View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Jul 02, 2024 7:03 am

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 121 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9  Next
 Re: Delicate Magic (for Kanoe) 

Post Re: Delicate Magic (for Kanoe)
Aurora sighs a bit in frustration.

"No.. it's not another being. It is just.. part of Skadhi's power. The goddess has granted me this gift, and the responsibility that goes with it. It is not really alive though. But sometimes, it feels like it is. Have you never felt a wind that seemed to rip at your clothes, no matter how you moved to protect yourself? Or felt the strength of a tide pull at you like it had a grasp on your legs? The Storm is no different.. it is powerful.. primal.. and it is always changing. Which is why I talk about it as if it IS alive."

"You are correct though that it is what chills my body. I'm not sure I understand how or why, but I have been like this ever since the night Skadhi touched me. And yes, while there were other priestesses amongst my people, I am the only one blessed by her to carry her power. I do not know though if this is how it must be, or just how she has chosen to have it be."

She smiles, "You seem to understand much of the difficulty I face though. Are you also god-touched then, Kanoe?"

SFA: Lorielle, Star Faerie Princess

Mon Sep 29, 2008 1:58 am

"No," She replies cooly, "Merely someone who sees more than most and attempts to grow as such."

This Skadhi could possibly be an elemental or a mixture of such. But, this woman seems to have her own form of faith about this storm it was best to leave such tribal things to her. She did find it slightly amusing at the title god-touched. A title she would not mind having but is far from worthy. Thoughts and theories roll through Kanoe's mind about this woman's abilities and power. Perhaps she could be of use against the monsters on the island. But, that was a long shot. Even Clarice and herself together cannot defeat majority of the creatures here.

"You must be regarded highly by your people to be worthy of such a boon," She continues, "What do you hope to accomplish if you do manage this storm inside of you?"

The witch did not know what exactly this woman's role was as a priestess. Aurora had alot of power in her hands but how would that help her people? And why was she on this island of all places?

My Monster: Vespira
My ADD: Alexandra

Mon Sep 29, 2008 2:21 am

Aurora shrugs slightly. "I am not sure what the Elders think of me, although I hope to prove myself worthy of the gift Skadhi has bestowed upon me. When I return to them, I shall take up my duties and rights as Her priestess."

"My village is very secluded, and has chosen to remain so. As her Avatar, it will be my duty to both protect her from the worst of the storms that endanger the mountains.. to free the passages to and from our village when our Elders require us to reach to the rest of the world, and to close them when our ways are endangered."

"And as her Priestess, it is my responsibility to learn and teach the history of my people, that our traditions are remembered and respected by the next generation. To offer what aid, comfort and wisdom that I can bring to my village, and to join the Elders in the administration of the village."

"What is it Kanoe, that you seek to do with the knowledge of what you see and learn?" she asks Kanoe. The words are blunt, but there is no intent to demean Kanoe or her answer - just an earnest curiosity expressed with forthright honesty.

Wed Oct 08, 2008 1:33 am

"Anything I wish," She replies, "I am not bound by any village nor elder that will decide what I do. Though I suppose first on the agenda would be leaving this island."

Kanoe saw nothing of Aurora's question. She did keep some of her answer out. The witch doubts the woman would react well if she shows her hatred of this island and school by burning it to ash and every monster along with it. She was also bound in a way to a certain wolf but he would be top of her list of who to burn first. Kanoe briefly brushes her hair back, dismissing such hostile thoughts and returning to the information at hand.

"Seems you are very devoted," She continues, "As expected of a priestess. A secluded village where storms keep people out? Must be peaceful.."

She may sound cold but she was being honest. Though closing one's self from the world can lead to ignorance, Kanoe would not mind a secluded place to continue her studies.

Wed Oct 08, 2008 2:47 am

Aurora gives a slightly defensive glare when Kanoe talks about the village and elder's deciding what she does. "I am honored to go back and protect my people Kanoe. I love my home and my family." Then a slight smile turns at the corner of her mouth. "But I don't know that you'd ever call life among a Viking village peaceful."

"But what do you mean about first leaving the island though? You make it sound like you don't expect to be able to."

Sat Oct 18, 2008 3:26 pm

"Oh?" She replies in slight shock, "So you don't know about what lurks about this island and in the halls?"

Perhaps this amazon was one of the few not being attacked by beasts of fantasy and horror. With various native tribes still existing around the world, hearing about a Viking village was not entirely surprising. She had never met a viking before though. Being secluded and isolated, she still doubts there was much troubles beyond the cold where this woman lives.

"In anycase," She continues softly, "Have you ever heard of anyone leaving this place?"

Sat Oct 18, 2008 9:38 pm

"I know that there are monsters here, if that is what you mean. I did not realize that they were a regular occurrence though." she admits with a shrug.

"I have dealt with such things before.. but I can't seem to call the Storm here as easily as I did at home."

"But what do they have to do with us leaving, or not leaving? I have only been here a couple of months, so no, I haven't known anyone who left yet. But... but when I signed to come here.. I was told it would only be for a year!?" She tries to make it a defiant declaration.. but Kanoe's suggestions have definitely made her nervous and shaken Aurora's confidence in the matter.

Tue Oct 21, 2008 2:37 am

Well at least the woman knew about the creatures that dwell on this island. Aurora seems to be having difficulty with her magic here as well. The witch remembers Keemari mentioning something about a dampening effect around this place. Too bad it does not seem to hinder monsters. She could not help but crack a faint smile at the ignorant woman. Perhaps she was being pessimistic, but too many things seem to be tilted in the monsters favor.

"You know there are monsters here and you ask that question?" She lightly brushes stray strands of hair behind her ear, "Think about it. I am sure you have heard of those 'crazy' students that claim they were taken by a monster. So the attacks do occur to more than one person. Perhaps it never happens to some but any mention of them is quickly discarded. This is a school and people should be graduating and leaving. What about people who wish to leave the school due to not liking this place? Some people disappear but I doubt they left the way you would think."

It could be all conspiracy theories. But the fact the staff has to be hiding the truth about monsters leads to believe that they need the students here for a reason. This could be why the student body is entirely female and attractive as well.

Tue Oct 21, 2008 2:49 am

[OOC: I apologize for the absence.. I really hadn't realized it had been so long]

Quote:
"You know there are monsters here and you ask that question?" She lightly brushes stray strands of hair behind her ear, "Think about it. I am sure you have heard of those 'crazy' students that claim they were taken by a monster. So the attacks do occur to more than one person. Perhaps it never happens to some but any mention of them is quickly discarded. This is a school and people should be graduating and leaving. What about people who wish to leave the school due to not liking this place? Some people disappear but I doubt they left the way you would think."

Aurora just goes still and stares at Kanoe with wide eyes, and her mouth slightly open for a few moments as she thinks about what Kanoe is said, and relates it to the stories and rumors she had heard but dismissed.

"You mean... no one.. ever actually leaves here? And.. the school.. you think they're behind all this? But ... WHY??!" she asks "What do they get out of it? And HOW do they keep it up? Surely there are others who have family that would wonder or ask about them when they don't return after 'graduating'?" And then Aurora starts to tremble, as the full implications of what Kanoe is implying sinks in. "Aren't there? They don't.. do something to our families, too, do they?"

Wed Oct 29, 2008 2:13 am

The dark witch merely shrugs slightly. Part of her felt bad for crushing the amazon's naive little world. But then again it felt good to show how much more she knew compared to her, though it was not much.

"Who know?" She replies nonchalantly, "Could be all one sick experiment. Or maybe monsters are running the whole thing and we are just toys to them. Delving further is difficult, few go near NICE labs. As for you family, there is no way of knowing. Does it even matter now? Even if they are alive or dead, you are still stuck here for the time being. Why else would they call attractive women to an island full of monsters? And it seems a few of them are gifted such as yourself."

Wed Oct 29, 2008 2:29 am

Aurora's expression slowly turns from one of fear and uncertainty to one of anger and determination. "Of course what's happening to our families matter! Even if we can't do anything about it yet."

As Aurora talks, Kanoe would see a glint in her eye - and if the other witch looks deeply, she'll actually see the image of a snow-storm in the depths of Aurora's blue eyes - snow and wind building in intensity, and the air on the cliff seems to be getting a little cooler.

"NICE Labs? You think there are secrets behind all of this in that place?" she asks fiercely. "Then that is where I will go. I will find out why they have brought us here.. and I will stop them. I will show them the fury of the Winter Storm!" she declares.. and then suddenly the wind picks up with a howling intensity that seems to rip right through Kanoe's gown (and threatens to do so literally) to chill the witch to her bones.

Mon Nov 03, 2008 12:39 am

A light tingling sensation across her skin was the only warning she had that the other woman was channeling. This woman has apparently lost it. She doubts this woman can take on monsters much less an entire lab of god knows what.

The first thought was put in question as the winds whip through her body, nearly knocking the breath out of the witch. Her eyes narrow into an annoyed glare towards the woman. This amazon needs to learn her place on this island. Using her hatred as fuel, she began to channel her mana. Dark energy lightly crackles across her fingertips.

Despite this great amount of trouble this woman was causing, she had no intention of killing someone that had some use even if it was just as bait. Using her mana to keep her blood boiling, it was enough to keep her from freezing solid right then and there. She could only think of one thing that might stop Aurora.

Kanoe rushes forward. Hissing sharply in pain at the chilling aura, she forces herself right up next to the woman and grabs her arms. The spidery words of magic left her lips as her body began to heat up. Flames flow down her arms and directly into Aurora's chilled body. If the inner storm was keeping her body cold, what would happen if she heated her up. The flames did not cause any burns as they seep into Aurora's pale body, filling her with heat and sensation that her chilled body has never encountered before.

Mon Nov 03, 2008 12:52 am

Aurora's anger and fear and frustration feed the fury of the Storm within her - and the storm that starts to tear across the cliff. They aren't directed at Kanoe fortunately, because if she is summoning this kind of storm under the dampeners - then she is truly dangerous without them.

When Kanoe grabs the viking girl's arms though, Aurora gasps as the heat runs from Kanoe into Aurora pushing against the power of the blizzard within her. As fire and ice fight within the amazon's body, Kanoe might begin to understand why Aurora refers to the Storm as an entity. The ice seems to fight back with an almost intelligent pattern. Ice coils around the flames, seeking to bank the burning heat, as winds rush along the currents of heat, trying to draw the 'air' away from them and carry the fires back to Kanoe. The winds also trace the path back to Kanoe, and the cold winds attempt to flow back into the witch.. cool fingers stroking her body attempting to chill the inferno inside the dark haired beauty.

It is a war - and yet there is a sensual primitive nature to the battle as the energies battle against each other, while simultaneously attempt to dance and skirt and slide past the others defenses. There is a beauty, an almost artistic grace to the way the energies converge and dance and entangle between the two women.

And Kanoe's assault is having a definite effect, as Aurora gasps and her eyes go wide as she reaches out to place her hands on the witch's waist, stepping closer to Kanoe until their breasts press against each other, allowing the energy exchange between the women to grow with the additional contact.

Wed Nov 12, 2008 2:36 am

A tiny voice in Kanoe's mind was telling her that this was insane. How could she even think of moving closer to this walking malestorm. She was hoping the flames would suppress this woman's storm. What she got was a battle at levels she never experienced before. Aurora's body was fighting the raw flames she was injecting into the woman. This amazon had much better control than her. She was barely keeping up with the threads of mana being entrapped and manipulated by the woman's ice.

The witch gasps as she felt a chill spread across her body. She could not back away now. Kanoe had to fight back or become an icicle. She was not sure what to do. Her body and mind just began to react, letting the flames act almost on instinct. As ice entraps the heat, the witch would focus her flame on piercing and cracking the ice, reigniting and freeing her fire. Threads of fire weave around the winds that were entering her body as they continue to flow into the amazon's pale body.

The chilling air around her left Kanoe breathing heavily. Her body shivers as the tall woman presses their chests together. Countless battles were happening as fire and ice weave in between the two woman, fighting for dominance.

Wed Nov 12, 2008 3:00 am

Aurora's hands grip Kanoe's waist tighter, holding on in desperation as the battle of ice and fire rages between the two women. The ice builds barriers to the flame, only to have the flame pierce the walls in spears of heat that seem to reach into Aurora's core. Aurora moans out loud in a mix of pain and pleasure as the bursts of heat seem to strike at her breasts, causing her nipples to come alive with arousal.. or to send fires into her womb, causing her walls to twitch with life, and for her nectar to start running down her sheath.

With a groan, Aurora pulls Kanoe even closer, crushing their large breasts against each other. Aurora's legs step forward so that her thigh is pressed between Kanoe's legs, while also sliding one of Kanoe's legs between Aurora's.

The war of elements surges between the women - even as Kanoe's flames start to burn inside Aurora's body - Aurora's ice assaults Kanoe. Even under her robes, Kanoe can feel the frost starting to form around her nipples, cold and stinging. The wind whips at Kanoe, tugging at her hair and robes, as fingers of cold seem to caress Kanoe from the inside.. sending piercing lines of frigid sensation through the witch's body, like someone was thrusting a dildo of ice into her.

Aurora's eyes look deep into Kanoe's - the blizzard inside now showing a raging bonfire burning beneath the wind and snow - just before Aurora leans forward and suddenly kisses the witch.

Wed Nov 26, 2008 3:15 am
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 121 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9  Next