View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Jun 08, 2024 12:03 pm

Reply to topic  [ 159 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
 Meeting in the woods (Open to students) 

Post Re: Meeting in the woods (Open to students)
Chuckles softly as she strokes the girls hair for another moment.. watching ehr body struggle against the feelings as they surge within her at every stroke.

She does lean back against the tree with a soft giggle.. allready feeling your juices dripping down on her exposed thigh as you sit there.. she drops her hands away from you.

"You are the one that wanted me to actvate it.. I assumed you wanted to become my pet" she says after a moment.. Though she doesnt give the command that would stop you from teaseing your own slit.

She looks down and mms softly as she watches your fingers curl within your own body as you pleasure yourself.. odd that.. even as you fight her fingers knew how to touch herself.. finding everything that would arouse her further.

She arks an eyebrow a bit she sorta blushes.. "You want to belong to me?" she says after a moment and giggles.. she reaches up and strokes her fingers lightly over your nipples. "Would it be a bad thing really.. You do look lovely in that outfit even if we dont know where it came from" she says.. flicking her nipples over your nipple pierceings.

"You do look like you are enjoying yourself.. or at least enjoying your own fingers as they slip into that silken pussy of yours" she giggles again. "But you know.. now that ive actvated the ring.. that bond between us is only going to strenghen.. Your going to find that as time passes your going to get more and more drawn to me.. even if your mind denys it.. the rest of your body will crave it.. at least from the writings i read thats how it works."

Charater discription

http://g.e-hentai.org/s/fd6b6b0280/876735-128

One of the charaters known forms.

Sat Jan 19, 2013 6:56 am

"Had to . . ." she pouted softly, "How could I have made a proper attempt if I bound my Mistress's hands? Had to be ready to endure the whole thing . . . couldn't have known how strong it would be." she shook in place slightly as she firmly rubbed two fingers against a sensitive spot, biting down harder on her lip as she followed it up by sinking both digits up to the knuckle in hard, deep strokes. For her part, she didn't feel that she was anywhere near as good as Heather ahd been, but she did well enough on her own most nights.

She tried to stand up, to get to her feet, but she just couldn't will her legs to work. Not with those fingers sliding vigorously in and out of her folds, more droplets of clear warm fluid dappling over her thigh as they leaked from her horny body.

"I don't . . . I just want this frustrated, wanting feeling to go away and Mistress's touch, Mistress's gaze, Mistress's words . . . they're the only things that help." she bowed her head, "But I don't want a Mistress! Since I've come here, they took so much away . . . all I have that's mine is my mind, my fight! If I give them away, what am I but meat!?"

She shivered a bit at the words that caressed her ears, even as the giggle sent a bolt of anger through her. She was enjoying watching Juniper in this state . . . but, then, she supposed she had only herself to blame for that. "I'm sorry, Mistress, but even if my body screams for it, I won't go quietly into the night. As I said, some people have to learn every lesson the hard way."

Sat Jan 19, 2013 7:52 am

Shakes her head slightly as she contunes to watch you. Those fingers of yours still slideing into that silken wet flesh between your own legs as you contune to dribble your wettness down your creamy thighs and onto heathers leg.

"I do know you didnt want a Mistress.. i did.. try to tell you i wasnt going to use it.. i just explained how it worked.. and you were going to feel those soft tuggings toward me. But those could have been resisteted.. But now that yourve made me turn it on more fully.. well" she shrugs softly as she reaches out and lets her slim finger tips slowly stroke down the side of your hair.

That same feeling of.. lustful submissiveness washing over your form again from her touch.. her meer touch seeming to be a link into your submissive pleasure.

"I havent taken your mind, and i never wanted to take your mind. I was only trying to help, and besides i did.. rev can never prevent you from orgasming, as long as you can touch yourself that is." she says after a moment more while watching you... "If anything i think you have a most.. intresting mind.. Just because your body will be lusting after me doesnt mean that your mind is still your own.. or whatever is it your trying to uncover.. " she says

"Did i ever say i was going to stop you from doing any of that?" She reaches out and runs her fingers down over the side of your skin as you seem to fail to stand up.. finger tips warm against you as she strokes your soft skin.

"You know.. i once read, that the more someone resists something when involving the mind or body.. the farther they end up falling to it in the end.. you put up so much of a fight in resisting it.. that when it finally comes crashing down over you, you have no will left to keep yourself." she says again.. she raises her leg, that ends up pressing your fingers further into your sex.. as she pressed her knee against the warmth between your legs.

Charater discription

Sat Jan 19, 2013 6:09 pm

She let her eyes close as those fingers slid through her hair again, her head rolling back slightly as she shivered at the feelings running through her body. Her lips parted to let her breath come out in a soft coo. She just felt too good . . . and even now that she'd adopted that conciliatory tone, the words were dancing in her ears. See how she cares for her rebellious little pet? Aren't I lucky to have such an understanding Mistress? Why would you fight something that feels so right? It's my own fault . . . was this what I was hoping for, subconsciously?

The next breath came out more heated than the last, her philosophizing was doing nothing to address the needs that were setting her to trembling in front of the other girl. Her free hand came up, cupping her own breast and kneading the flesh firmly against her palm. Not part of the compulsion this time, just reacting out of desire, that creeping blush on her body demanding more from her.

"Not taken . . . only compromised . . ." she bit off, trying to stay angry, but feeling it slowly massaged away in the heat of her body as she ran her thumb back over her clit again and firmly stroked against her sex, "I'm sorry, Mistress. I know you only meant well . . . I'm just scared . . ." she backpedaled a bit further as her finger stroked in a slow circle along her nipple, sighing out the next breath. That was rather the crux of the problem. She'd never been comfortable with intimacy, and now she felt like it was being forced on her. The notion that she could share her life and still be herself simply seemed impossible.

She shuddered in place as the other woman's fingers slid down over her skin. She couldn't be more trapped if she'd been physically pinned in place, the strokes of her pleasuring hand moving in deep reaching circles as she pressed in and out of her nether lips.

"Even if Mistress doesn't stop me . . . what if I won't want to anymore?" she asked softly. She swallowed a bit and looked back at her a bit too wide, "I've read that as well . . . that a submissive mind can submerge it's consciousness for a time and just let things happen, reemerging when it's done . . . but that the more stubborn mind clings and fights until . . ." she trailed off a bit, giving a sharp little gasp as she raised her leg up and pressed her hand firmly up against her sex.

"MMN -- but Mistress . . . your pet doesn't know how." she said, walking her fingers back and forth as they plunged in deeply, "I can't just turn it off . . . I fight because it's what I am." Of course, she was also a number of other things just now. Desperate, wanting, wet, scared, vulnerable, it was all mingling together into a low level panic. But there was Heather, and she was calm and unflustered, even when she'd tried to press the issue the girl seemed unconcerned with her efforts. She was a rock, something Juniper could moor to while she fought with herself. Which, of course, only reinforced those subtle little whispers in her ear.

Sun Jan 20, 2013 6:14 am

She grins softly as she watches juniper close her eyes and moan.. watching the increased beating of her heat as the "enchantment" of the ring floods her body. Perhaps not enchantment but it defently was programming. Considering what she could alter on the aub atomic level.. it could defently seem like it was a enchantment.

She slowly strokes her fingers threw your hair. "You are very lovely you know that?" she says softly. "Im surprised someone eles hasnt tryed to have you. Considndering how the chain of power with some of those upper classmens work."

Running her fingers threw your hair still, as she stroks slowly down and strokes down over the curve of your ear. "Very pritty. I am glad you desided you wanted this" she says again letting her fingers trail the rest of the way threw your hair.. curling her fingers slowly around the back of your neck as she slowly pulls you closer to her as she sits up softly.

She smiles as she watches your reach up cupping your own breasts as you massage and tease yourself unbiddingly. "The pleasure feels allmost natural doesnt it? Like its supposed to be that way? Thats what i read it would feel like." she asks softly.

She nods softly as sherubs her leg back and forth over those soft folds on yours between your legs as she lets you ride her silken thigh slowly. Her free hand reaching out to stroke along your hip helping in your soft movements.

"I dont think you will loose or not want to keep being yourself pet. After all.. only reason your over ridden with submissive pleasure at the moment.. is cause well your doing a pritty good job of fingering yourself.. look how your fingers glisten with your arousel" she tends to blush softly.. letting ehr free hand reach from your hip and slip down between your fingers running her fingers for a moment teasely over your little bundle of nerves and slick sex before she holds up her fingers... finger tips glistening..

"I dont know about you.. but these look like someone is caught up in the enjoyment of the moment" She says as she brings those digits to her own mouth and slowly licks the juices from them.. when you are looking at her again.. just so you can see it.

"I am sure if i allowed you to orgasm right now.. you would find your mind returning to yourself again.. But.. because of.. your choice of battles i think your going to find those strands that was tugging you closer to me even stronger now."

She leans forward brushing your lips with her own again at still having a hold on the back of your neck.. before letting hertongue snake out and licking those curves of those lips.

"I like you being yourself. And.. i would think if thats what i like.. the enchantment if thats how it works.. wouldnt allow you to become something i didnt want.. so if i want you to be yourself when your not with me.. i would assume thats what would happen." As she tugs your neck further a she kisses you deeply... pushing her tongue between those slips as she explores argerssivly within your mouth.. no sooner then her lips touched yours another wave of that submissive pelasure would swim within your body. Those soft voices whispering within your ears would increase... while in contact like that.

Charater discription

Sun Jan 20, 2013 3:47 pm

Juniper rode the press her her thigh higher, a soft murmur of something lost to a lustful sigh as she began to settle back down. Her lips twisted a bit in a sardonic smirk as she rolled her head to one side along with the brush of those fingers ran over her head. She gave a soft, self-depreciating chuckle as she heard the gentle compliment, though she didn't pull away.

"If Mistress truly believes that, I might suggest she hasn't seen the competition." she murmured, still smirking, "The upperclassmen haven't had cause to give me even a second glance, and there are far less troublesome toys out there." she felt that hand settle against the back of her neck and draw her closer . . . she was looking directly into her eyes again, though her eyes were soft and a bit fretful now. She knew she wasn't the one holding the leash this time.

"Mmph" Juniper bit down a bit as that hand settled on her hip, guiding her into the gentle roll of her hips as she played back against the soft, cool flesh pressed up between her thighs. She wanted to let her head hang loosely at the way her lips ran along the flesh of her leg, but the hand on the back of her neck kept her eyes focused on the other girl's face. Her cheeks only got redder as she could feel the desire building up in her, knowing that it must have been playing over her face, but unable to look away. Her ears felt like they were smouldering as the blood rushed through them.

She closed her eyes for a moment, the next pant of breath coming tinged with the hint of a wanting moan as she felt that finger ever so lightly trace over her sex. When she opened them again, it was to see her fingers glistening with moisture for her review before the other girl slid them into her lips. Her cheeks fairly glowed, but her eyes watched the way her Mistress's lips worked along her fingers, each quick flash of a pink tongue in the darkness bringing with it a frantic beat of her heart. It seemed she met with Mistress's approval . . . she stuffed that thought down roughly before it brought a smile to her lips.

"Ahn . . . yes . . . yes, Mistress . . . it's a most convincing feeling. . . " she admitted after a brief moment. It was at that . . . if not for the fact she'd heard the ring triggered, she might almost believe that this was her body reacting to it's own desires. This wasn't like what she'd felt before, where it was so intense that it felt almost alien, like a sickness. It was intense, but the fantasies dancing at the edges of her minds, the ways she'd hoped to be touched felt like a natural outgrowth of her own libido this time, And then she leaned forward to taste her lips, sending up sparks of desire in the back of her mind.

"I'm glad my manner pleases my Mistress . . . "
she said, a tone of genuine difference creeping through as the smile actually touched the corners of her lips this time. She managed a quick breath before she was pulled back against her lips, a surprised but pleased murmur playing back against her lips as her tongue swept into her mouth. The hand that had been teasing her breasts ran over her bare top until the arm curled around her, embracing her back as she let her tongue play back against the invader in her mouth.

Mon Jan 21, 2013 5:55 am

She contunes to kiss you, her mouth hot and wet as she keeps your lips upon her own. Her tongue exploring your mouth as she keeps the back of her hand upon your slim next.. not letting your pull back as seeming passion flows into the kiss.

She does finally pull back when she detects that you needed a breath.. pulling back a few inches from your mouth.. letting herself pant also softly with breath.

"That was very lovely Pet" she says a bit as she reaches up to stroke her fingers ever so slowly threw your hair again,, those feelings again traveling right down your mind to flood you sex and body with that emotion.

She reaches back between your thighs and just slowly runs her fingers over your skin above your pierceing.. enough that the vibrations echo down into your slit but never touching them

"See its easy to except these feelings more pet, i suppose sence you did dare me to do it.. it would be worse.. i could be some slim covered monster" she says after a moment.. "but then again.. it was because of a creature like that, that made me give you the pierceing anyway... But your becomeing most sensual.. and loveable.. i think despite your wannaing objections as long as you can keep yourself.. i think you will find you like being a pet.. at least your seem to be enjoying your time with me.. and the pleasure of course" she lets out a small giggle as she brushes your clitty for a quick moment between your finger thrusts.

"So pet.. i have a choice for you then." she says after a moment as she leans forward to brush her lips over yours breafly.. "I will allow you to choose so you can have a choice.. so it doesnt feel like im making you do it.. You can cum by stroking your self to orgasm with your fingers.. or you will allow me to make you cum with my own fingers. SO what will it be lovely pet?" she says softly letting her fingers stroke your hair again.

Charater discription

Mon Jan 21, 2013 6:28 am

Her mouth moved against the air for a moment as she pulled back, her dazed eyes blinking languidly as she hovered just a few inches away. She took a few breaths, swallowing as the praise settled in her ears, the hand on the back of her neck lightly stroking the hair at the back of her head making her roll her shoulders as the feeling spread through her. That's right, you were a good girl...

Her squirming only spread as that finger traced it's way back below her waist, the closeness causing her breath to quicken as she looked back at the other girl, her neck tensing as she forced herself not to nod along with her words. "It's . . ." she let her eyes shift to one side, reconsidering her words, "I brought it upon myself . . . it would be terribly unsporting to resist Mistress's advances after challenging her so brazenly . . ." though she found her mincing evasions diverted by a light but quick brush over her sensitive clit that brought her stock still for a moment.

"Mmn . . . " she murmured softly as Heather lightly brushed her lips against hers, teasing her with a choice, the voices in her ear buzzing away as she continued to stroke her pet. Juniper slid her tongue over her lips and took ea deep breath through her nose, trying to steady her thoughts, trying to think clearly against the tingling running through her scalp. "Mistress is too generous . . . " she said softly.

"I --"
she paused a moment, hesitating, "I want to feel Mistress's touch more . . ." she said, just barely audibly, "I can feel Mistress's eyes on me . . . but she teases me so . . . I want more . . ." she tried to put a little more force into it, though her mouth went dry from it. Either way, she wouldn't feel release before the other girl deemed it was time, putting herself fully in her hands would put the pacing of it fully in her hands. Even if it meant turning herself over to someone else, she had to admit that the girl's touch in conjunction with the ring's effects on her was more intense than anything she was doing to herself.

Mon Jan 21, 2013 8:16 pm

She chuckles softly.. still letting her fingers stroke down over your hair as you consider the offer before finally answering her. She acutally wasnt sure which choice you would choose. She knew the bonds that were tugging you closer to her was only creaseing with every moment.. those whispering words into your ears never stopping and only increased every time she touched you.. but she knew you were still resisting in your own way and half figured you would choose to pleasure yourself.

"Thats right lovely pet.. i only have your best intrests in heart.. i do care for you" she allmost purrs as she strokes those fingers threw your silky hair after a moment.

She smiles as you as she lowers her leg from between your thighs a bit.. "Stay on your knees pet.." she says softly as she contunes to watch your fingers still stroke and work in your own dripping snatch..

"You will find pet, that youve acutally had control of your hand for several minutes.. and yet you still contuned to pleasure yourself" she grins at the girl.. weather she believed it or not..

"But eather way.. sence you want my touch, remove your dripping fingers from your your silken lips let.." she grins again.. "use your dry fingers pet.. and spread your lips nice and wide for me.. and we will see about letting your pleasure happen."

She smiles again as she reaches her free hand slowly up over her tummy and strokes over the bare nipple softly.. teaseing that hard nub between her 2 digits.

"Oh and pet.. use that lovely soft tongue of yours and clean your own fingers.. cant have them dripping everwhere" she says allmost as a after thought.. as she waits for you to comply.. if you choose to... knowing theres still some part of your reisstisting.

She did know though.. she had alteed your juices upon your fingers.. that once you even remotely tasted them if you did.. you would find the most lavish tasting juices you would have ever tasted.. there was something utterly compelling to the taste..

"I feel i should warn you pet.. by haveing me.. pleasure you.. as you get closer and closer to orgasm.. the bond between us will strenghten" she says softly.. trailing a slim finger around the curve of your orb before stroking down over your slim tummy.

Charater discription

Mon Jan 21, 2013 8:37 pm

Care for your pet more likely . . . what do you even know about me? she thought, pressing her tongue against the roof of her mouth for a moment. There was a subtle shift, her more biting comments, the ones that wanted to fight were the ones being suppressed more and more in favor of gentler tones. The echo in her head was getting more insistent by the moment, sorting out where one line of thought ended and the other began was getting trickier, it was easier simply to feel. She mouthed something silently, as her fingers lingered in her hair, She cares for me.

Part of her wanted to fall over when she drew that leg away, but her gentle instruction may as well have been a command. She rested on her knees, using her shins for balance as she fought the impulse to sink to the ground. She kept her back straight and blinked slightly as she grinned and told her that her hand was once again her own. She swallowed slightly, she hadn't even thought to check with the ripples of pleasure her every touch was running through her body she didn't think she'd have been able to keep her hand away from down there even if she'd been ordered to. Still, she slipped those fingers free of her sex and gave them a hard look, as though they'd somehow betrayed her.

For a brief moment, she thought about resisting, about pushing herself away again. That notion drained away from her with the brush of her fingers over her chest, a soft sigh escaping her lips. Her other arm was still loosely around Heather, but it drew along her flank at her direction, rolling over the curve of her hip and trailing her finger tips along the top of her thigh as they made their way back to her sex, picking the hand up just before it touched the smear of honey from where she'd ridden along her soft skin. Not quite resting on her nether lips, she drew the fingers apart, spreading her sex wide and giving a little shiver as the cool air played against her heated folds.

"N-not to doubt you, Mistress,"
she swallowed a bit, her eyes still looking at the two fingers she was holding up, a few times it had seemed like she'd curl the fingers down into a fist but so far she'd done little more than curl them, "But how strong can the bond get?" she asked, slowly bringing the fingers closer to her lips, a drip of collected dew threatening to roll off the tip of one finger as she stretched her tongue out to it. It was only the barest flick of her tongue at first, just enough to catch the errant droplet before it could escape, but the taste brought another shiver to her body.

"That's . . . not right . . ." she said, her mind turning back to earlier when she'd suckled her juices from Heather's fingers. The act had been compelling an erotic after a fashion, but she hadn't tasted like this at all. Some further effect of the ring? Had it altered her juices . . . or her sense of taste? Did it matter? It could be both . . . but that small sample was not at all enough. Her fingers moved a little closer, letting the tongue sweep in a circle around the tip of one finger and then the next, not using her lips this time as she turned the palm of her hand up and ran her tongue up between her fingers.

Last edited by Juniper Modnar on Tue Jan 22, 2013 7:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tue Jan 22, 2013 1:57 am

She smiles softly as she reaches forward as you part your slick folds for her.. a single digit reaching between she stroking up the bare flesh youhad exposed... finger rubbing slowly over your clitty in small teaseing circles.

She tilts her head slightly. "I think.. the bond becomes stronger so that i wouldnt need the effects of the ring.. at some point.." she says stroking your hair again.. that rippling pleasure echoing down threwout your form again at her touch, as it did every time she touched you.

"At some point, my touches will bring upon a natural feeling within you.. with any added effects.. from my understanding of katie's writing.. that if some monster had found a way to remove the ring after a period of time.. perhaps someone with more magical talent then she had.. that the bond would last even with the removel of the pierceing." she says softly as she contunes to stroke her digits along your wet exposed folds.. spreading your honey over her finger as she teases you.

She hmms a bit as she suddenly slips a digit into your sex.. stroking your inner folds as she considers.. "Though.. i did read about something it worked 2 ways.. meaning while you became closer to me.. i except you more as a pet" she says more or less just thinking out loud.. "maybe thats why ive been feeling i need you as my loveable pet" she allmsot purrs as you again as her thumb rests against your clitty as she starts massageing in slow circles.. allready reading your body and seeing how it responds to just the right touch.

She smiles as she watches you hestently start to lick your finger.. as you start to enjoy it. She lets you wonder about that.. not really knowing what your thinking.. but she was content with not knowing.. her nano's could alter a persons or remove a persons memorys... at least ones she formed cause she could see them forming as she created them.. but she hadnt advanced to the point of being able to read someone's mind.

She sighs ever so softly reaching up to run her fingers threw your hair again.. slowly petting you as if praiseing a good pet.. "Such a lovely pet.. your moaning so lovely.. theres something.. sensual about the way you move now.. maybe the ring enchanced that" she says letting those fingers contune to stroke your lovely locks.

Charater discription

Tue Jan 22, 2013 4:58 am

Juniper sucked in her next breath through her teeth, giving it a slight hissing quality as her eyes half-lidded over at the feeling of that single finger lightly tracing it's way over her heated folds. Her reservations melting away with each stroke of the other hand over her hair, her breath hitching as she lightly flicked her pierced clit. She tried to focus on her voice, listening to the words she was speaking, instead of letting it all just melt together into a comforting murmur in her head.

Her eyes opened wide again as she pushed that finger up and into her, her back rolling into an arch as she gave soft moaning breath in response to the gentle strokes along her hot confines, the thumb pressing down from the other side . Her body moved from an excited tremble to a rolling shudder as thumb and forefinger both began to work in firm massaging circles into her flesh. Each one seemed to become more targeted than the last, even with the compelling flavor of her own sex on her fingers she risking losing the presence of mind to continue lapping at her fingers.

"Ah god . . ."
she breathed out, but the hand that had been spreading her lips shifted, her palm pressing against her wrist, "We--we need to stop. . ." she said, swallowing, her sex squeezing her invading finger betraying her body's feelings on the topic, "If . . . if you're being affected too . . . neither of us is in control . . ." her fingers curled around her arm and squeezed gently, though she couldn't summon the strength to try and push her out.

"Can't vouch for this Katie's plans . . . she's not even here, who even knows what she left in her wake . . . could be caught in some kind of revenge play, and we'd never know." she braced her other hand on her shoulder, squeezing.

Tue Jan 22, 2013 7:51 pm

Watches as you seem to fight with yourself before you let those fingers that were spreading your silken lips leave them to reach down to grasp at her wrist. She responds by slipping another finger in beside the first one into your tight wet depths.. slowly stroking them in time with one another ass she contunes to read your bodys responce to get the better feel of the pleasure.

"I... dont think i can.. something, is telling me you are a pet.. my pet" she says softly letting her fingers curl within your hair for a moment before more fermly stroke.. fingers stroking and teaseing down to your ear from time to time.

She leans forward as her fingers contune to work stroking your inner flesh in time.. thmb still rubbing in soft litle cirlces over your clitty.. massageing that bundle of pleasured nerves. Leaning up and lets her tongue slowly trace over your lips. Teaseing your lush lips with her soft hot tongue.

"theres.. something.. making me.. want to do this to you" she says.. Test was really begining to enjoy herself.. she was in total control of course.. but watching the other students emotions thinking that both of them, something was happening to them both that was behond there control. Wondering if it was regestering on any level to juniper that she was going to become a pet to what she thought was another student that was also being effected to become her owner. This was a intresting experement, and it deserved to be explored perhaps long term.

So in preperation.. more of her nano's eleswhere was allready envolved into the schools system.. she even created a profile for heather.. even assigning her a room on the same floor as juniper.. one of the empter rooms of some students that had allready been sold into a offworld slave auction. She even put heather name onto some class listings.. though she made sure no class matched junipers for right now. she knew that she liked to hack into the systems and juniper would notice that heather wasnt in any of her classes. It was just all for appearence.. anything that could be looked up about heather on the system a small note about her would be found.

Drifting her attachen back to heather and juniper.. she contunes to stroke those fingers slowly into her.. "Im.. not sure i want to stop pet.. you.. smell lovely.. i.. want to make you moan.. you.. need to moan" she says softly again.. hestating as if shee was trying to fight something within her.. Despite the hand upon her shoulder she leans forward again and kisses you softly.. fingers stroking threw your hair again.. her tongue playing against yours.

Charater discription

Wed Jan 23, 2013 2:49 am

"D-dammit . . . " Juniper said, her hands squeezing tightly as that second finger slid home, her head rolling back with a soft gasp. "I'm so -- sorry, Mistress . . ." it seemed the other woman was in the same straits as she was, and it was responding to her resistance by stepping up the sensation, "This is my fault . . if I hadn't pushed things . . ." the sentence trailed off as a finger stroked along her ear, the tingling seeming to send little icy prickles directly into her mind as it did.

There was some detached part of her mind which was assembling all the data into a kind of conspiracy. The way that Heather had been so zoned out, the way she'd offered her the piercing even in that detached state . . . she'd been getting more and more lively since Juniper had been pierced. And then, to activate the ring, Juniper herself had had to be brought to the breaking point . . . she'd felt her life poured back into her, but not until after it had been stripped away. What else had activating the ring slid into her mind? It just made sense to her . . . the reason why the ring hadn't been attached to someone, is because this Katie person had left it behind deliberately. She was caught up in a web of intrigue spun by a ghost . . . and if it could bend the two of them this far, what else might they do?

Of course, that train of thought was pounding it's fists uselessly against a wall of glass, it's cries lost in the upswell of feeling that was burning in her nerves and sizzling her brain. She didn't just want what was happening, she needed it, hungered for it. It seemed her Mistress was troubled, conflicted . . . Juni couldn't have that . . . a pet should be a source of comfort and reassurance after all. As she felt that push against the hand on her shoulder, she pulled her in and tilted her chin to meet her lips fully, her eyes closing as she luxuriated in the closeness of this other woman.

Her other hand moved along her arm before slipping around to the small of her back, following the curve of her spine up and over the flesh of her bare back as her tongue rose to meet hers. The way she was holding her only became more insistant as those fingers stirred her up. Fingers lightly brushed at her cheeks and over her shoulders as their bare bosoms pressed together from Juniper pressing herself back against her Mistress. A low moan poured out of her lungs and into the other girl's mouth as she tightened her grip around her.

Wed Jan 23, 2013 5:48 am

She mmms softly as she contunes to stroke her slim digits in time with the girls heartbeat within her body.. finding every nerve, everything that make her pussy quiver with pleasure just like last time she had her ifngers within her.

Every stroke of her finger bringing more of those whispers into junipers ear...

"Im being a very good girl. I do please Mistress. Mistress cares for me. Mistress Loves me. I am MIstress's pet. When Mistress pleasures me it shows what a good little girl im being for her.. a loveing and adoring pet. My quivering body is Mistress's playground. I will do anything Mistress asks of me. Mistress likes me being myself as long as i show her proper respect, i belong to her.. She is my owner.." The words contune with every tease.. every stroke of her finger within junipers slick sex.

She mmms softly as she kisses the other girl more soundly.. pressing her lips fully against hers as she runs her fingers down threw her hair.. tugging her closer/.. each stroke of those fingers sending those submissives chills down threw her spin only further making that liquid heat simmer hotter between the girls silken thighs.

She pulls back after a moment.. feeling your hot breath over her lips as she does.. "You are a very lovely pet.. my lovely pet" she says again softly.

She slips a 3rd finger right up into your silken lips as she starts stroking you deeply.. wanting your pleasure to raise.. "You may orgasm for me pet" she says after a moment.. as her fingers pres you ownward.. with the intent to let your juices flow and letting your orgasm when her fingers push you over.

"A most lovely pet.. i will allways enjoy you" she says just as softly again.. her eyes never leaving yours as those fingers drive you onward. "My lovely pet.. you belong to me" she says breathly.

Charater discription

Wed Jan 23, 2013 7:16 pm
Reply to topic   [ 159 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next