View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Oct 01, 2024 7:13 am

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 46 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Gypsy Bait (for Lurp) 

Post Re: Gypsy Bait (for Lurp)
"Survive the night?!" Seran cackles. "I wouldn't make idle threats with me, whoever you are. You wouldn't last two seconds against me if you don't even mean what you say!"

He surveys the room critically and notices a lithe figure lurking in the shadows, her movements flitting and quick with a practiced confidence. However, despite her stealthy movements Seran remained seated. "So it begins..." Lurp mused to himself.

"Come out into the light little butterfly, if you've matters to discuss...the darkness is no place for you."

Sat Jul 26, 2008 9:19 pm

Triella stops and freezes for a moment as she approaches Seran - as her sense of the girl bombards her. She shivers slightly at the girls fear, as well as the level of arousal that the 'slave-to-be' has been brought to. A level that begins to affect, and distract Triella.

"I want my sister back, you bastard." she calls out - but her voice is a little quivering now - not from fear though. In fact it's got that soft huskiness of arousal.

"And release the girl.. NOW." she says again - and just as she finishes the sentence, the floor near Seran explodes - as if from a gunshot. But there was no sound.. no explosion.. just the sudden small impact near where he sits. From where Lurp is tracing her though, he'd have seen her toss something a moment before the explosion.

Triella is still moving around the room, not staying in one position for long. But it is obvious she is distracted.. as she is not watching her surroundings as precisely. Strangely, it's not because of her focus on Seran.. something else that Lurp can't see seems to be drawing part of her attention away, leaving small, but clear, openings for an assault.

SFA: Lorielle, Star Faerie Princess

Sun Jul 27, 2008 5:05 pm

The suddeness of the attack took Lurp by surprise. It required a great deal of concentration to maintain Seran's shape and not blow his cover. Becoming damaged was not his concern as that was practically impossible without proper knowledge of his genetic code, however, Seran was human and by extension Lurp had to appear human as well. He cringed away from the impact, rolling out of his chair and brought himself to a crouching position several feet away.

"That was rather hasty don't you think...but I'll play your game."

Quickly, he crossed the room on a swift approach towards her, hands clenched into fists, ready for the scuffle ahead. Smoothly he shifted inside of her defense and whirled about attempting to deliver a swift strike to the back of her neck, "Seran was never this agile in life...but what she doesn't know, will definitely hurt her." Lurp grinned to himself. But Triella was faster than he expected as she ducked away from the blow and skittered out of his grasp.

"You're a quick one...I suppose this won't be as boring as I thought." he laughed. "As far as your sister is concerned...well if I got paid every time someone came looking for revenge. I could RETIRE!" He lunged at her with the final word and start making quick calculated jabs at her, wary that she had not gone to her hidden knives yet, however her footing seemed clumsy and she was making a great effort to avoid his blows.

"What's the matter little one? What happened to getting your sister back?" He mocked as he continued to press her with his attacks. Suddenly a very apparent opening showed in her defense and Lurp seized the opportunity. Seran struck her with a sweeping backhanded blow that caught her across the jaw and sent her sprawling to the floor, but he had held back most of his force, afterall he didn't want to damage her, but it was enough to knock her off her feet.

Standing some distance away Seran folded his arms and remarked in disappointment. "And here I thought you were going to be a different class from the ones who usually come here looking for revenge. If this is all you've got I wouldn't worry about your sister, whoever she is, you'll be joining her occupation very soon."

Turning to face the chained girl who had been watching the scene unfold with a look of shock, he addressed her nonchalantly. "Aren't you happy, you're going to have company on your trip."

Leaning against a wall as he waited for Triella to gather herself. "If I were you, I'd do my very best to impress me because if you continue to be boring and a waste of my time, things are going to get unpleasant very quickly. If you entertain me, I may even bother learning your name."

Tue Jul 29, 2008 7:44 pm

Quote:
"If I were you, I'd do my very best to impress me because if you continue to be boring and a waste of my time, things are going to get unpleasant very quickly. If you entertain me, I may even bother learning your name."

Triella lays there on the floor for a moment, before getting up to all fours. Very slowly she raises her head and looks at 'Seran'. "Stupid slavers.. always have to gloat, when they should make sure an opponent is down." she says with a smile.

She goes into a quick roll that brings her next to the chained girl, while at the same time she gestures with her hand like she is throwing something towards Seran. Lurp only gets a glimpse of what looked like a ball bearing, moving far faster than she could have possibly thrown it. The ball flies between Seran's legs close enough that he actually can feel the wind of it passing before it embeds itself in the bulkhead wall behind him.

At the same time, she grabs the chain that holds the 'slave', and the chain breaks free from the girl's collar. "RUN!" she tells the slave as she gets to her feet and finally draws not one blade.. but two from her skirts.

"So.. as I was saying. Where is my sister?" she asks with a smile, while positioning herself between 'Seran' and the girl - giving her a chance to escape.

Thu Jul 31, 2008 1:51 am

Trying his very best to make Seran look like he cared about the escaping girl, Lurp tilted his head to the side and looked around Triella as she limped and staggered away at her best possible speed. Then, turning around and deliberately showing his back to her, he gave the strange device embedded in the wall behind him a very cursory examination before returning to his seat.

"Knives..." he stated plainly, pointedly ignoring her questioning. "I seem to recall someone making a quote somewhere about knives at a gunfight...but as I'm fresh out of gun...I suppose this will have to be enough."

Waiting a few extra moments for the girl to hobble away he pressed a series of buttons on his chair, the door to the chamber slammed down and sealed shut, trapping Aurora and himself inside.

"Nothing here is as it seems..." he mused out loud as he pressed a few more buttons on his chair. "This is not a battle between good and evil. You are not a heroine rescuing a damsel in distress..."

Suddenly the room hummed to life as a strong electrical current leapt throughout every surface in the room. Sending a strong shock straight through Triella and Lurp both. Lurp stared impassively as the current coursed through him with no effect. Pressing another red button the charge stopped and the room returned to normal.

"And if you haven't noticed by now...I'm not Seran." he grinned. "What's your name little one? The game is about to begin."

Fri Aug 01, 2008 7:48 pm

[OOC: Just wanted to say - I recognized and enjoyed the reference for Lurp's speech :)]

When Lurp examines the 'device' that Triella 'shot' into the wall, it will look like a simple gilt-covered ball bearing, with a thin hole drilled through it. There is nothing mechanical about it - or at least not obviously so.

Triella screams when the electricity goes through the room - and drops her knives as she goes to her knees. When the shock is turned off, she falls over face first to the floor.. unmoving. She does not respond to Lurp's request for her name.. she just lies there.. perfectly still. Is she dead?

Could the shock have been more powerful than Lurp thought? Could her 'shots' have somehow damaged the wiring causing a more intense shock than planned? Maybe the shock level was planned for someone in insulated shoes - causing a greater shock for the barefoot gypsy?

Sun Aug 10, 2008 1:47 pm

[doublepost see below]

Last edited by Lurp on Fri Aug 22, 2008 12:48 am, edited 1 time in total.

Mon Aug 11, 2008 6:09 pm

[ooc: glad you liked it - that series doesn't get nearly enough love. :)]

Lurp considers the situation. She obviously felt the surge, there was no mistaking the contact, he was a bit surprised at the effects. The girl seemed to possess an almost dual nature. Determined and confident yet so surprisingly easy to subdue at the same time.

Shrugging slightly he walked over to her slumped form on the ground. The gig was up anyways and she wouldn't be getting away anytime soon. Reaching down he grasped her by her arms and hauled her up to her feet. Shaking her slightly.

"Wakey wakey said the spider to the fly...or something like that." He remarked matter of factly. "Don't tell me you're out for the count already."

Fri Aug 22, 2008 12:48 am

Triella is limp as you grasp her and lift her up and shake her.

When you taunt her though, she moves in a blur, and her arm is at your chest, holding a knife that is now in the middle of your chest. If you were actually human, the blade would have been a perfect strike between the ribs and into the heart.

She lifts her head then smiling, "Nope.. just drawing you in enough to do that. Nighty night, slaver." she says.. obviously expecting that to have been a fatal wound.

Fri Aug 22, 2008 1:03 am

[ooc: Just for consistency, I'm going to continue posting in the 3rd person, if it gets too weird though I can switch to first person.]

Lurp glances down at Triella's arm, embedded nearly to the wrist in his makeshift chest. Stepping forward he forces the blade deeper into his body until her entire forearm is lodged into him and the tip of the blade pokes out from his back.

Slowly solidifying his gelatinous form around the "wound" he responds.

"This actually quite embarrassing, I've severely underestimated you. You're sturdier and far more tenacious than I ever expected you to be."

Deliberately he starts melting down Seran's figure, slowly becoming less formed. Pigments fade away to reveal a clear a substance. Clothing and features all melt down like putty. Yet despite all this, he keeps a firm grip on her arm.

"However, at the same time, you underestimated me...I am not the slaver...and it seems pointless to keep up the charade since technically I should be dead right?"

Within moments Lurp has returned to his natural form a large rounded mass of clear fluid, with Triella's arm still stuck in his body.

"With that in mind, I say we start over. Hello...my name is Lurp and I'm going to be getting to know you very intimately."

Sat Aug 23, 2008 11:54 am

[OOC: Sorry for switching like that, I'll try to keep consistent too]

Triella gasps as Lurp pushes forward on the knife, and her arm 'slides' inside of him. Her eyes go wide in shock, and she struggles to free herself, eventually dropping the blade as she keeps trying to pull free.

Her fear grows as Lurp melts into his true form, still keeping her arm trapped, but her eyes blaze momentarily in defiance when he says he's going to get to know her intimately.

"What... are you??" she asks, trying to sound fierce and determined, but there is a quivering to her voice despite her attempted bravery. "And where is my sister?!!" she yells at him.

And then she makes what may be a crucial mistake, as she attempts to free herself by delivering a desperation high round kick into Lurp's "body".

Fri Aug 29, 2008 3:00 pm

As Triella struggles to free her arm Lurp simply takes a moment to process the new information, she didn't seem to know who or even what he was. Anger bubbled to the surface momentarily as she continued her persistent questioning about her sister.

"Don't play coy with me agent! I know that you're Directorate! And it's about ti..."

Before he could finish she had delivered a swift kick to the upper section of his rounded mass. Letting the attack sink deep into his body, he quickly immobilized her leg as well, leaving her teetering on one foot, then just as swiftly he spilled forward like a wave, knocking her onto her back and enveloping her entire body in his own. Slowly pulling away from her head so she could breathe he kept her pinned firmly to the floor in a spread eagle position.

"No more games...it's time for you pay the piper. Now listen closely because I won't repeat myself...."

Slowly he formed a vast number of tendrils surrounding her body which began methodically stripping her of her limited clothing and weapons, moving them through his body and discarding them in a corner.

"As I said before...I am called Lurp. That is enough information for you to do what I want you to. I have been tagged by the Directorate and I don't appreciate it. I've seen detailed files about me and my race in your databases...I know you don't have the authority to remove me from the ADD system but there is something you CAN do..."

By now she was completely naked beneath him, the tendrils that had stripped her began exploring her body, brushing over her full breasts, slender thighs and nether-lips in a wildly scintillating manner.

"I want you to redesignate me captured and locked away on one of your maximum security prison planets. I don't like looking over my shoulder when I enjoy something as tasty as you."

Several longer tendrils were now beginning to focus on her moistening pussy, sliding over and against the surface of her clitoris while others darted inside of her minutely before retracting.

"Do this and I will generously give you the information I have extracted from Seran about your sister. Do it not, and your trail ends here, because Seran is very dead and your best lead will remain silent with me forever."

He stopped molesting her for a brief moment, then formed the face of her sister from his memory and stared at her briefly, letting her look into the eyes of her sister, letting her see the face of the one she's been seeking so desperately after before asking, "Do you understand?"

Sat Aug 30, 2008 5:29 am

Triella gasps as Lurp flows over her, and carries her to the floor, taking her breath away. He can feel her still trying to fight and struggle as his tendrils expertly strip away both her weapons, and her clothing, leaving her completely naked under him, and unable to resist whatever he chooses to do to her.

Her eyes go wide in shock and fear then as he continues to caress and stimulate her body. Her nipples darken and stiffen under the strokes of his tendrils.. her clitoris swelling and poking out from under its hood prominently. Each touch of his body against it, causing her hips to jerk, and to draw a gasp from her throat. Her nether lips are already flushed, and wet as the tiny fingers stroke along their moist heat.. her eyes fluttering as she tries to keep her concentration on her goal.. and ignore the powerful, wonderful sensations of what feels like hundreds of fingers or tongues stroking every inch of her body.

When the caresses cease though, her will is not enough to stop the whimper of frustration that escapes from her lips. She closes her eyes, tears running down her cheeks. "I.. I can't. I'm NOT .. with the Directorate. Yes.. I know who.. they are.. they.. rescued me.. and they gave me some leads.. to help me find.. my sister. But I don't work for them. Please.. I can't help you... but I won't.. tell them about you. I promise.. just... help me.. find her?"

Mon Sep 08, 2008 2:54 am

"That...is not good enough." Lurp replied evenly. "Fine...we'll see how long you can play at this..."

Taking a firm grip of Triella's arms and legs, he rolls backwards in a swift flowing motion, pulling her along with him and expertly repositioning her as he resettles along the ground. In barely a moment, Triella had gone from laying on her back to kneeling nearly upright as she straddles a large mass of his body that he had forced between her legs. Keeping her arms firmly lashed to her sides he turns his attentions back to stimulating her sex.

Forming and solidifying a studded disk-like appendage at the top of the mound she was being forced to straddle, Lurp begins spinning it at a moderate speed. As the spinning disk makes contact with her sex and clitoris he feels her body jerk and tighten in response as she tries to lift her slit away from the maddening stimulation.

"No...we'll have none of that..." Tightening his grip around her legs and thighs, he pulls and holds her down sturdily against the assault. Additionally, he begins varying the speed at which the disk spins, giving it a pulsing effect, fast then slow.

"We WILL come to an agreement you and I...and I intend to take my time."

Mon Sep 08, 2008 5:53 am

Triella gasps in surprise as Lurp rolls over, and pulls her up and astride the mass of his body. She struggles futilely against the grip on her thighs and arms, even as Lurp forms the disk against her sex, and begins spinning against her.

Triella's eyes go wide in shock.. "Nooo!!" she moans out as she tries desperately to pull away from the studded surface. She shakes her head in denial and frustration as the studs stroke against her sex.. stroking her folds.. teasing them apart. She gives a sharp cry of shame and pleasure as Lurp pulls her even tighter, giving her no chance for escape, and causing the studs to put more pressure on her. Her body flushes, and her nipples visibly darken as the disk arouses her further.. the studs stroking along the surface of her clit, teasing the swollen nub even further from its hood.

Her slit becomes slick and swollen with arousal.. her body flushed and trembling.. her head thrashing as she fights against the sensations that are ruthlessly being forced upon her body. "Please... I'm not... what... you think... I...iiiiiiieeeeee!!!" And her plea turns into a scream as she starts to climax violently against the spinning disk - an orgasm that seems to keep building as Lurp continues to stimulate her.

She gasps for a moment afterwards.. "please... no more... nooooooo!!!" But even as she begs, Lurp starts spinning the disk even faster, driving Triella to a second, stronger climax. Her head snaps back, her body arching as her legs clamp at Lurp.. her hips grinding against the disk.. as her cum starts spraying out of her pussy.. only to have the spinning disk send it flying all over the room.

Mon Sep 15, 2008 2:23 am
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 46 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next