View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Sep 29, 2024 11:26 pm

Reply to topic  [ 126 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
 Selected (for Anariah) 

Post Re: Selected (for Anariah)
The tentacle inside her pussy only pushed deeper inside it, the one in her ass still only pressing into her shallowly. He sensed all that was on her mind and could even feel her growing desire, the flow of her arousal into something far greater than it was.

He throbbed inside her, quicker now, each pulse faster than the last as he drove himself into her deeper now. His cocks being nice and hard dribbled with pre-cum, he knew even with his quick metabolism that he still needed more time to recover from his recent torrent of orgasmic bliss.

But he was pleased at her responses now, pleased that she eagerly obeyed almost with the same zeal as someone who's life depended on the matter but there were no threats made or even implied just the simple bombardment of her senses through manipulation of the mind but that served only to heighten one's experiences nothing more. And to think that he would not have selected her if not for Amos and his meddling though for that he had been glad.

Character Listing

Summoned or not, the god will come.

Thu Feb 03, 2011 9:29 pm

Fatigue was setting in strongly now. Only the lustful desires kept my hips tipping to meet his invasion. Sweat soaked my long curls as it trickled down my spine to meet the tentacle in my backside. My breasts glistened and slide easily under the lengths molding and caressing them. The frenzy was building in my mind, almost to a panicked thirst, wanting to be quenched with orgasm.

This heightened state in my consciousness was almost dizzying. My own will was fighting against my physical ability creating an internal battle. I was fighting myself instead of the rapist in his continued assault, his abuse had become the weapon of choice. My moans becoming more intense the harder he rams into my canals. I could sense his pleasure growing along side my own, as he pulsed and swelled inside me. I could taste his excretions of arousal, and I drank like a hungry pup.

We are always open to Rp. Just PM us. :wink:

Fri Feb 04, 2011 7:17 pm

He reached up to grab a hold of her hips, the tentacle inside her pussy extracted itself as he lowered her down through the air, the tip of his glisten shaft wasted no time in spearing inside her depths knowing how close she was to unraveling completely as she battled against the waves of fatigue that washed over her.

His shaft slid in and out of her as the tip of one of his tentacles pressed against her clit rubbing against it quickly to match the frantic pace that he established. His member throbbed as it pulsed inside her, tentacles squeezing her breasts as they closed around her as he jabbed into her deep and fast.

Character Listing

Fri Feb 04, 2011 11:33 pm

He needed to do very little. The added pressure of his massive girth spreading me wide open again, and the quick gentle strokes across my throbbing bud sent me to a breathless place of ecstasy. No sound came from me, and if you looked at my face one would think I was choking on a fish bone or something at the dinner table, but I wasn’t.

My pussy began to leak delicious lust, as my walls tightened with small convulsive waves around his phallus, and muscles squeezed the tentacle still pumping away in my ass. Finally tiny gasping inhales sent sharp tones through the air, mixing with the gushing echoes of juicy sex, as my rigid body was impaled again and again. Bliss flowed through me with each and every beat of my heart, as thoroughly as the blood flowed through my veins.

Sat Feb 05, 2011 4:16 am

It was a good thing that she was so close to her release for Aegir was still sensitive not fully recovering as he impaled her again. It was merely a few thrusts back into her before he felt the walls of her body collapse against him, squeezing him for all they were worth which in return caused him to spurt his own release inside of her, his milky white essence being lodged deeply inside her accented with a deep groan on his part.

For a moment he held her down against his still throbbing length as he emptied himself back into her with each throb of his shaft inside her. His mouth tendrils quivered as he slowly pulled her from him, groaning softly as he did, finally depositing her on the art room floor and looking down at her with his pupil less white eyes.

We'll certainly have to do that again ... He turned slithering back towards the broken window, the illusion of it being fixed had faded away, no longer necessary to maintain.

Character Listing

Sat Feb 05, 2011 3:41 pm

Filled full and leaking the semen of this ominous creature, I leaned my head back to join the rest of my body, on the hard cold floor. My eyes welled up with shame and embarrassment of the lustful thoughts that had consumed me. I glanced back to see him through glossy vision, leaving through a broken window that I didn’t even know was still there. In fact some of the glass shards were close by, so much so, that I would need to watch where I stepped when I got up, but I wasn’t cut, and I was safe now.

I started to shiver, drenched from my hair to my toes, lying in a puddle of cold milk it would appear. I forced myself to sit up. It hurt. Any pressure to the worn flesh made it more sore and throbbing. I got to my knees. I knew I needed to get dressed and get out of there, although I could see that it was only now the next day, as the sun was just starting to add light to the morning sky. “I can make it back to the dorm if I hurry, before anyone is even awake”, I thought. I put my clothes on, right on top of the sticky mess that coated my skin, and I left the class, as if I had no part in any of it.

I heard his threat of us meeting again, and it might haunt my dreams, but for now I just wanted to focus on getting back to my room.

Mon Feb 07, 2011 8:59 am
Reply to topic   [ 126 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9