View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Jul 06, 2024 9:59 pm

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 83 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 Some Quiet Time (gguy123) (COMPLETED) 

Post Re: Some Quiet Time (gguy123)
Damn, the girl was just begging to be stuffed!
But 13 wasn't ready to fuck yet. Instead, he pushed another tentacle into the wet pussy, waiting to enjoy the gasp of pleasure that would elicit from any other girl. Oh god, this was wonderful. He continued to pump her mouth, and continued to prod her ass, all the while, still squeezing her boobs. Having tentacles was so much fun.

Thu Jun 05, 2008 9:31 pm

She cried out into the tentacle, her back arching. This was almost maddening- she was conscious of how she shouldn't be doing it, but it just felt better than anything...

Thu Jun 05, 2008 11:01 pm

He pumped more and more, and more and more.
Dammit, he couldn't take it much longer. Finally he decided to talk.
"How're you feeling, girl?" he asked in as evil a voice he could muster, though it didn't account for much, with his innocent-sounding voice. "feel like playing around a bit more before I put it in?" he asked, tapping his aphrodiastic cock on her ass.

Thu Jun 05, 2008 11:07 pm

Severity tried to respond, but the tentacle wouldn't allow for speech. She settled on nodding desperately. "Mmm!" she accentuated loudly.

Thu Jun 05, 2008 11:12 pm

"Very well then," smiled the monster internally, his cock reaching into the throbbing pussy. "If you're sure then, brace yourself." He pushed in with all of his might. "How was that, Slut?" he asked, cynical, at best. He'd learned in his experiences, that dirty names seem to have the best effect on the girls. It was time to test that theory out.

Thu Jun 05, 2008 11:15 pm

She screamed, feeling him enter her tight little hole. It hurt so much! At the same time, she was feeling intensely aroused, her clit throbbing away to the beat of her heart.

Thu Jun 05, 2008 11:19 pm

Woohoo! This is going to be one wild ride.
The tentacles restarted their normal ministrations with renewed vigor, as each time 13 took his cock out, and more of the girl's vaginal juices spilled onto the ground. He pumped slowly, excrutiatingly slow. He just loved the look on her face.

Thu Jun 05, 2008 11:26 pm

She shuddered, finding herself pumping back. She didn't know what it was- maybe the tentacle in her mouth was stopping her from breathing, or maybe it was shock- whatever it was, she was absolutely loving this.

Thu Jun 05, 2008 11:31 pm

"Ohhhhh yesssss," the monster moaned. "You're not half bad new kid," 13 moaned as he continued to pump her. Maybe she's losing it, thought the tentacled being. Hot damn, that would be sick- wait no, if she loses it, then she won't be here the next time.
13 was quite content with himself as the girl sinked into higher levels of ecstasy. He felt like coming himself, but that would leave quite a mess for her to clean up.

Thu Jun 05, 2008 11:58 pm

She came again, her eyes wide and staring. Afterwards, she was exhausted, pying limp and leting the tentacles hold her up.

Fri Jun 06, 2008 12:58 am

"Come on now, coming once? Girl welcome to my world," said 13, a grin alighting his face as gave one, final pump. And suddenly, all of his tentacles began spewing cum. Lotsa white come, all over the poor slut. 13 had created a masterpiece, and looked smugly upon the girl as he let her fall to the ground, into the puddle of cum.

Fri Jun 06, 2008 1:06 am

She gasped for breath, her mouth finally freed. "Oh dear lord," she murmured. She lifted one hand to try and wipe it off, but she was absolutely covered.

Fri Jun 06, 2008 1:10 am

"Well then, enjoy that? New kids really are the tightest. remember- you're the student, so guess who has to clean up?" the monster cackled, but then kind of felt bad about it. "You alright? I tried to keep your clothes and book dry. there are also some showers down the hall as well."

Wait a sec, why am I even giving her hints?

Fri Jun 06, 2008 1:12 am

She blinked, staring up at him. "What.... what are you?" she eventually croaked out.

Fri Jun 06, 2008 1:17 am

"Oh me, I'm just one of the Aliens that live 'round here. Wait a sec," thought 13 out loud. "Are you really that new to the place? Of course... that would explain why she was so tight..." he muttered aloud, seeing as he was normally always alone.

"My name is Experiment 13," he said, extending a gooey tentacle. Then, realizing his manners, he shook it off briskly, and offered it like a handshake.

Fri Jun 06, 2008 1:23 am
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 83 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next