View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Sep 21, 2024 5:38 pm

Reply to topic  [ 192 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next
 Two Can Play (for Kakumaoh) 

Post Re: Two Can Play (for Kakumaoh)
Even louder had been Etolie though she was trying to keep herself in check as she panted out. The speed of his trusts, the angel, she had been kept on edge, her head turning to the side to look away as she was taken, her body still caught up with denial and the very fact that she had been made to enjoy this.

Though given no time to come down it was because of this that she came again, still trying to hold back her vocalizations though the sounds of her enjoyment had been unmistakeable to his ears as she felt his seed filling her, surging through her as she folded her body around his, panting out and shivering with a great deal of sensitivity.

Wed Feb 12, 2014 5:04 am

Location: Just behind that tree... or that wall... or maybe that door...
He kept a tight grip on Etolie's hips as he came, forcing her to take every drop of cum he released. Her own body worked against her in this regard, her walls eagerly squeezing his shaft to draw more out of him.

Eventually, his orgasm came to an end and he pulled out of her. She would only get a momentary respite as he turned her over and saw if she was capable of continuing. If she could go on, he would lift her hips up and roughly force his cock back into her pussy, pushing as far as she could take before again beginning to pump back and forth inside her.

His attention to Rhaine went more-or-less uninterrupted during this, one of his hands again finding its way between her thighs and caressing her slit.

PM me to set up a roleplay.

Character listing

Thu Feb 13, 2014 9:06 pm

Oh, without a break, Etolie wasn't going to have the stamina to keep up. She had only managed to prolong matters by breaking things up a bit but she doubted that Etolie would have volunteered in going down on Master.

She snuggled close, feeling the warmth of that finger pressing into her as she pants out, a hand sweeping over his chest as she pants and nuzzles against him eager for more of that attention as her hips swish back and forth as that finger continues to bring her pleasure, her body trembles against him as she nuzzles his neck with her lips.

Rhaine's Diary

Fri Feb 14, 2014 8:25 am

She had been turned over, the world flipped as she drew in deep breaths. Her chest rising and falling as she panted, unused to having to go at it for long stretches of time. Her cheeks are red, embarrassed by the ordeal and she might be drawing in deep breaths but he could determine that she could still go at it.

“OH GOD!” He enters her again, that shaft quick and hard against her as he pushes in deep to her limits, her eyes wide gasping with each thrust into her core. Never given a moment to recover she is soon gasping out again, her back arcing as her body surrenders to him again.

Her body responding to that intrusion as she comes hard about him, each thrust bringing her closer to her limits, each making her pant out as she gasps out with each thrust as she fades, barely conscious with those thrusts that press into her as her head rocks from side to side, her eyes close as whimper leave her lips as she is caught up in one orgasm after another never knowing where one began and the other ended.

Fri Feb 14, 2014 8:26 am

He realized that this was almost certainly the last round; with Etolie undergoing a rapid string of orgasms, she'd probably be exhausted, if not unconscious, by the time he was done. He hoped she didn't black out completely, but he'd carry out the last part of his plan either way.

His finger sought out Rhaine's g-spot as his thumb rubbed her clit, working her towards her own orgasm. "It shouldn't be too long now," he whispered. "She's almost at her limits."

As Etolie climaxed yet again, he released inside her one more time. His hand worked faster on Rhaine, aiming to bring her to a climax before his own died down.

Character listing

Tue Feb 18, 2014 10:39 am

The words had been an unspoken promise of sorts that had lit up her face upon hearing it. She had heard the sloshing through Etolie and she cast her gaze to the side in order to draw in the aristocrat … or she had acted like one, perhaps she was full of herself too given that she was dealing with a monster of royalty and maybe got an ego trip out of it.

Though she doses not get the chance to delve too fact as that finger delves into her core just the way she likes it as her fingers grasp and tighten against him, the brush of his thumb against her keeps her quivering as he gets his wish, her body tightening against that digit as her juices come pouring out of her core, a wail of pleasure shooting past her lips.

Rhaine's Diary

Tue Feb 18, 2014 1:06 pm

Meanwhile Etolie throbbed around that shaft that had not let up, her senses being temporarily robbed from her with 3each passing of the searing length. She quivers, feeling that heat sweep through her, triggering another release as her back arches as he empties into her passage.

“AHHHHHHHHH!” She wails out as he keeps moving.

“N-NO MOOORE … AHHHHHH!” Her body a quivering mess, if he did not stop though that pleasure forces her into unconsciousness, if he does stop though she is a shivering panting mess beneath him.

Tue Feb 18, 2014 1:08 pm

He pulls out of Etolie as his climax subsides. "Done already?" he says with a note of contempt. "I suppose I shouldn't have expected any better, really. Still, I guess I'll leave you alone now; I'm sure Rhaine will be both willing and able to provide what you couldn't. If there's a next time, though, I won't be so merciful." He looked around for the bag, quickly noticing it by the girl's clothes. He adjusted his grip on Rhaine so that he could pick up Etolie, the bag, and the clothes. "Since you weren't too troublesome, I'll even do you a favor or two," he said with a wicked grin that suggested she wasn't going to like these 'favors'.

He carried the pair back towards the campus, pausing shortly before they left the forest to set Rhaine down. "Wait here for a minute. No-one's likely to be around at this time, but I don't think you'd want to risk that chance right now anyway. Not in your current state of dress."

He continued on to the edge of the forest, not actually leaving Rhaine's sight, and set Etolie down near an equipment shed. "You're probably safer from another attack here than back there," he said as he set her clothes down near her. Reaching into the bag, he added, "And I'll return this toy you forgot the first time we met; it's probably about as good as you deserve." He let her see the vibrator before forcing her legs apart and sliding it into her well-lubricated pussy. "You might even be able to get dressed and get back to campus before someone finds you." He turned the device on to its lowest setting and concluded, "I wouldn't bet on it, though," before returning to Rhaine.

Character listing

Sat Feb 22, 2014 11:19 am

“Yes, Master.”

She was carried off and set down, standing there naked as he draws Etolie away. She's still a bit heated, her fingers circling the bundle of nerves that she encounters there keeping her passage . He's still in sight of her though she cannot hear what is being said though is eager for his return.

Glancing towards Etolie she looks back to him, her fingers sweeping over his rod grazing against it slowly back and forth.

“I want this, Master.”

Rhaine's Diary

Sat Feb 22, 2014 2:12 pm

Mr. Happy?

Her eyes widen at seeing that vibrator as he produces the 9” toy. Her stamina on the low end given that she has not experienced lengthy sessions, even she played with others it wasn't for to long, they were human after all.

She does not say anything, not wanting him angered, not wanting him to consider her back door.

Dropping off Rhaine she is drawn away in her weak state. She might make it, she might not. That toy shown to her then she does not fight it when the toy is pressed inside her well lubed folds … with the earlier threat it was in her best interest not to see him again though she cries out as the vibrator is first inserted then turned on, the creature then turning away from her returning to Rhaine who stood off in the distance.

Sat Feb 22, 2014 2:13 pm

Rhaine was quite eager to thank him when he returned to her. "Well, I'm certainly not going to deny you any longer," he said as he wrapped an arm around her waist and picked her up again. Two hands then cupped her butt as he slowly lowered her onto his waiting shaft. Once she had a secure grip on him, his other hands would move to her breasts, fondling those wonderful orbs and lightly pinching her nipples between thumb and forefinger.

Although she didn't seem to be concerned with Etolie's fate, he was aware that that might change somewhat once her immediate desires were satisfied. He was sure he could allay any worries, though; even if the brunette couldn't get the energy to remove the toy, the batteries weren't likely to last for that long and she probably wouldn't remain undiscovered for more than a few hours in any case.

Character listing

Mon Feb 24, 2014 11:47 am

She seemed unconcerned with Etolie's fate right now. It wasn't too cruel, there were implied threats and the message was delivered. It was doubtful she had the flash card with the pictures on her, Etolie was shrewd but she didn't think there would be much of a problem getting them.

Her hands gain purchase on his strong shoulders as she's eased down on that proud member, eager to please as always.

He is squeezed by her, that passage deliciously tight around him as she uses her hands to push a little as she bobs up and down his embedded member taking in what she could with a little more vigor.

“Y-You were h-hoping for m-more of a show Master?” She asked about her and Etolie, curious as being with two girls had been a fantasy for most human males she did not know if it held true for him or not.

Rhaine's Diary

Mon Feb 24, 2014 1:17 pm

The question was one he had to be careful answering, as she might try avoiding him in the future if she thought he was disappointed in her. "Hoping, maybe, but… uhn… not really expecting. You got more… involved than I'd expected, actually." He paused to run his tongue up the side of her neck before adding, "Besides, it would probably be more… entertaining if you were with… someone you didn't hate, at least." From what she'd said yesterday, it was an idea she'd considered, although he suspected she might be unwilling to actually do so with Dani unless she was sure it wouldn't hurt the two girls' relationship.

He continued to slide her up and down his member as he spoke, slowly working them both towards orgasm. Due to their previous encounters, it was easier for him to find her more sensitive spots quickly.

Character listing

Wed Feb 26, 2014 11:44 am

“I was just thinking that you might have an interest.” He felt so good beneath her and she felt him move to maximum effect. It was tough remaining focused but she kept it all together as she was moving along his length.

Her own body closing about him, squeezing against him as she shaped soft, warm muscles folding around him.

“Mmm,” she had to collect herself a little pressing kisses to his shoulders. “Oh, I wouldn't hurt Dani, least of all with Etolie so my involvement was low key, Master. I was surprised myself by taking a hand in such an action.

“But no promises but ...” She had been caught up on a luscious moan. It took a few seconds of thought … “Maybe I can … I'm not sure how she'll take it though … but ...”

She considers, though with Dani's gift she might figure it out but unlikely since her own projected thoughts might not be so “guilty”

“Do you know of any monster like that plant thing? If she thinks we're being attacked and you chase something off then she might be more receptive.”

But would her own project thoughts give something away then? Maybe. Maybe not … “Would you be interested?”

Rhaine's Diary

Wed Feb 26, 2014 2:55 pm

Like her, he was having some difficulty remaining focussed on the conversation with her tight pussy around his cock. The distraction would allow him to hold out for longer, though.

"I'd be interested, but I can understand that you don't want to risk your relationship with her." He actually had a similar issue with both her and Daphnee, not wanting to push either to a point where they wouldn't return. "Unfortunately, I don't know any others who might be willing to help with your plan, especially without something to offer them." In practice, he only really knew one of the other guests, and Kaede wasn't likely to seem more threatening than him to anyone.

He began to speed up his thrusts and tweaked her nipples between thumb and forefinger. "Perhaps we should wait until we're not so… distracted… to think about this, though."

Character listing

Fri Feb 28, 2014 12:47 pm
Reply to topic   [ 192 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next