View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Jun 30, 2024 7:13 pm

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 75 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Mountainridge Encounters (for Narissa) 

Location: *salutes* Narissa at your service! . . . .wait. . .
Post Re: Mountainridge Encounters (for Naissa)
Unable to forsee the return control on her body, including the painful sting of from her only weapon being whipped from her hand, she had instinctivly attempted to move back from the beast.

Attempting to backpedal from the mauve colored thing, her ankles stopped short while the rest of her leaned back normally. Flailing, she felt herself fall back on her rump, the uncomfortable gravel of the landslide biting into her bottom, sullyining her skirt. Speaking of . . .

When she had fallen, with her legs already parted for stability on the slope, it had her flashing her (regular, her school undies were still in the wash today) purple underwear towards the monster while leaned back on her hands.

Still preoccupied with her inability to move, she tugged on her trapped ankles, not concerned with her falling away skirt.

"Go away!"

Charachter listing :D
~~~~~~~
DBZ parody

Nappa: Vegeta! What does the scouter say about her bust size?!
Vegeta:It's . . .ITS OVER NINE-THOUSAND!!!!

*gets mauled for bad joke*

Wed Sep 09, 2009 1:26 am

But he had not listened to her words, the tentacles wrapped about her ankles only tightened instinctively as she had tried to pull away from him. His eyes spreading over her, namely gazing between her parted thighs, another tentacle squirming its way towards her prone form in order to wrap itself about her cotton panties in a vice-like grip. A sharp tug and he could hear the ripping of fabric filling his eardrums as he tore the garment away.

Almost instantly another tentacle had sprung between her thighs to rub its tip against the slit of her sex. Other tentacles streamed towards her upper limbs. coiling around her left wrist while missing the mark on her right one.

Instead he had grasped at her school blouse with a tentacle, bunching up the fabric like a fist would as he ripped a fraction of it.

No. His answer had been simple and to the point as he went about restraining her as best as he could.

Character Listing

Summoned or not, the god will come.

Wed Sep 09, 2009 1:50 am

(Dude . . . This is like the third time I realized it and forgoten but you mispelled Narissa. lol)

When she saw another tentacle dipping towards her, she tried to pull herself away with her still free arms, its only affect was feeling the grip on her ankles increase, almost warning her who was in charge here.

Certainly not her.

It came as a ripping sound, then a tear as she felt the fabric being yanked from her thighs, a burning sting from the indian burn like tug.

"No, my underwear!" she yelled, and even when the same type of tentacles latched on to her upper arms, she knocked her knees together, in an awkward fashion of keeping her most dire spots hidden. But it wasn't quick enough to block a lecherous tentacle from making its way to her slit, its warm surface pressed against her clit made her jump, instantly reopening her legs to not trap it in there.

Another one, she watch horrified as it tore down her blouse, revealing a satiny blue laced bra that matched her hair. Another unmentionable still in the wash.

"Please! You have the wrong person-- you don't want me!" she gave frantically, leaning back into the painful gravel that dug into her back as best she could to gain distance. The words were spewed randomly, but all else had failed now that she was caught.

~~~~~~~
DBZ parody

Wed Sep 09, 2009 4:06 am

Post Re: Mountainridge Encounters (for Narissa)
(sorry about that, poor vision and all, can barely see things as it is though I wnt back annd fixed it up for future posts)

But it is you that I want. After all I did go through the trouble of getting you here, alone and isolated or did you believe that you desired to go hiking here in the evening?

He explained himself a little as his mind entered into her own, playing with the pleasure centers of her mind, slowly dialing them up as he toyed with her clit, brushing against it with a tentacle. His eyes gazing down at her as another pair of tentacles had streamed towards her, one bounding about her wrists while another grabbed hold of the purple bra that had been exposed to his sight.

Sliding beneath the material of that bra he coiled his appendage around it before tugging against it shredding the garment as he had pulled his limb away.

Character Listing

Wed Sep 09, 2009 3:11 pm

(No problem, I kept forgetting to say it. hahaha)

What? Was this thing alluding that it was IT that made her want to go out this eve? Narissa's mind couldn't pervade the thought process. 'But that's impossible! I've never told anyone I was going hiking today!'

But the creature didn't seem patient to wait for her as more tentacles bee-lined for her, taking coling around her arms and one brave one had looped her bra, right where it met between the cups.

Riiiiipppp

"NO!" she pleaded, watching with disdain as her breast bounced freely from their raised constraints. "Don't you dare!" she said, feeling the same tentacle from her thighs press against her exposed clit, parting the with its smooth cool surface. The simple brush made her jump at.

"Take that out of there!" she said, flustered and surprised.

~~~~~~~
DBZ parody

Thu Sep 10, 2009 12:53 am

And you'll do what exactly? He questioned as he had gazed down upon her, white eyes drawing over the curve of her breasts as they bounced and swayed. Her demands of course had been unheeded as his tentacle still stroked against her sex looming close to her center.

Tendrils moved about his mouth in a quivering motion as he regarded her for a brief moment. His telepathic words entering into her mind. {color=#400000]Tell you what, if you can give me a good reason not to claim you then I'll desist.[/color]

He could read what had been in her mind, he sensing what was therein as he gloated. I implanted the thought of a hike into your mind bringing you to me rather than going to you.

Character Listing

Thu Sep 10, 2009 3:07 am

Hearing the offer to be let go was something she wasn't hesitant in thinking on a way to work.

I'm too fat? 'That has nothing to do with with what he has planned--Stupid.' The tentacle slidding up and down the slit of her sex was screwing with her thinking more than she'd like.

There was a better girl down the mountain? 'Stupid-- He's not the troll under the bridge with billy goat!'

"Um . . . I have herpes?"

The words slipped from her convoluted mind and out her mouth.

. . .

'That actually might work.' On the outside, she had a poker face, on the inside, she was rejoicing at her mind for coming up with such a reasonable and wonderful story that would get her free!

She just wish his eyes were with pupils; without them she couldn't tell if he was buying.

~~~~~~~
DBZ parody

Thu Sep 10, 2009 6:43 am

He hesitated for a moment. There had been only one student that he had coupled with that had any form of disease and that had been induced by a monsterous virus. He had peered into her mind in regards to the truth of the matter, searching though her memories as he thought about the ramifications of her words.

Not sure whether or not he could be effected by human viruses or not gave him pause as he mulled over the situation in his mind.

You lie. And to think you almost had me there.

He had felt the stirrings of her previous thoughts as she tripped over excuses. Of course, he could not fault her efforts in employing deception, he did so often enough in his time.

Tentacles gripped upon her limbs. a little firmer than before though not tight enough to cause her any harm. He had been unsure whether or not she would struggle against him further as he tore away her shreded garments tossing aside her shirt and bra as his tentacle between her legs had been joined by another stimulating her clit while the first rubbed up and down her slit.

I punish liars. Its been a long time ... let's see, how shall I go about this? He mumbled into her mind as if he were speaking to himself.

Character Listing

Thu Sep 10, 2009 2:34 pm

'I punish liars . . .'

Cold sweat broke out on her skin when she heard those thoughts. An icy fear gripped her heart, the thoughts, not coming to her in its voice . . . But of her mothers.

I can't believe you lied to me. And what?! Just so you can try and what? Just so you could go talk to friends I DON'T aproove of? I've raised you better than that . . .'

Narissa had become numb on the outside, her eyes unfocused with a flame burning within those obsidian retinas.

"I . . . I won't let you trap me!" With a sudden adrenaline of both fear and desperation, she began tugged back up the gravelly slope, sullying her skirt more the dusty ground, tentacle and all.

"I wont!" and with that she bent her neck and bit at the tentacle at her wrist viciously with sharp cannines.

~~~~~~~
DBZ parody

Thu Sep 10, 2009 6:38 pm

Look about you. You have a landslide in one direction, me in the other I do think that you are quite trap. He gloated into her mind, sipping freely on her thoughts he saw the flash of retaliation there to late.

He burbled out in pain as her teeth sank into the rubbery flesh of a tentacle, which instinctively coiled back away from her as if to cradle it against his body to protect it for further harm. Like a child touching a hot pot he found that he recoiled his limb, the others slackening against her as they too nearly recoiled .

Nearly instantly his high metabolism paid off as he began to rapidly heal before her eyes. His blood, a blackish ichor, had cloated before he had even brought that tentacle back to his body as blood cells pulsed through the appendage.

White eyes glared at her, more out of annoyance than in pain. While lashing out did fill his mind it had not been in his nature to lash out at her as impulse had dictated. Instead another tentacle came at her newly freed wrist to latch about it while the one on her left hand pulled her arm down to keep it away from her mouth.

Character Listing

Thu Sep 10, 2009 8:59 pm

"I've fought against worser odds!" Narissa contended, able to free one of her legs in his moment of lacks attention to it. Hobbeling up with the one free leg, she was able to stand.

Finally standing, she almost lost her balance when one of the tentacles tugged her arm down. "I have a better reason; If you don't dissist there's more where that came from!" she finished, sinching her promise with a snarl.

~~~~~~~
DBZ parody

Thu Sep 10, 2009 9:53 pm

Whatever anger had welled up inside him had evaporated in the face of her bold defiance as she got to her feet. His mouth tendrils flickered, waving about as he made a burbling sound, He had been laughing at her, the sound coming off like a bubbling stream spilling off of a ledge cascading into a waterfall.

Amusing, very amusing. You ought to have me believe that I stop toying with you.

His eyes rippled up against her as if studying her for signs of weakness. It had been as if he had been silently daring her to make the first move as he slithered forward, gravel crunching beneath the tentacles that comprised of his legs.

Character Listing

Fri Sep 11, 2009 2:08 am

A flinch.

That was all it took to gauge her reaction to her attaker's approach. It alone was enough for anyone to see she regretted. Pinching back her lips, she attempted to pull away, but with the tentacles there, leacing was not an option.

Taking a quick look of her surroundings, she found the stick much too far for her to reach, tethered and naked like that. If weren't for the tatters of her shirt framing her round breast, or the shokushu skirt that hid her pubic zone, it could have been worse.

But the gravel!

Could she have kicked it up at it and hit it in the eyes? It showed that it was not invincible, her teeth easilly puncturing its skin. So could she use its distraction to run the rest of the way down the slope?

'BUT I COULD BREAK SOMETHING!'

The gaping fear of the area had not abated, but her need to flee was soon overcoming it.

'Wait for it to get close enough,' she thought and, just a meter, it would be for its shower of pain!

~~~~~~~
DBZ parody

Fri Sep 11, 2009 11:38 pm

Encased in her mind he had milked in her thoughts. Surely it had not been fair to know what your adversary had been planning though Aegir had thought nothing of it as the talent came naturally to him. He did find himself toying with her though, his white eyes fluttering closed as he deliberately blinded himself but shutting off his sensory abilities by protecting them in such a simple way.

Instead he had relied heavily on his other senses, hearing and touch primarily though taste and smell had been upon that list as well. The taste that he used through the touch of his tentacles absorbing such a sense through osmosis.

Blinded he gave up access to the stick trying to maneuver himself in such a way that he had been between her and the rock slide that had only existed at his whim anyway through his illusions. He tried to quell the thought of her from tackling the rock slide in this way, tentacles flailing about blindly as they had attempted to latch onto her and grasp her before she had acted. Of course there had been options open to him though they all seemed much too easy for him to latch onto at the moment.

Character Listing

Sat Sep 12, 2009 1:05 am

(sorry for short post, couldn't think much for the reaction)

Narissa squirmed in the tentacle's grasp, unawares of the lost sight of the alien, its eyes already irisless.

Just when it had gotten closer, Narissa kicked up the gravel around her in a showering rain of pelting pebbles towards the alien. But was it affecting it other than giving it a view up her skirt each kick?

~~~~~~~
DBZ parody

Sun Sep 13, 2009 10:00 pm
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 75 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next