View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Jul 08, 2024 5:49 am

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 51 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Biology (Haruma) 

She was thankful that the woman was coming back to her senses. If she had tried to carry her, it would become doubtful she would escape even a wounded monster. Kanoe stops as she sees her path blocked by thick brush. She blinks in confusion, she was sure this path was clear. Her teeth grit in annoyance. How could she make such a mistake when a monster is after them? Captured cause of a wrong turn, she almost deserves to be taken for such foolishness. The witch blinks at the sudden concern for her hand. The burn was more from a sort of icy chill, something not easily explained to someone who has never encountered shadow magics before. The young student winces in pain and pulls her hand away.

"It's fine," She says quickly, "You are in much worse shape than I am.."

Kanoe shivers when Haruma mentions that the way out was in the opposite direction. Did she get turned around when the beast was taunting her? She could not believe how much of a fool she was. Her eyes follow the instructor's finger and blinks at the hollowed out tree. It was a large tree though it still was going to be a tight fit for them both. It seemed to be the only course of action lest she wants to try to defeat the monster herself, an unlikely outcome. The dark witch sways slightly as she shakes her head for a moment. A strange tingling feeling ran through body, a sort of warmth one could call it. Was the rebound of her last spell more than she thought? It was best to hide and rest, recover some before attempting to get free again.

"O-Ok..." She says softly, "Lets get you in first."

She guides the woman towards the tree. It was their only hope for now.

My Monster: Vespira
My ADD: Alexandra

Sun Feb 17, 2008 7:24 pm

Haruma nods, at the right time she thought takes a sharp gasp of air as if she were in pain when she steps down to the hollowness of the tree. She manages to fit herself in and it appeared there was plenty of room for Kanoe to get in after her. Her takes her shaky hand out as leverage for her student to get in as well. Her arm she had been holding rests limply at her side while she tries to get Kanoe in comfortably. Things were still going according to plan. Though this hollowed out tree wasn't part of it, it was an excellent addition to her scheming ways. This poor girl was going to be in tight space with a lustful monster. How delectable it sounded, but she surely couldn't wait till the action took place.

As her hand gently pulls the woman in, her eyes flicker for the moment. A small root the tree had underneath the dirt rose to catch one of the students feet under it and make her trip inside. The action of course would send the woman bluntly into Haruma's chest, which she did time by making a gasp as if she had the breath knocked out of her.

"Careful!" she says fervently as she hugs the dark woman close for the moment, allowing more of her scent to fill the dark witches nose. She lets go only after 'making sure' the girl was alright and weakly help her back into a sitting position before giving the girl some space, though how very little it was. Now that that was taken care of she seems to try and manage her hair into its straight posture it once was, picking and pulls out twigs and leaves for some means of occupying herself. But doing this did not only have the obvious reason of fixing her hair. Waves of her most more powerful pheromones escape her skin and filled the area where Kanoe breathed, seeping into her being and driving he woman further into heat. Her strong scent dies down to keep the girl from losing her senses as she turns to her with a rather sad look on her face, though their eye never met as she peered down.

"I'm...te-terribly sorry for this. No one in the staff ever told me of beasts that lurked in the forest. I've never seen such a huge and demonic thing before..." she says softly and holds herself while she pretends to shiver out of fear, "I think I'll be leaving the island at once after we escape the forest...but then...I can't leave you here with these things," she adds and peers to her student with weak eyes.

Sun Feb 17, 2008 7:54 pm

Once Haruma was settled inside the hollow, the witch steps inside. She had some doubts that the beast will still find them but, they had no other choice. Kanoe squeaks softly as she felt her foot hook onto something, tumbling head first inside the hollow tree. Her face fell into something soft and warm. She felt herself being held close for a moment. Her cheeks flush deeply as she realizes where her face is. The witch stands back up, shaking her head slightly. She found herself being out of breath. The young woman's cheeks were still flustered as she found herself gazing right at Haruma's chest. Pleasant waves of warmth flow through her body as she blinks slowly at the sight. She suddenly shakes her head again. What was wrong with her? This was not the time nor the place and she has a lover.

"S-Sorry," She stammers out softly.

She moves away from the woman, leaning against the side of the hollowed area. Her heart was racing and her breaths were short pants. Kanoe focuses on trying to regain some composure as her teacher spoke to her. Seems this teacher and perhaps some others in the school did not know anything about monsters. She knew that most students did not either. Were the monsters picking their prey by some method other than chance? There was no way to know though she hates her luck if it were just by chance.

"I..I can't leave yet," She shakes her head slowly, not looking up at the woman, "I have someone who I would like to take with me if leaving were possible."

Kanoe could not forget Clarice. Though leaving the island would be a huge plus, she now has something she wants to protect besides herself. She would not abandon her love. A pity this teacher was attacked, she seemed more reasonable than the others she has to deal with. But, perhaps Haruma will be allowed to go home and never have to look back at this again.

Sun Feb 17, 2008 8:12 pm

Haruma, if she had ears in this form as well, perked up at hearing she someone else she cared for. Haruma gives a soft nod with a smile, as if she never knew about Kanoe's social life though it was all a lie in the end.

"I see...and what makes you think I could not take you both with me?" she asks softly to push hope up a new level. if Kanoe had any thoughts of leaving with her lover would that make her happier with higher hopes? That would mean she would have to trust and rely on Haruma...

She sits back and sighs as if trying to recuperate what strength she had lost. Her hands rested on her legs as she seemed to drift off again. But in reality she wasn't at all. It was another trick as her scent filled the area and it was all Kanoe could breath in now. She sneaks an evil smile as she begins her plan into messing with the woman's mind. Her manipulations played with having her lover pleasuring her in past memories and dreams. She would begin thinking of how much she missed the woman only to have the pleasant images fade away into bottomless rapes and ravages she's received. She stayed especially on bits and pieces...those leeches in her nightmares for one. She didn't have to open her eyes to see the woman being tormented slowly inside, she could smell it anyways.

She was slowly eroding those barriers Kanoe was setting up and some she was permanently destroying as more lustful yet fearing images appeared before her. She was appearing to be asleep while her manipulations did their work. Soon she would break into tears...then the next phase of her plan would go through.

Sun Feb 17, 2008 8:51 pm

Kanoe's eyes widen slightly as she looks at the woman. Who does this woman think she is saying such things? People arrive on the island but she never hears of people leaving the island. Just people seem to disappear or people 'graduate' from this school. She was still unsure what will happen in four years. It makes her shudder thinking about it.

She opens her mouth as if to respond to Haruma only to find the teacher had fallen unconcious once more. The witch sighs softly as she lets herself rest against the inside of the tree. It would be nice if Clarice and her could leave this island together. Her cheeks blush faintly at the thought, the dream. She gently brushes hair away from her face as thoughts of their times together. Such heat, such emotion they had together when their bodies rubbed up against each other in pure passion and lust. Kanoe blinks slowly as she lets her mind drift in the dream, forgetting the pain for a moment.

Her eyes slowly glaze over as the young student was stuck within an unknown spell. Suddenly her dreams become her worst nightmares. Images of all the past monsters, all the rapes, the mind games, all those times she was reduced to nothing but a cheap sex doll for monsters to cum in; they all began to surface in her thoughts. Kanoe shakes her head, blinking slowly, trying to get the thoughts out of her head. Why was she thinking about it now? Why won't it stop? The images kept going from one monster to the next. It was like that horrible illusion that Grail reran through her head several times.

Kanoe began to whimper softly as her eyes began to go blank. She kept inhaling more and more of the strange pheromones that ate away at her resistance. Her nails dig into the walls of the hollow, raking slowly as she shakes her head over and over. Why won't it stop? The young woman's legs began to shake and grow weak. The witch slumps to her knees as tears began to run down her cheeks. She was trapped in a dream but she was wide awake. She did not understand but soon her thoughts began to fade and become part of the memories. Much like a dream she began to believe the thoughts that began surfacing over and over in her mind, trapping herself in her own nightmares.

Sun Feb 17, 2008 9:11 pm

The smell of salt was intoxicating. She peered to the woman she had undoubtable captured was already having her cheeks stained by tears. But such things did not affect the she-wolf. She had cried many times before for her male kind to stop taking their sexual of her...but no help ever came for her. She was for more then one-hundred human years assaulted again and again. it was about time some one else suffered in her place. But she was going to take her 200 yr. revenge on this innocent slowly.

Appearing to wake up Haruma blinks in confusion as her student begins to sob and hold her head. The 'teacher' scoots close to pull the woman towards her and pat her back. She pretended she was unsure of what the witch was going through as she 'tries' to calm her down.

"N-now now! There's no need to cry! You and I will be fine! R-really! We'll get out of this forest soon," she tries to calm her down and then her manipulations in nightmares cease, as if her calming worked. Now it was filled with images of Clarice once more..smiling and laughing with her as they talked and shared each other's thoughts and dreams.

Of course going through such a sudden take of pain the beautiful prey she had would not witness her smirking lips as they stretched back to show a row of sharp teeth and then disappear behind them once more. She holds the woman close as she pats her back for some type of comfort as her nightmares were completely lost and forgotten. Well, not completely lost. They were pushed back far into her mind where no sane mind could reach them. It was truly amazing how these humans were so emotional. They just begged to be tormented and abused again and again. But this Kanoe...would find an unpleasant spot in the she-wolf's heart. She had suffered through much on the island and now it could be resurfaced and cause sorts of fun pain Haruma could use to her will.

As her images become serene and pleasant, the one whom supposedly should be the strong one rubs the dark girl's back up and down, "There there. Are you alright now?" she asks as if concerned. This was more of a way to get this female used to her touch as her pheromones did their work to making the girl hot inside. if this went according to plan she would have her like puddy in her hands. How delightful Kanoe was to toy with.

Sun Feb 17, 2008 9:34 pm

The witch jumps as if something shocked her suddenly. Her eyes blink quickly as she felt Haruma pull her closer. She could not hold back the pain she felt. The young student began to sob and cry into the woman's shoulder. Her hands grip tightly to what clothes were still left on the teacher. Kanoe's mind had literally fallen apart from her own mental torture. All she could thing about was the pain and sorrow of being helpless time and time again.

"I..I couldn't stop.."

Her voice fades away as the woman gently holds and pats her. She felt the images fade. Kanoe blinks slowly as tears continue to trickle down her cheeks. She felt so tired now as her eyes drift halfway closed. Images of her love return to her, filling her with a soothing warmth. The witch sighs softly as she rests most of her weight against Haruma. She was unsure why but the instructor had soothed her pains for now.

"Y-Yes, I'm...I'm sorry," She says faintly, "I..I couldn't stop thinking about it...I..."

She quivers gently as delicate fingers rub up and down her back. Every stroke up her back seemed to raise the temperature of the hollow a bit more. Kanoe knew she should sit up on her own, it was not this woman's responsibility to take care of her. But, she felt her body begin to relax as her body grew warmer. A weak sigh leaves her lips as she lets herself rest against Haruma's body. Being so tense and all the mental torture was leaving her weary. Everything felt so warm. Her eyes drift lower as she had trouble keeping focus. The monster won't find them here, perhaps she can rest for just a little bit.

Sun Feb 17, 2008 9:50 pm

She smirks as the girl beneath her begins to soften to her grasp. Still she rubs the woman of her pain for the moment. Her mind was at ease now, only pleasent images traced her being as the woman takes full responsibility to make her feel better. Feeling the student was already losing some strength she lets her own energy trace the small outlines of her skin. It wasn't easy to give up energy when you were using it but this should be suffcient enough.

"I'm glad your feeling better...but...the-there is a bit of a problem..." she says softly but made sure to be concerned for something. She holds the woman tightly as her scent pleasently carresses the woman. Though she wouldn't want this girl to feel hatred towards her, she was about to do something that would make this moment likely forgetful in the next few seconds or minutes. Now was the time to make this female afraid. Her fear was nourishing enough, but no...she was going to make this student suffer. Her head was propped up on the other girl's head as her teeth suddenly become sharp and stay that way inside her mouth. It was just about time to drop the act of a teacher, but she'd have to wait a few more minutes. Her hands were already growing into claws as she prepared herself for what was to come.

She made sure to keep the pleasent feelings, the sneaking in urge of heat to fill the student. Her mind was played with without her even knowing. She shivers once more in anticipation.

Sun Feb 17, 2008 10:07 pm

The witch's breath softens and becomes faint. Her body was completely relaxed as she rests up against the woman. No doubt or resistance was in her mind. She had no thoughts about leaning up against her teacher in a hollow tree. It was just herself and the sweet warmth that kept washing over her. She slowly wraps her arms around Haruma. Though she scoots a bit closer to the teacher, her mind was only thinking of Clarice. How she longed to be back in her lover's arms again. That strong will, the woman's long golden hair, everything about that mystic made her want her even more.

"P-Problem?" Kanoe murmurs softly, "Is the monster coming?"

Kanoe blinks slowly and looks up at the woman. Her dream was briefly interrupted by the odd statement. Were they found? She looks out the opening and saw nothing but trees and brush. Even though nothing was out there, she cuddles a bit closer to Haruma. Her heart was beating faster now. She thought she would sweat at any moment due to the heat. The witch looks back at the woman with slightly flushed cheeks. Now seeing the torn clothing, giving peaks at the woman's smooth skin, she found the woman extremely attractive. She shakes her head, what was she thinking?

"I-Is it getting hot in here, Ms. H-Haruma?"

Mon Feb 18, 2008 1:02 am

She grins inwardly as the woman tries to comprehend what she meant. She notices the blush exactly as she stares at her human skin. She was in for a rude awakening. She grasps the girl behind her rather roughly and leans down to lick her ear nicely. This was it, and the girl was just now getting aroused enough too. Perfect timing as they say. She almost hated to tear the girl's relaxation away, but then again...she loved it.

"No, the monster isn't coming..."she trails off as her sharp teeth stretch into a grin as she lets a familiar growling sound be heard from behind her, "The monster is here you foolish witch," she hisses and it would seem like everything crashed down before the girl's eyes. It didn't take long at all for her to shed her human form as a now drooling wolf held her tightly in the hulk of the tree as her wings stretch out. Her muzzle shows off razor sharp teeth as she grips the woman tightly and turns the girl around to see the monster before her. She gives a horrible growling laugh as she pushes the woman out of the hollow tree and practically slams her into the side of its outside bulk.

"What's the matter? The heat to much for you bitch?" she says harshly and raises the woman up by grasping her neck, "You didn't even hit me with that pathetic blast of magic. Your such a weak little whore."

As she lifts the woman up from her feet, her back was intentionally wracked against splintered wood to reach her eye level. She smiles sadistically to her prey as her tail beats side to side in excitement. She had caught the woman completely off guard and was now hoisted to the point of no escape. Giving the girl a scare before thinking everything was alright and then torn from her again. It was deliciously planned so well. The pheromones were pulled back from the witche's nostrils to see if she would fight. If she fought back it was stupid defiance if anything else. Her fur bristles as she scrapes the woman back down to being forced onto the forest floor.

"What a little two-timing slut. It gets a little hot with me and already your looking at my exposed skin! Taha! I feel bad for that Clarice of your's. She's in for a horrible heart-break next time I see her,' she says with venom dripping off of each word. Her words were meant to hurt whether she wanted them to or not. Her eyes narrow and she grins to see the student's reaction.

Mon Feb 18, 2008 1:40 am

Kanoe did not know what Haruma meant as she rests against the protective woman. Then she heard the familiar growl. Her heart stops as her blood ran cold. Then next thing she saw was a furred beast with a large amount of teeth. The student's eyes grow wide as she realizes that Haruma was the monster all along. She tries to pull away only to be dragged out of the hollow and slammed against the tree. A scream leaves her lips only to have it end in a gasping cough as the air left her body from the forceful slam.

"Ah..N-No...I.."

She was left completely off guard. Her hands weakly tug and pull at the beast's wrist as Haruma held her by the neck. What little air she was able to regain left her lips as a faint cry of pain as her back grinds up against the tree. The young woman could feel the bark tearing into her vest and back. The beast had taken full advantage of her state of mind. It was like it was all a horrible nightmare. But, it was real and she knew it was real. All she could see was those gleaming evil eyes gazing into hers. The pleasant warmth she felt was suddenly gone as her mind began to clear. It only made her hopeless situation more apparent. Attempting to channel any mana would only provoke the beast further. Not that she could even think of the words to cast the spell through her crushed mind.

Kanoe held onto the beast's wrist tightly as she tries to breathe in what air she could. But, the moment she begins to recover, Haruma grinds her back down the tree and to the ground. Her vision blurs for a moment as she gasps in pain. The student's arms quiver as she held onto the wrist weakly. There was no hope of escaping. She knew she will have to accept what this beast will do to her. As she tears her eyes away from the winged wolf's, she heard a familiar name mentioned. Her eyes widen as she looks up at Haruma. How does she know about Clarice? She can't let this beast go near her love.

"L-Leave...her alone..." She whispers softly.

Mon Feb 18, 2008 2:30 pm

She grins as she dares to try and tell her what to do. it merely fueled her into pressing her wait against the student's body as she keep her eyes focused on her's.

"You’re a little late to say such a thing. She was my first catch after all. What a fine catch she was...how she begged me to stop how much she told me to just punish her and leave you be. Oh she WAS enjoyable to break. You never would guess the girl had such a rough childhood...I almost feel bad for making her scream...all because of you," she says harshly and with a clawed hand runs her sharp index finger down the woman's neck, tearing any fabric in its way as she stop just before her sex. The woman was dazed and alarmed at the moment and with verbal abuse she would easily be trained into an obedient sex slave.

"If only you could've seen her screaming in agony. She wouldn't of gotten it that badly had she kept her mouth and magic to herself. But don't worry, you won't get it as hard if you do as your told."

Her single hand tears any covering the woman had from her top and grins at the erect nipples of the student and brings her clawed paw to kneading it gently. She give a sadistic grin as her face lowers beside her's so she couldn't break her gaze. This was to good to be true. Though she usually does half truth half lie, the fact about Clarice was indeed true.

"Are you scared my little Kanoe? Do you wish for your lover to be here? I could make her come here if you wish. I could make it so you wouldn't have to suffer as much," she growls horribly. Her tail wags in excitement for her answer. Perhaps she should bring the broken woman here. Would it break Kanoe's will evermore if she brought her lover here to suffer as she did before?

Mon Feb 18, 2008 3:25 pm

Kanoe quivers helplessly before the beast's gaze. She wanted to look away, look anywhere but this wolf woman's eyes. As Haruma spoke of how she took Clarice, every word seemed to sink home. Why was this creature doing this? Did Clair break before this beast? The witch could remember her lover being as prideful and stubborn as she was, maybe even more.

The young student quivers as her clothes were cut open by a single claw. She instinctfully tries to cringe further into the ground, trying to stay away from this creature's wrath. The sound of ripping clothes made her whimper as she felt the cool air against her smooth skin. A faint gasp leaves her lips as warm paws began to squeeze her luscious orbs. Though her body was reacting to the stimulation, Kanoe could only gaze at Haruma's eyes unable to think of anything but what this beast will do to her. Tears began to run down her cheeks as thoughts of what this wolf woman did to Clarice went through her mind. Clarice always said for her to be strong but, even she was no match for this one. Every growl from the beast seemed to rattle through her bones, making her shiver. The winged wolf mentioned she could bring Clarice to her. The young witch grits her teeth slowly at the thought of her love being called like some sort of pet.

"Leave her alone! She would never be yours!" She cries out.

Clarice is a strong woman. The woman has been through monster attacks before just like she has. Even after them her lover would still smile and comfort her. She was jealous of Clair's strong will and skill in magic. She knows the woman couldn't have been broken like this beast said she was. She will have to endure this just like her love did.

Mon Feb 18, 2008 3:52 pm

She smiles and laughs as the woman tries to fight internally what she was doing. How delightful it all truly was. She leans down even closer with a soft breath, "I can read your mind, Kanoe. You think I lie? Wait till you see her next time. She is a pet to me. She'll come if I ask her to. She sit and play dead if I tell her to. She's very obedient this lover of your's. Doesn't make me feel bad at all when she gets punished for not doing something right. Are you sure you don't wish to at least see the truth I say?" she asks softly as she begins to arouse the woman up for her assault once more. Her pheromones release from her fur once more to further arouse and block her logical thinking.

Perhaps if she refuses once more she'll have to put her up in a nightmarish state like she had to do with Clarice. That's what truly broke the witch into doing whatever she wanted. Of course she still fought...but it was sadly weak and very pathetic.

Her tail begins to rub through the fabric that covered her womanhood and pressed hard for the feelings to come to her senses. Toying with these human's minds was more fun then she could ever imagine. But it was a sad fact that truly and honestly this was her natural state of mind. Had she been in a different state she wouldn't be like this. But reality was that she was...might as well accept it.

Mon Feb 18, 2008 4:21 pm

She froze to the mentioning of mind reading. Haruma knew what she was thinking? Kanoe shuts her eyes tight as if there were a way to block the former teacher from her thoughts. No, she wouldn't believe Clair would be reduced to such a lowly slave. The young witch shakes her head slowly, keeping her eyes shut. Pheromones enter the air around the student. She was completely unaware she was inhaling the arousing scent. Her breathing slowly grew deeper as her heart beats faster. The woman's body tenses up as she felt something press against her sex through her panties.

"Nngh..No..Stop it.." Kanoe groans out.

Almost immediately, Kanoe could feel the heat between her thighs. No, how can she let herself feel this way from this? This monster broke her lovely Clarice. She hates this creature. She bites down on her lip as she tries to scoot away from the pressing tail. Her heart was already racing, pumping hot blood against her puffing sex. The young witch takes a deep breath, trying to calm herself. Her mind was growing cloudy as she tries to remind herself that this monster hurt Clair.

Mon Feb 18, 2008 4:56 pm
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 51 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next