View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Sep 24, 2024 7:12 pm

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 40 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
 Just a Nice Swim at the Beach (Karzak) 

Post Re: Just a Nice Swim at the Beach (Karzak)
His tongue now moved to her clit sucking it as one of his tentacles now parted her lips and penetrated her. The bumps rubbed against the walls of her pussy. His claws reached up squeezing her tits now, milking them more and more while she milked the semen out of him. Her touch sent a pleasant feeling through his tentacles who rewarded her with an even larger amount of the fluid.

Sun Apr 05, 2009 5:30 pm

There was not escaping. Her body began to twitch violently as the beast closes in on her clit and began to suck deeply. The semen kept her body aroused, ripe and ready for the beast to take whenever he wished. Her mind remained cloudy as she became more and more needy for the fluid as she drank. Her cheeks flush a soft crimson as she continues to moan and groan between hungry slurps. Kanoe's eyes were blank, her mind being crushed by the overwhelming heat that was searing away her thoughts and will.

It all became too much. Her body arches as her feet began to slide on the tile floor. A vicious climax pierces her right to the core as juices explode from her contracting folds. She slumps down onto her ass as she shudders in pure bliss. Drool runs out of the corners of her mouth as she sucks deeply on the tendrils. Jets of clear fluid squirt from her breasts as if they were suffering their own mind blowing climax. But despite the release of so much built up tension, the semen kept her body ready for more using her strength and stamina to feed her endless arousal.

My Monster: Vespira
My ADD: Alexandra

Sun Apr 05, 2009 5:37 pm

His tentacles drew back as she climaxed and as her juices poured out his tentacles showered her with his semen. She laid there on the ground, helpless and possibly hornier than any girl he had corrupted. "If you want more get into the position Kanoe" He said simply and the sad sight that was her would obey him. It was all she knew how to do. His cock stood erect ready to send her into another climax.

Sun Apr 05, 2009 5:46 pm

Her chest heaves with each shuddering breath as she catches as much as she could of the semen in her mouth. The witch looks up at the dominating being towering over her. Her eyes did not get far before resting upon the large swollen cock.

Kanoe's body twitches with aftershocks of her climax but she slowly rises up to her knees. She crawls over the beast and grabs the cock with her hand. Her mouth was watering at the sight. Her lips spread slowly over the thick tip as she began to lick and suckle hungerly, wanting to taste the seed straight from the source. Her other hand slides up and down the foot long shaft, stroking it firmly. More, was the only thought going through the woman's mind now.

Sun Apr 05, 2009 5:57 pm

The girl had taken him by surprise. Rather than having herself plowed by him she wanted to taste his seed from his cock. Hardly unpredictable as the pheromone makes it addictive but he didn't expect it at this moment. In any case, he was delighted she had taken such a liking. As she please his dick with her circular motions of her tongue his tentacles teased her sensitive nipples.

Sun Apr 05, 2009 6:20 pm

"Mmmm..." she moans as she slides the cock deeper into her mouth. Her tongue lathers underneath the large shaft as she slides as much as she could into her mouth. The witch then slowly pulls back, sucking deeply on the thick piece of meat until only the very tip remains between her lips. Her tongue lashes across the thick tip before sliding back in. She repeats the motion several times, getting into a rhythm as she sucks off the demon's member. Her training kicked in as her other hand reaches beneath the base of his shaft and begin to massage the creature's balls while her other hand continues to stroke slow then fast.

Sun Apr 05, 2009 7:00 pm

Her motions became faster and it was almost too much for him of all people, well in this case beasts. Her tenderness when massaging his balls only made it all the better. As he got closer and closer to giving Kanoe what she yearned for his tentacles wrapped themselves tightly around her breasts, her nectar flowing out from the tip of her nipples. Unable to control himself, Karzak shot a load into her mouth. The semen was different from that of his tentacles, it was even more addicting and appealed more to her taste buds.

Sun Apr 05, 2009 7:07 pm

Feeling the hot meat pulsing harder and more rapid caused the witch to double her efforts. She worked faster, sucked deeper and continues to massage the swelling orbs until the beast grants her deepest desire. Her eyes grow wide as she feels the thick molten seed pump and run down her throat. She swallows around the cock, trying to not let one drop escape her. Her fingers squeeze gently on the creature's sac, wanting to get every bit coming to her.

The sensation felt even more overwhelming than what she gets from the tentacles. Straight from the source, her entire body was shivering with need. Her eyes flutter as she takes her time, cleaning the dripping cock with her tongue. Juices were pooling around her thighs, the arousal reaching realms that a human could hardly imagine. And it was all because of this hot seed.

"Pl-Please..M-More.." she moans as she slides her lips around it once more, renewing her efforts. Her breasts hung heavily as nectar trickles freely down her chest and body, squirting more as the tendrils squeeze and fondle them. Kanoe's body sways weakly, floating in a sea of euphoria.

Sun Apr 05, 2009 7:19 pm

Karzak pulled her head away from his huge cock. "You want my seed so badly? Then swallow it with your other set of lips" He smirked. He wouldn't let her go with anything to taste though. His tentacles moved towards her awaiting her to grasp them and take them in her mouth. His dick was hard yet again still not satisfied. It too waited for her to sit on it and give it pleasure.

Sun Apr 05, 2009 7:31 pm

She whimpers as the beast pushes her away. Her eyes were blank now, unable to see anything else but this beast and his powerful cock. Hearing his command through the mush that once was her brain, she obeys without hesitation. The witch rises onto her wobbly legs. The woman's juices were flowing like a river down her thighs as she moves closer to the beast. She takes the tendrils in her hands and began to lick and stroke them as she slowly eases herself onto his cock.

"Nnngh! Oh god yes!" she cries. Her entire body shudders as muscles contract around the pulsing meat. By the time she impaled herself fully, her entire body was spasming in another climax. The scream was only silence by the tendrils she immediately gulped into her mouth, feeding with ravenous hunger.

Sun Apr 05, 2009 7:37 pm

As soon as he penetrated her his cock was welcomed by a flow of her juices onto it. She had climaxed but it didn't matter. She would experience many more until he was through with her. He slid inside her cunt rather easily due to her flow of juices. He started thrusting in and out of Kanoe as she tended to his tentacles. She stroked them intimately, loving the feel and taste of them after which her mouth was filled again. His semen poured into it, her tongue savoring the taste.

Sun Apr 05, 2009 7:49 pm

"Mmmmm.." she slumps wearily against the demon's body as she suckles on the tendrils. The constant flow of semen kept her body heated and begging for more. The woman had no chance to catch her breath as she found herself bouncing up and down on the creature's cock as his hips surge upwards. Each bounce left her insides shuddering. That familiar piercing heat was once more seeping into her belly and her loins, preparing her body for another round of bliss.

Sun Apr 05, 2009 8:02 pm

As her back rested on the wall, he continued ramming her cunt. His tentacles continued feeding her the semen she could no longer live without. He looked down to her delicious nectar that was calling out to him again. Karzak lowered his mouth to her nipple and began sucking once again, draining her of her delicious fluid.

Sun Apr 05, 2009 8:08 pm

"Uhn! Uhn! Uhn!" her body grinds against the tile wall as the beast pounds relentlessly into her shuddering form. Nectar squirts freely from her swollen mammaries, feeding the hungry maw that was now slurping away at her tender breasts. Kanoe's body twitches violently as she drank the beast's semen and grinds her hips against the thick cock. Already her blank eyes roll back in her head as a second climax tears through her body. The witch sucks air through her nose desperately as her vision begins to dim. She was nearly hyperventilating at this point, trying to keep oxygen in her body as the beast rapes it right out of her.

Sun Apr 05, 2009 8:21 pm

He saw her eyes rolling back. He had screwed her enough times to know what that meant and he joined her in their climax. Her juices flowed down and mixed with his semen inside her. He let go of her breast and let her nectar pour out with her climax as she was showered again with semen from his tentacles. She fell to the ground and was nearly out of it but his tentacles were still pouring her mouth semen. "I guess its time we wrap this up..." He smirked as his second cock emerged and stood erect with its bumps.

Sun Apr 05, 2009 8:32 pm
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 40 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next