View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Jun 03, 2024 11:30 pm

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 137 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10  Next
 Proper Manners and Discipline (Leriana) 

Post Re: Proper Manners and Discipline (Leriana)
Oh don't worry about me. I'm already ahead in my class and part of my duties as a prefect is helping those who look like they could use a hand. Leriana's reply to Ryu's suggestion that she leave Ryu and go back to class was sweet, her voice friendly. Leriana meant every word, although Ryu's sudden concern for her being out of her own class triggered another alarm bell, especially considering what Leriana had just said. She definently had to talk with the teacher when the two reached class. But until that point she might as well stay friendly.

Your welcome, and it's really not a problem so don't worry about it. Leriana responded with a smile when Ryu thanked her. She continued to follow Ryu towards her classroom, soon she would have a chance to talk with Miss Young about Ryu and get her opinion on the red head. Just had to be patient for a few more minutes before the two would reach the classroom where Miss Young was probably in, or at least near to.

For a list of my chars go to here

I'm always up for a scene (well unless I'm already flat out of course) and don't hesitate to pm me if you would be interested in one

Fri Mar 19, 2010 3:40 pm

That's good to hear, I don't worry about it then. Ryu mentioned in a friendly tone as they continued walking. She had no possibility to keep them from entering the classroom in a minute or so as they began to close the distance between themselves and the red head's doom. Her mind told her to run as long as she was able to, but Leriana knew her name already so it wouldn't make a difference if she skipped class or simply let her teacher tell the prefect the reason why she had been around and what she had been ordered to get, the guitar case made it so much harder for her to guess what exactly would happen to her. Possibly detention, though her teacher wasn't as harsh as other beings.

Leriana had been around, a prefect, and Ryu knew that such people would be able to punish her instead of being punished by her teacher. At this thought they reached the classroom, no sound could be heard at all as the student were in other rooms and tried to work quietly and most likely out of the teacher's view. So, here we are, just drop it where I do. Ryu said as she gestured to the door and stepped inside the open room where she placed the things on the teacher's desk and the guitar case on the ground, appearantly Miss Young wasn't around but obviously returned in that instant as she stepped inside as well. Perfect timing... *sigh*

Fri Mar 19, 2010 4:27 pm

Leriana followed Ryu with a friendly expression on her face. She was silent as they walked along, a slight smile on her face. It didn't take long for the pair of students to reach Ryu's classroom, although it was very quiet for a classroom. At least to Leriana it was. The fact the classroom was empty was the reason, although Leriana did spot the teachers roll and other personal effects on the desk so she would be back soon. She placed the box she was carrying next to the two Ryu had placed and opened her mouth to ask Ryu if she knew where Miss Young was.

Just before she did however the teacher returned. Leriana smiled at her warmly the moment she stepped into the classroom. After a few seconds to recover from the shock at seeing Leriana standing in her classroom. And not only that but next to one of her more troubling students.

Good evening Miss Young.

And good evening to you as well Leriana. Congratulations on becoming a prefect ... although what did that disrespectful brat Ryu do this time?

The moment Miss young asked her question, and called Ryu a disrespectful brat, Leriana's smile faded and her gaze shifted to Ryu. Her eyes hardened with a cold anger as she suddenly started glaring at the red head who had lied to her. And not only that the label disrespectful implied that Ryu had insulted or talked back to Miss Young. If there was any rule Leriana enforced strictly it was that teachers were to be respected. Any student Leriana caught being disrespectful to a teacher was going to suffer for it ... and Leriana had been wanting to find a reason to give Ryu a detention anyway.

Ryu, perhaps you would like to tell me just why you had to collect some things for Miss Young. And I would strongly advise against trying to deceive me or lie to me again.

I'm always up for a scene (well unless I'm already flat out of course) and don't hesitate to pm me if you would be interested in one

Sat Mar 20, 2010 11:21 am

Oh God, no. It was like her whole world had been destroyed in an instant as Miss Young mentioned that she was in fact disrespectful, she had been discovered and it seemed like Leriana wasn't happy about it either. Something in her mind told Ryu to get out of there, those eyes of the prefect revealed something she had no idea what it would mean for her. The first prefect she dealt with and she got caught in the worst place right in front of the teacher. She thought about it for a moment as Leriana wanted her to tell the truth, but she decided it would be the best to tell her anyway though it may end up worse.

Yeah, all right. I had to collect some things for her due the fact I insulted her several times the past weeks and played pranks on her, I thought they were sort of funny so I don't see what's the matter anyway. And today... well, I didn't want to insult her with such a word, but I called her a bitch after I disturbed the lesson one or two times and she wanted me to stay quiet.

It was the horrible truth, but Leriana wanted to hear it. All the time the red head had kept her figure of a cheerful girl, but this may cause some things she didn't like. Ryu could feel herself blush the tiniest bit, but it wouldn't matter in such a case. She was in a lot of trouble anyway and she thought she was going to make it out of there with a simple punishment like gathering boxes, but it appeared there were more issues now that such a disciplined prefect was close to them.

Sat Mar 20, 2010 11:35 am

Leriana's eyes narrowed as Ryu confessed what she had done. Any trace of compassion or mercy was gone in those narrow slits, all that her gaze held was anger and hatred. She would make Ryu pay for acting in such a manner to a teacher. But she couldn't just drag her straight off to 'her' room in the basement. Well without doing one thing first. In each teachers desk their was a single drawer that held the detention notices, and it was with one of those in mind that Leriana turned away from Ryu and stepped around to the teachers side of the desk. She opened the drawer and borrowed a pen before quickly filling out the form. She checked the name and spelling against the teachers roll before turning back to Ryu, and Miss Young.

She walked towards Ryu and held out the note. I'm sorry Miss Young but I'm going to have to take Ryu out of class.

That's ... not a problem Leriana. Miss Young, while still annoyed at Ryu, seemed to be a lot more reasonable and tolerant than Leriana was. Perhaps she didn't see the offences as something worth making a big fuss over. But she knew that Leriana had the ability to issue such detentions, and that if Leriana decided the detention would be held now it was well within the rules to allow her to do so.

The moment Ryu took the note Leriana snapped Come with me. and walked out of the classroom. As she walked past Ryu a hand snaked out and grabbed the red head's arm, making sure that she did in fact come along. While Leriana didn't do much sport as such she still was fairly fit. After all she did have H.P.E classes in high school that she had to maintain good grades for, and she hadn't lost the fitness devoting herself to such classes gave her. Ryu could probably get out of her grip, even though it was as tight as Leriana could manage, regardless of if that caused Ryu pain ... but doing so would just delay the inevitable, and probably make it even worse.

Sat Mar 20, 2010 11:52 am

Ryu carefully watched the prefect as she filled something out, all the time she kept standing there like she awaited her detention of some sort. As she passed her the detention note the red head was about to complain, but her teacher didn't think it was a problem either and it seemed to be better for her not to stay in class for some time anyway though this girl would have her own reasons to let the girl receive suitable punishment. It made her worry a bit, she had never seen such supressed anger in someone, not even a bit.

At first she didn't want to come with Leriana, but the sudden grip on her arm forced her to stumble after her. Though she regained her balance after a moment and would have the ability to get rid of the prefect very quick she decided it was the best not to annoy her further. Leriana knew her name, and even worse, one of her teachers. It wouldn't take long to find her room number and anything else, so it seemed like a good idea to accept the detention for the moment, but she would have to find out what she would have to deal with.

Not so tight, damn it! Her grasp was rather tight, it hurts her a bit as they continued walking in the pace the prefect chose. Ryu sighed and simply followed her, as the seconds went by the question simply popped up in her mind and though she tried to sound confident it rather appeared like she was afraid of it. What are you going to do now? She may not even answer her, but she disliked the silence around them and even more importantly, a surprise.

Sat Mar 20, 2010 12:05 pm

Leriana smiled to herself as Ryu stumbled after her, clearly not expecting Leriana's sudden move. Leriana's pace was fast, something designed to make it difficult for Ryu to recover, but not so fast that she would fall over. That would only slow Leriana down, and delay Ryu's punishment. Not that Leriana was going to make it quick ... oh no she was going to drag this out. However much to Leriana's annoyance Ryu recovered quickly, although she didn't change her pace as she led the way through corridors, around corners, and down some flights of stairs. When Ryu complained about the tightness of her grip Leriana ignored her, Ryu's comfort was not even on the list of priorities. The lack of it, however, was.

Ryu's question about what Leriana was going to do was also ignored. Leriana heard what could be fear, possibly of the unknown, underlying that question. That fear was best fuelled with silence. Leriana would let Ryu try and imagine just what Leriana would do to her. Just how harsh that punishment would be ... that particular thought would be fuelled when Leriana and Ryu were at ground level, yet Leriana started to walk down another flight of stairs, her grip dragging Ryu with her. If Ryu hadn't realised it yet this would confirm that she was getting taken to the basement. It would be interesting to see if that knowledge would cause her to panic and do something stupid, or if she would continue to let Leriana drag her along.

Sat Mar 20, 2010 12:43 pm

In fact Ryu allowed Leriana to drag her along without causing any trouble, it would possibly lead to harsher treatment and the risk wasn't one she would willingly take. Their direction however was something she didn't expect, their surroundings became rather familiar due the fact she walked down this hallways and corridors more often than a usual student would do and her visits didn't turn out very amusing at any time. Maybe those were just random choices of her mind, that Leriana intended to take her close to the basement but not directly into it, but there was just a minor chance that her request would be granted by someone. The longer they walked the more obvious it became where they were going to. But could such a girl really treat her harsh?

She mentioned this anger in her eyes, the things which were stored in the basement and she simply didn't want to go there, she was afraid for the first time again in months. Of course it seemed like Leriana wanted her to be like this, to keep a state of being anxious and feared in front of her and Ryu couldn't hide it. Instead to walk like a peaceful student all the way down to receive her punishment she began to walk slower than Leriana and leaned slightly backwards to keep them from making any progress, even if it were just brief moments it would be a bit of a relief. But she would have to see first if the prefect could handle her or not, if she could then she doubted that it would do her any good.

Sat Mar 20, 2010 1:00 pm

Leriana didn't change her pace as Ryu tried to slow the pair of them down by slowing down and leaning backwards. The tight grip on her arm telling Ryu that if she had to Leriana would simply drag her along, regardless of what Ryu did. Of course such attempts couldn't be ignored, otherwise Ryu might try something more irritating. Leriana's hand twisted, showing her displeasure at Ryu trying to slow her down. She also pulled Ryu closer, the sudden jerk an attempt to make her stumble, at least when combined with the pace.

Leriana led the way down the stairs and opened the basement door. She practically dragged Ryu through it and once the red head was clear she used her free hand to slam the door shut behind her. When the door slammed shut Leriana quickly started moving again, navigating the dimly let slightly too cold corridors with ease. As she worked along she could hear, very faintly, the screams of some student's already in a detention room lining the corridors she was walking along. Leriana led Ryu to a certain room, it was in fact the room that Leriana had specifically requested be outfitted in a certain way. This was 'her' detention room.

Of course Ryu could very well be expecting her to simply put her in a detention room and leave. That was what teachers generally did. In fact the only groups that generally did both issuing detentions and running detentions were the Prefects and Head Girls. That expectation would change when Leriana pulled Ryu into 'her' room, and released her arm. The movement caused her to stumble inside and Leriana slammed the door shut again. A click sound came from the door as the automatic locking took effect. The walls of the room were darkened, and apart from a single small circle of light in the middle of the room it was pitch black.

Stand in the middle of the light.

Sat Mar 20, 2010 1:30 pm

As Leriana dragged her through the basement door she knew there would be no way out, she stumbled again as the prefect quickly began to move down the corridors again. Though she didn't mind walking through the basement, this time it was different. Leriana didn't appear frightened, didn't appear irritated yet seemed to show exactly where she was going and what she intended to do with her. The faint screams emitted from the inside of other detention rooms didn't bother her when a teacher sent her to a basement room, but with someone like another student with authority and probably more confidence than herself it seemed like it frightened her more than anything else.

Surprisingly she released the grip on her arm and she stumbled into the chosen detention room, though the sudden move threw her off balance she heard the sound from the door, the sound which expressed the door was locked. Ryu looked around carefully before the sudden order came, the small circle of light her chosen place. In any other case she might have protested, but it seemed acceptable not to take the risk and do as ordered. She walked towards it and managed to stand in the middle of the light though she had no idea what it would actually do. Probably just a place where someone was supposed to stand due the fact the rest of the room wasn't lit by any chance.

The red head looked around in confusion and wondered why this room looked sort of different than others, but turned her head so she could see the prefect and more importantly, what she was doing. Your room choice is not very bright, could use some decoration down here. She joked with a faint smile which was definitely inappropriate, but it revealed her other emotions just too well.

Sat Mar 20, 2010 1:46 pm

Oh don't worry. It has plenty of ... decorations.

Leriana had moved off into the shadows while Ryu was moving into the circle of light. Leriana knew exactly how this room was laid out, and finding her way around it was fairly easy, even without sight. During the past couple of weeks Leriana had become very familiar with this room, in all sorts of lighting conditions. She could find every toy and tool that were hanging across the wall, she could find the control panel and manipulate it in the dark to cause the floor of the room that was currently being illuminated by the only light source to retract and let any stable tool rise into position for her to use.

Speaking of the control panel ... Leriana walked over to it, her foot steps silent. At least for the moment. She pressed a couple of keys and two chains with manacles retracted down from the ceiling above Ryu. There was no sound to indicate their appearance and as such Ryu wouldn't realise they were there unless she looked up.

Put your arms up in the air.

Leriana gave Ryu another order, and if she complied the manacles were perfectly positioned so that she would naturally put her wrists straight into them. The manacles were open, although a pressure sensor on the inside of them would cause them to lock shut if something was pressed into them. Either Ryu would do as she was told and her arms would be locked in place up above her head, or she wouldn't and Leriana would have to do something to force her to.

Sat Mar 20, 2010 2:29 pm

The lack of vision was an advantage for the prefect, so it meant it wasn't her first time down there. Ryu simply looked at the door though it was locked, most likely she waited for something to happen. She could feel the tension in the air around her, her own fear seemed to float around like a layer of gas in the uncomfortable dark room and everyone could see and smell it. Of course didn't panic, it wouldn't let her appear willed to resist anymore even though resistance was futile in such a place.

For a moment she didn't hear a sound, just her own constant breathing as she tried to calm down and her breathing turned deeper and sort of relaxed. Then another order followed, it was hard to find out where it came from because the walls would reflect the noise of the voice she just heard so she didn't even start an attempt to find out.

You mean, like this?

At that moment Ryu raised her arms right on top of her though she had no idea what was supposed to happen after she did it. Suddenly something closed around her wrists and she tried to move her arms back down, but it wasn't possible. Her gaze turned up to find out the reason, there had been manacles right on top of her and she didn't notice them earlier, maybe the prefect had summoned them after she stepped into the light. Ryu squirmed and writhed to get her arms out of them, her large breasts swayed and jiggled a bit at her sudden body movements. Though she wasn't able to get rid of them she continued for a moment before she stood motionless in the middle of the light, she grumbled a bit in her captured position.

Let me out of here!

Sat Mar 20, 2010 2:44 pm

Leriana smiled when Ryu followed her orders and raised her arms into the waiting manacles. Her smile grew at Ryu's struggles and demand to be let out, not that Ryu could see her at all. Leriana pressed a button and the chains pulled back up slightly, enough so that if Ryu wanted to remain in contact with the ground she would have to stand on her toes. If she didn't she would be getting all her support from the manacles locked around her wrists.

Leriana finally advanced into the light, although she approached Ryu from behind so she wouldn't be seen. She was still moving quietly, she didn't want Ryu to hear her moving around just yet. Kneeling down behind the trapped student Leriana completed her entrapment by locking a pair of high tech N.I.C.E labs manacles and chain around Ryu's ankles. As soon as both manacles locked down around Ryu's ankles the chain activated. The nanites making it up reconstituted themselves from a flexible and rather large chain into a thick metal bar. Ryu's legs were spread apart, and although it would still be comfortable to her she would be unable to change the distance between them.

With Ryu properly bound up Leriana walked over to the wall, finally letting her shoes echo as they tapped across the floor. She selected a short, but sharp, knife, as well as a wooden paddle. She walked back towards Ryu's back, and the knife was used to cut a line down from the back of her blouse all the way to her skirt in line with her spine. Two more cuts extended out along the back of each sleeve, and when Leriana finished the last cut the blouse fell away to the floor in front of Ryu. The skirt was next, although it only required a single cut. All Ryu was left in were her shoes, socks, panties and bra. And if any of them were not school uniform ... well Leriana would be able to lengthen Ryu's already quite long detention.

Well Officially lengthen.

Sat Mar 20, 2010 4:10 pm

As helpless as she was she could only wait for the prefect to make the next move. She stood on her toes so the chain wouldn't have to support her though she doubted it would break anyway. Everything worked fine, nothing happened to her at first but then she noticed that something spread her legs apart. The thick metal bar made it impossible to close the gap between her legs, so she tried to move her thighs together, though it worked a bit there would be plenty of space left between them. The red head simply kept her stance as the prefect didn't allow her to move at all, there was no need to protest due the fact it wouldn't change anything.

Footsteps were the first things she heard though they were behind her so she couldn't even turn her head enough to find the girl. Her skin met fresh air, it felt like her clothing simply disappeared as she began to work on her helpless form, probabaly cutting her uniform into pieces. It made her a bit angry next to the pure embarassment of being partly naked next to another student, but she wouldn't show it unless her temper couldn't take it anymore. About the time Leriana cut her school uniform and it fell on the ground in pieces, she knew this may not end well for her.

Though her school uniform consisted of the basic clothing, the first thing Leriana would notice were her white lace panties. They were not the standard, not even close to the rules, so it would be obvious that she would have another reason to punish Ryu. At least they were white, but the rest was inappropriate. The reason why she wore such panties was that she always liked such comfortable stuff and even if it was against the rules, she never thought about getting caught in them. Ryu swallowed hard as her barely covered body could be seen by the prefect, but she still couldn't see what she held in her hands.

Sat Mar 20, 2010 4:34 pm

Leriana smiled when she saw the panties, and the smile never reached her eyes. She had her excuse for the official report to let her keep Ryu down here even longer. She turned and walked away from Ryu, letting her footsteps echo again. She couldn't just throw the knife away, odds were that in the dark she woudl step on it no matter how unlikely that was. As a result she had to place it back on it's holster on the wall. She did use the chance to grab a container filled with a fine white powder. Something that she suspected would be very useful.

Leriana walked back to Ryu, and as the sounds of her foot steps echoed around the room she worked out just what she would do to her to start things off. The paddle was placed, quietly, on the ground and the container of powder was opened. The lid revealed itself to have a bursh underneath it ... a neccessity when you considered what it did. Ryu's bra was undone and Leriana let it fall as she started to use the brush to rub across Ryu's breasts. Leriana's movements was methodical, and she slowly worked her way around each breast in turn. It took about ten seconds for the powder to set in, but when it did the area it had settled on would itch. The longer it went without being itched the worse it would get.

And by the time Leriana moved on to the next stage of this punishment both of Ryu's rather impressive and probably sensitive breasts would be covered in that powder, and she would be unable to sate the itch as it grew and grew and grew.

Sat Mar 20, 2010 7:18 pm
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 137 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10  Next