View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Jul 06, 2024 9:48 pm

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 68 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 A stroll through Dreamland (Keemari) 

Post Re: A stroll through Dreamland (Keemari)
"I'm not doing anything this is a dream I took from you own subconncious that you had when you were Nymphmanic, oh such a delightfuly state you were in, full of happiness. You simply required an instructor a master to learn how to deal wtih it in a proper way. To turn away and deny what you desire is not control. It's running away from the problem. The only difference for your dream now is that I am here and I suspect you will do anything I want anyway." I tell her as I simply let the hands acumulate while my cock taunts her.

Master Druid of the Berry Lin

My Bio- viewtopic.php?f=7&t=144

If you fancy an RP with my character do not hestitate ask. I'm always free.

Alliance Info- viewtopic.php?f=7&t=155

Alliance Membership List- viewtopic.php?f=5&t=576

Wed May 21, 2008 12:18 am

She was strong willed in every case other than this, she really didn't want to go back. She hated what she was then; even if she'd never touched a man before, she had lost track of the number of women she'd had in bed with her. No matter how much she might beg and plead for him to stop through gritted teeth moans held back desperately trying to maintain her control.

"Y... oh god stop don't- don't stop!"

she screamed cumming hard as she orgasmed for the first time in a long time both in the dream and on her bed outside in reality.

Characters:

Vanessa; Big & Beautiful
Airi: Petite famous runaway
Night: Humanoid alien full of chloraphil

Wed May 21, 2008 12:38 am

I smirk knowing I had her now. SHe should've been more carefully with her power as I then push my cock into her mouth just a bit as one of her hands was freed as more hands are continually added to her body minute by mintue as I see if she will gain a like for the taste of my cock.

Wed May 21, 2008 12:42 am

It was a strange thing having his manhood pushed into her mouthas more & more unseen hands continued to grope her. She was tempted to punch him in the balls for this farce. He had seemed so nice before this her hand grabbed but, instead of crushing him with every ounce of strength he could muster her body gently rolled him on her palm her tongue lapped over his tip gently she was revolted with herself for this. It was a lesson well learned.

Characters:

Vanessa; Big & Beautiful

Wed May 21, 2008 1:03 am

I reach down and run my hand through her hair. "There, there, it's okay. I can feel and sense it within you, your excited and want this but also disgusted with yourself, thinking how could you let this happen. Well you did say to pick something and I did. Using my Lucid dream I looked into your mind and picked a fantasy that you really wanted." I tell her as she tastes my precum now.

I let her work on me for a bit longer before pulling free and floating down to eye level to her. "You wanted this, deep down you miss the pleasure and it distrubs that you feel you can never have it without losing yourself doesn't it?" I ask her as I start to rub my cock against her pussy as the hands spread her wide.

Wed May 21, 2008 1:07 am

She nodded meagerly as her nectar coated his shaft she licked her lips seductively now unable to resist in the slightest now; an weaker willed to sex and she might have lost the one thing hiding her real idenitity from Keemari.

"Fuck yes! I miss it so much! but, oh I've never been touched by a man! It's so different!"

She moaned again reaching a second orgasm already.

"It disgusts me but, fuck if I don't love every second! I don't know how I stayed sain without this in so long!"

Characters:

Vanessa; Big & Beautiful

Wed May 21, 2008 1:22 am

"Hmmm, well I'll be happy to teach you every day like this." I tell her as I then snap my fingers and she finds herself in leather bindings that keep her arms behind her and underneath her breasts squeezing them as she hangs in the air from the same leather as she finds herself in her room as I slowly move towards finding the real her.

She feels my cock touch her pussy and slowly slide in as we stand in a mirror so she can see everything I do to her as I grab her breasts and squeeze them as I enter her. "Now here's the real question, for something that is so pleasurable why does it disgust you so?" I ask her.

Wed May 21, 2008 1:29 am

"Be-Because I'm an addict!"

She screamed in pleasure as his manhood thrust slowly into her there was no maiden head but, that could have been just because this was a dreamworld.

"I don't... don't like not having control."

She admitted as she watched him fondle her body as she shifted and jerked in the leather bindings.

Characters:

Vanessa; Big & Beautiful

Wed May 21, 2008 1:46 am

"I see, but you seem to get turned on when your being used, when you don't have control. Your a natural subbmissive it seems." I tell her licking her ear with my long toungue as I slap in and out of her as I tweak her nipples. Slowly weaving through her mental defenses. A prize like this.... well I couldn't let it get away.

Wed May 21, 2008 2:01 am

"N...no i-it's not being used it's just being touched!"

Vanessa's mental defenses weren't quite in the way save for the appearance of her mental avatar at the time; keeping that disguise up was a surprisingly simple matter.

"Harder Keemari harder damn it! you don't have enough hands!"

She wailed in frustration; she wanted more sensation; control would have brought her body more pleasure but, just being touched was what she was addicted to. Her eyes though turned from purple to gold.

Characters:

Vanessa; Big & Beautiful

Wed May 21, 2008 2:11 am

I smirk as the leather is increased however the leather now seems like waves of the ocean as she now feels the straps ride over her body like how the tide rolls over one's body as you let it as I move faster.

"Is that your achellies heel. Well then my intial premise was wrong. You simply long for intimate contact due to a lack of it I suppose. Maybe that's the reason." I tell her calmly as that might seem odd as she see's me plowing into her tight pussy from behind.

Wed May 21, 2008 2:19 am

"Addiction to the sensations of a good fuck! Why the hell can't you just say that?! completely unable to resist urges no matter the situation! Make me cum hard keemari please until I wake up!"

She moaned as she did just as she said she would her pussy milking his cock as her nectar again flooded from her insides seeping out from where their hips met.

Characters:

Vanessa; Big & Beautiful

Wed May 21, 2008 2:45 am

"Because I like to understand why my pet desires me." I tell her as suddenly she see's two more of me around her with a room of mirrors as her mouth is opened up and a cock slamed into her mouth all the way into her throat as I force her to deepthroat me as one is pushed into your ass as we fuck you in all three holes now as I give the slutty girl what she asks for and with every push and thrust I come closer and closer as I learn more about her.

Wed May 21, 2008 2:50 am

The one deep in her throat was no problem; a gag reflex didn't exist in a dream though her subconscious self didn't quite like the idea of having something in her third oriface but, it was still a dream and it she could control her sensations a little even if it was his domain she numbed that from sensation completely.

"That is all I desire you for! I could do the same damn thing with a couple of vibrators!"

She cursed a few times under her breath between moans and trying to belittle him.

Characters:

Vanessa; Big & Beautiful

Wed May 21, 2008 2:58 am

It all of a sudden stops as we disapear leaving her inches from her next orgasm as she finds herself in a bed with a chest of different vibrators next to her bed as I sit in a chair and look at her. "The same could be said for me that I could stroke off to get satisfaction but there's a distinct difference between plastic or a hand and the real thing, but if you believe that do continue without me." I tell her simply.

Wed May 21, 2008 3:00 am
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 68 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next