View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Sep 30, 2024 10:37 pm

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 101 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 7  Next
 Birthday Wishes~ (For Kanoe) 

Post Re: Birthday Wishes~ (For Kanoe)
"Mmm.."

The woman really was not going to fight back at all. Then she will just have to keep pushing at that wall and see how long her love can resist. Having complete control felt wonderful though she half wanted it by her own doing rather than just given to her. But, that was always a flaw with her pride and darker desires. This was not the time for that, she will have this woman as a lover and nothing else.

Reading the gentle trembles and moans that vibrated into her mouth, the witch slowly began to trace her finger tips along her lover's tender areas. Part of her wanted to tear the woman's clothes off and try out some toys they both kept from their first project. But, this was love not lust. Besides, she loved how Clarice trembles from her touch. She did not even have to use magic.

Her mouth occasionally open to let out her own heated gasps or to take in a gulp of air. She was kissing the woman like a couple would kiss in the back of a car. As she held the near endless embrace, her fingers continue to trace and tease the sensitive spots through the woman's jeans and shirt. The witch listen and felt the woman's reactions and would move from spot to spot as her lover's body tries to adapt to the gentle teases. Kanoe was going to enjoy backing this woman into a corner.

Both of them have suffered enough on this island. It was not a time to think about it. If anything, the two used their time together to help forget and replace such horrible thoughts with the warmth of each other's embrace.

My Monster: Vespira
My ADD: Alexandra

Thu Jul 03, 2008 4:08 am

Its not like she wasn't fighting to touch the woman. Part of her wanted to turn the tables in a snap and make the woman cum and cum again under her fingers. But Kanoe...she needed this. She understood that. After all, she hardly or never got the chance with these horrible monsters. She was probably thinking its about time someone bended to her will for once. Though it was probably half empty since she was just giving herself to her. Either that or the fact she could read her emotions quite clearly. It would've been rather complicated in fake fighting and succumbing to her lvoer's touch. Even if she could pull it off, it wouldn't feel real to her and thus it would leave mroe gaps open between them.

As selfish as it may of seemed to be the one in power, Clair could relate to it. They were both human, and humans had many flaws. But some flaws are what gave them their uniqueness, sets them apart from these vile things that sought only pleasure and never love.

Swooning and moaning only increased when those very same things gave hints on where Kanoe should stay at. She was certainly pressing her buttons. But at least she was doing to to hard yet. A giggle breaches the surface when her lover strayed to the nearest side of her stomach. It made her jolt for only a moment before she relaxed once more. She was always ticklish on her sides. It was more enjoyable in watching Kanoe exploit her body to her will. This was a time to forget their ravagings and rapings. But as stated, her own flaws were stlll trying her patience.

Just thinking about the woman beside her helped ease them off slowly. Though hints and memories remained, they would always stay with her. She just had to realize it would be a aprt of her life. However, she wasn't alone in the matter. She would have to accept it for what it was and not fight what had already been played out...

A sudden purr escapes her open mouth as a hand travels to a very soft spot on her stomach. Reddened cheeks react from it, slightly emberrassed she made such a sound like a kitten or cat would. It probably wouldn't go unnoticed.

'Ah-just let it go. Its already in the past, there was nothing do about it. Allow yourself to be open.' The thoughts played deeply in making her more relaxed. She had been slightly tense throughout their little lvoe making, but finaly her shoulders slump to an easy position. Whether she wanted to admit it or not, she was just like a cat. Tense for the first few moments of being petted and after awhile to calm down allow the person to continue petting, enjoy it.

Thu Jul 03, 2008 4:38 am

Clarice did mention about her ability to read emotions before but Kanoe kept her thoughts away from it. It was better not to second guess and become self concious to that power. It did leave a certain vulnerability when with this woman but, there was no reason not to trust her love.

She already had her love nearly melting in her hands. Though having Claire's body already did take some of the fun out of it, the witch will just have to see how long the woman will last before finally taking charge or screaming her desires to her. Also like a cat, they did play with thier prey and their food. The hand caressing the woman's back gently slides under her shirt and continues to lightly tease along the small of her back and spine. As the hand moves upwards, her other hand slips just under the fabric and continues to stroke and gnead the sweet spot on Claire's stomach.

With nothing protecting her lover from her touch, she continues to push at her buttons. Kanoe coos softly into the loving embrace, showing no quarter to the woman's warm lips. Even if the control was not completely true, the witch was going to push to make it so before taking her gift. She was going to enjoy unwrapping every bit of this package.

Thu Jul 03, 2008 4:58 am

She always found out the hard way when it came to this. Kanoe was going to keep pushing her buttons until she couldn't take it anymore. She sighs at the thought, knowing fully well her hands wouldn't control themselves for much longer. Oh well, her lover was pushing the matter not her. Pity she wouldn't be able to keep her word but then again...she had never actually agreed to it. A sly smirk inside of her mind made it all the more better.

Claire gave a soft gasp upon feel skin to skin contact. The sensations made her give a viewable shiver to the carressing hand on her back and stomach. Her buttons were just being abused and toyed with now.

Finally, she couldn't take it anymore. It was sudden and quick when Her hand clasped her lover's face. Her tongue aggressively wrapped itself around the other woman's and forced it into submission. They trailed back to the back of her throat so she knew how it felt. Hands were already rubbing and up and down her sides slowly, easing their way to the pit of her stomach and back again to her sides. She was loving every minute of the breaking of her word and stopped after what seemed like quite a few minutes. Her hands were alreadymassaging and kneading the other woman's thighs before she took control and stopped.

She pulls away for the moment with a sheepish smile. Guess she couldn't control herself as much as she wanted to.

"S-sorry about that. But just seeing your emotions flare like that...I-I couldn't stop myself from rousing you up too," she admits with a nervous laugh. Oh well, guess she'll have to suffer the consequences for her actions. But oh...was it worth the hassle.

Thu Jul 03, 2008 1:26 pm

The witch moans as Clarice finally began to show her own wants and needs. Kanoe did not give up of course, letting her tongue mash up against her lover's as it continue to slide along it to the back of the woman's throat. But, neither was Claire giving up as she felt her tongue pushed back into her own mouth. A low moan vibrates from her throat as her lover invades her mouth and throat. Her gentle strokes stop as her entire body quivers in a brief defeat, letting her eyes fall shut as she enjoys the warmth she felt well up inside.

Only when the kiss finally broke did open her eyes to look at her lover. They had been making out for half an hour. She felt so hot, feeling the same heat emit from her love. Kanoe could only smirk as Claire apologizes for kissing back finally. Her hands slip out from under the woman's shirt, one coming to rest on the other's cheek. The raven haired woman gazed deep into the other witch's eyes.

"I fell in love with a woman," She coos, "Not a doll."

She said no more as she leans close and returns to kissing her love.

Fri Jul 04, 2008 1:25 am

She smiles to her comment, allowing Kanoe her power back before she stole it away once more. Pushing back into her lover's mouth she began her own exploration of her orifice, memorizing and feeling all the unique nooks and crannies of her mouth. She tasted wonderful, but its not as if she was surprised since she had kissed her more times before. But now that she took time to suckle on her tongue she realized just how good she tasted.

Her hands traveled on their own accord over the darker witch's body. She hadn't entered into her clothing yet, still trying her sneaky ways of rousing the other woman without giving much like she was already. If she wanted her to fight back, then she wasn't to be dissapointed. Both her hands simultaneously began to stroke up and down the length of her arms, being soft yet hard enough as so to not tickle her. Her hands then traveled down her sides, brushing over her stomach before then gently grasped the woman before they had stroked her belly and kneeded it slightly.

Her own arousal lifted slowly when her hardened peaks pressed into her love's chest, making it quite apparent that her strokes and carresses were working as they should be. Though not fully hardened, being brushed over again and again while she breathed did cause a sigh to escape from how blissful it felt.

Now her hands worked on on parting her thighs a bit, not to even touch her sex but just to get to that oh so tender tissue that was hidden beneath her clothes. Soft yet firm, they massaged themselves into the sensetive skin briefly before pulling away back to her sides. Again, she parts her lips from Kanoe's, reluctantly, but did wish to say something before they were impaled once more...

"Fair enough. Just trying to give you a little power for yourself...unless...you wish to defeat me, hmm?" she asks with heated seductiveness in every tone. She even gives the other woman a sly smile to add to her ever cocky atttitude. Knowing Kanoe, she would definitly accept the challenge. This might even turn out to be a bet if she seemed interested enough.

Fri Jul 04, 2008 2:43 am

Kanoe was not about to give up so easily. Her tongue dueled the other, wrapping and suckling only to have it do the same to her. The two relentlessly fought for dominance and control of the other. The battle alone was sparking the flames of lust inside her body. She loved how strong willed this woman was. Thinking of succeeding and having this woman melt in her arms sent a wondeful tingling between her thighs. She was no doubt growing wet.

The room felt so much warmer now as the two embraced each other hungerly. So focused on fighting off the woman's relentless tongue, she barely paid attention to where her lover's hands were moving. Once those hands found her sensitive sides, the tables quickly turned in favor of Clarice. The firm strokes cause the dark witch to moan deeply into the kiss. The distraction left her unable to stop the tongue from dominating hers and making itself home in Kanoe's throat. Her eyes close as she found herself leaning slightly backwards in a futile attempt to retreat from the invading tongue. The smooth strokes over her belly sent butterflies swarming inside her stomach. Her hands quiver and grip onto Claire's back as the soft fabric of her robes provided little defense to their nipples grazing over each other.

Cheeks blushing, her mind was swimming as she swoons to the woman's embrace. What her lover was doing to her did not register in her mind besides feeling absolutely amazing. Her thighs part with ease as a low groan escapes her as fingers glide over the tender flesh between her thighs.

Kanoe's eyes only open halfway when the kiss finally broke. Her cheeks were flushed in arousal and embarassment of her loss. Claire's words sent wonderful wants and desires through her. Her pride quickly lashed out to the challenge, bringing her out of her lustful daze. She leans closer, pressing her full breasts against Claire's as she matches the woman's seductive tone with her own.

"Mmm...wish?" She replies with a soft purr, "No, I will defeat you."

The pushes the woman down, quickly climbing on top and taking both of the woman's cheeks in her hands. She lets the weight of her body press down on her love's. Her firm orbs mash down onto Claire's as she takes those lips into hers once more. She won't give up so easily.

Fri Jul 04, 2008 3:17 am

Her words only made her grin with surprise. Such confidence and strength from her lover was all the more making her grow aroused inside. This woman was now putting up a fight, a very good one at that. Actually, she was becoming rather too focused on winning. After her few words the other witch suddenly pushes against her and without proper posture she was easily taken down. Before she knew it her love was ontop of her, that oh so cocky smile she gave made her growl with desire to show Kanoe her place in the relationship.

Then suddenly the other witch slams against her completely. Her wight, even as light as she was, proved to hold her down for some time. She moans softly into those pressing lips. It would appear she over estimated Kanoe's strength. She had grown stronger. She chuckles to herself, impressed by the will of the other woman. Her poor breasts were being abused by other breasts, but it would have more affect on her since she was having to push back up each time she breathed.

But oh...Kanoe had much to learn. She had left her arms completely free from her grasp. A fatal mistake indeed. She chuckles louder when her hands grasp the witch's shoulders. In this position, pushing would be easier then pulling. And just like that Claire flipped the woman to her side and finally to a position worthy of her big headed pride. She sticks her tongue out playfully before leaning close to the woman's ear.

"Hehe...you've got some nerve pinning me down like that. How about we make this a little more interesting...a bet. If I win this fight, you will have to wear the school uniforms all the time even in our dorm. And if you win well...that'll be your option wouldn't it?" she says with every bit of heat and lust she could put into the sentence. Not allowing her to answer she bends down further and nibbles on her lower ear to strike the deal in. One of her hands grab the other's and push them above her head. Pinning them with just one hand allowed perfect freedom for the other to do her bidding.

"Hmmhmm...I can do so many things with one free hand..."

Fri Jul 04, 2008 3:44 am

"Hmph!"

Kanoe pouts as she is pushed off to Claire's side. Her advantage was short it seems as her lover taunts her a bit. The woman did know how to make her blood boil. A warm tingling ran through her head as Clarice whispers her challenge. Sometimes the other witch was darker than even herself and that only left her wanting the woman even more. She frowns slightly at what was being wagered. She never wears the actual school uniform. With it's very tight blouse and practically mini skirt, she preferred something much more modest. The witch would be on display in the school and here.

Even in her poor position to fight back, she was not about to back down. Her own desires quickly surface, she so wanted to see her lover squirm after such an offer. But, what to make Clarice wear hmm? The woman wore the school uniform during class so it really did not have much of an effect to make her do something she is already doing. A soft sigh leaves her lips as teeth lightly scrape against her ear. Mmm, she knows exactly what to make the woman wear.

"Hm, what will decide the winner?" She whispers as she suckles on Claire's earlobe, "I know just what you can wear while in our dorm. It seems to be very popular to the other girls. You will look so cute with ears and a tail."

She giggles as she pushes hard with both her arms. Laying on their side will make it harder to keep her wrists held above her head. As she pushes with one arm, she twists her other wrist free. She slides her now free fingers over one of Claire's firm orbs giving it a nice hard squeeze as she continues to whisper softly.

"Yes. If I win, you will only wear feline accessories in our dorm," She coos, "I always wanted a kitten."

Fri Jul 04, 2008 11:24 am

With Kanoe's mood turned sour, she began to think back on her own wager. It wouldn't be very nice if she won and Kanoe had to wear the school uniform out if she didn't want to. She was about to take back part of her bet before the tide slightly turns. The woman's hand became free from her grasp and went straight towards her breast for a tight squeeze. She squeaked out of surprise, but then it suddenly turned to curious confusion. Tail and ears? Wha- Her question was quickly answered.

She abruptly pulls back completely when her lover mentions her own wager. Her mouth was completely dropped as she stared in a now sitting position at the other woman. That little...how dare she...what was this? PLAYBOY?! She points an accusing finger at the other witch as if shocked beyonf belief of what she betted against her.

"Cha-I...wh-what?! you-why?!" she burts out with stutters upon stutters to her wager. She had turned completely red with emberrassment at the thought of her wearing a cat costume around the dorm. She didn't believe she would lose, but being that close to possibly having to do something like that, it boiled her blood.

"Y-Your so damn evil...here I was about to take back that part about you being in uniform outside the dorm but oh...oh woman I'm am so going to kill you with pleasure," she says threateningly. before lunging at her full force. Of course she joked of killing her, but it would be close enough once she was through. Her lunging pushed her lover back on the bed, this time Clarice held her down with her arms under her body now. She made sure they wouldn't be pulled painfully when she tried for freedom, so it left both of her hands completely free.

"I hope we're not having second thoughts now," she growls with a grin, cracking her knuckles to add to the torment she was about to implant on the poor woman below her, "Your one crafty little fox, I'll give you that. But with such a bet on the line I'm not holding back at all," she begins before leaning down, pressing her wight into her so she couldn't wriggle her arms free, "I hate cats so just for that, I will show no mercy."."

Sat Jul 05, 2008 1:13 am

Kanoe shivers at Claire's outburst. Perhaps she did take things too far. She always seems to and does it more and more often. The witch did wield powers of darkness and attempts to summon evil demons. But, being called evil so harshly by her love left her stunned. Kanoe falls backwards, completely pinned down by the other woman. The dark witch made no attempts to fight back. The woman was right. Whether it was the monsters or her path for more power, she felt dark urges surface in her.

If she lets her win, then she will just wear the uniform. It still covered some of her body. Her cheeks blush faintly as she looks away, lowering her gaze. Then things will be ok. Hearing Claire's bones cracking sent a tremble through her spine. She never seen the woman so angry before. She really messed up.

"I'm sorry," She whispers faintly.

Sat Jul 05, 2008 1:35 am

Clarice stops before she even starts. She cocks her head to the side upon the words mummbled by her lover. Maybe she layed it on to thick. She wasn't angry at all, in fact, she was madly happy in pleasuring the woman. Kanoe would never suffer any heat of her anger. She couldn't possibly be mad at the woman, it wasn't in her to do so. She slowly gets off before pulling the other witch up to take her hands into her cheeks.

"Eh? What's with this guilt thing? You didn't think I was...mad at you did you? I'm not mad at all, Kanoe. I-I'm sorry if it seemed that way. U-umm...I-I didn't mean to make you feel bad. I was just shocked you came up with something so devious. I'm not angry...I'm jealous I didn't come up with a better one," she explains and laughs.

Her laughing fades when she still sees the woman down. She too looks down, fidgeting because she had caused the woman grief. She hadn't meant for it to be taken that way. She just wanted the woman to shiver under her grasp. Well, she did get that...but not in the way she wanted.

"Seems I've made two mistakes now."

Sat Jul 05, 2008 1:52 am

Kanoe was fumbling as well. She now felt bad for making her lover feel the same. This was becoming a vicious cycle. But, the witch did feel she went too far. Making her lover dress up in such gawdy attire when all the woman was going to do was make her actually follow a school rule. She felt so different now compared to when she first arrived on the island. What was happening to her?

"No," She kisses Clarice on the lips, "I went too far. And I took the game too seriously."

She blushes faintly and looks away again. She must have sounded like one of those sex starved bimbos that make up a chunk of the student body.

"I didn't know you hate cats..." She blinks.

Sat Jul 05, 2008 2:03 am

"N-no, we're not going to start this feeling bad because of eachother. I refuse to do it," she says, carressing the cheek of her love with a smile.

"I never like those god aweful things. Even the first monster who attacked me on my arrival here called me his little tigress. Angered me, but then...there was little I could do," she says and shrugs. She crosses her arms with a small smile, brushing away a few strands from the the woman's forehead to get a better look of her face.

"I'm more of a dog person anyways. If you find a costume meant to look like a dog, I'll take the bet then. And if I win, well...you'll have to wear the school uniform in the dorm for me to get a nice look at you even with clothes on. Sounds fair?"

She couldn't help but feel a bit better about the deal and slowly leans in to carress and stroke Kanoe's hardeneing orbs. She purposly avoids her areolas, she was just gentle and soft in taking them into her grasp. She did this for only a few seconds before she pushes a hand to her own chest and gives a stern look to her lover.

"You know we'll both be trying to take the blame again and again until I go crazy. It was just a misunderstanding. Nothing more..."

Sat Jul 05, 2008 2:27 am

The witch sighs and nods slowly. Claire was right, they needed to stop worrying so much. The woman wanted to celebrate her birthday and has tried so hard to do so. A dog costume did not sound really that appealing. Perhaps she will find something else. But for now, this woman was trying to get a head start. Cunning little fox.

"Hmm," She coos to Claire's touch, "I'll find something to make you wear...when I win."

Kanoe smirks and grabs both of her lover's wrists. She leans in close and takes those lovely lips of hers and begins dueling the other's tongue. To get all hot and bothered only to stop left her body starving with need. Win or lose, she was going to get what she wants. The dark witch presses her body up against Clarice and pushes her over on the bed so she was laying on top of her lover.

Sat Jul 05, 2008 2:37 am
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 101 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 7  Next