View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Sep 30, 2024 10:59 pm

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 41 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
 Meet me in the old bunker... (for Nakamura Sachi) 

Post Re: Meet me in the old bunker... (for Nakamura Sachi)
Sachi continued sobbing as the monster's tentacles rubbed over her nipples. She also felt a giant finger rubbing between her thighs. "Noooo," she moaned, shaking her head, "stop..please stop." But the monster didn't stop, it went faster. And faster. And it felt.......good. Why is it feeling so good? Why? Whats happening? she thought to herself as she began to get wet. "Noooo...p-please...s-s-stop," she moaned again, still struggling to get the tentacle off her breast.

Nakamura Sachi

Mon Mar 16, 2009 12:53 am

Thoraks patience was almost gone. He felt the spastical twitching of the penile limbs that demanded contact to the mucous flow of her sex.

This is your body, and it has its own desires. You can't control it Sachi, you can just endure it...

The alien rubbed her womanhood just a little longer, but then.. it released her. Even the Tentacle was gone, leaving her standing stark naked in front of the evil eyes of the monster. Evil eyes that seemed like glowing coals under a greenish grey carapace. Evil eyes that came closer as the monstrous head approached her face, caressing chin and lips with the slimy mouth tentacles. Evil eyes that seemed to know no boundaries of malice.

Lay down and spread your legs

Ongoing RPs:
Thoraks RP List,

Mon Mar 16, 2009 1:15 am

She moaned harder as the monster rubbed her faster. Her body was beginning to adapt and her mind couldn't control it. Her fears were suddenly replaced with pleasure. But suddenly the finger and the tentacles pulled out, leaving Sachi standing naked in front of the monster. Her mind snapped back to normal and she saw the monster closing in on her. Sachi turned her head around, trying to avoid the tentacles around the monster's mouth as it began caressing her mouth and chin. When it ordered her to lie down and spread her legs, Sachi had no choice but to obey. Slowly she lowered herself down to the dusty ground and spread her legs, exposing her shaved and wet pussy to him.

Nakamura Sachi

Mon Mar 16, 2009 1:34 am

In a complex movement the creature lowered itself onto her. The tip of the blades of the mantis like arms were placed just next to Sachi head, like an unspoken threat. The monstrous claws rested on her waist, feeling warm, leathery and slimy at the same time. And the monsters phallus pushed against her sex. Slowly the massive glans began to part the lips of Sachis womanhood. Just a little at first, but then it went deeper and deeper, allowing even the small insectoid penile limbs to enter the tender mucous flesh of her womanhood. The monsters head was close to hers now, she would feel its breath, close to her neck, as the mouth tentacles gathered for a slimy kiss. And as his mouth tentacles began to wriggle over her face, Thorak pushed his penis into her.

Ongoing RPs:
Thoraks RP List,

Last edited by Thorak on Tue Mar 17, 2009 8:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tue Mar 17, 2009 12:53 am

Sachi suppressed a scream as the monster entered her tight pussy without much warning. His cock was much bigger than Sachi had expected, and it was stretching her insides in order to accommodate itself inside her. Sachi could feel every single inch of him inside of her and the young woman knew that he was enjoying the feel of her hot, tight pussy squeezing his against his cock. She moaned as he pushed his cock completely into her and she tried to move her head away from the tentacles around the monster's mouth, but the blades on his arms were placed right to her and any attempt to move would be injury or possibly death. "Too....big...." Sachi groaned, tightly squeezing her eyes and clenching her teeth.

Nakamura Sachi

Tue Mar 17, 2009 1:08 am

I reccommend you to relax, Sachi, there is nothing you can do anymore. Nothing that will help you anymore. It's already too late...

The monsters movements... they were slow! The creature withdrew its genital from Sashis, and put it back. And again. But slowly.It was as if the creature wanted to prolongate the experience, as if it was not bad enough as it was...

I devoured the brains of 7 males to extract enough genetic material to find you attractive, and become able to fertilize you... Sashi. And you are attractive, to the eyes of your kin. I really want to fuck you...

Its tentacles were all over her body, the mouth tentacles on her face, mimicking the idea of a kiss, but getting it all wrong, because this... thing didn't even had lips, only teeth and tentacles. The four great tentacle that grew out of the monsters back were on her breasts, along her thighs, over her shoulder, leaving slimy traces on her body, as they explored it. And the last of the four... the last of the four slid between the aliens slowly moving body and the girl, slid down her tomach over her belly button, until its tip found the knob of her clitoris, exposed by the aliens giant cock, that invaded her womanhood and exposed all vaginal features just by its sheer size.Every time the bumpy skin of the aliens genital slid or out of her, she would feel this exposed lovepearl excited by the friction of slick alien skin against its tender human flesh. But then the alien began to simulate it with its tentacle too.

I went through so much labor, just to be able to enjoy this. Why don't you return that favor?

Ongoing RPs:
Thoraks RP List,

Tue Mar 17, 2009 7:50 pm

Sachi groaned as the monster began sliding in and out of her. He was going so slow, as if he had all the time in the world. Maybe he does have all the time in the world, but not Sachi. She needed to go back as soon as possible, and she prayed that he would go faster and just end this thing. His tentacles were all over her, bathing her body with its slimy fluids. She struggled to get them off, but it was futile. Her head was still pinned in place, forcing her to take the alien's mouth tentacles into her mouth. Then a tentacle found her clitoris, exposed by the monster's giant cock.

She moaned loudly as the tentacle began playing with her clitoris, already stimulated every time his rough skin came into contact with her tender flesh. The cock inside her tight pussy and the tentacle playing with her clit was beginning to feel.......good. She moaned again, her breathing becoming faster and faster. An intense wave of pleasure was building up inside her, waiting to be released. Here she was, being immobilized and fucked by a giant monster, but why did it feel so good?

Nakamura Sachi

Tue Mar 17, 2009 11:25 pm

You know... Sashi... not many reproductive cycles are so rewarding to the male, as the human one... Your pussy clings so tight around my dick... It is so tight it is literally squeezing it. And I enjoy every second, that your attractive body is in my claws...

She would feel the penile appendages squirm inside her, feel the bumpy skin pressing hard against her wet and slippery inner walls, as the Monster increased its pace to a steady rhythm. It was the outstanding sensation in a plethora of sensations, that originated from all over her body. Tentacles on her lips, her nipples, her shoulders, her neck her stomach...her clitoris. Bony carapace and leathery warm alien skin. It was just too much to focus on and thus the brain concentrated on the most intense feeling.

"There is the fear to enjoy my touch, and the knowledge of how revolting this might be to you makes it even better for me..."

A pause and then:

"I am deeply considering to take you several times..."

Ongoing RPs:
Thoraks RP List,

Wed Mar 18, 2009 8:43 pm

As the monster increased its pace, Sachi body began moving with it, watching his rhythm. Slowly her body began to respond. To Sachi right now, everything the priest had told her when she was young didn't matter anymore. "Ohhhh.....ohhhh......mmmmmm........" she moaned softly as her head slowly turned from side to side. The pleasure that had been building up inside her was waiting to be released. Suddenly, her head snapped back and her back arched as a massive orgasm swept through her. Her entire body was trembling violently and she was thrusting her hips against the monster's penis. Her head was snapping from side to side as her body spasmed again and again.

"Ohhhhhhh........." she groaned as the orgasm slowly subsided. The trembling of her body abated and the tension relaxed. As her head began to clear, she was suddenly swept with the feeling of total shame. "Oh God," she whimpered as tears began streaking down her face. "Oh God no. I couldn't have. I just couldn't have!"

Nakamura Sachi

Wed Mar 18, 2009 10:50 pm

As her pussy clenched around the aliens genital, the creature suddenly found it considerably harder to stay focused. Waves of pleasure ran through the spine of the being, originating in the depth of his cock, intensified even by the knowledge that the spasms of her pussy, which were creating them, were a sure sign that the girl just came.

"The female orgasm is just like a chain of peaks, each higher than the one before, one building the fundament of the following. A man who knows this could drive a woman to unknown heights... Have this from the mind of a guy whose brain i sucked out of his skull..."

the alien said, and increased the pace even further, entering deeper into her pussy with every stroke of his penis. The creature could feel her cervix, as his cockhead pressed against it with every push. The spongy flesh of her g-spot, now exposed, and bloodfilled by her orgasm, rubbed against the bumpy, leathery surface of the aliens dick, every time it passed, and became massaged by the insectoid penile limbs, every time the penis stopped. Now the creature was fucking her, and it was fucking her to cum. His "face" raised,it stared into her eyes with its own eyes, which glew as if a fire was burning inside them. The claws held her tighter now, kept her in place, as his cock entered with more vigor into a pussy which was wet from her orgasm and the aliens slimy excretions.

"We should give it a try..."

The aliens voice said, slightly incoherent now, as its own orgasm was appoaching slowly.

Ongoing RPs:
Thoraks RP List,

Wed Mar 18, 2009 11:55 pm

"Mmmmmmm" Sachi moved as the monster increased his pace. Once again her body began to respond, although her mind told her it was wrong. Her body wasn't obeying anymore and soon Sachi felt the familiar feeling of pleasure building up in her body. The monster seemed to have taken note of this and continues to increase his pace, reaching depth that Sachi thought was impossible to reach. "Nooooo, please....s-stop," Sachi groaning, trying hard not to scream, "you-your...ohhh...h-hurting....me...."

Nakamura Sachi

Thu Mar 19, 2009 2:01 am

She was so tight, so... unsused. And thus her abilities to accomodate to the invading size were limited. Thorak wanted to push, he wanted it with all protein-complex of his body. Somehow he wanted to push even further and dig every inch, every last bit of his alien genital into her body. But it would damage her, it was not possible. Not yet., and not in this position.

But Thorak was close to coming, he was so close he didn't want to turn her over now. First he wanted to cum and shoot his potent sperm into her waiting womb, and then he would take her again from behind, probably even with an additional second cock whose growing erection he was feeling now for several minutes. It urgded to be released from its protection sheath within Thoraks body, so it could join its brother...
And Thorak already knew were to put it...

So he adapted his pushes. Still stimulating her g-spot with every push, the touch of his cockhead against her cervix was much more tender now adding just another sensation to the mix. It was yet sensible that there was this force behind it. The incredible strength of the creature between her legs was always present, but it was more like an "it could" strength, than an "it will" now.

"Soon i will cum in you...Sashi!"

Ongoing RPs:
Thoraks RP List,

Thu Mar 19, 2009 3:02 am

Sachi moaned again as he continued to stimulate her g-spot. She was close to another orgasm, and she sensed that he was too. The idea of him filling her up with his seeds was somewhat unpleasant. "N-nooooo...pl-please....ohhhh...d-d-don't cum inside m-m-me," Sachi said, half-moaning.

(OOC: Sorry for the short post. Not sure what to write.)

Nakamura Sachi

Thu Mar 19, 2009 3:20 am

At first the creature didn't answer her futile plead, Why should it, it was futile in the sense of the word. If he wanted to come in her, there was nothing she could do. And he wanted... Oh how he wanted. Not only once. Yet the best part was yet to come. It would tell her.

Almost all other stimulations on her body had stopped, the creature was concentrating on fucking her now, not playing around, just the pure fuck, even increasing the pace slowly, as she felt the first throbs of it's massive penis in her.

Then the voice, terrible, cold, threatening was in her mind again. It's speech intermittent, the approaching orgasm of the being seemed to demand tribute. Yet it spoke:

"I took... the human male brains of your race... not just for... the pure lust for killing, you know? I learned, my body...learned. I ... adapted...."

The pace increased, and the creature opened it's terrible mouth, showing off the sharp, ridged teeth, that filled it over and over. A sound, gargling, yet rusty and moaning at the same time, escaped the beings...throat? And at the same time the throbbing pulses in his massive shaft came more steady, more frequently. The eyes of the being clouded as his voice in her mind added:

"I... want ... to fuck you, and this ...means my body is ready..."

The mouth tentacles twitched, as did the small appendages on the creatures dick in her. She would feel every pulse of his shaft in her now, on her g-spot, at the rubbing flesh on her clit, even at the sensitive flesh of her cervix, as the big cockhead now touched it more often, yet still sensitive enough not to replace lust with pain.

"...my sperm...will...be...able.."

She felt it like a surge which was coming from the depth of the monster. A hot splash of sperm flooded, no...pressed against her cervix, like a wave that was lashed by a storm inside the alien. And another one. And another one. A terrible creaking sound escaped the monster as it came in Sashi, as it filled her with its alien seed. Seed that would be able...

"... to take..."

(OOC: Sorry for the delay, sent you PM)

Ongoing RPs:
Thoraks RP List,

Last edited by Thorak on Sat Mar 21, 2009 3:26 am, edited 1 time in total.

Fri Mar 20, 2009 9:22 pm

Sachi continued to moan as the monster fucked her harder and harder. He was so big and his penis is stretching her hole beyond limits, but by now Sachi had already forgotten the pain. She felt his cock throbbing inside her and knew he was close to cumming. Sachi knew it was useless so she didn't say anything, only stared as the monster as he unleashed wave after wave of hot, thick cum inside her. She felt the heat spreading through her as he sprayed more and more of his foul liquid into her, but she just stared into space, dazed. The last resistance inside her was crushed.

Nakamura Sachi

Sat Mar 21, 2009 1:05 am
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 41 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next