View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Jul 08, 2024 5:27 am

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 102 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 7  Next
 Two Kinds of Welcoming + Introductions (For Ryujin+N-Yuki) 

Ryujin smiled in grim satisfaction when she finally reached her orgasm, watching gleefully as people looked to her and gathered around her when she finally cried out. He could see her fluids running down her legs and a small puddle on the floor underneath her. Deciding to use the opportunity, he located her backpack and opened it, going through her belongings. He flipped open her cel phone, finding her number on the bottom of the screen. Before he could look through her things any futher, he noticed the crowd was beginning to disperse. He carefully returned everything to how it was when he found it and snatched a cell phone hanging from another girls bag before making a quick exit. Once he was somewehere private, he opened the cell phone and tried calling Yuki. Being unfamiliar with such things it took him several tries before he succeeded. "I know who was groping you during the morning assembly today. If you want to know who it was, meet me in the gym storage room in ten minutes." he said and left the phone on the floor, making his way to the storage room before she arrived.

Ryujin's bio

Grosque's bio

e-hentai homepage. requires you register to view the best stuff.

Sun Jan 13, 2008 12:30 am
Profile YIM

Yuki, panting, blushed with embarrassment as she sat on the floor, still trying to capture her breath and her senses. Her fluids ran down her legs and pooled on the floor, her panties drenched and soaking wet. What happened to me?? In front of all those people too... What a great first impression... A part of her wanted to cry, but she held back, not wanting to make a further embarrassment of herself in public. She could always do that in the privacy of her room. Once the crowd dispersed, she got up up, wincing as her ass felt a bit sore. She walked carefully over to her bag and picked it up, ignoring the glances from those still in the room. She heard her phone vibrating, and pulled it out. She listened to the rather cryptic message, she eyes widening at it. How did he know that... She shook her head, blushing more, not wanting to think about the idea that someone had actually seen what had happened to her on the stage Maybe he'll be able to tell me how it happened. She made her way to the storage room, making sure that no one noticed her as she snuck into the room, closing the door behind her. "Hello?? She called out quietly and softly, not wanting to attract attention from outside the room. "Is anyone here?" She was a bit worried as the room was rather dark, with only a small window to give just enough light to the room to see where one was going and not walk into anything.

(Sorry about that. Worked two jobs today and last one got me out late ~_~ )

*thinking about doing random RPs of a girl getting molested on a train* PM if interested

~The impatient one

Sun Jan 13, 2008 7:16 am

Ryujin quietly moved to the door and locked it, preventing any escape. "I am here, as promised. And I know who it was that groped you on stage before." he said no longer hiding behind the shadows. He walked over to her, allowing her to just barely see her informant in the dark storage room. "You need not look any further, I am the one you seek. I enjoyed watching you squirm onstage, even though I was hoping you would make more noise, hearing you cry out when you came was enough."

Ryujin's bio

Grosque's bio

Sun Jan 13, 2008 7:41 pm
Profile YIM

Yuki let out a small noise of surprise as she finally heard the voice, quickly turning around to face him, her skirt flipping up at the movement, revealing a brief, small glimpse of her underwear. She blushed at the his words out of embarrassment and someone having seen her. "But... if you knew who was groping me, why didn't you stop them, sir? I was in front of the entire school when they were doing that to me and it was embarrassing!! I didn't want to be touched like that up there. And the things he did to me up there... " She let her voice trail off, not finishing her sentence.

*thinking about doing random RPs of a girl getting molested on a train* PM if interested

~The impatient one

Sun Jan 13, 2008 7:52 pm

"Hmmmm, why didn't I stop them? Well, probably becasue..." he said stepping more into the light, "I was the one groping you." he said with a sinister smile on his face. Before Yuki knew what was going on, something she couldn't see grabbed her arms and legs. She was bent back at the knees and had her arms forced above her head before being lifted off the floor. "And this is how I did it." he said reaching a large, clawed hand under skirt to fondle her trimmed snatch through her soiled, blue undergarments. "I see your still freshly wet down here. You must not be satisfied yet are you?" he said mockingly and lifted her up higher. He reached up and cupped her pert bosoms through her shirt, feeling the partially erect nipples at their peaks. He pushed his muzzle into her soaked crotch and closed his eyes, deeply inhaling the arousing scent of her womanly fluids. His eyes snapped open when her detected something else, He sniffed her crotch several more times before lowering her and smiling, "You're a virgin aren't you? This isn't your first sexual contact though is it? Don't lie to me, I can smell it; you've been groped like this many times before haven't you?"

Ryujin's bio

Grosque's bio

Sun Jan 13, 2008 8:19 pm
Profile YIM

"What?? AHh!!!" Yuki screamed as she saw the figure finally stepping into the light, revealing himself to her fully. Her scream grew louder as she was grabbed by the unseen forces, exposing herself even more to him. She struggled to get free, but her struggles were for nothing. She gave the stranger a small glare as he played with her body. "Would you stop it?? I don't want this." Her voice sounded a bit angry, and nervous. Her face paled. "How did... " She looked off to the side. "I've been groped a few times. I ran into a couple of perverts like you on the trains who got off on groping girls on the trains." Well it wasn't that far from the truth, and she wasn't about to admit that she was paid to let them. "Now will you just let me down and let me go!"

~The impatient one

Sun Jan 13, 2008 8:37 pm

Ryujin licked up the length of her pussy through her panties before looking to her, "After you've slandered my honor by throwing me in with that lot of degenerates who love women yearning and unfulfilled? I think not. I'm going to show you that there is a world of difference between the two of us." He gripped the insides of her shirt and tore it open, buttons flying everywhere as her prominent globes bounced free of the restricting garment. He pushed the lacy, blue garment over her pert tits before taking each nipple between his fingers. He expertly tweaked and twisted the pink nubs to full hardness before leaving them to pull her lacy panties down her legs luscious legs and dropped them to the floor. She was flipped over and maneuvered so she face to face with crotch. He took a step back and untied his belt, revealing his throbbing erection to her. "I'll bet none of those train perverts have the balls to give this to either of your lips."

Ryujin's bio

Grosque's bio

Sun Jan 13, 2008 9:24 pm
Profile YIM

Ryujin licked up the length of her pussy through her panties before looking to her, "After you've slandered my honor by throwing me in with that lot of degenerates who leave women yearning and unfulfilled? I think not. I'm going to show you that there is a world of difference between the two of us." He gripped the insides of her shirt and tore it open, buttons flying everywhere as her prominent globes bounced free of the restricting garment. He pushed the lacy, blue garment over her pert tits before taking each nipple between his fingers. He expertly tweaked and twisted the pink nubs to full hardness before leaving them to pull her lacy panties down her luscious legs and dropped them to the floor. She was flipped over and maneuvered so she was face to face with his crotch. He took a step back and untied his belt, revealing his throbbing erection to her. "I'll bet none of those train perverts had the balls to give this to either of your lips."

Ryujin's bio

Grosque's bio

Last edited by Ryujin on Mon Jan 14, 2008 11:42 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Sun Jan 13, 2008 9:42 pm
Profile YIM

Yuki shivered as she felt the tongue licking her pussy, and let out a cry as she felt the shirt torn open, the cool air rushing over her skin. She groaned as she felt him playing with her nipples. "No~ Please don't do this. I don't want this. I was wrong to have done it before." A small noise of surprise escaped her lips as she was moved into a different position. Her eyes widened as he exposed his cock to her. She shook her head. "No, don't do this please," she begged.

~The impatient one

Last edited by Naito Yuki on Tue Jan 15, 2008 8:37 am, edited 1 time in total.

Sun Jan 13, 2008 9:51 pm

Ryujin reached down and gripped her head and his cock, aiming his cock up at her and positioning her mouth over the head of his shaft. "Open wide." he said and pushed down, forcing her mouth around his prick. "Unless you want to be groped like before on a daily basis, you'll make every effort to get me off with your mouth." he threatened her. He grabbed her hips and pulled her crotch closer to his face, prying the moist lips of her virgin sex open and lapping at her pink twat with his slippery, eel like tongue.

Ryujin's bio

Grosque's bio

Tue Jan 15, 2008 5:14 am
Profile YIM

Yuki's cry of protest was half muffled as her head was forced down on the cock, and thought about biting down on the foreign object before hearing his threat. She gave her head a small shake, a few tears rolling down her cheeks, groaning. Why me?? This is worse then a nightmare. She tentatively started to push her own head down the cock a bit before pulling back, rubbing her tongue against the cock slightly as she moved. As she felt the eel-tongue starting to lick at her crotch, she whimpered, her head pausing for a moment before moving back up again. When her lips were just around its head, she lapped shyly at the head.

~The impatient one

Tue Jan 15, 2008 5:26 am

Ryujin licked her small pink clit before pushing his long, sinuous tongue into her virgin muff, pushing an entire foot of the slimy muscle in. He pushed his tongue in and out of her tight channel, dragging his tongue all across her inner walls, hitting places no one had ever touched before. Occasionally he lick circles around her clitoris before diving back in again. His hands left her hips to grasp the creamy hills of her buttocks, spreading them wide apart, allowing his thick finger into her vulnerable anus. He pumped his thick digit in and out of her tight sphincter, feeling the movement of his tongue as it worked her moist honey pot. His other hand left her plump butt cheek to cup and squeeze one of her massive mammaries, running a clawed thumb over the rigid pink nub.

Ryujin's bio

Grosque's bio

Tue Jan 15, 2008 6:02 am
Profile YIM

Yuki moaned quietly as she felt her clit being licked, before moaning a bit as she felt the tongue moving around inside her cunt, sending those vibrations into the head. Damn you... Why are you making me enjoy this? She moved her mouth back down the cock, sending vibrations of her moaning into the cock as he stimulated her body. She found her thoughts straying more away from trying to fight off the monster and her own repulsion at her forced enjoyment to maybe even enjoying what was being done to her and trying to please him in return. Why am I thinking like that?! I should be trying to get away from this and hating this! Is this some twisted effect of the monster? She started to rub her tongue a bit more eagerly over the cock as she went up and down it, rubbing it more eagerly around the head. Her moans started to sound less artificial. Yuki's eyes widened as she felt the finger probing her ass, groaning at the pain of it. Her groans grew at the feeling of the claw moving into hardened nipple.

(gah sorry. distractions came up)

~The impatient one

Tue Jan 15, 2008 6:49 am

Ryujin pulled his tongue our from her soaked slit closing his eyes as he savored her flavor, "Mmmmm. Virgins cunts have such a unique flavor." He pulled his finger from her ass and pushed it and another into her dripping pussy, flicking her clit with the claw on his thumb as he pumped them in and out. "Mmmm, yes that's good." he said and lowered her a bit more to allow to take more of pulsing shaft down her throat. When his fingers were sufficiently drenched in her fluids he pulled from her tight twat and reinserted his fingers back into her anus, her slick juices granting an easier passage this time. He pressed his maw back to her silken sex lips and pushed the entire length of his tongue into her hot, wet channel, licking aorund her walls and hitting her G spot when he found it.

Ryujin's bio

Grosque's bio

Tue Jan 15, 2008 7:52 am
Profile YIM

Yuki blushed at the words but continued to work on the cock in her mouth. She groaned as the fingers pumped back and forth into her channel. As she was lowered more on to the cock, she rubbed her tongue more over the cock and head, resisting the urge to gag as more entered her mouth. As the time passed, her inhibitions seemed to be pushed to the side, rational thought fleeing her, her arousal growing and her pussy getting wet. When Yuki pulled her head back, she stopped pulling back once the head was still her in mouth. She sucked hard on it, giving more attention to the organ with her tongue. She groaned at the withdrawal of the fingers, and groaned louder as they slipped into her ass again. With the juices from her body on the fingers, they entered with little pain, however, Yuki became distracted from it as the feeling of the mouth replaced against her body again and the tongue re-entering. Her moans grew louder as she felt it probing her insides. As it hit her G spot, she cried louder around the cock, pushing her hips towards the stimulation.

~The impatient one

Last edited by Naito Yuki on Thu Jan 17, 2008 10:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tue Jan 15, 2008 8:23 am
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 102 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 7  Next