo strapped on to Leriana's waist pushed into her ass, and the sensations turned Ryu's exhale of air into a moan of delight. Over and over those sweet sounds filled the room as Ryu arched her back, offering her breasts to Leriana's hands to play with. With such intense pleasure burning it's way through Ryu's body Leriana had no doubts as to just how much influence she could have on the helpless student she was punishing. The student's mind was probably like putty, just waiting for Leriana to try and shape and mould it. This was definitely becoming a very good meeting, she would definitely have to give a special reward to the student who had alerted her to the wandering Ryu.

The moment Ryu cried out in pure bliss due to one part of Leriana's 'punishment' stimulating a particularly sensitive spot Leriana's smile grew. She had heard the begging that had preceded that cry, and now she was going to reward the student for being such a good girl begging for Leriana to take her harder. Even if this wasn't physically stimulating for Leriana this felt great. Reducing another to such a desperate state was such an intoxicating feeling, and Leriana knew she wanted more of it. Katya had given her the chance, and she was going to use it.

The next time Leriana pulled back with her hips the thrust that followed it was not slow like the ones before it, instead she slammed her hips forward against Ryu's ass, forcing the dildo strapped on to the prefect to slide deeply inside her at a much faster pace. With the hands on Ryu's chest roughly kneading the sensitive breasts Leriana started to pump her hips back and forth, revelling in every blissful cry that slipped free from Ryu as the prefect behind her 'punished' her.

Tue Jun 29, 2010 2:04 pm

Ryu cried out blissfully as Leriana sped up, thrusting deep into the gap between her still slightly sore cheeks, the friction driving the redhead wild as her passionate cries continuously filled the basement room they were in. For other students outside it must have been the same as the time Ryu had entered these dark hallways with Leriana, except the fact that Ryu actually enjoyed the punishment and rough treatment, simply wanting more of these degrading and painful, yet pleasant actions performed on her body. It wasn't even embarassing anymore to reveal her masochistic tendencies. Another thrust elicited a cry in return, turning her focus back to Leriana as her mouth did not even close anymore by those steady thrusts into her backside.

The student could not resist to cry out as the pleasure rinsed through her, her swollen breasts being worked up by the prefect tossed her closer to the edge of another orgasm. Not exactly close at the first point, but she raised her pleasure at a high pace as her hands roughly kneeded her tender orbs, her heavy breasts attempted to sway within her grip but were not able to do so. As Leriana had experienced earlier, Ryu could climax by a skillful massage of her breasts and it was a nice addition to drive the redhead towards another climax as the girl cried out in sheer bliss, partly her arms tensed up whenever the other student thrust into her but she did not dare to move any other body part. Her cries once again became more intense as she was approaching her next peak, so far yet so close at the same time as her body remained manipulated.

Tue Jun 29, 2010 3:35 pm

Ryu continued to cry out, each cry louder and more intense than the last as Leriana used the dildo strapped on to her to fuck the red head's ass hard and fast. With the sheer volume behind Ryu's cries no doubt anyone walking past this room would assume it was just like any other room, those who knew about monsters might even think it was a monster fucking the student being disciplined inside, not a prefect, another student. Leriana continued to use her hands to knead Ryu's breasts as her thrusts drove the student closer and closer to another orgasm.

Leriana had to be careful and attentive as she 'punished' Ryu. She had to guess when Ryu would cum, and her only indication was the student's cries. If she was using her fingers she would have a point of contact, could feel the muscles as they reacted and approached climax. But she had no such point, and the only part of Ryu's body that she was touching wasn't sensitive enough to provide the information Leriana wanted to know. And so it was with guesswork that Leriana determined just when she said You may cum Ryu. just as she thrusted into Ryu's body as hard as she could. She had tried to time it just as Ryu's cries indicated the red head was on the cusp of orgasm, to ensure that Ryu came exactly when Leriana ordered.

Tue Jun 29, 2010 3:46 pm

Slowly the pleasure became unbearable, too much to hold back another climax for long. A few more thrusts already threw her over the edge and right when Leriana ordered her to reach release, she did at this very same point, releasing the most intense cry elicited by pleasure so far and at the same time when the prefect thrusted into her with this sweet firmness, her loins burning with desire as her back arched as much as it could and her muscles tensed up. Her breasts pressed firmly pressed into the prefect's hands, even further than before. The rest of her appearance spasmed as she dealt with the aftermaths of her climax, her head fell forward as she was breathing heavily and slowly recovered, but nonetheless moderately tired for the time being.

A few more drops of her juices dripped down on the floor, her body almost limp as it was only held by the handcuffs and the strength Leriana was willing to offer. However, a brief moment later she stood back up, her breath almost calm again as her voice was slightly trembling after her release. "T-thank you again m-miss.. you are a.. very generous person.", she said as her head leaned towards her shoulder and her eyes locked with Leriana's, a faint smile on her face as she was waiting for what would happen next and her head turned to face her own front. Of course she did not forget the offer she might receive, but even if she would be disappointed, her orgasms were a fairly decent payment.

Tue Jun 29, 2010 4:38 pm

Leriana smiled softly as Ryu came just as she had ordered. It was always good for your self esteem to know your skills were up to date and good, even if that skill was judging how close someone was to orgasm purely on the way they cried out. She supported Ryu as the red headed student recovered from her orgasm, her massive bust pressing into the prefects hands. It didn't take long for Ryu to recover, and resume supporting her own weight on her feet again. As she turned her head to look over her shoulder to smile at the prefect Leriana returned the smile as she pulled her hips back, letting the strap on slide out of Ryu's ass.

I think now is a good time to discuss my offer Ryu. Leriana was whispering into Ryu's ear now, her lips almost kissing the back of the student's ear. What I was thinking of offering you was an 'optional detention'. I will look at your disciplinary record each week, and if I don't see anything new on it I will give you another session like the last part of this detention. How does that sound Ryu? Leriana had made her offer, now it would be time to see if Ryu was prepared to accept it considering how good this session had made her feel.

Thu Jul 01, 2010 8:59 am

The redhead let out a relieved sigh as the strap on was pulled out and the pressure faded away, however Ryu thought about the offer for a while. Of course the part of the detention she would receive, after each week she did behave good enough, would be a pleasant one. However, this also meant she was not allowed to do anything wrong, to become a better student over the weeks so she would be able to get her favorite kind of 'detention' each week. A tough decision for the student who commonly played pranks on the teachers and insulted them, additionally a few students she did not like were constantly put under pressure by her. She wasn't the strongest, but nobody ever did something against it.

"I'm thankful that you offer me something like this, miss, and I gladly accept." Perhaps this would help Leriana, given the fact a troublemaker would not cause trouble anymore. Ryu might be able to behave good for one week, after that she would have to figure something out if she wanted to continue the way she lived all the time. Either way would be a tough one, so she'd have to think about it later. "I don't want to be rude, miss.. but how much longer do you intend to keep me here?"

Fri Jul 02, 2010 1:56 pm
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 137 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next