View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Jun 28, 2024 2:18 am

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 77 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 Working After Hours (Saur) 

Post Re: Working After Hours (Saur)
Her response threw him slightly off-balance and he paused after she finished. Unlike the others, this one's bravado didn't sound like bluff. No, this woman was definitely different than the rest. He enjoyed taunting his playthings, toying with them before finally using their, ultimately, willing bodies. He had learned a great deal about how humans react under stress from his time here. He had thought he was reaching the end of his research but it appeared there were still more mysteries to unlock. This woman apparently did not fit the mold. "Fascinating," he whispered quietly before speaking more clearly to her, "It looks like the school's leaders chose well with you, Miss...?" he left the obvious question hanging in the air.

Sat Jul 25, 2009 8:32 pm

The woman squirms a bit in her awkward position. It was less than comforting that the lizard between her thighs was making conversation. "Matsumoto," she answered, "Vera Matsumoto." She doubts the monster really cares for a student's name. They were just objects of amusement for these creatures and very little was going to change that. It did make her wonder how the human's of NICE labs managed to get such respect. Vera was unsure what the monster saw in her to make such a compliment. Perhaps it was just trying to soften her up with false hopes and praise before moving on to the feast.

Sat Jul 25, 2009 9:17 pm

"Vera...Saur. I'm sure there's a file on me somewhere," he said, laughing, mostly to himself. Taking a different approach, his tongue began moving up her thighs again while his hands continued their exploration of her tight ass. As she squirmed a little on top of him, it occurred to him that he could learn quite a bit from this one, provided he approached this right.

"So tell me," he said, continuing the stream of conversation, "how exactly does one become a Head Girl?" Somewhere in the middle of his question, his tongue floated over her panty-clad sex, rubbing the lacey material against her lips.

Sat Jul 25, 2009 9:40 pm

She would not doubt it. There were files on several monsters on the island. Such knowledge was on a need to know basis, they could not tell all their secrets to her even as a head girl.

Vera shivers as the forked tongue returned to gliding along her inner thigh. The teasing muscle grew bolder as it pushes up against her still covered netherlips. A soft gasp leaves her lips as the fabric of her panties rubs against her tender sex. Pleasing shivers up and down her body. Her body was thoroughly trained for pleasing the Headmaster which only made the monster attacks all the more intense.

"Nngh.. Headmaster," she said softly, "You would have to ask him. He chooses who can be a Head Girl."

Sat Jul 25, 2009 10:05 pm

"Ah...human after all," he taunted as she gasped softly. His tongue drifted back to the inside of her thighs. "How did you become a Head girl then? What did you do to attract his attention?" he asked again, trying to keep her talking. Soft bites were interspersed with his words as his became more insistent on her backside, pulling her forward slightly into his mouth.

Before she could answer, his tongue drifted back to her panties, the inquisitive muscle dragging up and down along her sex.

Sat Jul 25, 2009 10:30 pm

"Nngh.." her body arched gently as the tongue drags against her damp undergarment. "N-Nothing," she answered back, "H-He called for me..." Who was she to question the Headmaster's taste? Who he picks tends to be most appealing women out of the student body. There was other qualifications but she did not know them. High grades, compliant, it could be many things.

A soft hiss sounds as the teeth continue to nip at her inner thighs. The monster was teasing her. She is going to be here all night much to her frustration.

Sat Jul 25, 2009 10:43 pm

"All these students and he chose you. You must have done something..." he trailed off. His tongue only left her panties now when he spoke. Up and down it went, slowly but insistently for now. "What exactly does a Head girl do anyway? As far as I can tell, you're just a traitor that turns other students over to monsters." Before she could answer, his tongue slid under panties, pushing the lacy garment aside as the forked tip of his tongue fluterring smoothly down the length of her lips.

Sat Jul 25, 2009 10:55 pm

Vera took long deep breaths to help cool her heated body. "If you are so curious, go talk to the headmaster," she hissed, "I'm sure he can answer all your questions. Now are you done or you going to waste my time all night? Some people have class to attend tomorrow."

She had better things to do than be teased while being asked questions. If he wanted answers so bad, he was going to have to pick one or the other. The Head Girl was not about to willingly give answers while it continues to wag it's tongue between her thighs.

The woman squirms again as she feels the thin forked tip of his tongue flicker along her puffing netherlips. Her sex glistened with light arousal as the beast continues to torment her.

Sat Jul 25, 2009 11:23 pm

He had to laugh in spite of himself. She definitely had spirit. All the better, those types were always the most fun. "Pity...I'll get it out of you eventually," he said. Opting against taunting her further, he went back to work on her sex with renewed vigor. His tongue rolling firmly up and down her lips, aided by her own juices now as the insistent muscle briefly split her lips.

Sat Jul 25, 2009 11:33 pm

Doubtful, she thought to herself. Her refusal to answer his questions made him focus on the task at hand. Better to get it over with. It was not like the monster would just let her go.

Vera's hands clench and unclench slowly as she continues to sit on the monster's face. The tongue grew bolder as it lightly parts her netherlips. The forked tip tickles her senses sending tingling feelings up into her loins. The woman gasps softly as her body tenses from the constant teasing.

Sat Jul 25, 2009 11:42 pm

He could feel her body responding as her thighs tightened slightly and her hands curled into fists before releasing. He smiled, the sooner he got everything he wanted, the faster she would leave. If she was as stubborn as he thought she was, it was going to be a long, long night for her. However, first things first, his hands began to roam up and down her thighs, caressing her ass then down the top of her thighs and back to squeezing her ass. His tongue, encouraged by her growing wetness, slid deeper between her lips, fully stroking her inner lips now as he stoked her arousal.

Sat Jul 25, 2009 11:48 pm

The woman squirms as the tongue slides into her body, stroking and tasting her moistened inner walls. Strands of silver hair fall before her face as soft gasps continue to leave her lips. There was no denying her body. She was growing aroused but there was little she could do to douse the flames. The Head Girl knew better than any student that these creature's were experts at what they do. It would not be long before she melts like butter before the lizardman.

Sat Jul 25, 2009 11:55 pm

It was obvious now that his attentions were getting to her. Whatever she might say, he knew she couldn't resist forever. Pulling his tongue out, the agile member slid up and down her wet sex, the tip soon found her clit, the little button still partially hidden but available to his skilled touches. He circled it once before flicking it back and forth over it, his attentions drawing it out from it's hood. His hands now gripped her cheeks firmly, spreading them then pressing them together as he massaged her backside, enjoying the feel of her firm muscles under his hands.

Sun Jul 26, 2009 12:05 am

"Ahh!" it was like a bolt of lightning to her senses. The teasing circle of his tongue brought the tender nub to life only to be lashed by the very same muscle. Sparks flew as it kept flicking the swelling pearl. A low groan leaves Vera's lips as her clitoris stands at full attention for the monster. She could feel the bundle of nerves throbbing rapidly as heated blood flows into the tender flesh.

Sun Jul 26, 2009 12:10 am

The little pearl jumped immediately in response to his caresses. Zeroing in on it, his tongue flicked smoothly over the little bunde of nerves as he drew an unwilling groan from her lips. Back and forth and up and down, he went, driving her to the edge of her first orgasm before backing off. Smoothly, his tongue drifted down her lips and back to her hips, leaving a wet trail along the line where her hips met her thighs. Giving her a chance to back away from the edge, his tongue continued to explore under her skirt as he licked her smooth skin, enjoying the slightly salty taste.

Even as his tongue backed off, the tip of his tail had begun to creep up the front of her dress, it's tip lightly touching her covered breasts as he learned her body. Her uniform didn't do her justice, he decided as he felt the firm fullness of her tits. He didn't linger on her chest however as the tip continued it's journey towards her neck...

Sun Jul 26, 2009 12:33 am
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 77 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next