View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Jun 07, 2024 4:58 pm

Reply to topic  [ 159 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
 Let the Games Begin (For Valentine) 

Post Re: Let the Games Begin (For Valentine)
''Y...you're the hunter!!!! YOU'RE ALIVE!!!'' Valentine hugged the hunter as he walk into the chamber, she's worried about the hunter and she can't hold her tears. She hugged the hunter tight since she thought no one would be there to help her.

PM me if you want to RP with me~(Still a newbie though :) )

Sun Sep 02, 2012 5:14 pm

He could smell the scent of her hair, the press of her small breasts against him as she embraced him and he in turn her. Of course the was another effect of this closeness that she might not have realized, for as bad as he looked there was still a buzzing in his loins and she could feel him gainining a partial hardon. Still he did not pull away from her, he ached to much not to reap the rewards of this closeness, however brief.

He smiled at her. "Missed me that much? I would have been back sooner but I had to fall back some distance and in dealing with the guardian I attracted the attention of some goblins and had to take care of them before coming back here."

Character Listing

Summoned or not, the god will come.

Sun Sep 02, 2012 5:29 pm

''M..miss..? N..no! I..I mean I'm just worrying about you...Um, you're hurt...are you ok..?'' Valentine blushes since the hunter trying to make fun of her. She ask the hunter about the time now, is it night time now and telling him how the tears of king didn't take it's effect on her.

Sun Sep 02, 2012 6:20 pm

He rubbed his chin in though catching the blush on her features. "It is night, basically what they do is bolster existing talent for walking the Shadow. You could benefit from them, I was born with no talent for it so I wouldn't be able to."

He paused then nodded assuring her that he was well. "It's mostly goblin blood, though I'll fell much better after I bathe. It is night now and I can only guess you'd have to try retracing your steps about the place you first entered here. I'm no whiz with magic so your guess is as good as mine. The waters are indeed magical."

He took her by the hand leading her over to the basin of the water to peer inside at her reflection. "You're even more beautiful now." There didn't seem to be much of a difference, save for the fact se was dirtier now and her clothes torn in places beneath the cloak draped over her.

Character Listing

Sun Sep 02, 2012 6:28 pm

Upon hearing how the hunter's complimenting on her, her face redden while looking away trying to hide her shyness from the hunter. Or acting like she ignore him. But Valentine's a little happy seeing that someone did actually compliment her for the first time.

Thu Sep 06, 2012 6:26 pm

His hands slipped into her own/ He smile at her even though they said nothing at all. He stepped forward then, made a small noise with his throat to gather her attention as his thumbs traced the back of her hands. He leaned forward then, his lips sling aagainst hers in a surprising move at that moment. His mouth moved against her softy, she could feel the powerf of the man before him, able to smell the masculine scent of his body.

Character Listing

Thu Sep 06, 2012 6:37 pm

Surprise at first, Valentine started to calm herself down and starting to accept what the hunter wanted to. It's been so long since someone kiss her with so much passion.
''W..Wait...What about the tears of king? Should I drink it now?'' She pushed away the hunter when her thoughts suddenly struck her about forgetting what is her true purpose here.

Fri Sep 07, 2012 9:31 am

"Only if you are in a hurry to leave. I don't think you have to drink them agin, just met the other conditions for using them." He lightly embraced her waist with his hands unwilling to release her just yet as she broke the contact of their lips against one another, "Not unless you are in a hurry to leave," he repated.

Character Listing

Fri Sep 07, 2012 9:39 am

'' I think you're right..the conditions were cleared afterall..M..maybe staying around just for awhile should be fine.'' Valentine make her decision to temporary stayed there for just awhile while trying to ignore from making eye contact with the hunter.

Fri Sep 07, 2012 9:51 am

"I would like that." His hands settled down on her hips, hips that were covered by his cloak for her clothes were still tattered in places. He did not mind this though, for since they were already ruined he didn't have to worry about ruining any further. He set a small smile on her then kissed the crown of her head, his hands working to sweep that cloak of her shoulders revealing the elogant but tattered dress she wore beneath.

Character Listing

Fri Sep 07, 2012 10:04 am

Valentine try not to resist what the hunter's going to do. ''U..um, do we really need to do this..?'' She still doesn't feel like to do it even though it's what the hunter wants. Feeling annoyed, she wanted to stop him but thinks he somewhat deserves it, since he willing to help her so much.

Fri Sep 07, 2012 1:56 pm

"I would prefer it would be what you desired," his hands swept against smallish breasts, fingers moving against their sides as he made the first inditing contact of flesh against flesh. "Give me something to remember you by."

Aegir had been part of the illusion all along. In the waking world he had her prone, clothes being removed carefully by skilled tentacles, his body sweeping over her own. He had made the mistake of waiting once before only to have another being swoop in. He wasn't too fused about it though, he was use to getting the hand me downs from other monsters which was more to his liking since he didn't have to break them in all that much. At heart Aegir was still lazy but getting more creative lately with his illusions.

No, he figured that now he would take her, how much she enjoyed matters was of course up to her,

The hunter tried to lock eyes with Valentine, smiled and leaned forward and kissed the crown of her head, knowing of her interest to return home, knowing that she had someone there that she cared about. Aegir was playing with her mind though, filling it with lustful thoughts, increasing her own desires as in the case of the illusion she would feel a warmth in the pit of her stomach, a slickness gathering between her thighs as his touches became more incincerating.

Character Listing

Fri Sep 07, 2012 2:38 pm

Valentine started to get turned-on as the hunter touches her body, she hold her sounds not to moan when the hunter reaches her thighs. '' N..no..nnnhh...aah..wh..what is this strange feeling..mnnh..'' She felt weak on her legs thus cling onto the hunter as if she begs for something more.

Fri Sep 07, 2012 3:27 pm

"Sshh," he fought against her feeble protests as in her reality, in the real world Aegir was busy stripping her of clothing, releasing her body to the elements as he stretched her out across the forest floor. He was still working on her arousal, keeping her reeling in a sense as the hunter reached beneath her dress, touched the junction between her thighs as his fingers rolled around her sensitive clit, Then his finger slid up and down her sex as he affixed his mouth hungrily against her own.

"Please ..." he cooed bringing his hands away from her then as they settled on her shoulders attempting to draw the tattered dress down her arms. He was achingly hard by this stage though patient as he moved his limbs against her, watching her eyes with his own, erasing her resistance as her arousal increased further, nearly bubbling over though holding back just enough where she did not quite reach the throes of passion but she was damn close to them all the same!

Character Listing

Fri Sep 07, 2012 3:53 pm

Valentine couldn't hold herself making her moan over the pleasure she receives. '' Nnnn...aaaaahh~ D..don't stop...please..d..don't stop mmmnh...'' She couldn't bring her thoughts up as she just begging for more of it just to have the temporary pleasure within her.

Fri Sep 07, 2012 5:09 pm
Reply to topic   [ 159 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next