View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Oct 01, 2024 8:23 am

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 93 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 7  Next
 Late Night's Swim [For Narissa] 

Post Re: Late Night's Swim [For Narissa]
Upon her grasping his own hand, Troy smiled as he held on to her hand and said with a laugh. "Ha, gotcha!" And abruptly, he pulled Narissa off the poolside and into his arms, the act sending them splashing away into the pool. The demon grinned on the inside, pleased that his plan had worked well so far, even after she had declined his invitation. But even then, he was still more than prepared for it.

Taking care to keep Narissa's head above the water, Troy laughed with a youthful exuberance, trying to keep the wide grin on his face controlled. "Sorry about that, I just couldn't resist..." Giving her a pouting look, he tried his best to look pathetic. "Don't kill me, I don't think the cleaning crew would be happy to find a body in the pool..."

Thu Aug 27, 2009 7:14 pm

Location: *salutes* Narissa at your service! . . . .wait. . .
(Dang! I accidentally pressed save rather than submit and I didn't save X_X)

The sudden tug on her arm unbalanced her as she felt herself dip, soon falling into the pool. Screaming, she flailed around a bit until she resurface, noting Troy's secure hold. Whatever hopes she had on staying dry had sunk.

Indigo strands of hair stuck plastered to either sides of her cheeks. The plaid cotton pajama's? Soaked up chlorine so much they began to float above her while she wore it, creating unwanted windows and gaps to her midrift and chest if angled right.

"Troy!" His apology could not have saved him any soon as spouted it out. The sincher was the pouty face, ridicoulous on any other face than a toddler, he pulled it off marvelously. She found herself chuckling in spite of herself.

"Still! That was mean!" But any bite that was meant for her words were absent as her smile stood out some more.

Charachter listing :D
~~~~~~~
DBZ parody

Nappa: Vegeta! What does the scouter say about her bust size?!
Vegeta:It's . . .ITS OVER NINE-THOUSAND!!!!

*gets mauled for bad joke*

Thu Aug 27, 2009 7:32 pm

The young man couldn't help but nod. "Mean, yeah, but fun as hell. Beside, it's better to have fun whenever you can, than to live life on life's terms." He laughed as he started pushing his legs toward the poolside again, allowing Narissa' back to lean against the side. He also made sure to not make any attempts to even accidentally touch her in an inappropriate way nor to give her any reason to suspect any ill plans he had in mind. After all, he was enjoying drawing her deeper and deeper into his lies. Now, to see her reaction...

"Beside, I didn't want you to go." Troy added in a soft voice, arms still around her waist as a means of support... and to prevent her from escaping easily. Oh, for all his cruelty, he dearly loved toying with mortals, whenever with his illusionary world or with just simple but well-timed lies. And he would enjoy building up her image of him before utterly shattering that. And he would make her wish she had never decided to sneak out of her room.

Thu Aug 27, 2009 8:01 pm

Narissa-- much to the surprise of many-- gained a darker shade to her cheeks. Looks like she could blush afterall. Pressed gently against the pool's rough wall yet held securly in Troy's warm arms, his words were what tipped her over the line of composure as she held her arms in front of her.

No male was ever able to get this close to her, and the priemtive act from him left her more unbalanced than she was before. She didn't know how to act, what to say, or even think.

Her pajamas were much forgotten in this roller coaster. She felt flustered yet steady, breathless yet settled.

"But . . .Didn't you say we'd get in trouble?" were one of the few strands of reasoning she was able to grasp.

~~~~~~~
DBZ parody

Thu Aug 27, 2009 8:12 pm

Smiling softly at the flustered Narissa, Troy shrugged as he spoke the rallying words of any champion of a fun and relaxed lifestyle. "Who cares?" Holding the black student a bit closer to him as he played on his unknowingly captive's feelings. He certainly was a master at doing so, and could play most people like a fiddle easily. Now to initiate the next part of his dastardly plan... "But if you rather not get into trouble... There's a spa in the back, way out of sight. They wouldn't be able to see us if they did come and check the pools."

Hopefully this girl would take the bait, and he was rather confident that even if she didn't, he would still manage to convince her with a few more words meant to pluck at her heart's strings. "How about it? It's kinda fun and spontaneous, isn't it? A bit reckless, maybe... But I want to see you having fun and enjoy life. Is that such a bad thing?" Beautiful, just beautiful. He should be getting a damn Emmy for this, the demon thought to himself privately.

Thu Aug 27, 2009 8:29 pm

"No." Did she just say that? Narissa couldn't believe that the words had fallen from her own full lips. "I can't . . .Not because of rules or anything but, " She couldn't even pull herself to finish the sentence, not even push away from Troy as she floated between him and the pool wall. It was just . . . unsettling . . .

She bit on her inner lip, conflicted by the decision. "I can't," she repeated.

~~~~~~~
DBZ parody

Thu Aug 27, 2009 8:36 pm

"How come?" True to someone who lived like Troy did, someone who was unobstructed by morals and ethics and instead chose to live according to his whims, he didn't really understand why people would say that word 'no'. To someone like Troy, much like a river that pressed on no matter what, smooth and tranquil when nothing stood in his way and wild and turbulent at the least suggestion of a barrier. To the demon, 'No' was far too alien a word for it, especially for someone wrought out of temptation.

"Why can't you?" The young man asked again, not really questioning why she couldn't but rather why she would decline instead. It really did appear as if he didn't understand at all why anyone would not allow themselves to enjoy fun. And once more, Troy gave Narissa his pouting look, hoping to change her mind. And in a rather cute voice, he added, "Pretty please, with a cherry on the top?"

Thu Aug 27, 2009 8:45 pm

'Oh, okay.'

The words could never leave her mouth. When Narissa looked up into his eyes again, he was pouting cutely once more. Even unnerved, she could help but pull back a smile on one side.

One minute he's on the edge of life, daring, and daring her to do the same.

The next, he's pouty like a child to get his way . . .

All together of what she knew of him, what little she did know, didn't seem to be consistant on how he was acting. It didn't run together.

"I . . . I think I should go," she said, gently pushing against his bare chest, a blush still on her face from the feel of him. "It's late."

~~~~~~~
DBZ parody

Thu Aug 27, 2009 8:53 pm

'Gahhh...' The demon sighed to himself, surprised at her ability to resist temptation so far. Well, it all came down to this now. This was really his final strategy, the only one left in his arsenal that worked with his lies well enough. In essence, it was a 'last resort' move that he did not often use in the past. But now... "All right, all right, can't make you stay when you got to go, can I? That'd just make me an hypocrite. Here, let me help you outta the pool." Troy gave her a smile before pressing his hands on her waist, planning on picking her up and putting her back down onto the hard tiles.

But suddenly, a jangling sound began sounding out in the hall, pretty close to the swimming pool. "Crap, someone's coming! Get up and run!" Troy spoke in a whisper as he got Narissa out and began pushing on the tiles, pulling himself out too. "Come on! Or stay if you wanna get in trouble!" He laughed softly as he picked up the towel, excited by the dangerous situation, and began running toward the other side of the room toward the only other way out.

Last edited by Forny on Thu Aug 27, 2009 9:33 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Thu Aug 27, 2009 9:02 pm

Panic seized her as her breath hitched. Any previous suspicions died as a new predicament showed itself.

Attempting to push herself up, the extra water weight made things difficult as she made her self stand.

'I can't believe this is happening!' she screamed in her mind as she ran after Troy as best she could.

Stomp slosh slap, stomp slosh slap. The sounds of her escape was amplified with the pajama's heaviness, easily clinging to her form, her bottoms, with their worn spandex band, had to be continously pulled up as they dragged down further down from her belly button every other step.

"Troy! Wait up!" she hissed to the male ahead as she continued to follow.

~~~~~~~
DBZ parody

Thu Aug 27, 2009 9:12 pm

Stopping quickly to look at Narissa, Troy could see that she was having a hard time keeping up with him because of her pajamas being wet. Moving to place his arm around her waist, the young man pulled her along with him, using his strength to help her keep up. Whoever it was on their rounds sounded as if they were getting closer as the noises got stronger and stronger.

The two reached the other door, and Troy pushed on it hard, but it wouldn't budge. The door was, unfortunately for them, locked and from the outside, making it difficult to open it. "Damn it!" He whispered as he tried pushing on the door again, and turned back to look at the other door as footsteps could be heard now on the outside hallway's hard surface.

Looking over Narissa' head at a side door, Troy sighed. "Please don't be locked, please!" He muttered as he went toward that door, pulling the student along with him. Luckily this time, it wasn't locked at all as Troy swung it wide open and pulled them both into the smaller room, which appeared as what seemed to be a dimly-lit office space, most likely for the staff or even for the lifeguards. Thinking fast, Troy closed the door quickly, flipping the lock on. "You all right?" The young man breathed with relief as he looked at Narissa, handing her the towel he had taken with him in their escape.

Thu Aug 27, 2009 9:33 pm

"Yeah. Just heavy," she chuckled at the unintended pun. Graciously taking hold of the towel, the same one she gave him, she wrapped it around her shoulders to keep warm from herself. Like coming out of water, anything that remained took on a chillier temperature than what it was taken from.

Goosebumps ran up her arm as she remained quiet, attempting to not bring attention to the room from whoever was outside.

"Other than that, I'm fine." Taking the time to study where she was, it resembled much like an employee's section. Dimly lit and hopefully, the light wouldn't attract the person outside.

~~~~~~~
DBZ parody

Thu Aug 27, 2009 9:45 pm

'Perfect, just perfect.' The demon smiled to himself, pleased with how the situation was going now. Of course, there was no such staff checking around, but rather, he had simply formed a being out of water and given it the appearance of being a staff member. It wasn't really his thing but... Desperate times called for desperate measures.

Footsteps approached closer to them. Troy gave a slight grunt, annoyed that it wasn't time to relax yet. Grabbing Narissa' wrist, he pulled her toward him, and placed themselves right in the corner beside the door, just in time as what sounded like a key being entered. The door creaked open, as Troy leaned up against the wall, holding Narissa close to him. A moment passed before whoever it was flicked the dim lights off and shut the door behind him, locking it up again.

Not daring to relax just yet, Troy waited for the footsteps to die away, before breathing in relief again. "Phew, that was close."

Thu Aug 27, 2009 9:57 pm

When the office worker opened the door, she had more than being quite to combat with. With her wet close pressed against her, Troy's warm swimmer's body wrapped around her, she had to work to keep her own heartbeat from being heard throughout the room.

The sound of the door closing, the worker likely satisfied with the supposed emptiness of the room, and the click of the locking mechanism sounding. She was finally able to relax a little, unintentionally leaning back in Troy's embrace.

"Yeah. Waaay close."

~~~~~~~
DBZ parody

Thu Aug 27, 2009 10:06 pm

Still panting with relief, Troy looked down at Narissa, seeming a bit conscious about their closeness. Deciding to have a bit more of fun with her before dropping the act, the demon decided to bring this issue up. Troy chuckled as he kept on looking at Narissa. "Speaking of close, you're really leaning into it." He said with a smile, knowing it would make her blush again, and likely fluster her as well.

With the second man he had created, the demon made sure he was quite a ways away from the student, way out of her hearing, before he released his control on him. The man abruptly melted into water, splashing water all over the hard floor of the hallway. One loose end, tied up. Now to deal with the 'starlet' of their little scenario...

Thu Aug 27, 2009 10:24 pm
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 93 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 7  Next