View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed Jun 26, 2024 2:22 am

Reply to topic  [ 101 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 7  Next
 Vocal Practice (Ishtar) 

Post Re: Vocal Practice (Ishtar)
Ishtar felt her blouse pulled away from from her body as tendrils shot towards her orbs. They coiled around her mounds and slowly began to squeeze and massage them. Ahhh..s-stop please..ohhh She could feel her breast begin to become aroused by his touch. The blue hair girl then gasped as she felt tentacles wrap around her thighs as her rear was pulled into the air. Her body had no choice but to fall forward against the creature's torso, forcing herself to be as close to him as possible.

I love to RP!! Please PM me, if you are interested!

Tue Jul 27, 2010 4:04 am

A shiver of delight swept through Dendrite's form, as the girl squirmed against its body. "Mmmm," the creature murmured. The tentacles deftly pulled away the girl's skirt, until she was clad only in panties, shoes and socks. The grayish-green bulk undulated and rubbed against her chest, rubbery skin dragging against her nipples. "You are a delight," Dendrite whispered to her. Then the tentacles turned her body around (groping her thighs and buttocks all the while). After a few moments she was positioned to lean backward against the alien, both of them now facing the blackboard. "Let's let the cameras get a good look at you," the alien murmured, dark amusement obvious in its voice. The cameras mounted at the blackboard stretched out, whirring and blinking their red lights.

Dendrite, irresistibly helpful tentacled alien! Message me to move your completed threads.

"You've got to be able to fuck when they can't."
--Jason Carter

As seen on Something Awful!

Wed Jul 28, 2010 1:49 am

Ishtar could feel her skirt get ripped away, leaving her just in her panties. She could feel her hardened nipples press against the aliens rubbery body. She couldn't believe this was happening, then it got alot worse. With a mere twist of the tentacles she was spun around to face the blackboard as the tentacles continued to play with her thighs and rear. Slowly she was pulled back against the alien, as her back became familiar with the creature's skin. It was then Dendrite let her know about the cameras. Cameras??? No please don't film me like this. The blue haired student looked at the blackboard, as cameras began to extend themselves outwards. The woman turned a bit red as the cameras began to exam every inch of her body, furthering her shame.

Wed Jul 28, 2010 7:31 am

Dendrite chuckled deeply. "Oh, but you possess such beauty," the creature whispered. "You should share that with the world." A couple tendrils coiled around the girl's breasts, squeezing and groping, making them jiggle with the eager movements. Her legs were spread as well, tentacles slowly brushing over her panties, teasing her gently through the thin fabric.

Dendrite, irresistibly helpful tentacled alien! Message me to move your completed threads.

--Jason Carter

Wed Jul 28, 2010 9:04 pm

Ahhh, I don't want to be...ohhh....exposed like this. Ishtar gasped as she felt tendrils wrapped around her firm orbs and began to manipulate them again. The mounds were made to jiggle effortlessly in front of the camera. The blue haired student attempted to struggle but found her legs spread apart further for her efforts as she felt tentacles began to rub her flower through her panties. W-why are you ....uhhh...doing this. She could feel her flower slowly begin to bloom for Dendrite.

Thu Jul 29, 2010 4:09 am

"Because you're sexy," the creature whispered to her. The tentacle slid up over her stomach, then suddenly dove into her panties, rubbing eagerly over her sex. The monster hooked its tendrils into the thin garment and began to tug it downward, letting her legs close so the fabric didn't tear.

--Jason Carter

Thu Jul 29, 2010 7:24 am

Ishtar moaned softly as she felt a tentacle begin to caress her stomach, then it suddenly dove down to her panties. She gasped as she felt the tentacle slide underneath the thin material and began to rub her flower directly. Ahh, no! She blushed a little deeper as she could feel her flower fully bloom to the soft caresses of the alien. The blue haired student soon felt other tendrils begin to tug on her panties even as they reduced their hold on her legs. Instinctively the young woman legs began to close to try to deny the tentacle near her sex.

Fri Jul 30, 2010 4:51 am

Dendrite whisked the girl's panties down her legs and off of her feet, tossing them aside to let them land on a music stand. Its tentacle wriggled between her legs even as she tried to close them, sliding up and down, brushing over her soft petals. "Oh, yes," the creature hissed. The tendrils coiled around her thighs squeezed softly, then began to tug her legs apart, slowly but firmly. "Let's see that pretty pussy..." The tentacles pulled at her legs, inexorably forcing her to spread them...

--Jason Carter

Fri Jul 30, 2010 9:21 pm

Ishtar could feel panties slide off with considerable ease despite her best efforts. She watched helplessly as her last piece of clothing flew off into the air before coming down a nearby music stand. The blue haired student could feel her flower continued to rub against them. Slowly be sure the alien was making the flower bloom. It was then that the young woman could feel the tendrils wraparound her legs and slowly begin to pull them apart again. Noooo.... She struggle to hold her legs together, but slowly the tentacles were winning. Soon the cameras would have a good view of her blooming flower.

Sat Jul 31, 2010 4:52 am

Dendrite laughed darkly as the creature finally pulled her legs apart, exposing her completely. "Oh, yes," the alien murmured. Two tendrils began to slide up and down the soft folds, tracing and teasing them. The tentacles wriggled against her slit, as if tasting her warm nectar; then they tugged her petals gently apart to reveal more of her soft pink flower. "Beautiful," Dendrite murmured. "You should show it off more often..."

--Jason Carter

Sat Jul 31, 2010 9:56 pm

Ishtar gasped as she could feel a pair of tendrils begin to play with her petals. She could feel her petals slowly get pulled apart as her body basically braced its self for what was going to happen. I don't want to show it off like this...ahhh....not to world like this. She could feel the tendril slide against her flower, teasing a bit as a small wave of pleasure went through her body. It was clear to the blue haired student this was just the beginning of the forced show she was going to put on the camera.

Sun Aug 01, 2010 12:03 am

A soft growl emanated from the alien as it stroked the girl. "Come now, doesn't it seem sexy?" Dendrite whispered. "Can you imagine all those eyes looking all over you, admiring every part of you..." The tentacles squeezed the girl's buttocks and gently spread them apart as well, giving the camera a view of the most intimate parts of her body. "They would watch and wonder...just how it felt to be exposed and touched..." A swollen tentacle finally pushed its blunt head up against the warm folds of her sex, eagerly seeking entrance.

--Jason Carter

Sun Aug 01, 2010 2:41 am

Noo...ahhh...I don't want to imagine that. She turned her head to look away as she could feel her rear being spread apart. She could just imagine her rear and flower being filmed by a camera to be viewed. Ishtar could only feel shame as she just imagine what or who had wanted her to go through with her nubile body. It was then that the girl could feel something large press against her flower, Oh no. Not on camera. The blue haired student renewed her struggle to get away.

Sun Aug 01, 2010 7:45 am

Dendrite laughed as the girl struggled. "It's all right," the creature murmured. "Just relax...you will do fine!" The monster pushed its tentacle upward, increasing the pressure against her sex--and the swollen head slipped easily into her, slithering past her parted petals to delve deeply into her warmth. "Ohhh, yes," Dendrite breathed. The tentacle wriggled and swiveled slightly, the camera picking up every detail as more of the grayish-green length surged into the girl's sex.

--Jason Carter

Sun Aug 01, 2010 11:26 pm

Ishtar moaned as she felt the tentacle pressed against her flower. The enlarged head of the tentacle continued to increase pressure until slipped inside her. Ahhh!! The blue headed student head pointed to the ceiling as she could fill herself being filled by the alien's tentacle. As the moan faded away, her head fell forward. The young woman could see the tentacle wiggle a little as the camera recorded her shame for all posterity.

Mon Aug 02, 2010 5:56 am
Reply to topic   [ 101 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 7  Next