View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Jul 08, 2024 2:38 am

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 83 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 Two Lost Souls Swimming In A Fish Bowl (For Ally) (Done) 

Post Re: Two Lost Souls Swimming In A Fish Bowl (For Ally)
She sighs again and this time, begins to shake Violett off of her.

"I don't care what you say now. You esxpect me to believe such nonesense after I've jsut caught you in a lie? Now let go of me!" she demands and strains to lift her arm out of the girl's grip.

Tue Aug 19, 2008 2:48 am

Violett clung tightly to the girl's arm, shaking her head.

"I lied because the truth sounded... Well... Impossible! YOu probablly don't believe in magic either... But I've seen that too."

Looking up, she bit her lip, then sighted softly.

"If you can look me in the eyes and still think I don't mean what I'm saying, I'll go away... But you have to promise you won't just pretend you thinkI don't mean it, okay?"

Tue Aug 19, 2008 2:55 am

She raised her hand to strike the girl for a moment, it shook as if she was fighting the urge to slap her crazy. With teeth gritted, she brought it down to grab one of Violett's arms.

"Don't assume what I think," she says softly yet still as cold. She was almost unsure of what to say to her. She obviously knew half of what she said was true, but that thing about monsters...like she would believe that.

"I believe you halfway..." she murmurs and begins to walk while the girl still attached to her arm, "tell me where your dorm is so you can go change. Your outfit is disturbing."

Tue Aug 19, 2008 8:38 pm

Gaspin and trembling, Violett finched as the tall girl raised her hand. Closing her eyes and looking down, she whimpered like a frightened puppy, but clung to the other arm as if her life depended on it.

Only when the question came did she dare look up, realizing the blow wouldn't come.

"Um... I... I'm in room 117...But.... If I leave to go change... Then you'll go off on your own."

Nervously, she looked into the tall girl's eyes. "I'm scared for you... Please, let me be your shield, Miss... Miss... Um... I... I don't know your name.. But you have really pretty hair..."

Tue Aug 19, 2008 10:04 pm

"No," she refuses harshly and walks to the stairs leading to the next floor, whether Violett wanted her to or not.

"I won't allow you to be clinging to me like your my protection. I'll take you to your room and after that, do not follow me," she says firmly while climbing the flight of stairs.

"Like I need something to happen to you because of me..."

Tue Aug 19, 2008 10:23 pm

Violett shook her head, grabbing desperately at the railing as they began to ascend the stairs, pushing her bare feet against the floor as willfully as she could, digging her heels in both literally and figuratively.

"What about something happening to you? Doesn't that worry you at all? Do you even know your way around the campus? I can show you around, and there's no reason not to use me as a miner's canary in case something bad is looking for someone to abuse! Please..."

Finally, Violett just sighed.

"...You know if you try to leave me behind, I'm just going to follow you around anyways, right?"

Wed Aug 20, 2008 1:13 am

She growls lowly in aggravation. the small wasn't stopping her from walking up the steps, but it was slowing her down quite a bit. Anger rising, she quickly snatches the girl forward and gives her a cold stare.

"Stop your whining. I can't stand it. Are you really that bent on following me?" she demands, slowly glaring at the arm Violett had wrapped herself around. This was really starting to piss her off that this little girl wouldn't leave her alone. Incase she didn't notice, she wasn't very good with people skills.

Wed Aug 20, 2008 4:25 pm

With a startled yelp, Violett looked up, nodding reluctantly.

"It's important."

Wed Aug 20, 2008 8:58 pm

She gives a heavy sigh, giving one last glance to Violett then the staircase and shrugs her shoulders. What was she suppossed to do when they got to her dorm? Block the door off with a table so the girl couldn't follow her anymore.

"Your quite the nuissance for someone so short," she grummbles and slowly starts to walk back down the stairs, "...I'm planning on going to the library. I'm assuming you know where it is," she reluctantly states through gritted teeth.

Thu Aug 21, 2008 12:13 am

Violett nodded, quickly skittering down the steps, then turning back to face the tall girl.

"Follow me... Um... If you won't tell me your name, I suppse I'll have to guess. You look like... maybe... aaaahhh.... Terissa Cobalt?"

Thu Aug 21, 2008 12:26 am

"...are you trying to insult me? You never asked my name directly," she states, almost lifting the girl off her feet as she makes her way down the flight of stairs. SHe waits for ehr to lead the way as she sighs rather frustradedly.

"...my name is Ally. Pleasure to meet you."

Thu Aug 21, 2008 12:59 am

Violett stared at the floor.

"Er, I'd apologize, but you'll still be mad until I save your life or something... I really am sorry, though, I didn't mean to insult you, not that it matters... I thought giving you my name was enough. It's short for Allison?"

She made her way through the lobby and held the door open, waiting for the woman she now thought of as Allison Cobalt to step through, singing quietly to herself as she waied.

"And did you exchange... A walk-on part in the war... For the lead role in a cage...?"

Thu Aug 21, 2008 1:24 am

She blinks at Violett's question and shakes her while sighing.

"I have no diea what your talking about, again. I shouldn't find it surprising that you figured out 'Ally' isn't my real name I guess," she murmurs softly, shurgging her shoulders once mroe at what the girl was talking about . She didn't know who Cobalt was, but this girl seemed to be confusing her with someone obviously.

She follows the girl behind her, having no trouble in keeping up with Violett's rhythm in walking. She did have longer legs after all so she really didn't have to put that much effort into it.

Thu Aug 21, 2008 1:38 am

Violett turned, walking backwards as she looked into Ally's eyes.

"I'm not saying it's not yourreal name, I'm just wondering if it's short for something like Alyssa..."

She smiled bashfully, blushing a little,then frowning hard.

"You really are beautiful... Is that why you hate so much?"

Thu Aug 21, 2008 1:54 am

"Do you really wish to know what my real name is that much?" she asks dully, not trying to make much eye-contact with the girl now that she prodding rather hard. She blinks at the compliment, only a hard to see redness comes to her cheeks.

She stops walking upon the last question. Her teeth grit closed behind her lips. That was really demanding of her to answer.

"What...do you mean by that?"

Thu Aug 21, 2008 2:08 am
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 83 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next