View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Jun 15, 2024 8:32 pm

Reply to topic  [ 225 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13 ... 15  Next
 Out of the Frying Pan ... (for Pia) 

Post Re: Out of the Frying Pan ... (for Pia)
Pia reached out. Her hand trembled a little as her fingers hovered over it for a split second. She had a choice. She could try aiming it at Greg. Pointin at him, she could take control of the situation.

Except that Greg was a killer, not prone to hesitate. He had the advantage of already having the gun trained on them. At this range, a miss would be too much to hope for. Before she even got it aimed, he would have had time to fire. And if he did not.. Pia was not a murderer. If she threatened him, all he had to do was to call her bluff. Would she shoot him? She did not know. Maybe, maybe not.

Moot point, even if she could. He had her in his sight.

Pia picked up the gun, and sent it sliding across the floor.

She looked up at Greg. "T-this is when Johnny gets to leave. Right?"

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Astrid, red scarf of the Tramps.

Sun Oct 02, 2011 12:18 pm
Profile YIM

Whether he was aware of her aims in safeguarding Johnny or not Greg did not show it. He flickered his gaze towards the gun as it slid across the floor. He noted her brief hesitation but nodded. "Good girl, and yes ..."

He turned his weapon on Johnny to ensure that there wouldn't be any sudden movements while he departed, which reluctantly he did after parting with a rather colorful curse.

"Tick tock," Greg reminded though he figured giving Johnny an hour was something that he would not need .... he should have stated half an hour but alas, he said an hour, well he'd check in half an hour then again in an hour so he wasn't waiting around so long.

He was rather confident that Johnny wouldn't go to the police either and put his precious Pia at risk in a possible gun fight, plus they were dealing with stolen property here. "Now, Pia, it would seem that we have a bit of time. Sit ..."

He shoved one of the bodies out of a chair, with a thud it crashed to the floor. "I would have some recommendations about how we spend that time but I wouldn't trust you not to take advantage of the situation ..." he thought for a moment then gfrinned, "I do think I have an idea about that though."

Character Listing

Summoned or not, the god will come.

Sun Oct 02, 2011 1:46 pm

"Oh god!" Pia said, her hands shooting up as to protect her face. "Oh no.. oh no.."

She did have a clear idea what Greg wanted to do, had subconsciously suspected it even, but put her fears aside, as she and Johnny getting out alive seemed more important now. Facing the inevitable, her courage was now close to breaking. The sight of the lethal gun. Gregs merciless manner.. The dead twins. She had been holding up to her fears because she knew she had to to live. Now she was going to be in this terrible place for an hours, completely at the mercy of this cold hearted killer.

She was going to get raped, and there was nothing she could do about it. At some level, she knew that might be a chance to get away, to subdue him or something, but right now, cold fear gripped her, drained her cheeks of colour. She stared at Greg with wide blue eyes, mouth half open, lower lip trembling.

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Mon Oct 03, 2011 5:14 pm
Profile YIM

"Sure," Greg said and motioned Johnny who reluctantly left after a glance to Pia rather unsure of matters. Greg meanwhile walked over to the gun, picked it up and place it in his pocket after a quick glance at it. "You best pray that he hurries though I suspect that the diamond isn't too far from here, just cleverly hide.

"Now, Pia, how did you and Johnny manage to free these two anyway?" It seemed as if knowledge like that would be useful in the future, maybe. He glanced at her, his eyes dipping down her body then back up to settle upon her face.

"What, did you distract the guards so that Johnny could off them? I'm willing to bet that would have been some distraction."

Character Listing

Tue Oct 18, 2011 8:20 am

It seemed like her mouth was glued shut, so hard was it to work up an answer. The fear almost paralysed her mind, but she knew she had to be brave, knew she had to make the best of the situation somehow. Talking seemed the best option, giving him less time to develop a twitchy trigger finger. If He got impatient, or Johnny failed to manifest himself, Pia would be dead, most likely.

But what to answer? She vaguely understood what he hinted to, and he was almost spot on. She could tell the truth, but she was a little afraid he might be getting some ideas he rather did not want, or that he decided that she might be useful to keep around, something she would rahter not. On the other hand, he getting a bit interested in her might improve her chance of survival..

The truth, she decided. The truth, but not the whole of it. Just enough to keep his interest.
"Don't you know?", Pia said, forcing a smile on her face. "I am a witch. Magic, that is what it was."

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Tue Nov 29, 2011 5:07 pm
Profile YIM

Greg gazed at her with a look that seemed to be between believing her and ddismissing her altogether as the matter being ludacris. He nodded slightly at her answer, probably thinking that he "wasn't likely to get another one.

"Magic? Really?" He studied her for a second as if using that time to assess the truth in her words then pressed on. "So, what did you do then to dissuade their interest in the prisoners?"

Back at Shokushu, Aegir had finished with her three tormentors, now with his prize, unconscious on the ground before him. He did not disengage the connection that he had with her mind, tampering with the images and having things play out as if they were real. Truth be told he was interested in the unfolding story and wished to see what she would do to guide the story thus far. He was often like that, letting individuals dictate how things transpired unless he had something carved into stone that he wished to do, a rarity since it was more rewarding to be adaptable.

Character Listing

Tue Nov 29, 2011 9:34 pm

"M-m-magic again?", Pia said. A little of her nervousness shone through. Nervousness? Actually, she was doing a hell of a job not giving in to stark, naked fear. This guy had just killed two people in cold blood. He was not to be trifled with.

Pia tried to regain her calm, to wrest control of the conversation back into her hands. Above all, she must not let him get time to be restless, do wonder if the diamond would be returned, to perhaps wonder if it would not be easier to just get rid of Pia. That meant she had to keep him talking.

"Is this what you wanted to ask me?", she said. What she was going to do was dangerous, but it would perhaps keep her on the offensive. "I mean.. You could have forced Johnny to talk.. Then sent me to fetch the diamond. You know I would have returned. I was willing to take the risk for the twins, I would have done so for Johnny.. would have done it for you, even, had the situation been different. Yet you decided to take the chance about Johnny. Do not misunderstand me.. I do believe he will come back.. I have a strong feeling about that.."
Pia killed that train of logic before she became uncertain herself.

"But yet you decided to keep me? Is this why.. You want to know what my deal is?"

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Fri Dec 02, 2011 7:35 pm
Profile YIM

Greg gazed at her, a small smirk crossing his lips. "Oh, call it a hunch but Johnny will be back. As to why I had you stay and he go? Well, I knew that you'd come back too if I sent you but honestly I rather be gazing at you for an hour than at him."

He took a step towards the discarded gun on the floor and picked it up, keeping his eyes on her all the while. He was cautious and while he was in control now it was obvious that he wished to keep it.

"There's only one thing that Johnny holds greater value than the diamond, he may be a bit crazy in that but I can't fault him for being interested. But your right, I was curious as to how you did things but am interested in others."

He removed the bullets from the gun and put them in his pocket after putting the gun itself on the table next to one of the bodies. He then turned his attention back to her, his head snapping in that direction as his eyes left her for a split second.

"Now then," he pointed his weapon at her. "Shall we?"

His hand went to the fly of his pants, unzipping it.

Character Listing

Fri Dec 02, 2011 7:55 pm

Pia gulped. She would be lying if she said she had not suspected this, but she had hoped it would be different. Still perhaps it was for the better. At least Greg would be busy doing something that did not involve killing her, at least not yet.

But while she might intellectually see this as an advantage, it did not stop Pia from being afraid, very afraid.

She held up her hands.. Backed up a few steps. At least she wanted to be out of the room with the bodies before Greg did his deed.

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Mon Dec 19, 2011 9:00 pm
Profile YIM

Greg boldly stepped forward, shattered glass crunching underfoot as he followed her out of the kitchen. The gun still trained on her as they moved, all the while he reached into his pants extracting himself, his shaft nice and hard already, the thick appendage virtually pointing at her as he stepped forward.

"Now then," he leveled the gun at her forehead. "The moment I fell teeth is the same moment you feel lead if you catch my drift."

Character Listing

Tue Dec 20, 2011 4:04 pm

"I have heard that one before..", she muttered, realizing she had. But where? It had not been exactly the same, it had been steel instead of lead. Or maybe knife.

Back in Bergen, outside her home! Except she had not really been there, it was with that girl.. Oh. Aegir. SHe had almost forgotten this was all caused by Aegir. It had been so real..

The knowledge made her a little bolder. Not much, as she was not quite sure how the rules of this place worked, but a little. Bold enough to try to save some dignity.

"You know.. I..Uh..I.." Pia tried gathering her words, and the confidence to say them. "I don't think you will shoot me. That.. that would waste your one leverage with Johnny, and it would mean you cheat yourself out of your one chance with me. Because you have been wanting it for a long time, have you not?"

"You want it, try grabbing it for yourself. I am not that easy!"

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Sun Dec 25, 2011 10:24 pm
Profile YIM

Dawning seemed to shed a bit of truth to the illusion and Aegir had been pleased that she made the connection between their meetings. It allowed her to realize that she was in limbo so to speak, neither her nor there but she was still trapped in this place for the time being.

Greg gazed at her, his gun still leveled at her as he stepped closer, his hard shaft still poking out from his unzipped pants as he moved forward. A grin stretched over his lips.

"Do you really want to find out an answer to that? I doubt aJohnny's going to know of your demise before hand. Still, you make a point, I'll just take you the old fashioned way."

He feinted forward to her left only to come back to her right, his shoulder lowering some as he charged forward at her his hands barreling around her waist, one still holding the gun as he scoop her up in one fell motion to deposit the pair onto the floor.

Seemingly frantic one hand reached down to a leg trying to pull it aside to get at her better.

Character Listing

Sun Dec 25, 2011 11:26 pm

Pia fell for the faint, assuming the lunge would come from the left. Even if she had read him properly, the result would still have been the same. He was much larger than she, but still fast, and he tackled her easy. Her pumps did not help her much either, the high heels only making it harder to keep standing up as she was unbalanced.

Roughly, she was slammed into the floor, the large man atop her. This was a little more to her advantage, actually, although he still had the advantage of his size and strength.

While he struggled to part her legs, Pia tried grabbing hold of his right arm, and craved her neck to plant her teeth in his underarm.

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Wed Jan 04, 2012 7:06 pm
Profile YIM

While Greg struggled with her he let out a howl of pain as her teeth found their mark on his arm. Immediately he tried to pull it back, the other hand coming up to slap her across the face as she could feel the jerking movements of his body above her, his cock pressing against the insides of her thighs as she could feel the stiffness moving against her,

After her struck her his hand went to her chest trying to push her further down against the floor as he grunted in discomfort.

"Bitch! You'll pay for that," he snarled as he continued to wrestle with her struggling body.

Character Listing

Wed Jan 04, 2012 10:26 pm

Pia continued to struggle, but it was clear Greg had the upper hand. The longer the struggle went on, the more the fight was in his favor. He was bigger than her, for starters, and heavier. With him on top, she had to struggle against his weight. He was stronger too, off course, and doubtlessly more experienced in combat.

That was not to say that Pia went down easily. She was used to struggling against violators that were not merely strong, but superhuman. SHe twisted, turned, and fought. He might win, but not easily.

As he grabbed at her chest, Pia tried twisting away. Buttons tore loose, one could hear them impact with the floor further away.
Pia's legs worked, her heels skidding along the floor as she vainly fought to gain traction.

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Sat Jan 07, 2012 10:36 pm
Profile YIM
Reply to topic   [ 225 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13 ... 15  Next