View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed Oct 02, 2024 7:29 am

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 65 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Freezing all alone (Whisperer) (Completed) 

Whisperer waited patiently for Kanoe to take the cloth. After all, he couldn’t expect her to to trust him. In fact, it was highly unlikely that she would find him trustworthy from her point of view. He fully intended to feed from her shortly, a process which would seem little different from any of the other assaults she had endured. Still he hoped to show her that he appreciated her; she was a very valuable food source to him and deserved a measure of respect. He remained absolutely still as she reached out for the makeshift rag, letting her take it easily from his grasp. Then he slowly retracted his tentacle.

The transparent monster retreated to the opposite side of the cave, where he had spread out the remains of Kanoe’s robe. He flipped the garment over to better facilitate the drying process.

Kanoe . . . Better . . . ?

He didn’t need to ask, since he could easily read her thoughts and bio-rhythms and could tell that his pre-cum had done its work to restore her strength. Despite her exhaustion, her life force had still been strong, requiring but a little boost to bring her around. It was quite possible that she would have survived without his help, but he wouldn’t have wanted to chance it.

Full Character Listing

Fri Feb 29, 2008 8:46 am

Kanoe holds the rag in her hand, unsure what to do with it exactly. Her body was for the most part clean by the time she woke up. A sigh leaves her as she sees the rag was once part of her black bra. Deimos did not hold back at all to show his power over her. She was still tense as she accepted the only item that gave some idea of where the strange being was. Her eyes flick over to her torn robes. She was a bit shocked to see it was turning them over. Was this thing, drying her clothes?

The way this thing 'spoke' to her left her uneasy. It would not be the first being she encountered that could speak directly into her mind and body. She felt alright for the most part though. Kanoe was surprised she could even move after what that demon did to her. She even felt warmth in her body despite being a distance from the fire. The witch slowly nods her head to answer the thing's question.

"Why..are you doing this?" She calls out hesitantly.

My Monster: Vespira
My ADD: Alexandra

Fri Feb 29, 2008 2:00 pm

It was difficult for Whisperer to use his call to create specific words, much less whole sentences. His control was quite limited and in many ways, what the subject ‘heard’ was defined by her own mental processes. He had to carefully modulate his lure to carry a specific meaning in such a way as to provoke a certain response from her mind.

Kanoe . . . Rest . . . Fire . . .

He could only hope his clumsy attempt to suggest Kanoe warm herself by the fire would be understood.

Full Character Listing

Mon Mar 03, 2008 12:51 am

The way the strange being 'spoke' was rather uncomfortable. Hearing familiar voices from her memories was hardly a way to converse with one another. It obviously knew her name but, what is this about respect? She highly doubts any monster would ever respect a weakling like her. Kanoe shivers slightly, her body still damp from the cleaning. There was no breeze in the cave thankfully but the walls were still chilled from the night before.

The witch bites her lip as she thinks on the suggestion. It was not like she had much of a choice. This thing can attack her and she would have no time to react. She felt much better but still weary from Deimos's attack. The woman lets out a sigh as she crawls over to the bed of moss by the fire. The warmth was welcoming but far from relaxing at this point. A student of shokushu who has ever met a monster would no doubt be tense being near another one, especially a paranoid woman like Kanoe.

"Respect...why?" She murmurs softly.

Tue Mar 04, 2008 12:31 am

Whisperer rebutted the witch’s unspoken self-denigration. He sensed a deep reservoir of power within her. Even after a night of sexual abuse, there was strength in her still; though she had been physically exhausted, her life force had not been diminished.

No, if anything, Kanoe’s inherent strength was what attracted the various creatures of the island to her. It certainly was a major factor of his interest in her - he expected she would provide a very satisfying repast. Unfortunately, Whisperer’s psychic abilities were too limited to convey such complex concepts, so he could project only the vaguest impression of the strength he felt in her.

Similarly, an actual answer to her question was beyond his current abilities. He could only hope that by transmitting the sense of gratitude he had for the nourishment she would soon provide would serve to lend meaning to his response.

Kanoe . . . Prey . . .

Full Character Listing

Wed Apr 02, 2008 8:55 am

The witch blinks, slightly confused. Her eyes narrow slightly as she realizes it was responding to her thought. The monster was trying to comfort her? She unsure why strange creature like this would even bother with such a thing. But, the attempt did little to boost her spirits.

The reason why she was here was answered as well. The answer was expected but how casual the response was not. Her body shivers at the thought of being taken two days in a row. This thing saved her just to take her again. Kanoe looks towards the exit. The light looked so small from here. The only thing keeping her from fleeing was the fact she had no idea where the monster was. It's voice seemed to come from inside her head and was nothing more than voices she has heard before. She could not just sit here and wait for this thing to feast on her. The witch slowly rises to her feet. She felt weary still as expected.

She whispers a soft incantation, flames swirling around the palm of her head. Once she began channeling mana, the feeling of fatigue increased greatly. Her body sways slightly as she tries to see where the strange creature was.

Wed Apr 02, 2008 1:13 pm

Kanoe’s fear was expected, as well as her resolve. Whisperer could sense that she was too spirited to simply accept defeat. It was one of her best qualities, and one that undoubtedly served to make her a prime target for other creatures such as himself.

Her actions, however, were a little confusing. Whisperer didn’t understand the words she breathed or the strange mental processes behind them. He sensed a flare in her life force, but couldn’t divine the reason for it. It wasn’t until the flames started to gather in her hand that memories stolen from a previous victim told him she was working magic. It was different than what he had encountered in said victim, but stemmed from the same source; and that source was the very thing on which the psychic alien fed.

Kanoe’s spell granted Whisperer a unique opportunity. The effort of channeling mana weakened the natural shields that contained her life force - perhaps even enough for him to draw some of it out. Always a curious sort, Whisperer spared no time in testing his theory.

Even as the witch swayed on her feet with the effort of maintaining the conduit through which her mana flowed, her captor took advantage of that very breach; delving deep into her being with a psychic probe. He attempted to reach past the well from which she drew her power to the pure vital essence behind.

Full Character Listing

Sat Apr 05, 2008 1:55 am

The young witch continues to channel her mana to fuel the flames in her hand. She could already feel it growing warm from the heat. Her control would not allow her to hold this spell for long. Even if she should release it, it would hurt her more than it more than likely. That's how it seems to be with this resilient monsters. The woman's eyes dart about trying to find some sign of the strange creature's presense.

Her weight kept shifting from one foot to the other as she tries to maintain her balance. It was much too soon to be straining herself but she had little choice. Being ravaged two days in a row was not sounding pleasant. The thing was not invisible though it might as well be. She was able to see it when she woke. Could it be transparent? She tries to look for some shimmer of light to follow. But, her vision began to blur from sweat and mental fatigue. She needs to hurry and throw this spell before...

"Ahh!"

Kanoe's eyes widen as a strange sensation ran through her body. She could not describe it but her body found the feeling relaxing. Her concentration wavers and the flames disappate into wisps of smoke. A sigh leaves the young woman's lips as she lose balance and falls to her knees.

"N-No.." She whispers, shaking her head as she tries to summon another spell.

Sat Apr 05, 2008 2:53 am

For a brief moment, Whisperer was able to touch the center of Kanoe’s being, but he could draw only a tiny sliver of that pure, sweet energy from her. Then her concentration faltered and the conduit closed. Yet, still, that small draught energized him, whetting his appetite and causing tiny motes of electricity to glitter within him.

Though details were still vague, the nebulous mass of pale, ghostly sparkles gave a hint of as to the alien’s location as he floated to hover over the kneeling witch. A forest of slightly glimmering tentacles sprouted from his underside, falling all around Kanoe like a shimmering, ethereal curtain of electricity.

Whisperer could have used his prey’s moment of weakness to strike, yet still he held back. He didn’t want to sting this lovely young woman if he didn’t have to. Though it was doubtful she would accept his terms, he decided to offer her the choice.

Kanoe . . . Submit . . . Not . . . Sting . . .

Even as he sent his call, the alien readied his stinging tendrils in case the student decided to continue the struggle. He hoped that she would acknowledge the fact that, at this stage, further resistance would be hopeless. He would have her; he was simply allowing her a measure of consideration that she might avoid the discomfort of the sting and the ignominy of being paralyzed until she was freed by the heat of unwanted arousal.

Full Character Listing

Mon Apr 07, 2008 10:19 am

Kanoe froze in place as the air around her glimmered with tiny sparkles. The woman looked around as the sparkles took a sort of pattern and shape. They look like long tendrils with a large unknown mass of sparks above her. Her face pales at the sight of the thing floating above her. Her feet were wobbly as she stood up again. She looks around her, gazing at the glimmers of light around her. Even if she ran, she would just run into this thing's tendrils. It could have attacked at any time and it still has not bound her.

The strange words that seemed to surface in her mind answered why it had not strike. It did not want struggling prey. Kanoe did not want to submit. But what could she do really? Completely surrounded from all sides and still weary from the night before. Any attempts to channel gets interrupted by this creature. To struggle would only end with the..sting, it mentioned. Shaking her head slowly, her legs gave way as she fell to her knees. Her eyes lower, gazing at the rock floor infront of her. She did not want to admit defeat but this was hopeless in her condition. Shivers ran down her spine at the thought of being raped again and being able to do nothing about it.

Mon Apr 07, 2008 6:46 pm

Sensing Kanoe’s reluctant surrender, Whisperer reached for her. He wove several of his faintly glittering tentacles into a kind of web which he used to gently scoop her up off the cavern floor. He used his psychic awareness of her bio-rhythms to position his graspers such that she could lay on her back as comfortably as possible (physically speaking). Though they felt a bit prickly on first contact, that sensation should soon fade as her skin became accustomed to the micro-hooks that assured his grip. As a ‘reward’ for her deference (coerced though it was), he didn’t immediately bind her limbs, instead allowing her some freedom of movement within the nest of appendages.

Once he had her cradled in his grasp, facing up into his underside, he extended several more appendages, lowering them slowly toward her: one was the phallic tentacle he had used to feed her his pre-cum earlier; still half-erect from her unconscious suckling. Already it was firming up even more in anticipation of returning to the warm, wet paradise of her mouth.

The other two were much larger trunk like structures which centered over her lovely breasts. Tongue-flaps sprouted from their maws, reaching eagerly toward the tender flesh of their target mounds.

Full Character Listing

Wed Apr 09, 2008 11:14 am

The twinkling stars gather closer to her. She shivers as she feels the strange tingling sensation as the tendrils made contact with her pale skin. There was nothing she could as the creature lifts her body in the air and towards the large mass which she can assume is it's body. It felt strange to say the least, a slight stinging sensation but she doubts that's what the creature was threatening with before.

The creature did not use it's dozens of tendrils to bind her body into some sort of sexual position. That was slightly shocking. But, she suppose there was no reason for it to. She was laying in it's tendrils already and it still had that sting should she resist. Accepting her fate did little to ease her tense body. Her heart began to race as she instinctfully cringes away from the strange tendrils that lowered towards her body. She may have lost but, she did not have to like this.

Wed Apr 09, 2008 11:48 pm

Had he a mouth like that of a human, Whisperer might have smiled knowingly. He had no delusions that lack of physical resistance implied consent or desire. He fully expected her to fight against the pleasures he would force on her. The shame and guilt she would likely feel as he made her body betray her could be potent spices, seasoning her life-force as he ‘cooked’ it with the heat of unwanted passion. But that was still to be seen . . .

Whisperer began the preparation process by exploring Kanoe’s breasts with his tongues. He used the long, dextrous muscles almost like fingers, gently caressing the young woman’s luscious mounds. Relatively dry and rough, they left but a minimal amount of saliva in their wake as they glided over her firm tit-flesh

At the same time, the monster presented the first of his cocks to Kanoe’s mouth. He brushed the head lightly against her lips, smearing a hint of his bittersweet pre-cum over them. Despite the young witch’s reluctant cooperation, Whisperer knew better than to try and force his member into her mouth. Having made his purpose known, he waited patiently, hoping she would soon realize it was in her best interest to comply.

Full Character Listing

Mon Apr 14, 2008 11:06 am

The woman gasps softly as she tries to pull away from it's touch. The motions did little to deter the lapping tongues. She tries to twist and cringe but they continued to follow, dancing over her pale orbs. Her body was still aching from sleeping on the hard cave floor. Every caress sent tingling sensations through her breast, spreading to her chest. It was so tender, so gentle. Soft breaths began to leave Kanoe's lips as she began to struggle more. She felt her body trying to relax, give in.

"N-No..please.."

She wraps her arms over her chest as she tries to roll to her side. Her eyes shut at the sight of the phallus trying to keep it from her lips. Gentle or not, she can't just let herself give in like this. She was not like those other students, she was stronger than them.

Mon Apr 14, 2008 1:34 pm

Whisperer wasn’t sure if he was disappointed or pleased by Kanoe’s renewed struggle. Such spirit was admirable. Regardless, the time for physical resistence was past - he could not allow her to deter his assault at this stage. Though he might be more caring than some monsters, he was still a predator; and she was the prey. It seemed he would have to assert his natural authority. Still, he decided to give her one last warning by way of a demonstration.

He pulled his trunks and phallus away slightly as the young woman covered her chest and shifted onto her side. Though he could have restrained her, he let her complete the motion. Her new position gave him better access to one of her firm buttocks. It was there that he aimed his stinging tendril.

With superb control, Whisperer lashed his stinger down behind his quarry where she lay on her side amidst the web of his tentacles. The thin feathery tendril just barely brushed the curve of her rump, producing a light, sharp pain and delivering a minimal amount of electric shock along with just enough venom to paralyze that leg.

Kanoe . . . More . . . ?

Full Character Listing

Thu Apr 17, 2008 10:05 am
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 65 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next