View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Jul 02, 2024 9:34 am

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 64 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 The Lost Goddess of Spring Returns (for Princedarkstorm) 

Post Re: The Lost Goddess of Spring Returns (for Princedarkstorm)
Exile would then kiss Persephone once more on her lips gentely but lustful .
The sun was going down and now the darker impulses the Bloodfoes did to him was taking more effect .
Exile longs for Persephone for she became a friend to him .The tendril would allow Persephone to touch it .It is smooth like his skin .
"Please Persephone leave me when the light fades I become more of a Beast I will try to hold back the transmution as much as I ca,,,,,(Growls )"
Hades /Exile growls .The Hades /Exile releases Persephone from his hold and is on the ground a look of pain like someone dying Persephone feels such dark evil touching him in is painful even to her .

Fri Feb 20, 2009 1:56 am
Profile YIM

His kiss was like an aphrodisiac, which awoke a hot sensation in her that said she wanted him, although she had no idea how to go about it. How did one give themself to a stranger anyways? Yes, she made a friend of him, but to give herself away...Perhaps it was that trusting soul of hers wanting to give it away, but those thoughts were interrupted when he suddenly growls and lets go of her.

She approached him, wanting to hold him and ask him what was wrong, but she heard something like a million tiny screams telling her to stay back. To run away from him! But she couldn't. Despite his warnings and despite being afraid, she couldn't leave him.

"E-ex...no..." She shook her ehad. Even if it hurt to touch, she tried to put a hand on one of his shoulders. "H...Hades...?"

Persephone Williams

Fri Feb 20, 2009 2:04 am

Hades 'tendrils would move back and forth like a serpant .
He lies on the ground shaking like he is going into shock .
The dark seem to get stronger as the light fades from him .

Fri Feb 20, 2009 2:17 am
Profile YIM

This was her cue to run. To scream in fear and then tear off into the forest and back into the safety of the dorm. This is how any of the students would reaction to such a frightening situation. Others would take these things head on with anger shining in their eyes, hands clenched at their sides and ready for a battle.

But not Persephone. Never Persephone. She had always been the strange one of the bunch. Well, perhaps, not that strange compared to some. Perhaps it was old memories overriding the fact that she was scared right now, of what was going on in front of her. They could erase the memories in her mind and replace them with new ones, but they couldn't destroy the old sentiments in her heart, strange as it was.

And Persephone was scared, but she wouldn't run right now. She wouldn't suddenly break out into a fighting stance either.

She didn't think Hades would hurt her. A mistake she would probably regret later, this trust of this person she had only just met.

A part of her was thrilled by the sudden excitement, although she had no real iea why, because she was sure the shiver running through her body was more of a chill of fear, than a shiver of anticipation. At least, to her, it felt that way. She kneeled in front of Exile took hold of his head. Even if it hurt to touch him, she would. And whatever happened, happened.

"Hades?"

Persephone Williams

Fri Feb 20, 2009 2:27 am

Hades ' onxy eyes look into Persephone's bight blue eyes .
"If you staaaay I willlllllllll need of en(Growl) gries from tantic ....."roars Hades .His hands pop claws like a cat and he rips into his chest is it a act to keep me safe think Persephone or I am in real danger .
Chest pours out of his wellmuscled chest .But in a way for a second Hades' skin looked differant .

Fri Feb 20, 2009 2:34 am
Profile YIM

"Wh-what? I don't understand you Ha--Kyaaaah!"

She couldn't help the scream that had escaped her lips. She watched in horror as he sprouted claws and ripped into himself. Her sky blue eyes widened as she covered her mouth with her hands. Tears appeared from her eyes and started to fall. It looked...so painful...What did he need? She settled it. If he needed anything from her, she'd readily give it to him!

"Pl-please...Exile...Hades....if you need something from me...Please take it...just stop hurting yourself!"

The tears continued to fall. "Even if...even if it's my body that you need....Just please...don't hurt yourself like this..."

Persephone Williams

Fri Feb 20, 2009 2:45 am

As a tendril wrap arounds Persephone's wrist another tendril would rub itself in her hand .The blood pours as Hades sits up ." Iiiiiiiii need your sexuallllllll energies "Cried Hades .The Exile side was turning to win but now Keith and Hades teamup in this mindwar .Persephone could sense as she moves closer his right claw flxed and moved towards his own throat .

Fri Feb 20, 2009 2:52 am
Profile YIM

His cry surprised her and she had to stiffle her own scream of fear. She trembled at the sight of him like this, but tried to be brave. Despite him trying to keep her safe, she moved closer to him. So that was what he needed? Then she would give it to him. She was scared...scared that it would hurt...because he would be her first...he would push into her and tear the barriar inside of her, but if it was for him...

Though she was tied up, she managed to unbutton her top and let it slide dwn her shoulders, showing off soft, pale white skin. She was sitting on the ground, so she sat up straight, showing off her bossom to him, covered by her lacy pink bra. Her face was flushed red, but she did her best to keep a steady gaze with him. She was offering herself...offering herself up like a sacrifice.

"Please...don't hurt yourself...look...I'll give it to you. All that you'll need. Just please...don't hurt yourself because of me...I can see you're in pain, so..."

Stopping there, she closed her eyes and waited for her fate.

Persephone Williams

Fri Feb 20, 2009 2:59 am

The Exile /Hades /Keith mindwar rages on .
As Persephone undress herself the tendril that grabbed her hand would stroke her lovely face .The other tendril that was rubbing itself in her palm doid so again .Two more tendrils would remove her pink lacy bra .Another tendril removes the rest of her clothing .The last three tendrils would move about her beatiful pale body.The claws return into his bloody hand as Hades offers his hand to Persephone to come to him .
Persephone's garden was damaged but it could be repaired .

Fri Feb 20, 2009 3:11 am
Profile YIM

Perdephone was becoming dizzy--mainly because she was so frightened of what was going on that she could barely even think straight. And yet, those tendrils were soothing her nerves a little, making her lower her guard and she opened her eyes again, those big blue eyes still filled with some tears. She blushed as her bra was taken off and her lovely breasts were now free to be touched without hindrance, her nipples pink and already hardening because of the cool air. She struggled a little when the rest of her clothes came off and she was bare to him, entirely naked.

She was clean shaven--she liked to keep herself neat and clean as possible. Her whole body was vulnerable and soft and it trembled a little. She looked uncertainly at the offered hand, but when she looked up into his eyes she took it without hesitation and went toward him. He was...fighting inside of him. She wasn't sure why, but she knew...

"Nn!" She shut her eyes a moment when one of the tendrils brushed up against one of her sensitive nipples and she blushed, unsure of what she should do. Should she lie down? Sit? She didn't know what to do...

Taking a chance, she turned to the side and kissed one of the tendrils caressing her face, hoping it would spark some reaction.

Persephone Williams

Fri Feb 20, 2009 3:21 am

The tendril near Persephone's face would caress her blushng cheeks .
Hades would pull her to lay next to him .Hades kissher lips again in a senual open mouth kiss.
Hades say "Undress me ".He would caress her breasts and nipples gentely but firmly .

Fri Feb 20, 2009 3:40 am
Profile YIM

Persephone moaned softly into the kiss, never having been kissed like that by anyone before. It was gentle, yet somehow...controling. Arousing. She moaned and whimpered quietly as he caressed her breasts, causing her to shiver in pleasure a bit. When he asked her to take off his clothes, she blushed and hesitated. Shyly, she reached over and undressed him, unable to look at him naked, although she herself was already naked for his eyes to look at.

"Hades...I don't know what I'm supposed to do," she said, after she finished undressing him. She knew she had to give him her sexual energies, but she wasn't sure what she was supposed to do. Well, she knew, of course, the mechanics of sex, but to actually do it...It scared her.

Persephone Williams

Fri Feb 20, 2009 3:47 am

Hades would have two of the tendrlls lift Persephone where is stadles Hades crotch area .His hands caress her breasts again . As Persephone lays upon Hades her pale skin against his jet black .
The tendril in her hand wouls squirm about and a slick creamy pearl colored liquid comes from the head of it's shaft .
Persephone would feel Hades ' groin rub against her shaved vagina .It was very arousing and very frightong as well to dear Persephone.

Fri Feb 20, 2009 3:56 am
Profile YIM

Persephone swallowed as she was moved, closer to him...with him closer to her entrance. She was wet already, her body understanding what she wanted better than she did. Her juices were already dripping onto his groin as he rubbed against her. It was scary for her, but also...rather exciting. Her heart raced in her chest, beating so hard she felt it could burst right out.

She moaned when the tip of his shaft rubbed her entrance and she closed her eyes a moment. This was so wrong, but she had to do something. There was no choice, but...but...but...gods, she knew it was going to hurt once he entered her and ripped through her hymen.

There was some strange liquid dripping onto her hand and she looked over at the tendril secreting it. She looked at it, almost fascinated. Curious, she leaned closed to it and gave it a small lick with her little tongue. She was surprised to find that it didn't taste all that bad and licked it again.

Persephone Williams

Fri Feb 20, 2009 4:04 am

Hades' groin would prod her vagina .
The cream that Persephone taste is rather sweet a honey perhaps .
Persephone's heart would race as Hades prods her .
A tendril would go between her breasts and slowly move up and down her cleavage .

Fri Feb 20, 2009 4:14 am
Profile YIM
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 64 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next