View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Jul 08, 2024 2:58 am

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 83 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 Comfort for a friend (Darwin) 

"I don't know but, for some reason I keep thinking it was...ever since I turned twelve strange thing started to happen around me, light bulbs popping, things shattering, coins disappearing and things like my bag coming to life. I can't help but think it might have had something to do with me."

She told her friend eyes closed before standing and dusting off her skirt. Darwin was beginning to grow a bit angry at herself she walked to and fro for a few moments before taking a seat again next to diana

Tatiana Azevedo:

Raven

Darwin And Tatiana are Available for play, PM if you're interested

Thu Apr 03, 2008 12:26 am

"I have never heard of anything like that happening before... well thats just me I guess, I'm pretty ordinary person"

She said, putting and arm around Darwin and giving her a little squeeze.

"Don't worry about it though, if it has anything to do with you, you can't control it right? so it wouldn't exactly be your fault."

She let her go after saying that, in case Darwin got the wrong idea about it. 'I don't think I'll go to that orgy... Darwin wouldn't really think much of me if I went...' she thought to herself.

~Diana Collier~

Sat Apr 05, 2008 11:31 am

((heh no fair peeking into the future ;P))

Darwin smiled to her friend taking a deep relaxed breath a bit surprised by that hug, well not quite surprised, she did remember diana being a lesbian and still she was her friend... even if every hug or kiss on the cheek made her feel a little awkward.

"Right, I guess it wouldn't be my fault... Would be nice to know though."

with that Darwin would shift uncomfortably a few times trying to ease her mind which continued to reel.

Tatiana Azevedo:

Raven

Sat Apr 05, 2008 11:44 am

((I need a reason why Diana wasn't at the orgy =P, so may as well make it something good.))

Diana noticed Darwin's discomfort, and she made future reference to not do that to often in the future.

"Sorry about that..."

she stopped for a second

"I'm not sure exactly how your going to go finding out about these things happening though"

She sighed and laid back on the couch and stared up at the ceiling for a second.

~Diana Collier~

Sat Apr 05, 2008 11:59 am

((heh if Diana had been there too... well Darwin wouldn't just be having a nervous breakdown in that mental distress thread))

Darwin sighed standing moving about pacing to try and stop herself from crashing from her own thoughts. not how she wanted her first crash in five years to go she would work quite hard to not crash and would probably succeed.

"Well... Any students that know of the paranormal like magic or demons & ghost might be able ta tell me."

Tatiana Azevedo:

Raven

Sat Apr 05, 2008 12:08 pm

Diana thought for a second while Darwin paced, she had never taken much notice to the paranormal or anything out of the ordinary. One thing she did take care of was ghosts, she loved reading the stories, and even visiting haunted places (she had even planned to see the so called amityville horror after leaving the school) but that wouldn't really help them that much at the moment.

"Well they might, I just don't know any of them"

~Diana Collier~

Sat Apr 05, 2008 12:14 pm

"Well We'll have to find them then, no other way to do it really, Doubt there would be a book in the library on something like this."

She shook her head knowing she was probably right, at least about the library bit.

((lets see just violett being there made her throw up for an hour to the shock & she's having a mental breakdown right now... if diana had been there... she probably would have pass out then completely lost her mind. possibly worse.))

Tatiana Azevedo:

Raven

Sat Apr 05, 2008 12:19 pm

"I guess there would have to at least be one student here who might know something... and your probably right about the library as well."

Diana thought some more on the subject, she had to know at least one person in the school who knew about this kind of stuff, but she just couldn't think of it.

((That would not be a good thing, well at least shes a good girl isn't it))

~Diana Collier~

Sat Apr 05, 2008 12:28 pm

((yeah dar hasn't had much luck while you've been busy ;^..^))

"Has to be some way to get a hold of students with certain knowledge around here.. maybe start a club of sorts for it... Oh and thanks for the help Diana, I can always seem to count on you to help me out huh?"

She leaned up against a wall pondering

Tatiana Azevedo:

Raven

Sat Apr 05, 2008 12:45 pm

"Of course you can Darwin, if you ever need anything I'll always be here"

She said, wondering for a second how she could help now, but she just couldn't think of a way that wouldn't be a waste of time. She looked back to Darwin, then back into space...

~Diana Collier~

Sun Apr 06, 2008 1:11 am

"Thanks Diana... You give me a safer room, and so much kindness since I got here; you're a wonderful friend you know that? You have to be one of the best I know I'm lucky to have someone like you when I need an ear."

((Oh and you're more than welcome to join the mental distress RP, doubt saffron & kari would mind too much.))

Tatiana Azevedo:

Raven

Sun Apr 06, 2008 1:52 am

Diana didn't actually take in the compliment she was receiving until a few seconds later, she didn't know that she meant that much to her.

"R-really? No one has ever said that to me before. You really mean it?"

~Diana Collier~

Sun Apr 06, 2008 2:28 am

"Yes you do is it that hard to believe? what a drag king doesn't need friends?"

She smirked stretching again not worried if her skirt rode up, which in fact it did; of course she didn't mean to tease diana it just seemed to happen given how she was.

Tatiana Azevedo:

Raven

Sun Apr 06, 2008 2:39 am

((Your mean =P How could you tease her like that?))

Diana smiled, it was true she hadn't been considered that much of a friend before, and she rarely got complimented like that either.

"It is actually, I don't know why though..."

She paused and notised her skirt riding up a bit, and she forced herself not to look. 'That was easier than expected'

~Diana Collier~

Sun Apr 06, 2008 2:51 am

((have to be in character could be worse ;^^ at least she wears panties))

"Well you are a good friend, one of my best... well actually you're basically one of two so not hard to say that but, hey I'm picky I guess."

she snickered rolling her neck one way then the next fanning herself a little.

"I own no clothes for tropical weather except the miniskirt and swimsuits... starting to regret not owning any of those ummm... halter top things or ummm tank tops or the like for sleeping in hot weather."

Tatiana Azevedo:

Raven

Sun Apr 06, 2008 3:03 am
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 83 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next