View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Jun 25, 2024 11:55 pm

Reply to topic  [ 139 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
 Old Worlds (for Octavia) 

Post Re: Old Worlds (for Octavia)
He kept pumping into her, each of his succeeding thrusts getting slower then the last as sensitivity played with him, sweet friction coursing over his throbbing length as his fingers closed about her own. Lazily he brought her tail against her clit as he slowly extracted his throbbing meat, a drizzle of cum escaping his tip as he did so smearing against her pussy as he hovered over her.

Another lick to her breast as flickered his gaze at her.

You really shouldn't contain yourself, princess. I may not be capable of peering into your mind but I know full well that you enjoyed yourself.

Character Listing

Summoned or not, the god will come.

Sun Jan 29, 2012 2:24 pm

Octavia gasped as she felt Aegir continuing to thrust into her, slowly the thrusts were getting to slower and slower as he came down from orgasmic high. The alien kept the poor princess stimulated as his tentacle pushed her tail slowly against her clit once more. She let out a soft moan as she felt his member pull out of her sex, her walls gripping the phallus one last time. The alien licked her breast as he looked up at her and send her a message.

I....I never had this happened to me before.

Please PM me, if you want to RP with me!

Sun Jan 29, 2012 4:10 pm

Then there is mo reason to try to remain sheltered from this. I will find you again should you explore this world more thoroughly, you've provided much ... entertainment.

How he would find her he left blank, obviously he could not read her mind and discover her habits but he could do so with others and learn what they knew if he wished but had not stopped to explain himself further. Of course, his words could have been deemed as a threat or perhaps some sort of reward, it was hard to say how his mind worked after all.

Your friends are about two blocks away from here, plenty of time for you to make yourself presentable. Until next time, princess.

He slithered away with one final brush of her cheek letting the shadows consume him.

Character Listing

Summoned or not, the god will come.

Sun Jan 29, 2012 6:48 pm

Octavia could only watch as the alien moved away and fade into the shadows. Soon there was no evidence that he even existed, but the Princess did not have to worry about that. She had to get herself ready and presentable to the her handmaidens. They would be upset that she had left the ship before the two handmaidens could full explore the ancient ruined town, but that was the least of her problems. The royal wondered when would next time Aegir would seek her out and find her again...

Please PM me, if you want to RP with me!

Tue Jan 31, 2012 9:20 pm
Reply to topic   [ 139 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10