View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Jun 23, 2024 2:06 am

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 50 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Where Eagles Dare [Princedarkstorm] 

Post Re: Where Eagles Dare [Princedarkstorm]
Shai’s ample orbs were constantly being toyed with by the tendril’s forcible touch. The tips of the tendrils slithered towards her erect nipples, flickering the stiff, sensitive nubs. The student arched her back as far as her restraints would allow, her eyes widening in horror as she watched the trio of tendrils swarming her supple breasts. She felt the insatiable heat emanating from her aroused body.

Her hips slowly started to buck against the thrusting fingers in protest, grinding against the creatures palm as he forced his fingers inside of her at a rapid pace. The student shuddered as she felt the warmth of the creature’s tongue lapping at her toned belly, the soft trail of saliva cooling as his tongue left the trail.

She wriggled her hips, tugged insistently at her arms as the tendril started to drive further into her ass, the tendril widening in girth as it forced it’s way inside of her. The student whined loudly against the tendril that forced its way down her throat, the soft vibrations of her voice humming against the hardened shaft. The creature’s fingers withdrew from her honey soaked cunt, the creature lowering the girl against the head of his thick cock.

The student emitted several muffled moans of protest. A stifled scream rang against the thick tendril in her mouth as the creature lowered her tight sex against the head of the thick cock. She pulled desperately at her legs as the beast pulled her down over the thickness of the head and down onto the shaft. Her entire cunt was hot with pain and passion as the beast started to pump inside of her. Two tendrils coiled down her waist, positioning themselves against her swollen clit, stimulating the tiny bundle of nerves as the beast forced himself inside of her warm, wet womb. With each flicker of her sensitive clit, her inner walls tightened against the monstrous cock like a vice, pulsating wildly as he drove his cock deep inside of her.

Thank you Naoko for the Sig, you are my heroine <3
.oOo. Nasty, Evil, Wicked and Mean .oOo.

~*^ Shai's Lament ^*~

Sat Feb 14, 2009 6:27 am
Profile YIM

His tongue starts to lap up her juices from her pussy .His thrusts into her vagina she notice that the other two cocks on the side of the main cock start to move like postions DEEPER and DEEPER the three cocks pungle into her sore pussy .
The hands squeeze her firm melons and he pinches both nipples at once one tendril still titfuck her .Her breasts feel like that are being torn off by this .The other tendrils that near her tits climanx on her boobs and on her face .
The anal assault is a deep pentretraion as it feels like a it is no end of this Beast .
He starts to lick and kiss her neck he moves her hair from neck licking both sides across her jugular like a vampire in a horror movie .

Last edited by Princedarkstorm on Sat Feb 14, 2009 9:20 am, edited 1 time in total.

Sat Feb 14, 2009 6:43 am
Profile YIM

The student’s hips gyrated lightly as the creature’s tongue found her quivering sex. She cringed as she felt the demon’s hot, sticky breath cling her to swollen clit, the warm wetness of the demon’s tongue washing over her abused sex provoked a wild pulsating in her eager cunt. She cried out hard against the tendril that wound it’s way down her throat as the heads of the creature’s cock pressed threateningly at her filled entrance to her womb. The tendril forcibly pushed into her quivering ass, rubbing against the creature’s thick cock as he struggled to fill her sex.

She felt her legs trembling terribly as the beast pushed vigorously at her aching cunt. She felt the warmth of her hot tears forming at the corners of her eyes, as the beast pulled violently at her voluptuous breasts. Fingers curled around her erect nipples, pulling painfully at the tender nubs, distorting her battered breasts as the center tendril pumped furiously in between the mashed cleavage.

The student whined against the tendril pushing deep inside of her mouth, her tongue unwillingly swirling against the thick, meaty shaft. The student’s eyes snapped shut as the creature’s hot seed spurted against her milky flesh, the stream of cum splattering against her full orbs and docile features of her face. The student struggled weakly, her entire body feeling as if it were on fire. She tossed her head sending her snowy locks cascading over her shoulder, a cascading stream of white that trailed behind the pair. She cringed as the creature’s warm tongue traced the contours of her elegant, slender neck.

~*^ Shai's Lament ^*~

Sat Feb 14, 2009 6:58 am
Profile YIM

As Shai is render to state of near collaspse she spots a unknown Beast watching them nearby and looking at the Beast that ravage her .The Exile growls at the SSshadu 'Ummcumm and tells it "She is mine ! "
Shai's body feels like a weight is on her legs almost like if they were asleep .The Exile looks at her .

Sat Feb 14, 2009 7:05 am
Profile YIM

The student could barely keep her wits about her. The triple threat of the beast’s cocks forced their way deep inside of her glistening folds, sending a multitude of pain and pleasure throughout her weary body. The student pulled weakly at her arms, the stifled whimpers of her pleading cries hardly reaching the creature’s ears as he continued to assault her nubile body.

Through teary eyes, and with blurry vision the student noticed a hulking, shadowy figure shortly off in the distance. She offered a muffled cry for help against the bulging tendril that pumped steadily past her lips. She watched as the demon that held her in his grasp hissed threats towards the large creature, hardly ceasing in his abusive ravaging of her body.

~*^ Shai's Lament ^*~

Sat Feb 14, 2009 7:28 am
Profile YIM

The Exile tells Shai after a quick climax in her "Run for this beast will rape you to death !"
The Exile 's claws pop out and as Shai watches a Berserker attack the other Beast .

Sat Feb 14, 2009 7:32 am
Profile YIM

The poor student writhed in the creature’s grasp as he pumped into her, his pace quickening as he rushed to finish with his fuck toy. The snowy-haired girl pulled gingerly at her arms, feeling a slight bit of slack as the creature forced the student down on his thick cocks. The student arched her back widely, her pussy pulsating wildly around the cocks pumping inside of her. She moaned hard against the tendril that slithered down her throat, her nude body writhing wildly as the thick, hot seed spurted inside of her tight sex.

The student felt shaky and weak as the pair landed on the ground, the demon pulled her off of his monstrous cock and set her on the ground. She inhaled deeply as the tendril withdrew from her parted lips, her full chest swelling with each labored breath while she struggled to catch her air. The student watched as the demon faced off against the massive creature. Not one to have to be told twice, the student turned on her heel and darted off into the thick trees shuddering as she heard the struggle between the two beasts.

Once she was far enough away from the ensuing battle, the girl stopped to catch her breath. The student was exhausted, sore and disoriented. She was certain she was heading in the right direction, but the creature had flown her so far away from the dorms that she had to take a rest. She leaned her back against a thick tree, her bare skin pressing against roughly against the bark as she strained her ears, listening for any sign of pursuit.

~*^ Shai's Lament ^*~

Sat Feb 14, 2009 7:41 am
Profile YIM

Shai hears a bloodcurdling shriek from the area she fled from and a flash of light and loud boom like a jet flying overhead .
A shockwave hits her knocking the poor girl down almost pinned by a tree and the second beast shaggers near her .Blood oozes from everywhere and ripped limbs from it's body .
It dies near her .And a shape moves towards her .Her breaths quickens as the thought of the eariler Beast might be near to finish the job .

Sat Feb 14, 2009 7:48 am
Profile YIM

The student’s heart races as the blood-curdling shriek fill the air. Wishing to be further away from the scene the student staggers forward, beginning to break out in an all out sprint. A powerful force sends the student flying forward, landing on the mossy forest floor on her belly, a weakened tree cracks ferociously at the base and the tree falls, nearly slamming on top of the terrified student.

She hurried to scramble to her feet, freezing instantaneously to the spot as the hulking creature she’s spotted earlier staggered towards her. Her crystal gray eyes widened as she saw the blood spewing from it’s torn limbs, with a haggard growl the creature crumbles to the ground and ceases to breathe. A soft crack in the distance draws her attention from the dying beast, a silhouette wandering towards her.

“S-stay away from me!” She screamed, turning on her heel and running as fast as her tired limbs would carry her. She struggled with the escape as the forest thickened. There was no distinctive path and in the darkness she narrowly avoided the hundreds of trees that proved to be a hindrance to her escape.

~*^ Shai's Lament ^*~

Sat Feb 14, 2009 8:00 am
Profile YIM

As Shai watches a human male coverd in blood and gore falls near her.His blood covered face pressed against her firm beatiful breasts.
His breathing is shallow and looks like he is about to go into shock .

Sat Feb 14, 2009 8:09 am
Profile YIM

The student found herself weak, her knees trembling causing her to fall to the ground as the shadowy figure stumbled towards her. To her surprise it was not the demon that had abducted her from her dorm but a human. She eyed the man cautiously as he staggered over to her, collapsing on top of her and settling against her bosom.

Shai was no dummy, she knew there were barely any males on the campus, and all of the ones that were she was aware of them. With shaky arms the student pushed the man off of her, watching as he slid from her lap and onto the ground.

“I bet you’d just love for me to carry you back to campus and fix you up, wouldn’t you ya wretch?” She spat, using a nearby tree to brace herself as she stood.

~*^ Shai's Lament ^*~

Sat Feb 14, 2009 8:20 am
Profile YIM

As his eyes blink rapidly "I am Keith Storm ...I am a campus police ".
Shai would see more of his torn uniform that looked like the police and a walkie talkie was shatter like a slimly hand crushed it .
The man spits up some blood .
Shai hears noises coming from where he come out from as two more Beasts like the second one emerage from the bushes ."The Dark Exile is here ?Great ,Just wanted we needed before our invision of this campus ."
Shai also notes these creatures have VERY POOR nightvision .And if she remained still they do not notice her or the man as well .
One of the creatures would state "I think all the women are at the dorms and lets have fun there I hate the woods it reminds me of Biotech creatures ".The other Beast laughs as they slither towards the dorms.

Sat Feb 14, 2009 8:36 am
Profile YIM

The student was on her feet now, leaning the bulk of her weight against a nearby tree. Her crystalline eyes lingered on the image of the battered man. She felt a gnawing tug at her heart strings, a lingering semblance of guilt for the bruised man. She gritted her teeth and shook the feelings out of her heart, she would not allow herself to pity any creature that used man flesh as a disguise, and due to the man’s explanation of who he was, a monster was what she feared he was. It wouldn’t be the first time she’d seen a monster in a human guise, and she hadn’t heard of any such thing as a campus police. Besides, did he honestly expect her to believe that he, a mere human could have even stood his ground against two of those damnable beasties that taken up battle?

The student was just about to voice her thoughts, with every intention to run afterwards when she heard a guttural voice in the distance. Most of the speech was undecipherable to her, but she had caught the last hints of mention that they were heading towards the dorms. The student’s heart raced as she braced herself against the tree, hardly daring to breathe lest she make a sound that would give away her position. She lowered her gaze back towards the battered man, almost daring him to make a sound. If he did, it wasn’t the monster’s he’d have to worry about.

She breathed a sigh of relief once the beasts were out of sight, her attention again shifted to the man that had approached her.

“I don’t care who you are, I’ve never seen you and therefore I cannot trust you. I’ve also never heard of any campus police,” She whispered bitterly, though the sentimental part of her could not help but pity the illusion of distress the man had put on. With an aggravated sigh the student added, “I’ll run back to campus, I’ll head straight to the faculty dorms and send someone back for you. If you’re still alive, fine. If not, I wont have an inkling of guilt. Hauling you back with me would take much longer than necessary, and I don’t think I’d be able to lift you anyway.”

~*^ Shai's Lament ^*~

Sun Feb 15, 2009 1:58 am
Profile YIM

Keith would state " Then grab a branch to make a makeshift clutch to help my weight " .He looks at the radio and "Damn that is going to cost me ".
He looks at Shai "Did those things attacked you ?"

Sun Feb 15, 2009 2:08 am
Profile YIM

The student sighed heavily. She wasn’t in great condition herself, her limbs were shaky and sore, she knew damned well it would be difficult traversing the forest by herself, let alone with another. She scanned the darkened ground, though saw few branches that would serve to be suitable. As if she just realized what she was doing she shook her head lightly, snapping out of the lure the man had set for her.

“I don’t think you get it, I’m not taking you back with me. Your injuries look bad enough, and moving probably wouldn’t help your situation.” Her eyes settled on a branch that seemed like it would help him so the student wandered over to it, picking up the thick cylindrical walking stick. She leaned against it, testing its weight before walking back towards the fallen man and dropping it beside him.

“If you want to walk by yourself you can,” The student said dryly. “I can barely hold myself up, let along you.” She said with a light groan and a soft stumble that left her clamoring for the comfort of a tree to balance against as if to further prove her statement.

She noted the man’s concern for his medieval walkie talkie. Why would a man who is so sorely injured be so damned concern about a piece of outdated equipment? It didn’t seem right to her, so the student turned away and started to gingerly leave the man behind.

“I’m not going to wait for you,” She said over her shoulder, pulling some of her snowy locks over her shoulder to cover her bare breasts, the rest of her hair modestly covering her firm ass. “If you can’t keep up, I will leave you behind, but I’ll stay true to my promise. I’ll send someone back for you if you’ve changed your mind.” The student said, ignoring his inquiry about the demons.

~*^ Shai's Lament ^*~

Sun Feb 15, 2009 2:27 am
Profile YIM
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 50 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next