View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Jul 02, 2024 6:34 am

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 63 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Avoiding Troubles Causes Trouble (Clarice) 

Post Re: Avoiding Troubles Causes Trouble (Clarice)
She actually wasn't trying to be a smart ass when she spoke. But it seems the woman had a wild imagination. The fact she said she wasn't a masochist was her own way of reassuring herself she wasn't. This woman was the spoiled one who didn't like her description of a skirt. What the hell was she supossed to know about how to be descriptive about clothes. This vile human was being quite unfair in her actions for taking what she said the compeltely opposite of what she meant by it. But the woman was an ass it seemed. No matter what she would do she would always get in trouble.

Until Vera came back she just had to hang, which was easier said then done. Why she wanted to be completely unreasonable and a bitch was beyond her. She could only sigh as the physical strain was starting to become a nuisance. Some mercy, perhaps she needed to udnerstand that concept before putting her in this bondage position.

"Why do I always get the people who jump to the wrong conclusions all the time... why me...?"

She finds an idea pop into her head and she raises her ehad ocne more, bent on getting through to the woman at least somewhat.

"Purple, hemmed at the waist! It stayed ... 10 inches below my knees!! Blouse was dark purple and white! The collar was a bland purple color!! Geh... this isn't working for me... ummm.... The cuffs had two buttons on it that were silver painted!

That's... all I can think of at the moemnt and... she's probably already gone... and I'm talking to myself... heaaahhh... sorry Kanoe... I screwed up again."

Thu Jul 02, 2009 12:19 am

If it were just a simple longer skirt, Claire would not be in this situation. Every thread of fabric was against the rules and the mystic could only come up with a skirt as an answer? Vera felt like she was teaching a five year old how to dress properly. The door shuts, leaving the woman to shout out other factors of the outfit before finally dying down to silence.

The silence was deafening before finally a voice sounds once more, "And why should I come back and help you? If you had tried to answer like you just did before, I could have guided you with matters you may have missed. But instead you threw the least important issue at my face. My job is to correct students who break the rules. If you are too busy hating me to see that then I have better things to do. So give me one good reason why I should not turn around and punish your roommate right now. And it better be good because my patience with your actions and attitude have long grown thin, Clarice."

Thu Jul 02, 2009 1:02 am

Clarice listens to the woman, sweating from her yelling out and being put in such a position. Her face squinches as she shifts uncomfortably to breathe better. She eyes the door at which the voie came from. Important factors or not... this was ridiculous.

"... you have no reason to turn around and do punish me instead. But I do not wish harm on Kanoe.... if that si reason enough for you then I will beg you to leave her alone... it's not as if I've never begged before.... I don't know what else to say...."

She honestly didn't know what the woman wanted ofor reason but she was at her wits end. She groans once more as she shifts in her spot once again, keeping herself in the position for the woman's pleasure she assumed. Her head was lowered as she stays in place, pondering what she should say or not say. Things just couldn't be worse.

"Kanoe has nothing to do with my desiscions. You'll only... punish the wrong person. She's... not responsible for my actions."

Thu Jul 02, 2009 1:13 am

"As I said before, the size of your skirt means nothing to me as long as it is a skirt," she replied cooly, walking slowly back to Clarice, "The fact of the matter is your uniform is not of school colors. Think about it, if you wore what you are wearing now but they were the colors you stated were the requirement, do you really think anyone would call you on it besides the most strict of teachers?"

"Other students will not notice that your skirt actually hides your features when you bend over. They do notice when you wear completely different colors though," she continued, lifting Claire's chin with a finger, "You could have just asked for a size that fits you, instead you do something completely foolish like put on completely different outfits that are blatant violations of the rules. Do you think you are better than the others and are able to break the rules freely, Clarice? If not, tell me why you choose to break this rule instead of finding a peaceful alternative?"

Thu Jul 02, 2009 1:20 am

Clarice rew tired of being talked down to, but she couldn't say much to it. She bites her lip before her chin was lifted to stare in Vera's eyes. Vera could see the pain, the msiery in her gaze, the depression waiting to sink to lower levels. She shakes her head before scooting up so that her arms weren't the only support to her body.

"You think I haven't tried? I've asked... again and again for replcements... they say they'll get to me... and never do... it's been a year sicne I asked... I do not think I'm going to get such a simple request. I got tired of being ignored... I wasn't just going to sit back and ignore my morals... well... what morals I've had have been obliterated now...

This really is unnesescary punishment for something the school staff refused to have done. I don't know what else you want from me, Head Girl," she simply put before she shfits again, her back seems bent on trying to ache from the strain of leaning forward like this.

Thu Jul 02, 2009 1:53 am

"You poor thing," she cooed, stroking Claire's cheek as she slowly circles around the side, "You know Head Girls are not just for ensuring students follow the rules. We do assist in what the student needs from tutoring to supplies. If there was an issue, you should have spoke to someone who can help instead of choosing to break the rules time and time again."

"Even small infractions build over time dear," she continues, her fingers tracing along the woman's sides and the sides of her breasts, "It is like a person working an office job. If he or she suddenly decides not to wear something that is required such as a tie, things start out with warnings. But if that person proves to be a problem then inevitably they would let that person go and fire him. You have been warned by a number of teachers just like Kanoe has about the uniform you two choose to wear. It has been months which is more than enough time to see me or another Head Girl for a uniform that fits. As you have seen, my skirt is long enough to at least cover me when I bend over. All it takes is a simple request to the right people. Where are the morals in refusing to speak to me to get the matter resolved without conflict?"

Fingers trace down Claire's spine as she continues to circle around behind, feeling the edge of the woman's soft panties. "And your matters of... self defense you call it. The fact you cannot seem to hit your target and hurt school property, would it not be better to just stop using those methods? It does not seem to be helping your state using ineffective means of self defense." Her fingers slide between the mystic's thighs, gently cupping the woman's sex.

Thu Jul 02, 2009 2:16 pm

"I... haven't exactly heard the best things about Head Girls... I kind of figured you all to not be nice types from rumors I hear... and most rumors around here are true so... I would've rather not come close... to a Head Girl if I could help it... there's plenty suspicion you know..."

The woman was making it a tad difficult to speak correctly with her hands all over her body. She shivers and shudders, tender hands sliding across her bare thighs to the side of her still covered breasts. She turns her head away to hide her flushed face, not wanting the woman to think she is making progress with her sexual assault. The woman's attitude was still a bit annoying, but what was really an insult to injury is... playing with her.

"I have hit.... my targets a few times and on one hand I can recall... thwarting a monsters attack on me or Ka-Kanoe... even a glimmer of possible freedom is a little too t-tempting...-" she was cut off from her explanaing as the womand ecides to really ruffle her up by cupping her sex. She gives a squeaking gasp and turns her face to the woman out of discomfort, allowing her to see her blushing and flushed face and her hardening rbeasts in all their glory.

"P-please do-don't do that...."

Thu Jul 02, 2009 3:06 pm

"For someone who claims to be a witch, you do allow ignorance to guide your decisions," she smiled faintly as two fingers slowly stroke the still covered netherlips, "If rumors are all that people go by then you would have been burned at the stake already my dear. Besides, what is the worst that can happen from asking? I could say no but I would only say such a thing if you presented the request poorly."

"Tsk tsk," she teased the woman's sex more, "You know you are here as punishment. If you wish to avoid this in the future then just listen and pay attention. So tense, you should learn to relax. I can be very gentle to those who are good."

She sighs softly as her fingers stroke above Claire's hood, gently goading the small pearl from hiding. Vera was very impressed on how quickly this woman's body was reacting. The monsters have trained this one well. A pity this one was so stubbornly against the school, she would have enjoyed picking this one's brain and learning more about channeling mana. But business before pleasure.

"Hmm, yes protecting Kanoe is very important to you," she continues softly as her other hand feels up and down the woman's side, "If you continue to cause damage to the school you will be punished. It is a cruel fact but consider it a form of...motivation to improve your aim when dealing with your so called troubles. As I said before, if you are having so many issues perhaps it would be best to see a Head Girl about such matters. Oh, but you hate us and hate this school. A pity we cannot work together."

Thu Jul 02, 2009 4:14 pm

"... so you're going to punish me.... by pleasuring me?"

Asking her to relax wasn't going to happen. Her muscles stiffened at being teased. The monsters on the island surely knew every spot of her body then she did... it shouldn't be that much of a surprise when simple teasing causes her to react so quickly. Clarice was not very much enjoying this despite what her body was used to. It was a simple fact that her body does not resist pleasure when it is given so freely.

"Hmph," she simply says after the woman began speaking of her protection of Kanoe. She turns her head away, allowing her face to contort to how much stimulation this experienced woman forced into her nether lips. She flinches inwardly, a sensitive button to press so quickly that it was a bit of a shock how far this woman was going to go in 'punishing' her.

"You make no sense to me when you say working together... and yet I've been raped more times then I can count... give me one reason why I would even want to work with this school. What can you possibly offer me... that would make this any better…?"

Her sentences were becoming shorter to keep herself from giving away too much of how her body was reacting. Unfortunately for Claire, her mind was strong and her body was weak. If this woman didn't stop it would only become an embarrassing and humiliating scene for her when she pushed her too far to the edge. Her body was certainly warming up to such an enjoyable future. Already her mounds were filling with hot blood as her sensitive clit was doing just the same. Unable to hold back much from what the woman was doing a soft gasp bellowed from her throat, biting her lip proved to do nothing at this point. Perhaps being in a vulnerable position like this made it all the more... erotic she guessed. Not that she would ever admit what the woman was doing felt good... this Head Girl had enough of a prideful and cocky attitude as it was.

Thu Jul 02, 2009 5:21 pm

"How else would I punish you? Beating you with a switch? Taking away your dinner? This seems to be working just fine," she cooed, "And you think you are the only one having these little encounters? But to answer your question I ask this... How is working against the school helping you and Kanoe? You wish to deter these...attacks but at the same time you do acts such as this to bring more attention to yourself. I will not say you are wanting this to happen but your actions are going against your intended goal."

"You use your powers, attempt to strengthen them through your studies to help protect the ones that are dear to you. But why just focus on just one aspect of growth? Look in the position you are in now? I did not have to physically force you to do this and yet here you are. Power is more than brute strength, politics can sway nations and armies. If you are not fond of how things are here, rise up and find a way to change the rules. Or you can just keep stomping your feet and wearing your outfit in an attempt to rebel against the school but is that really effective in achieving what you wish?"

Clarice did not have to say anything. Vera knew what her touch was doing to the woman. This was not the first student she has put in this position. Her fingers stroke over the damp undergarment, tracing slow circles around the swelling nub. Her other hands slides up to under Claire's arm before sliding forward to cup one of the luscious tits. Mmm, she could already feel the woman's hardened nipples through the white bra. The Head Girl gave the lovely orb a few gentle squeezes before she began to massage and roll the tender flesh in her hand.

Thu Jul 02, 2009 6:14 pm

"H-how would I change things?" she asks simply, eyeing the woman's moving hands with annoyance. The woman was making it plenty hard to talk fully with her hands wandering all over the palce. Her teeth grit together, a soft hissing from her breath being restrained sounds as Vera's hand cups her hardening mound.

Her body was becoming hotter, only making it more difficult to breathe perfectly without having to make soft moans in response. It was a desperate attempt to try and stop her breathing, the very oxygen she sucked in only made the blood more of a stimulative train track to go down bring sleeping nerves awake.

But she couldn't handle being touched between her legs. Her moistening sex made it easier for Vera to pinpoint what was her tiny nub that was growing steadily. Saliva was building up in her mouth, drooling would eventually happen if she didn't keep her mouth shut. Vera thought she knew a lot of her reasons, but she and Kanoe had different plans then what the woman was thinking. But she would never tell her a thing about them.

Thu Jul 02, 2009 6:44 pm

She giggled in amusement, "That I will leave to your imagination. But as of now, what have you changed here with your foolish rebellion? Your acts are more like a pebble trying to hinder a flood. Only a fool would do the same thing over and over again and expect a different result."

The soft hiss escaping Claire's lips made Vera smile. She knew the student was trying so hard to resist her touch. Though it may be mocking, the Head Girl actually was merely giving advice to the troublesome mystic. There was little she was allowed to mention so it would not go any farther than this unless this one makes attempts to delve deeper into the school. Vera expected this one to stubbornly resist till the end. Wonder when that end will be? It would only be a matter of time before a monster decides to play for keeps with their bodies, taking them away from each other.

Her hand slides away from the woman's sex, stroking up and down her inner thigh before sliding around and up Claire's other side. Both hands began to cup and stroke the swelling mounds confined with that white bra. "Even if I get you a uniform that fits, that still leaves your troublemaking little friend. Why is it so hard hmm? Be good and the teachers and staff will not pester you on things like wearing the wrong outfit for class. Isn't that what you want for both of you, to be left alone?"

Sun Jul 05, 2009 1:37 pm

"You wouldn't bend to someone's way just because... the person won't pester you... would you?"

It was a simple matter of the fact she didn't like bending for anyone unless she was forced to do so just as Vera was at this very moment. She could handle the demerits, the mockery teachers have on students and even Vera and the entire Head Girl group. But how low the woman would go to control her by threatening Kanoe was... a very sick and twisting feeling she got in the pit of her stomach.

Not only that but the obvious way the school ignores women being raped and ravaged on a daily basis made it all the more unwanting to be an obedient pet to them. She had only just started doing this dress change for a month or so and ebfore then it was the same level of torment. She saw nothing's really changed except for the species torturing her.

"Then... I'm a fool. I don't like being told wh-what to do... all the time.... even a Head Girl has her limits on how much she-she can take... but then you don't really have much of a choice either... do you?," she puts simply, losing her grip on making long sentences. She flinches as her ereasts were squeezed and rolled around like they were putty, even if they were just that and nothing more. Resistance was a futile thing so finally she simply gives in to Vera forward actions. It wasn't as if she was tormenting her like a lot of monsters were doing after all.

Sun Jul 05, 2009 7:42 pm

"That depends on how they would pester me. Unless of course you enjoy being here with me," she smirked, "And everyone has a choice dear. Determinism is a flawed concept. No matter the force, you always have a choice even if it were at the subconcious level. But, just as there is always a choice you must take responsibility for your choice."

"People are aware of your and your lover's choices. Keep breaking the rules and action is forced to be taken. If it is not enough to remedy the problem, then punishment and correction is used," she cooed softly as her fingers pinch and tug on Claire's nipples. Vera did not have to threaten Claire or her lover. It is only a matter of time before the school itself takes action. "Remember, just like any rules repeated offenses add up as it shows failure to adapt. Then more effective and permanent methods are used. Your lover has been breaking a rule for over a year despite being punished and warned. Blame me all you wish but these are your own actions leading to this and you both will be held accountable for them."

Her hands slide off of Claire's luscious mounds, pulling the woman's bra down. The heavy orbs bounce free from their confines and are pushed up by the bra. Vera's footsteps could be heard as she moves to a nearby table only to return a short time later. Fingers lightly trace over the exposed and puffing areolae before teasingly flicking over the hardened nubs. Small egg vibrators are tapped over the engorged teats and turned to high, humming relentlessly at the sensitive flesh. Fingers stroke the underside of Claire's breasts before sliding back and returning to stroking and teasing the woman's still covered sex.

Sun Jul 05, 2009 10:08 pm

"Unfortunatly I cannot control what my lover does.... but surely you can seek better means of punishment without getting me i-involved in that matter. We st-still are two seperate people... and just as roomates should be, one shouldn't have to have the reprucusions of another."

Vera did very well threaten her enough with even speaking of Kanoe's actions. As much as she loved her, that was not her concern of how the school feels about her or herself. The only thing she cared about was having a sane mind and Vera didn't seem to udnerstand the significant blow to a woman's mind when she is raped... on a daily basis.

"Y-you know... I'm not wearing the stupid outfit anymore and.... I'm getting really tired of hearing how I broke the rules... I get it after the few times you have mentioned, Miss Head Girl."

Perhaps accepting the pleasure made it easier to talk in this case. But Vera was growing to be a triesome broken record who repeated ehrself after every few sentences. Clarice could nothing of past offenses so she saw no reason why the woman was bringing it up again and again.

She makes a soft squeak as her tits fling upwards from the repressed bra, displaying their bountiful flesh and all their glory. It was still an emberrassing scene to be done on her and in the environment it was all the more stressing. She was becoming quite uncomfortable- well she already was in this position. Having not been able to stand up straight, her sweating body was only only a single perspective of just how straining this was.

She had attempted to ignore the strain of her arms and bending posture but ignoring it only made it build further and further until she began gasping in discomfort. Several minutes of this would do that to a person. And perhaps Vera was intentionally trying to make her posture horrible. She really didn't understand this woman's methods of punishement. Physical stress wouldn't solve an issue of the mentality behind it, but it was certainly causing the discomfort Vera may be seeking. and to top it off after the egg vibrators were attached do her legs wobble beneath her, desperate to not let her shoulder dislocate on the spot.

"Gah! P-Please... y-you're... g-going to hurt me here!"

Mon Jul 06, 2009 12:10 am
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 63 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next