View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Sep 28, 2024 10:09 pm

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 80 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 Lured (Kanoe & Siferus) 

Post Re: Lured (Kanoe & Siferus)
"Ugh!" she kicks her feet uselessly in the air as the single tendril lifts her by the throat. Unable to chant, she could only use what flames were already on her hands. The witch grasps the appendage, singing the slimy thing hoping it would be enough to get free.

"I... Never met her," she chokes out. It was doubtful her words were even reaching the thing now. The insults to her and her lover stung but she had much bigger things to worry about now. Such as getting out of this room alive with this insane spider on the rampage.

My Monster: Vespira
My ADD: Alexandra

Fri May 22, 2009 2:47 am

As Kanoe grasped the tendril, a sizzling sound could be heard, but Siferus didn't blink, let alone release her. Much to her relief, he didn't squeeze tighter either. Kanoe's assesment was right. Siferus had gone berserk and she was trapped in the room with him.

If you didn't meet her, which I can't prove you're lying about, what good are you to me? Maybe Claire will know. I'll talk to her...after I'm done with you.

Siferus Darkcrown: viewtopic.php?f=7&t=3579

Everyone's favorite spider monster has come home. I'm always looking for more interesting students or female monsters to ra...play with. Send me a PM, don't be shy, I don't bite. Unless you want me to, that is.

Fri May 22, 2009 2:58 am

"Stay away from her!" she pulls at the tendril around her throat, still struggling to break free, "She does not know. We do not know this person. Claire was one of the first people I met that knew magic. What more do you want from us? Let me go!"

Kanoe glares at Siferus, seeing only cold unrelenting anger coming from those eyes. Gritting her teeth, she kicks her foot out in attempt to strike the beast right under the chin. She might as well find some way to knock some sense into this monster.

Fri May 22, 2009 3:04 am

You should worry about saving your own self. What do I want? You must be blonde to not know. I..want..my..daughter! He said, moving just enough to avoid the kick. Then Siferus got an idea. Siferus ran a web to the ceiling and bound her hands above her head with it and then he threaded her feet to the floor.

The longer you wait to tell me what you know, the longer I torture you. That said, Siferus ripped the robe and began whipping her with his tendrils.

Everyone's favorite spider monster has come home. I'm always looking for more interesting students or female monsters to ra...play with. Send me a PM, don't be shy, I don't bite. Unless you want me to, that is.

Fri May 22, 2009 3:59 am

Kanoe was powerless as the spider easily pushes her arms above her. She cringes and turns her head away as the thing spits it's web up onto the ceiling. She could feel the webs sticking and wrapping around her hands and wrists, holding her up off the floor. The witch tries to kick against but the beast grabs her legs and spits a similar web to bind her ankles and feet to the floor.

After several fruitless tugs at her bonds, the witch knew she could only glare and hang there until the beast was finished with her. Kanoe lets out a cry as he tears off her robes with a single brutal yank, leaving her nothing more than her bra and panties of black lace. Her cheeks flush, knowing that soon this beast would be impaling her with those tendrils and his large cock any moment now. But he had another torment in mind.

Cracking down at her like a whip, Siferus's tendrils strike across her pale flesh. She lets out a cry of pain as it leaves long red streaks across her otherwise unmarred skin. The witch squirms desperately as the thing continues to brutally beat her with the tentacles until finally she began to scream for help.

Fri May 22, 2009 4:18 am

Now will you tell me, or must I continue? He said, two tendrils slithering toward her, one grabbing her bra, the other her panties, ripping them away simultaneously. The tendrils lashed her skin again.

Lillia Darkcrown! About your height, short black hair with a lilly pin in her hair! Tell me! He bellowed, Kanoe's safety obviously in danger. Siferus has lost his mind and has one focus. Finding Lillia and punishing anyone who refused to help.

Fri May 22, 2009 4:39 am

The beast wasted no time as the last of her clothing were torn away. Her large breasts sway gently before the creature's cold gaze as the witch renews her struggles. His tendrils lashed across her body sending sharp cries of pain escaping the young woman's throat. The witch was not afraid of the thing. She was more annoyed and anger at this thing's stupidity and ignorance.

"I told you already! I don't know her! Get it through your thick skull! Hitting me is not going to bring your daughter back!" she yells back at the beast.

Fri May 22, 2009 3:14 pm

Fine. You don't know her. Then I'll quit asking. I'll just relieve some of my tension using you. The spider said in the bone chilling tone he'd used since he'd snapped.

One of his tendrils slipped into her sex, squirting his venom into the witch before resuming the lashing. Lashing Kanoe felt...good for some reason.

Sat May 23, 2009 12:24 am

"Nngh... No.." she knew what he was doing and there was little she could do to stop it. The warm venom soaks into her inner walls, her body nearly drinking it up knowing what it will do to her. She felt it seep into her and spread in a growing wave of warmth through her entire passage and into her loins. The witch shook her head as the familiar crimson blush rose in her cheeks. How long will she be able to resist this time?

The crack of Siferus's tendrils brought Kanoe back to reality. She was almost thankful for the stinging pain and sensations distracting her from the venom that was no flowing in her bloodstream. But something was different. Her cries of pain grew fainter with each strike. Kanoe's struggles grew weaker as the pain sparked not pain but pleasure through her pale flesh. She began to gasp in arousal as her body began to long for every strike he brought forth. No, this can't be happening she thought. Her thighs rub together as the heat kept building, each blow adding more to the fire inside her.

Sat May 23, 2009 12:48 am

Siferus' mood had appeared to change. The emerald green no longer held anger. They looked more psychotic now and a twisted, evil smile graced his lips, taking as much enjoyment as possible from lashing every part of her body.

As her screams of pain gave into moans of arousal, Kanoe would be able to see his cock becoming erect for her once again. Siferus let out a psychotic laugh as his tendrils continue to lash the dark witch.

Sat May 23, 2009 1:17 pm

Her breathing grew heavier with each strike of his tendrils until she was panting from the unbearable heat. Kanoe's eyes could only stare at Siferus's growing length. Her struggles grew more frantic. Already her body was tingling with anticipation as her puffing nether lips grew moist and ready for the invader her body was all too familiar with.

"Please... No..." she whimpers. She knew deep down her body wanted it, needed it. The venom could only be cured by orgasms this beast caused. But she could not just give up could she? Shutting her eyes tight, the witch tried to think of anything else besides the burning streaks of pleasure the tendrils left upon her skin, the growing heat between her thighs, her tensing inner walls, the light trickle of her nectar running down her thighs.

Sat May 23, 2009 4:40 pm

Hearing Kanoe's whimpers of protest only excited the psycho spider. His cock was now fully erect, the tendrils hitting her skin harder and more often.

The lashings will stop when you can no longer resist the need to be fucked. He said he smacked her thighs a few extra times. Her entire front, from shoulders to knees was ordained with streaks of all lengths. Siferus would only laugh at the pain he had caused, but even seemed different than normal.

Sat May 23, 2009 5:15 pm

"Ahh... N-No.." she moans as the whipping continues. Her body was reacting just the way he wanted. The witch's breasts swell with heated blood as darkened peaks dance and sway in sync with her writhing body. Every stinging blow sent ripples of pleasure through the luscious orbs which sent her closed eyes fluttering. Kanoe lost all sense of time as she floats in her own world of darkness. Lashes of pain and pleasure seem to strike her on all sides, tearing down her body's will to resist. Her squirming began to slow until finally she lets her body hang and sway with the blows of the spider's whips.

Her eyes open half lidded. Inside she struggled desperately against the searing fires of lust building within her. But already her mind was failing her just as quickly as her body. Her sexual juices flowed freely down her trembling thighs as the tension just kept building within her loins. It would not be long before she felt that irresistable rush to bliss and then it would be all over for her.

A tendril suddenly lashes down right on her nipples. Her body arches as a sharp cry leaves her lips. The swollen peaks were the size of small fingers as they began to pulse and spasm in a mixture of pain and pleasure. Eyes slowly roll back in her head as she felt all the tension that was building in her swollen mammaries release. Clear nectar began to spurt and dribble out of her engorged teats sending a long blissful groan out of the witch's lips. "Oh... Oh god.." she moans, already feeling herself tumbling into the abyss.

Sat May 23, 2009 6:55 pm

Siferus struck Kanoe's nipples, getting quite an interesting reaction. He didn't notice the fluid dribbling out of her nipples, however, he did notice the shriek that followed. He gave her soaked netherlips a good smack, dragging the tendril from her body, instead of pulling, like everywhere else.

Give it time. You'll want me. You always do, Kanoe.

Sat May 23, 2009 7:07 pm

Her breasts pulse rapidly as the clear fluid continues to leak and trickle down her glistening body. It felt like mini climaxes were happening in her breasts, sending that wonderful haze of bliss fogging her mind. Another crack and she felt searing pain all the way down her dripping nether lips. The tip of the beast's tendril grazed right over her swollen clit sending it spasming madly as her entire body began to shudder.

The witch could remember the times she was punished by Natsuki in the most erotic ways. Her body remembered it perfectly and kept growing hotter with anticipation. She rears her head back. Her mouth hung open in a silent cry as her insides tense up. The witch was so close to breaking. The woman was not resisting anymore. She wanted to cum and cum right now, hoping another blow would send her over the edge.

Sat May 23, 2009 7:27 pm
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 80 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next