View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Jun 30, 2024 8:13 am

Reply to topic  [ 58 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Discovery (for Pia) 

Post Re: Discovery (for Pia)
Pia kicked and fought in panic as the tentacles flowed over her like a soft, living avalanche.
"No, no! Please! Get out of my mind! Get out of my mind!". The frightened blonde had a healthy fear of telepathic monsters. She was always afraid that once they managed to get into her mind, they could alter or damage something. She feared insanity and mind-control much more than she feared being raped. And she did fear rape a great deal.

"Book? What book? Do you mean the cylinder? The scroll case? I did not mean to steal anything! Please let me go!". Pia had not immediately connected her assailant with the mysterious creature alluded to in her texts, she was much to frightened.
Her voice trailed off to a whimper. Pia twisted and shook her head to avoid the tentacle exploring her face.

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Astrid, red scarf of the Tramps.

Mon Aug 24, 2009 1:58 pm
Profile YIM

One tentacle had slipped up her green top from it's bottom, another fanning against the hem of her shorts just prior to dipping out of sight. The tentacles seemed to be everywhere as they had wriggled about soft flesh entwining about her struggling body, hands reaching out to her breasts as they flowed against the green material of her shirt and over the definitive curve of her breasts while his tentacle still had been wriggling up her chest.

He had mulled over her words a moment, sensing the fear that had climbed up into her mind before he responded in turn in the only way that he knew how as he had lacked the vocal chords to do so.

Very well, I'll make that concession even if I don't have too. He lied more to place her at a small measure of ease as he used his mind to riffle through her own until he had found what he had been looking for exerting a little force upon her mind to calm it, well just a little seeing how terrifying such an experience could be.

No, no, I didn't mean the scroll and could care less about it, rather I meant the book that you are in the process of researching.

While he spoke tentacles had gripped her shirt, shredding it, her bra had been revealed to his eyes and he had seemed to draw in the material as if seeing it for the first time before taking hold of the back of the garment with a tentacle a tugging against it as he withdrew the shredded garment from the blond.

Character Listing

Summoned or not, the god will come.

Mon Aug 24, 2009 2:48 pm

Pia screamed a little more and tried to grab her bra as it was torn off. Futilely, as her breasts bounced loose when it was ripped away from her.
Still trying to cever her breast as well as she was able, Pia kicked as hard at her assailant as she could, but calmed down a little due to the mental urgings.

"Are.. are you.. that creature?", she asked, her voice quivering. She had almost dismissed her last line of research as a red herring. Speculation about lost texts that might be connected to another supposed text, written on an island that never existed, and even if it did, had dissappeared long ago. It seemed a too long shot.
I guess even a clock that has stopped is right twice a day.

"And the ruins..?".

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Mon Aug 24, 2009 7:21 pm
Profile YIM

His eyes had roamed to her breasts as they had been freed for his eyes to feast on, though she struggled against the hold his tentacles had on her in efforts to cover herself. So soft. his tentacle roamed against her chest as it slithered against her while others had restrained her.

He had noticed that she calmed down enough to voice her questions, his mind flipping through her own to check if he had been the one in question before moving to answer.

Yes, it is I. Aegir that your work must have pointed out. I would have forgotten about that if it weren't for my eidetic memory. To tell you the truth I don't know about these ruins, they are a complete mystery to me and could be from a civilization long forgotten or could be part of an older culture ... I don't have those answers regretfully.

Tentacles grasped then ripped into her shorts even as he communicated to her drawing them down her legs, the tendrils about his mouth still wriggled as if consisting of a life of her own. His hands brushed down against her sides, then abruptly swept upward to knock aside her hands, observing her breasts before his hands closed in around those orbs as he squeezed those orbs against his fingers prior to rubbing them with the palms of his hands, he watched on as another tentacle winded up one of her legs like a climbing serpent as it made its way to her panty covered sex.

Character Listing

Mon Aug 24, 2009 8:49 pm

Huh? Ægir? Like the giant of the sea? Husband of Ran, who catches the drowned in her net?
Pia had not heard the name in the text she had been reading, but she knew her mythology well enough to connect the dots. Her academic musings were interrupt, however, when her shorts were pulled of her.

"No! Don't! Please don't!", she yelled, panic taking over once again. "Let go of meeeee!"
She struggled and fought as well as she could, a hard task against so many tentacles. Her soft breast shook as she tried to escape Aegir's grip, and her chest heaved each time she gathered air in her lungs for another scream.

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Tue Aug 25, 2009 11:21 am
Profile YIM

Yes, like the God of the sea. Who do you think began those rumors?

But as he waited for an answer he heard her screams, his mind calculating as he thought about matters that had been raised. He had always told himself that if he was given a good enough reason he would let his prey go, that is if he had received a good enough reason which he had yet to hear.

Why? Why should I just let you go?

The tentacle that had been working up her leg stopped when it grasped her panties, eyes gazing down at what he was doing as he tore the garment away as easily as one would rip into the wrapping of a Christmas gift.

Another tentacle had moved to her clit as his eyes lifted enough to watch her swaying breasts as they jiggled and bounced. The tentacle between her thighs brushed against her clit lightly, his compound mind reaching into hers then to stimulate her pleasure centers as he did so.

Character Listing

Tue Aug 25, 2009 1:34 pm

"Please let me go! Because.. you see.. Look! I just want to go home! I won't tell anyone you are here.. Promise!"
Pia knew she did not have a lot to bargain with, so begging seemed the best alternative. Not that she excpected an ancient monster to take much pity in her.

The ripping of her panties kind of proved this. Pia's struggling reached a new level of franticness. She kicked ant twised a bit more.
"No, no, no, no, don't.. I don't want t..Ohhhhhhhhhh..."

The tentacle had reached her tender spot, just as its subconcious manipulation made her more responsive. She could feel a pleasant warmth spread out from her pussy.

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Thu Aug 27, 2009 8:06 pm
Profile YIM

But you can tell the world about me, though proof of my existence would be hard to come by I suppose.

He knew of the emotion of pity and perhaps would be moved to display it, though not today. He flicked her nub against his touch while his hand fanned over her breasts as they took in those fantastic orbs with a squeeze, a burbling purr escaping his lips as he brought a tentacle up to her face, removing her glasses to place them on his, lacking ears and a nose in the conventional sense he had to hold them in place up to his face as he looked through those lens.

His vision blurred over as he looked through them, wondering how anyone could look out of them and see the world as clearly as he saw it now, well maybe not that good but still ...

A tentacle moved to caress her labia as it flowed up and down her slit as the other still played with her sacred place, his mind entering into the pleasure centers of her own a little bit more fiercely than before, his stiff aching cocks straining as if for release beneath the tentacles that had comprised his legs.

Character Listing

Thu Aug 27, 2009 8:28 pm

"No, don't take my glasses! I need those.. please! Don't break them.."
Pia's voice had a touch of fear. While her eyesight was not that bad, she was pretty myopic, and did fear loosing her glasses and getting lost. Luckily, Aegir did not seem to intend to break them. Instead he put them on himself. Pia would have laughed and found it funny, had the situation been less scary.

"No, I don't want it, don't touch me.. there.. ahhhhh.." Pia tried to protest as her breasts and pussy were being groped. Once again, Aegir's subconscious manipulation worked. Just as she was gathering the strenght to kick at him, she instead found her belly flooded with warmth, and her little cunt gettin moister and ever so slightly wider, preparing for the coming invasion like a blossom spreading its petals for the sun.

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Fri Aug 28, 2009 1:23 pm
Profile YIM

Like a fish out of water Aegir could feel her struggles and fear. He had heard her words, sensed the fear emitting from her as he took her glasses. He had felt her response in lashing out budding up but did nothing about it, not fearing a simple kick any, a kick that his body was likely to absorb. But he had not had to worry about that as pleasure rippled over her senses again, her body opening up to the pleasure it had been receiving as his trio of cocks had erupted into view.

The center cock had been thicker and longer than the others, the others that had flanked it being a mere 6" in length while that central one had been 16" in length. Almost instinctually he grabbed a hold of her tighter with his tentacles, the tip of his central shaft rubbing against her pussy as he pulled a tentacle away from it, as if he were collecting enough of her juices against the tip before lightly entering her through a little push.

A greater thrust had erupted in her mind as he launched a telepathic attack against her pleasure centers again. This time he contrasted the slow movements of his body by roughly assaulting her pleasure centers as he spent a moment rippling inside her.

The portion of himself that had pressed inside her had rippled. Shrinking severely his shaft then expanding it to its proper size he used his compression talents to best effect as he touched the walls of her pussy that snuggly surrounded him.

Character Listing

Fri Aug 28, 2009 3:29 pm

The reality of the situation was that Pia was fighting on two fronts. One against the tentacles, and one against the subtle mental impulses. Fighting off one was hard enough, fighting against both meant she had to loose. It was just a question of time.

"Oh no! You can't put that into me!", she shouted as she saw the big cock, more than a feet long. Her terror did not lessen when she realized it was one of three.
Pia bucked to avoid the penetration, but being trapped like she was, she probably achieved little but to give Aegir a better feel of her moving muscles.

"Ahh- ahhhh- oh my!". Pia's wet vagina offered little resitance. "Aaahhhh! It-it is growing!?" The widening organ inside her, stretching her vagina caused a overpowering mixture of pleasure and pain.

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Fri Aug 28, 2009 4:09 pm
Profile YIM

Like the volume dials of a radio he dialed down her pain receptors while simultaneously dialing up her pleasure centers. Her muscles spearing around him he burbled out a moan from his lips, the wound coming off as bubbly in nature.

He had ignored her protests as they streamed from her lips, his shaft digging in a little further though obviously not completely. It had been rare that he used all of himself figuring that the human anatomy hadn't been designed to accommodate his length and girth without straining under the pressure. Fortunately for her sake he had been a being of pleasure and not one to care overly much about his own gratification. Sure it had been great to cum, though his sensitive tip could do that alone if stimulated enough. He had been more focused in pleasing his victims, wanted or in most cases like now, unwanted.

Reaching out to her as his shaft throbbed inside her like an elastic band.Yes, I suppose that you'd experience it as growing larger ... but there are other tricks that I am capable of.

Hands slide up her body taking the weight of her mounds in them, his head dipping down as his mouth opened, his four mouth tendrils quavering this way and that as an elongated tongue spooled out of his mouth dancing around her aeroles.

Character Listing

Fri Aug 28, 2009 10:37 pm

"H-h-hurting me! Ahh! Hurting but.. ooohhh.. but.. g-g-good..."

Pia's mind was swimming in a turmoil of sensation as the trobbing cock inside her swelled. Somehow, the pain had been growing and then suddenly subsided, as a wave hitting the beach and returning to the ocean. A tide of pleasure rose in its stead.
The contrast of the emotions made Pia thow her head back as she ghasped for air, and her vaginal muscles almsot ripple in response.

Pleasure or not, Pia turned her face away in fear as Aegir decended upon her bonteous chest. To Pia, it was as if his face split apart. As the wet tongue caressed her chest, it would no doubt taste the sweat from her brisk walk in the hot air. Responding to the touch her nipples hardened like small pink rocks.

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Sat Aug 29, 2009 5:46 pm
Profile YIM

The taste of her rolled against his tongue as he took in the taste of salt and sweat. He could sense the change inside her as he felt her warm muscles collide against him, forming another burbling gasp from his lips, his shaft now moving in circular motions inside her as it moved inside the warmth of her canal.

Her nipples hardened into small points, his hand going to her neglected breast as he fondled it in his hand, the other still being lapped at by his tongue even as her head turned away from him exposing her nevk to his other hand that had brushed against her, finger tips basking in the warmth of her flesh while he used his tentacles to curl over her hips to stabilize her better, others still upon her wrists and ankles as he held onto her.

He moved a little faster in her tight hole hardly able to do what he had been doing with his cock do to her tightness that had been rapped around him. His hand squeezed at her breast, feeling its fullness against his hand as if he had been sampling its weight against his palm.

He had prepare himself mentally for what was to come as he organized his thoughts better preparing to inject them into her mind.

Character Listing

Sat Aug 29, 2009 6:11 pm

"Ahhhh- ahhhh! Ah-ah-ah!"

Pia's mouth was a wide circle framed by pink lips. Her oaning was deep and slow at first, as Aegir's cock ground in her wet pussy like a pestle, then became more high pitched and faster as he picked up the pace.

At times, her moans where replaced with more mewling souds, especially when the tougue at her nipple did a particulary deft move.

"Ahhh! Ooohh! Mmmmm...."

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Mon Aug 31, 2009 6:17 pm
Profile YIM
Reply to topic   [ 58 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next