View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Jul 07, 2024 12:24 am

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 69 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 The Witchhunt (For Kanoe) 

Post Re: The Witchhunt (For Kanoe)
"Ah.." she did not want to explain she had no idea how to pleasure a monster with a snake lower body. But it's attention seemed to focus on her own body now. The thin tip of his tail sent tingling sensations up and down her thighs as it slowly trails upwards. Her back pressed against the wall harder as it closed in between her thighs and began to grind up and down against the thin fabric covering her sex. "Ahh!" she gasps softly as she tries to squirm away. But she had no place to run as it continues to grind up and down over and over again.

The fleeting touched seemed odd coming from such a large creature. For a giant demon, he knew just how to tease her senses. The tip of his finger circles just around her darkened peaks. The light stimulation rouses the tender nerves making them all the more sensitive as her nipples slowly begin to harden. Kanoe wanted to raise her arms and cover herself but the fear of losing her magic forces her to grip tightly to the wall as he continues to flick her tits, sending sparks of pleasure rippling down the heavy mounds.

My Monster: Vespira
My ADD: Alexandra

Thu Jun 04, 2009 12:37 am

"Yes, one really must mind their 'toys', I've always said." Fornicarus grinned, amused at Kanoe's current situation. "After all, if one doesn't prepare them properly, they can't be expected to perform as... desired." The demon continued to toy with the female, his tail still grinding against her, the fins sliding in and out of the slit through the panties. "Don't you think so too, little Kanoe?" He snickered softly, finger still lazily moving around the areola before sliding its rough length across the hardening nipple, making sure to do so in such a manner as to ensure that the scales would graze roughly against the sensitive peak.

Soon, the tail retreated from her legs and fell away into the shadows. "I have always favored the... hands on method. And I'm rather sure you'll love it as well." Fornicarus smirked yet again as another hand snaked down her stomach, fingers sliding into the panties, and eventually onto the slit hidden inside. Almost as if done by a lover instead of a monster, Fornicarus slowly slid a finger into Kanoe's warm depths, sliding the thick finger all the way inside, grazing hard against the walls within. "Tell me, how do you feel... being pleasured like this by a 'creature' like me?"

Thu Jun 04, 2009 1:57 am

"Nngh... I am... Not your toy..." she said through gritted teeth. The tail pushed against her thong, easing the fabric slowly into her netherlips. The woman bites down on her lip as she pressed harded against the wall. There was no escaping the creature's tail as it began to thrust through the thin fabric.

Sparks flew as scales drag slowly over her nipple. Each tiny scale felt like a separate finger flicking and stroking the heated peak. She squirms again, trying to avoid the creature's vile touch. The witch could feel her tender nub throbbing with heated blood as it grew more and more erect.

Part of her wish was granted as the tail suddenly pulls away. The relief was brief as the monster began to slide it's fingers into her thong and into her moistened depths. "Ahhh!" her hands snap down, grabbing hold of the beast's large wrist as he continues to drag his scaled fingers along her inner walls. Dozens of tiny tingling strokes ran through her passage and spread beyond her sex and into her loins. "Nnngh... Stop... Please..."

Thu Jun 04, 2009 4:38 pm

"Your mouth says 'stop'... but your body says otherwise, Kanoe." Fornicarus grinned, for this was getting to be rather enjoyable, manipulating the bodies of females until they broke down and became willing. The demon continued to sex up the female, another hand sliding over the other breast that had been ignored so far, and began mimicking what its counterpart was doing, teasing the nipples. Fornicarus stared at Kanoe as his finger within her panties continued to slide in and out, becoming steadily quicker and quicker, making sure to penetrate just a bit deeper every time.

"I think I'll continue this until you completely give up, until you're on your knees, eyes filled with naught but lust and need, and begging like a dog for a good fuck." Fornicarus laughed as he continued to toy with his plaything, watching for responses. "Or perhaps I should just stop. I am rather famished and could do with more morsels, little witch. Perhaps I should just... devour your magic."

Thu Jun 04, 2009 6:10 pm

His threat made her look up at the demon's grinning face. Soft moans were leaving her lips as her cheeks flush a soft crimson. The finger was squishing lewdly inside her body as juices soak into her thong panties. Her hands tremble, knowing if she protest or resisted her powers would be devoured. She slowly loosened the death grip on the creature's wrist and leans back against the wall.

Her fingers claw feebly at the wall behind her as he continues to thrust that thick scaled finger into her folds. Already her dripping insides were clinging tightly, feeling every single scale drag in and out in and out. "Uhhhnnnn!" she groans as the other hands were teasing her puffing areolae and painfully erect nipples. Already she could feel them throbbing with red hot need. Her thighs slowly part as butterflies flutter madly in her belly. Unable to resist, she shuts her eyes and tries to endure whats to come.

Thu Jun 04, 2009 7:47 pm

Fornicarus smirked as the girl made her decision in the face of his threat. The demon grabbed Kanoe's wrists and pulled her away from the wall, and spun around, forcing her away from the door and toward the rest of the room. "We both know that deep inside, you want this, little witch." He grinned smugly as one arm forced her back against his chest, even as two hands returned to teasing the pert nipples and squeezing down on the large breasts. "Even if you say you don't want it, all your body is doing... is just encouraging me to keep on going."

Fornicarus laughed as his hand snaked back into her panties and tore it away, leaving it vulnerable to further invasion. With the assistance of another hand that snaked under her leg and lifted it up, leaving Kanoe's slit much more wide open, Fornicarus plunged two fingers into her again, pushing them in and out much more roughly. "Or am I wrong, little one?"

Thu Jun 04, 2009 8:00 pm

The witch bites her tongue. She cannot say no lest she wished to displease the powerful demon. But she did not have to worry about answering as her body did so for her. "Ahhhh!" her body arches off the monster's chest as the two strong hands began to roughly squeeze her swollen orbs. Kanoe could feel heat and pressure build inside her hardened peaks. Every stroke sent spasming pleasure rippling down the pale sensitive breasts. Another squeeze let forth another groan from the helpless witch as she felt her nubs pulsing rapidly. No, she did not want it to happen again not like this. But another rough squeeze and flick later, clear nectar began to dribble out of her darkened nipples. The woman was lactating but it did not look like milk.

Her eyes flutter as another weak moan leaves her. It felt so good to relieve the pressure as nectar trickles down her huge breasts. Kanoe was barely aware as her thong was torn away until she felt two fingers plunge deep inside her being. Her hips buck instinctfully against the beast's scaled digits as they pump hard and fast into her body. "Ahhnn! Ooohhh! Uhhnnnn!" Her body glistens with sweat as her juices ran freely down her thighs.

Thu Jun 04, 2009 9:02 pm

The demon laughed again, amused at the way the witch was now acting, and just a bit surprised at the new development. "Huh, perhaps I was wrong about you." Fornicarus chuckled as he squeezed on Kanoe's breasts more forcibly, watching with interest at the lactating nipples. "Looks like you're a cow after all. But somehow I'm not too surprise, what with the size of your lovely breasts, my little witch." The demon laughed quietly in the witch's ear, greatly amused at this and continued to toy with her tits.

After several moments of this, the demon stopped and released Kanoe from his grasp, and with an almost indifferent sweep of his arm, he pushed Kanoe away from him, and onto the bed. "I think you're... motivated enough for now, little witch. Now, let's get back to square one, entertainment. Get to it... Kanoe." The demon laughed as he slithered toward the bed, cornering the witch. "Or shall we forget all the fun and get right down to my dinner."

Fri Jun 05, 2009 3:11 am

"Ahhhh!" her body arched again as he cruelly squeezed her breasts hard sending forth jets of clear nectar from her heavy orbs. It hurt but felt so good. She nearly melted in the demon's arms. Her glistening sex was now dripping wet, leaving a trail of juices running down her thighs.

But the beast had enough of his fun and tossed her onto the bed. Her cheeks flush deeply as she gets up and glares at the demon. Kanoe's body was heated so she could only think of one form of entertainment. She turns around and gets onto all fours. Her rear was facing the monster as she slowly slides her fingers between her thighs. Soft moans sound as they began to skillfully stroke her moist folds. Rapid rubs over her clit sent her body trembling before finally she lets forth a loud groan as two fingers dip into her cunt and began to masturbate right before the demon's eyes.

Fri Jun 05, 2009 3:11 pm

Fornicarus grinned at the female's choice of 'entertainment', feeling himself to be rather excited from watching this witch fingering herself. He had always had a soft spot for females who pleasured themselves, especially those who did so in front of his full gaze. But tonight... there was no place for such things; instead, he would be more of a participant. Fornicarus grinned at the female, his form shifting into a smaller one, his tail becoming less and less solid as it dissipated into the air. Standing behind Kanoe on his two legs now, the demon chuckled.

Bringing one of his hands up to Kanoe's pussy, Fornicarus smirked as his slid a thick finger into her hole, even as occupied as it was by her own fingers. It would be interesting to see what this witch would do, in the face of the temptations he likely would show her tonight. "Something about you amuses me, but I cannot put my finger on it..." He quipped as he sank his finger into Kanoe's hot and wet womanhood, further and further in. "Or rather, in it." The demon then laughed.

Fri Jun 05, 2009 6:45 pm

Her entertaining did not seem to last long before the demon's ravenous hunger took over. With her fingers still curled inside her, Kanoe groans as she felt that thick scaled finger push and force it's way into her moist cunt. The witch wiggles her fingers, trying to pull out of her own tight entrance while the beast continues to push deeper and deeper into her being. "Uhhhnnn!" Her insides ached as scales drag and grind against her inner walls but it all felt good in the end. The woman squirms but knew she could not resist, allowing the demon to do as it willed with her body.

Fri Jun 05, 2009 9:31 pm

Fornicarus smirked at the witch's response, deciding that it was the time to stop screwing around and to get down to the real fun. "You are certainly, without a doubt, my plaything." The demon remarked as he withdrew his finger, seeing how well lubricated she had become now. "Just another entertaining toy for me to play with and use until you're spent."

With that, two of his hands gripped Kanoe's hips harshly, and pulled her wet hole toward his cock that had grown quite hard with arousal and excitement, ridges and bumps forming all down along its shaft. Even thicker than his finger had been, the hard cock pressed against Kanoe's open pussy, and pushed in roughly, every ridge bumping hard against the labia and stretching the witch's insides, scraping along all around against her vaginal walls.

Sat Jun 06, 2009 2:24 am

The witch takes long deep breaths in hopes of getting her body to calm down. Of course it was not working. Her thoughts could not help but remember all those other times she had been fucked to oblivion and back which was more than enough to keep her belly fluttering.

Kanoe had pulled her fingers out as Fornicarus did the same. She was on all fours as she tried to catch her breath only to feel something much larger than a finger pushes at her sopping wet entrance. "N-Nooo... Ahhhhhnnnn!" her body tried to pull away but the beast kept a tight hold as little by little she was forced back onto his thick cock. She could feel every bump pass by her stretched netherlips and drag slowly along her shivering walls. Fingers dig into the bedsheets as she bites down hard on her lip, nearly drawing blood.

Sat Jun 06, 2009 5:25 pm

Snickering as always, Fornicarus gripped Kanoe's hips with his lower arms, pulling her hard against his own and driving the rest of his cock into her, all the way to the base. With his upper arms, the demon swept in under the witch's arms and pulled her up, her back slamming against his hard chest, his hands sliding over her lactating mounds, fingers pinching down on the taut nipples. "I just can tell... You may try to deny it, but your body loves being ravaged this way, doesn't it? You've certainly been used by others, haven't you?"

With that, he began sliding his cock out slowly, allowing the ridges to scrape against Kanoe's walls, before slamming it back into her forcibly, hands teasing her globes mercilessly as he continued to fuck the witch from behind, keeping the slow-fast pace up, wondering how long it would take for her to break down and demand more, or whenever if she would even allow herself to. He so loved testing females' breaking points.

Sun Jun 07, 2009 1:33 am

Kanoe's entire body trembles as those scaled hands slide over her swollen orbs. Teasing pinches to her nipples send sharp gasps escaping her lips. Her tender peaks were pulses rapidly, completely engorged with blood and leaking clear nectar. The woman groans, her breasts were burning with pressure and desire, filling out more with her growing arousal.

She could hear him teasing her, taunting her with the cruel erotic thoughts that all monsters try to implant in her head. But those words did not matter to her. All she could think about was her dripping wet walls clinging to the thick rod deep inside her pussy. The beast was painfully slow as he pulled out, making her feel every inch of his huge cock as it nearly pulls fully out of her body. With a lewd slurp the beast slams his hips into her, tearing deep into being as she lets forth a loud scream. Her inner walls throb with red hot searing pain and pleasure, twitching violently as the beast saws her tight passage raw. "Nnnghh! Oh god.." she groans, her eyes fluttering as he repeats the process each time driving another nail into her coffin as the butterflies in her stomach turn into that familiar liquid heat that slowly spreads through the rest of her trembling form.

Sun Jun 07, 2009 6:23 pm
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 69 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next