View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Jun 21, 2024 5:43 am

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 52 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Yearly physical... harrassment (For siferus) 

Post Re: Yearly physical... harrassment (For siferus)
Clearly knowing what she was talking about, he questioned Diana.

"What was I right about, Diana?" He wanted to hear her confess how bad she wanted it...how much she needed it. Continuing to drag her moist slit up and down his length, her juices flowing onto his cock, he slowed down even more, flexing it gently, causing the veins to bulge slightly.

"Such a heavenly body. I'm loving this." He whispered before sucking on her nipple, enjoying her soft skin.

Siferus Darkcrown: viewtopic.php?f=7&t=3579

Everyone's favorite spider monster has come home. I'm always looking for more interesting students or female monsters to ra...play with. Send me a PM, don't be shy, I don't bite. Unless you want me to, that is.

Fri Jan 02, 2009 1:00 am

Diana looked into the monster's face, seeing that it resembled that of a man quite well. When he questioned her, she felt almost embarrassed. "I..." She was about to talk when she felt his cock harden underneath her. She could feel every vein and rivet rub against her pussy, each imperfection sending a shiver of agonizing pleasure up her spine. "I need you..." She was about to beg again, but now she found his mouth on her tit, suckling on it like a child. But instead of seeking nourishment, this child sought wanton sex and debauchery.

"I need you inside of me! I need you to fuck me, make me yours!" The declaration sent off red lights in the back of her head, but her body reacted all too differently. She continued to salivate around his cock, her pussy dripping wet sex juice onto his erect phallus. Her eyes were closed and she was moaning like a whore, her hand kneading and squeezing her as of yet untouched tit.

Sat Jan 03, 2009 4:15 pm

"Since you asked so nice, I'll be happy to give you what you want." He whispered, a smile grazing his lips.

Lifting her up, he positioned her, lining her dripping cunt to his long hard shaft. He pushed the tip in quickly, but pushed the rest in slowly, letting her feel every small sensation.

"Make you mine? I plan to." He said, before forcing a kiss from the beautiful blonde.

Everyone's favorite spider monster has come home. I'm always looking for more interesting students or female monsters to ra...play with. Send me a PM, don't be shy, I don't bite. Unless you want me to, that is.

Sat Jan 03, 2009 10:58 pm

Diana opened her mouth to moan, each inch, each millimeter bringing a sensation of relief and a slight nuance to the pleasures rippling through her being. The monster currently stealing away her purity took advantage of her open mouth and pushed his lips onto her own. Diana was in no position nor mood to fight the creature's advances and willingly parted her lips for the creature.

Diana's body squirmed underneath the creature's massive size, out of pleasure and ecstasy. Diana moaned into the creature's mouth, her golden hair draping down the front of her body and covering her naked breasts. She allowed her legs to fall limply to the floor, their only motion being to spread apart and give the creature greater access to her naval regions. "Th-thank you..."

Sat Jan 03, 2009 11:24 pm

Siferus used a free tendril to move the long blonde hair away from her heaving breasts, which began moving as he thrusted faster into her soaked slit, her juices lubricating the shaft that is bringing her such pleasure.

As his tongue pushed into her mouth, he released her bonds, sure she wasn't trying to escape, his tendrils caressing her body, stimulating her even more, trying to make her better than ever.

His cock was sliding in and out of her fast, but not hard, juices squirting out with each thrust.

Sat Jan 03, 2009 11:45 pm

Diana ignored the tendril relocating her hair and instead found her attention diverted to the numerous others flicking across her body, stimulating her skin and sending waves of sensation through her body. Arching her back, Diana continued to moan sensually, her fingers digging into the soft mattress she was sitting on.

Her own tongue gave the intruder's a welcoming hug, massaging its rubbery surface to hopefully welcome more pleasures unto her owner's body. Diana found herself arching her back and closing her eyes tightly, almost enjoying the moment. Then she realized that an orgasm was imminent by the clenching of her cunt.

Sun Jan 04, 2009 12:19 am

Siferus was pleasantly surprised when Diana's tongue welcomed his own. As he felt her tighten around the long shaft, he thrusted harder, but not enough to hurt her, but to push her to orgasm. Her newfound desire to please him, made him more intent to pleasure her, the tips of two tendrils playing with her hard nipples, while five other continued to caress her body. The last one coiled around her waist, pulling her into every thrust. She looked like she was enjoying this. He knew he was loving it.

Sun Jan 04, 2009 6:26 am

Diana moaned out loud, her shapely breasts suggestively bouncing each time he thrust into her abused cunt. She could feel every rivet and vein pass through her sensitive pussy lips. The final, hard thrust that pushed her over the edge came and Diana pulled her mouth away from the man, her head thrown back as she moaned in powerful orgasmatic pleasure. She felt her pussy clamp tightly around the monstrous dick in her pussy and her love juices begin pouring out of her cervix and around his well lubricated cock. Each thrust strengthened her carnal desires, each splurt of sex juices made her blush deeper and each stroke of the tongue brought another moan from the subdued blond's mouth.

Mon Jan 05, 2009 12:51 am

Feeling the blonde beauty clamp down on his cock heightened the pleasure for him, nearly cumming instantly. He continued to ravage her pussy with his monsterous cock, pulling his lips away from hers, a line of saliva between their tongues.

He tapped one of his tendrils against the lips that just moments ago had been attached to his own, hoping she would willingly take it into her mouth.

"You kiss quite elegantly, Diana. I love that in a woman." A smooth tone emanating from his dark voice.

Mon Jan 05, 2009 6:34 am

"Th-thank... you..." The blond spoke between gasps for air, her breasts continuing to bounce and jiggle as his thrusting strengthened. Each thrust brought a new level of savage depth, pain and at the same time lust to the blond. She willingly took the tentacle into her mouth, massaging it's tip with her tongue before allowing it to slither deeper into her mouth. She'd stopped resisting long ago. Her hands remained behind her, propping her up while her body was thrusted over and over again.

Tue Jan 06, 2009 3:35 am

Siferus couldn't hold himself back anymore. His cock unleashed a load of cum that only a monster can give, filling Diana's cunt, the excess spraying onto the inside of her thighs. In a display of stamina, his cock remained rock hard, continuing to assault her pussy.

Leaning forward, he trailed his tongue in between her breasts as the tendril starts thrusting into her mouth gently.

"I can go for a long time. You'll see, Diana."

Tue Jan 06, 2009 5:54 am

Diana merely let out a muffled moan in compliance to what he said. She closed her eyes and just let herself fall into the feeling of the moment, giving up all senses of resistance and fighting. She somehow managed to fool herself, or maybe it was the creature, into believing that this wasn't wrong. That this was normal and something to be enjoyed. So Diana continued to tease the tentacle in her mouth with her tongue like the mirrored muscle of a lover, she continued to moan at each touch of her now sensitive body and she continued to drip from her stretched and abused cunt. Diana shuddered slightly as she felt his moist tongue run up the valley of cleavage.

Wed Jan 07, 2009 3:56 am

As Siferus continued to pound Diana's pussy, her juices soaking the mattress beneath her slender body, his cock began to throb and pulsate inside of her ravaged cunt. He was about to cum inside of her.

The tendril thrusted faster into her beautiful mouth, it too, beginning to throb, a bit of precum spurting into her mouth.

It wouldn't be long before he came. She looked like she wanted his cum as he pulled his tongue off of her chest.

Wed Jan 07, 2009 5:02 am

Diana tasted the familiar bitterness of male semen and knew what was coming. She continued to pleasure the tentacle writhing within her lips, using every angle she could with her tongue to try and pleasure it. In her cunt she felt the throbbing, causing her to become all the more aroused. Diana started to use her own hips to counter-push against the creature's thrusts, pushing him deeper into her body. Her moans became one, long, fluctuating moan, reaching a crescendo each time he thrust her tight cunt.

Wed Jan 07, 2009 11:45 am

With one final hard deep thrust, Siferus climaxed inside of Diana first, filling her beautiful tight cunt with his hot seed. But instead of going soft, he stayed harder than ever, instead of slowing down, he began pounding her faster than before.

Then, the tendril erupted it's load into Diana's mouth, the excess dribbling down her chin onto her beautiful breasts. After it finished, the tendril removed itself, leaving her mouth free.

"Enjoying yourself, Diana?"

Wed Jan 07, 2009 5:27 pm
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 52 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next