View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Sep 30, 2024 10:36 pm

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 83 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 Playing with his food (Kanoe) 

"Oh the fire in you!" He said with a laugh. "Making demands of your betters..I set fire in you once, I can easily do it again my pet.." He said quietly. "Try you magic, it has failed you more then once has it not?" He said with a grin. The fire in your face moves to your thighs again, the shock turns to rage from your embarrassment. Yet being humiliated was arousing wasn't it?

He said nothing more and just watched her. He had to say nothing more rage fueled many fires, and lust was one of them. "It's still hot isn't it?" He asked, his voice seemed to carry a hint of pity for the woman in her condition, even though he was the cause of it.[/i]

Wed Feb 06, 2008 11:58 pm
Profile YIM

"What are you talking about!?" She hissed.

Suddenly the woman blinks slowly as she lets out a soft groan. The heat...it's back, stronger and growing hotter. The sudden shock made her realize that this man was doing something to her. She glares angerly at him. Her rage continues to grow which only made her body get even more horny. Kanoe was already breathing heavily as she sways there on weak knees. Her hand opens slowly as if trying to prepare a spell. She could not focus at all, not channel one drop of mana. She felt herself grow even more frustrated at herself and this man. Nectar began to run freely down her thighs once more. She bites her lip, not wanting to show any more weakness than she already was. Thank god that her robes were shut. The last thing she needed was to cream right before him.

"G-Get out.."

My Monster: Vespira
My ADD: Alexandra

Thu Feb 07, 2008 12:09 am

What could you do then to submit, no strength to fight him by hand, and unable to concentrate..maybe another witch could save you. "Maybe you should have the power to demand something, cause by yourself you can barely walk.." He pointed. "Naked, aroused, oozing in need..If I wanted I could take it..though I am feeling nice enough to give you a chance." He directed. His hand sliding down to grab at his groin and massage it lightly.

Thu Feb 07, 2008 12:18 am
Profile YIM

The suggestion fed her thoughts of submission. The things she already knew were being fed to her over and over again, making her body be even more affected by everything she has felt so far. Kanoe's knees gave as she slumps onto them. Her body shudders as she felt her sex tensing up and slowly contracting, needing to be stimulated. Her shivering hands held her robe tightly closed around her, still trying to hide her arousal despite the growing puddle beneath her. Unable to concentrate, the suggestion made her will grow weaker as her eyes began to glaze over. She felt so hot, so horny she was barely resisting the urge to masturbate right then and there in front of him. The rage was fading away as she gazes at him, only lust and arousal fed into her mind and body once more. She was helpless and she knew it as the suggestion kept feeding that thought over and over again. Part of her begged for Clarice to drop by to save her but at the same time she hoped her lover was as far away as possible. Her pride did not want to show herself so weak before her love who fights to grow strong for her and herself. She also did not want Clair to fall under whatever strange effect that was coming over her.

Thu Feb 07, 2008 12:34 am

Concentrate, maybe you can hold him with your magic, while you run to get help! He gave her, this unlike the others would trick her into thinking it was her own thoughts perhaps. Smiling, his hand sliding to his pants and slowly began to lower the fly of his pants. "I will do to you again, of what you forgot. maybe you do remember in dreams, or the feel of the time you woke in the library?" He said with a chuckle, egging her on.

His fun with her was mounting, he tried not to give himself away to much, after all he was hunting for two today, and he disliked failing at the hunt. His skin writhed now, causing his shirt to ripple, then part as tentacles began to exit his chest, and reach out for her, fright would motivate anyone to action, or freeze them solid.

Thu Feb 07, 2008 1:07 am
Profile YIM

The mental suggestion flowed through her mind unhindered and she found herself wanting to fight back once more. Her shivering hands began to calm some as she releases her robes, letting them fall open as she focuses on the need to escape. The woman's breasts were firmed nicely with her growing arousal. Her panties were completely darkened, nothing more than a sponge filled with her sexual juices now. Kanoe began to chant softly as darkness began to swirl in the palm of her hand. Despite her fatigue, her arousal, her weakness; she found herself able to focus and channel her mana. Even as every comment the man made struck a chord in her, her concentration did not seem to waver at all. Woke up in the library...did he? She screams as she throws a bolt of darkness directly at the man. Not even looking to see the effect, the woman wills herself to stand and rushes for the door. This man knew she had a lover, she needed to get to her. She needed to go warn Clarice.

Thu Feb 07, 2008 1:19 am

In his mind he laughed madly. It had worked he baited the trap with words, that anger, the passion oh heavens he was thrilled! As she left his eyes followed her, though she dare not look back in fright. Once she was out of ear shot he forced his way out of her weave of magic by will alone and stood. "So the hunt begins.." He said quietly while dusting his shirt. Leaving now he walked slowly so not to over take her and ruin everything, turning the corner when she turned the one ahead of him, so that she had no knowledge of him trailing her like an animal. He would do to her lover for what he did to her, and use every dark trick he had to do it..it was going to be a loud and prosperous night indeed.

Thu Feb 07, 2008 1:24 am
Profile YIM

Kanoe races to the stairs and immediately heads for Clair's room. Thankfully no one was out in the halls to see her run with her bra and robes open and leaking fluids down her thighs. She was indeed a mess but there was not time for that. Now on the second floor, the woman runs to room 274. This was Clair's room, she had spent some nights here together with her lover before. The witch looks around and takes the moment to pull her robe shut. Her fist quickly bangs on the door, loud enough to hopefully get her attention but not enough to give her away to the recovering invader.

"Please..Clarice," She whispers.

She hoped she would either answer or not be in the building. Either way, she will have ensured her love was safe.

Thu Feb 07, 2008 1:31 am

Banging at her door was the last thing she expected.

Hard knocks at her door nearly made her jump, but her calm personality kept that under control. A soft whisper from the door made her eyes widen with worry. 'Please..Clarice.' That almost sounded like Kanoe. gently pushing back from her chair, she walks not so causually to her door. Hard breathing on the other side made her unlock it in a heartbeat. She gasps at what she sees before her when she opens the door. Poor Kanoe looked a mess. Nectar was pooling below the girl's feet as her hair and robes seemed messed up. She must've been attacked. Not wasting anytime in helping her love, she pulls her inside and locks the door as tightly as it could.

"Oh my god. Kanoe, are you alright? S-say something," Clarice asks, holding the woman close as she begins to pull her to her bed. She must've escaped from whatever monster that attacked her dorm. And she was trying to safety from it possibly. Clair would sooner die then slam the door in her love's face. She sits her down and wraps a sheet of her bed around her, or atleast tries to to help make some comfort. She was hoping the woman would tell her she fried some monster before it rapvaged her. Atleast that would mean one less monster. But she doubted it...not as terrified as her face looks. She brushes a few strands of loose hair from her sweaty face, uneasy now for whatever kind'ave answer that may come out of the dark witche's mouth.

Thu Feb 07, 2008 1:48 am

Chuckling lightly he had found her lover's room. Kanoe was too rushed to look over her shoulder allowing him to peek around the corner. Once her door was closed they were trapped. Pushing off from the wall he had leaned against; he moved slowly at his own pace until he stood at the door, his keen ears listening to conversation. Lucky for him few creatures had ears, nose, and eyes better then him. Patiently he waited for his time to strike wanting the tension to build, a climax to this grand travesty. (for them it was a travesty, to him it was just dinner and a show.) You made it there, he could not have tracked you now..your free with your lover now. was the transmitted thought, but anyone could have followed the scent of pussy in those halls, plus the drops of nectar soaking the carpets did not help any.

Thu Feb 07, 2008 1:54 am
Profile YIM

Kanoe stumbles as she was pulled into the room. No, Clair was in the same building as that man. She needed to get her out of here now. But her words stumble as she felt dizzy about everything that has happened so far. The witch was easily guided to Clair's bed and sat down. She did not refuse the blanket that was wrapped around her. Her eyes blink slowly as she looks at Clarice. Her love was always so protective of her. That bolt must have hurt her attacker more than she thought. There was no sign of him pursuing her when she ran to her love's room. She was safe with her lover now, safe and together.

"He...He," She shakes her head, unable to even comprehend what he exactly did to her, "We..We should get out of this dorm."

Despite making it to here, she knows he was still in the dorm. As long as he was in the building, that fear of him attacking her or Clarice again was still very strong. A soft sigh leaves her lips as she felt herself leaning heavily against Clarice. She felt so warm, her heart began to beat faster as her body was still producing juices.

Thu Feb 07, 2008 2:25 am

Normally one is quite relieved after such and ordeal, and better when held by their lover..you slew the monster, your sure it was mortal after all.. He said filling her with his mental propaganda. His tentacles writhed slowly out of him as he prepared to push his entrance. Listening still as he heard Kanoe's stammering. "That's right.." He said quietly to himself as he pressed his ear to the door and closed his eyes, his meal was on the way and nothing could stop him now, even though he would not take chances he began filling with his pheromones, and pushing them in a jet of gas into her room by the use of a small tentacle that hissed quietly as it expelled.

Thu Feb 07, 2008 2:29 am
Profile YIM

She understands how she feels and can completely sympathize. She finally gets up and pulls her love up aswell. She hated to make her leave that apearing to help her comfort, but if they needed to go, then they needed to go. Pushing the sheets off of her, she gives her a lifting hug to get her onto her feet. She was not one for overstaying a welcome if there was a monster looking for Kanoe. She herself would not be looking forward to being caught again by a creature. Though the dark girl's musk filled the room, her one track mind kept screaming for her to run. She may be prideful, but she wasn't stupid.

"Then let's go. I think if we make it to the cafeteria, we'll be okay with so many around us. Come on, I'll pull you along," she says quickly as she does so. Reaching her door, she begins to unlock it so they could make their somewhat eleborate plan work for once.

Thu Feb 07, 2008 2:33 am

He did not even need to knock, the door was being opened for him. How nice of them, he would be sure to thank who ever it was for letting him in like that. Chuckling softly his tentacles spread out and were poised for an assault. All they had to do was notice him and open the door fully.

((They'll be short til the fun starts.))

Thu Feb 07, 2008 2:47 am
Profile YIM

The witch is pulled up onto her shivering legs. Still leaning heavily against Clarice, her hands slowly wrap around the woman. Her head rests against the woman's shoulders as she breathes heavily. The need to be touched by her love was causing her lust to flare more. The pheromones began to fill her senses, making it even harder to think clearly. Her fingers slowly found themselves tracing down her lover's side as she was slowly walked to the door.

"You always were so strong...protecting me...so warm.."

She mumbles softly. Even she was unsure what she was saying. Her eyes were beginning to glaze over as she felt the need to remain close to this woman. Each passing moment with her love was making her body more and more needy. She could not describe it. Her hand began to tug at the woman's robes.

Thu Feb 07, 2008 2:50 am
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 83 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next