View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Jul 04, 2024 8:31 am

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 24 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Darkest Before Dawn (for Kanoe) 

The woman whimpers as her arm strains against the demon's tail. Her other arm was shivering, barely able to keep herself from plunging a new set of fingers into her needing cunt. Tears began to water her glazed eyes as she felt her body was going to burst at any moment. The room tilts for a moment as the dizziness from the blow wears off. Kanoe blinks as she tastes the succubi's precum and nearly squeals in delight. The demoness must be coming close. The woman tries to rise up onto her quivering knees but her legs felt like jello as more of her precious nectar pools beneath her. Ignoring the pain of being held by the hair, she renews her efforts to please the succubus. Her tongue laps and swirls around the woman's tip before returning to sucking, doing what she could to please the demoness.

My Monster: Vespira
My ADD: Alexandra

Fri Dec 28, 2007 2:14 pm

Her eyes flutter as her insides quiver and contract. The venom was mixed fully with her bloodstream. Muffled whimpers and groans vibrate through the pulsing cock in her mouth. At this point it felt like her life was on the line as the tension continues to build more and more. Her body was beginning to shudder, the poison driving her insides wild. Her free arm wraps tightly around one of the succubi's thighs as she slides the thick cock to the back of her throat. She began swallowing around the hot a tip as she continues to suck with everything she had in her. Kanoe was barely aware of anything around her now. Her body was acting on lustful instinct rather than thought.

Fri Dec 28, 2007 2:51 pm

Kanoe's poison mind barely registered the hot semen. A brief widening of her eyes quickly fell halfway shut over her glazed stare. She gags briefly as the thick spasming tip forces it's way into her throat. With her air blocked with cock and demonic seed, her body had no other choice but to swallow wave after wave of the demon's load. Her arm squeezes tightly around the succubi's thigh as she leans against the woman. Tears fell down her cheeks from the pain and strain her body was experiencing from the large doses of venom running through her body during all this. All she could do was swallow in hopes to please the demoness to finally give her the release her body required.

Fri Dec 28, 2007 4:16 pm

The young witch falls back, slumping onto her back. Her hands run all over her body, constantly rubbing for some sort of stimulation. The woman didn't even react to the demon's roar, only shivering and writhing on the floor desperate for release. Kanoe cries out as her breasts were squeezed only to be covered in the lips of the succubus. Her tongue slithers into the woman's mouth, kissing passionately until she pulls away.

The woman continues to grope and rub herself as the demoness pulls her legs into position. Her glazed eyes blink at the thick cock that were between her legs now. Only then did some realization light in her eyes. She looks up at the succubus and nods quickly.

"Pl-Please.." She whimpers.

Sat Dec 29, 2007 11:24 pm

She whimpers as she bucks her hips against the hot tip teasing her dripping netherlips. When the demoness finally gave her her wish, Kanoe's body arches as she lets forth a scream of glee. Immediately her twitching cunt clamps and contracts hungerly around the thorbbing member, causing it to grind hard against her insides with each thrust. Her hands reach out and grasp onto the succubi's hips. She tries to buck up against the woman but her state of arousal and tension was making it hard for her to focus on anything. Warm nectar squishes out around the throbbing member with each thrust.

"Nnnnghhh...Aaaahhhh!!!" She screams, "M-Make...Ahhh..cum! Make me cum please!"

Her eyes roll back as she arches her back. Kanoe's body was spasming but whatever the demoness did to her was preventing her from releasing. She felt like she was going to explode at any moment. Blood began to trickling out of her cut but the woman did not seem to even notice, her body so hot and needy with arousal from the venom.

Sun Dec 30, 2007 12:59 am

Her entire body shudders around the demoness's body and the pounding cock inside her. She began to scream over and over with each bounce on the unrelenting cock. Drool trickles out of the corner of her lip as her mouth just hangs up, her head leaning back. Tears stream down her cheeks as this pleasuring torture continues to drive her body to a point much far beyond the edge.

"Please!! Ahhhh!" She screams, "I...I'm...Ahhh! I'm going to explode!!"

The huge thrusts that punished her clenching insides left her rearing back, her mouth open in a silent cry. Her eyes roll back once more as her eyes began to close. She was dizzy, her vision began to blur as the strain was taking it's toll. Her body continues to twitch and spasm as darkness began to cloud her vision.

Sun Dec 30, 2007 5:48 pm

Her arms hold tightly around the demon's body. There was nothing to say to her tease. Kanoe's body shudders constantly as her juices flowed and squish out around the succubi's cock. One might think she was cumming already but the witch knew this was nothing compared to the tension being held within her body. All she could manage was a weak groan as her head slumps against the woman's shoulder. More of the vile seed began pumping up into her body. She felt the warmth spread through her body, driving her insides insane. Her belly was filled with the seed she swallowed now more was being forced up into her womb. The massive loads the demoness was pumping was keeping Kanoe from falling completely unconcious but the pressure inside her was becoming painful now. She was not sure what will happen if her body never cums again.

Mon Dec 31, 2007 2:05 pm

When the succubus snapped her fingers, her body stopped shivering for a moment. Everything froze, leaving only the sound of her heart beating in her ears, the calm before the storm. Kanoe's eyes grew wide as she felt the tension be released. Her nails dig into the demon's thighs. The demon's cock brushes by her face as she was held in the 69 position. Tears ran down her cheeks as she felt all the built up sexual tension explode from her being. The witch's screams echoes off the walls of the storage room as wave after wave of hot nectar gushes right into the demon's face and delving tongue. The woman's body arches and spasms in sexual bliss as she suffered one of the longest and hardest climaxes she could think was possible. The sea of pleasure she felt was quickly followed with great fatigue. Her body would not stop quivering as her cunt kept squirting up into the demoness's mouth. Her arms slid off from around the succubi's thighs as she lays there, nothing but a quivering climaxing heap.

Mon Dec 31, 2007 5:41 pm

Kanoe's eyes hung half open, completely glazed over in bliss. Her body continues to twitch and spasm as her body squirts her nectar and excess demon seed out onto the floor. The witch's mind was completely destroyed from the experienced, floating in a state of trance as darkness finally closes around in her vision. Her breathing was faint and ragged. Her chest shudders with each breath causing her breasts to jiggle and sway on her sweaty body. The woman did not even notice the panties thrown on her face in insult. Her body finally given what it needed, cumming slowly onto the floor now, it only wanted one other thing...rest. Kanoe completely blacks out in exhaustion as the demoness left, the lights returning to normal in the room. It was only a matter of time before one of the staff or even a student finds a naked woman unconcious in her own juices and demonic cum.

Mon Dec 31, 2007 8:10 pm
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 24 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2