View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Jul 05, 2024 7:03 am

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 198 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next
 School Project (Clarice) 

She doesn't seem surprised by Kanoe's attempt to protect her. It wasn't a bad warning either. But what her love failed to realize was Clair's stubborn ways.

"No. I'm not leaving you alone in here. Somethings wrong and your not telling me what. I WANT to know what's causing you to be afraid."

True enough she was scared herself, but love seemed to over ride such a sorry excuse of an emotion as she clings to Kanoe's arm protectively. Only being able to peer into her emotions was not enough information to find the cause of her sudden worried fear. Was there some type of monster in the room or something? She wouldn't doubt there was an invisible one somehwere on the island. But had it cornered the two in mere coincidence. Something told her this thing or whatever it is has had a track on where Kanoe has been. That thought is what made her mana flare in anger.

Fri Feb 01, 2008 12:53 am

Spectre regarded the exchange with interest. As expected, Kanoe tried to warn her lover away. That Clarice chose to stay wasn’t entirely unexpected either.

“Ah. Such a brave little witch you’ve hooked.” Spectre let its Voice wash through Kanoe. Its deep, resonating tones seemed to fill the room, though only she could hear it. “Clever; asking her to go knowing that it would make her want to stay.”

The Thing greatly enjoyed pressing the darker witch’s buttons in such ways, but it had another goal in mind as well. “Unless you simply don’t know her as well as you think you do.”

“Since she is staying, perhaps you should tell her what she wants to know,” the Thing allowed the full power of its Voice assault Kanoe’s senses, penetrating deep into her being. “Or, perhaps you would like me to . . . ?”

Sun Feb 03, 2008 9:59 pm

Kanoe tries to protest but her body began to quiver. The mere power in the voice was filling the room though it was nothing compared to what the dark witch was feeling as each word vibrates through all her sensitive areas. Her arms wrap around herself as she gasps softly. She had not way of fighting back or even resisting it's Voice. As the being continues to speak only to Kanoe, the young woman could only sit there shivering as her slit grew moist. Her breathing quickly became heavier as her breasts firm up. Her tender nipples growing errect as the voice vibrates through every bit of her being.

It took several moments for her mind to register what all was said. Her body sways slightly as she felt her warm nectar trickling down her thighs. She was thankful that she was still somewhat covered by the sheets. The dark witch did not wish to appear so helpless but what could she do? Her gaze lowers as she tries to regain some composure and breath. She must look crazy getting all hot from a voice only she was hearing and that she was responding to.

"L-Leave her alone..." She stammers.

My Monster: Vespira
My ADD: Alexandra

Sun Feb 03, 2008 11:09 pm

Clarice looks on with worry as her love cries out and holds herself as if she's...being pushed on and on by something. Clair grabs her and hoists her onto her lap and gives her a hug for comfort. She was so confused as to what was happeneing, she didn't hear a thing and she couldn't exactly sense anything either.

She quickly gasps as her quivering body grinds into her and she accidently grips between the woman's legs before the darker witch slipped out of her grasp. She raises her hand up to see moist nectar on her digits and peers to the back of Kanoe's head in more worry.

"Kanoe...what's...happening to you?"

Mon Feb 04, 2008 1:35 am

Spectre had not expected such a strong reaction from Kanoe so quickly. Even though the power it could bring to bear was limited by a lack of manifestation, she seemed particularly susceptible to its Voice. The Thing briefly toyed with the idea of reducing Kanoe to a quivering heap while her lover watched on helplessly . . . Perhaps some other time.

“Very well,” Spectre reigned in its Voice a bit. Though it was pleased by how quickly the raven-haired witch succumbed to its power, it intended to let her keep enough of her senses to respond coherently, at least.

“But, pray do tell the poor girl what’s going on,” it continued gloatingly. “She seems quite concerned.”

Mon Feb 04, 2008 11:50 pm

Her cheeks blush embarassment and frustration. The being was toying with her even when she was at it's complete mercy. But, it's suggestion was reasonable enough. She had to tell Clarice something before the being decides to make her cum all over the sheets. Slowly, her breathing returns to normal as she found herself leaning against Clair's body slightly. She was so dazed from the being's Voice, she failed to notice when her lover had pulled her close to provide comfort. She sighs softly as she tries to regain her composure.

"I...I summoned it on the first day of school," She says softly, "Can't...control it, can't banish it. It teases me with promises of power. I thought it had forgotten about me. It's voice...it...it can do things to my body..."

The dark witch looks away. There was nothing more to say. She had said what she wanted to say anyway to probably the being's own amusement. Was she the only one vulnerable to the Voice, she hopes so.

Tue Feb 05, 2008 12:17 am

Clair gives a soft gasp as Kanoe answers her finally. She couldn't banish whatever this thing was? Though she summoned it? It sounded mroe Sci-Fi then reality. But the proof was before her. Could a woman be stimulated so badly by no one touching them. She found that to be irrational thinking. She clings to her love and tries to...protect her, shield her, SOMETHING!

She glares around the room as she holds the woman tightly to her chest, which heavied with weightul breaths of panick and fear.

"Who-whoever you are, leave Kanoe alone! Co-come out and show yourself, co-coward!" she stutters horribly, unsure if she had chosen the right amount of words. She pulls the covers up to her love's chin as she rocks her back and forth, giving a slightly determined face on as she peers around but still sees or hears nothing.

Scared out of her wits she was, she had to know what-what was toying with Kanoe so badly? No thoughts of her own safety seemed to be in her mind as she holds the darkw itch tightly with her arms. You would think she would be human enough to understand the situation...she just hoped she wouldn't be to overwhelmed if the being spoke or showed itself.

Tue Feb 05, 2008 12:31 am

Spectre laughed, its Voice still sounding only for Kanoe. “I can never forget about you, witchling. I came to this plane in response to your summons.”

The Being kept its Voice in check, not wanting to overwhelm the dark witch. It could have changed the quality to produce something other than pleasure, but such did not fit with its current game. It wanted to keep thrilling her body with little shocks of stimulation without driving her into a state of high arousal - a somewhat tricky proposition.

“You may tell your lover that even were I inclined to grant her request, I cannot. She is too pure to regard my form; the shock might kill her or drive her insane.”

Thu Feb 07, 2008 2:47 pm

The voice continues to send soft tingling sensations through Kanoe's body. A gentle tease or perhaps it was a reminder that this being can make her body dance how it wished. Her summons...she wished she could banish this thing back from where it came from. But, such a response was best left in her head. She had another person to worry for now and provoking Spectre would only make matters worse. Even without her body in high arousal, she could already feel like the thing was pulling her strings. But, it said she can tell her lover that... Does that mean it cannot communicate with Clarice at all? Was she safe?

"H-He...It says you are too pure to reveal itself," Kanoe says softly, "Said...the shock may kill you or drive you insane."

What does that make her though? She knew she was not exactly pure but, was she really corrupted enough to be able to see and hear this demon or spirit? Kanoe could not help but to move a bit closer to Clarice as she was gently rocked back and forth under the covers. The woman was trying to protect her even though she knew nothing about this being. The thought seemed odd to teh dark witch, still rather new to the feelings of love.

Thu Feb 07, 2008 11:01 pm

Clair wasn't happy with that statement and hugged Kanoe even closer if it were possible. She hardly consiered herself pure, especially after all the ravaging and rapes she has been through. But if it could connect with Kanoe, what did that mean? She refused to believe what this thing was trying to get at. It was almost as if this thing was trying to push her into having crrupted thoughts about her lover. The faintest thought of this all being sick joke was far away. The dark witch wouldn't try something so sinister...would she? She shakes her head and rubs the top of the woman's head, speaking soft and kind words to her though they were all false in her own emotions. things like 'it'll be alright' or 'you'll be safe' was a big lie to her own mind.

She shivers and tries to stay strong, but the impending thought of not being able to understand what Kanoe was going through was tearing her apart.

"Ca-can you ask...it if there is...if there a way I can hear him?"

Thu Feb 07, 2008 11:19 pm

“I may be able to speak to her safely,” Spectre responded before Kanoe could relay the question. “But I may not be able to speak to you both at the same time.” Such an outright lie was unpalatable to the Being, as it preferred half-truths and misconceptions.

“If you will allow it and she is willing, then all she need do is open her soul and invite me in.” Of course such actions were not truly necessary, but the Thing preferred to have initial permission to start its campaign of torment. Even its first encounter with Kanoe had been by her request, for the literal truth was it answered her summons - even though the spell had been a failure.

“But, be warned; once she hears my voice, there will be no turning back.”

Thu Feb 07, 2008 11:58 pm

Kanoe had calm down some, thankfully the Voice was much softer now and she could think a bit more clearly. Though she was no longer being stimulated, she had a different tension of fear and anxiety. She did not know this thing's intentions were. And she really did not wish to find out...

The rules of Spectre's voice were strange but she could not judge an extraplanar being. But, the requirement to hear the voice... Did she open her soul to this being? Is that why it will always return to her? Is there a way to banish it? What had she done that first night of school? There was one thing she knew though. She was not going to let this thing have Clair's soul. Kanoe knows her love wishes to protect her. She will return the favor by offering this protection.

"No," She shakes her head slowly, "Only I can hear it."

She won't let this spirit touch Clarice, it was the least she could do for her love.

Fri Feb 08, 2008 12:05 am

She doesn't understand why she wished to keep her torment to herself. If they were going to be lovers...they would ahve to share eachother's pain. She bravely grabs Kanoe by her shoulders and plants a very firm and stern kiss on those lips before giving her too a stern look.

"Kanoe...I want to know why you suffer. I NEED to know. Just tell me what I have to do. I-I know it seems hard to accept what I'm saying, but you don't udnerstand how much I love you. I want to share your pain so you don't have the same heavy. Just please...atleast tell me what it wants me to do before you shut me out."

She didn't mean to sound hurt, but of course her prideful nature was kicking in. She didn't think she could handle it? Or was it so deep and full of anguish that she was merely protecting her. With how she seemed so afraid and full of anxiety, she could only guess the terms were extremely high.

Fri Feb 08, 2008 12:39 am

Spectre had expected as much. The conditions it stated were meant to give Kanoe pause, though it had not expected her to simply lie. Perhaps she was more corrupt than she knew. Clair’s insistence was also expected, though the Thing didn’t know how she had known Kanoe’s words were false. It could only assume her ability to sense emotions had clued her in to her lover’s little white lie.

“Indeed. It would not do to start such a relationship with falsehoods,” Spectre rebuked Kanoe teasingly. Clarice had played neatly into its hands, unknowingly helping to weave a word trap for the darker witch. If Kanoe capitulated and told Clarice what to do, she could no longer protect her love. On the other hand, refusing to tell her might drive a wedge between them - it was a win for Specter either way.

Fri Feb 08, 2008 1:53 am

The witch shuts her eyes. No matter how hard she tried, she could not stop the voice from entering her mind and body. It spoke and she listened, there was no choice in the matter. She was beginning to understand why it had come back. Kanoe had found something she never thought she would find. She found a lover, someone that made her happy. Now, it wished to corrupt that love in as many ways possible. She shakes her head slowly again.

"Clarice...please, don't ask how to hear the Voice," She says softly, "It's using you to toy with me. It's my fault this being exists. If it gets you as well, it will only make the mistake worse. I love you but...I won't tell you how.."

Her eyes lower. Even the most passionate of lovers can lie to each other. There was nothing wrong with this, she is protecting Clair even if she does not want it.

Fri Feb 08, 2008 2:06 am
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 198 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next