View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Sep 28, 2024 10:25 pm

Reply to topic  [ 109 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 8  Next
 Thought I made it (Minerva) 

Post Re: Thought I made it (Minerva)
Minerva was sure there was somebody still inside the vessel besides her and the two frightened students. The young woman began to ask them questions. Ahh p-please help us., one of them said. I-I can't take this longer, I need to be able to ohhhh to doing something. The girls simply could not be counted on to provide reliable information. It seemed that what that slime was on the two girls, it was effecting them. The agent looked around the room unaware that her opponent was invisible. Sure that she was safe, she moved to free the two young women completely unaware of what was about to descend upon her.

Please PM me, if you want to RP a mission with me!

Mon Jul 04, 2011 7:05 am

Slimer stands invisibly prepared to strike as the two students beg the red haired ADD agent for release, in more ways then one. He admires her firm ass as she frees the blonde with the newly found key, and then bends to release the second prisoner. Putting the key into the manacle lock she is unaware of the danger looming over her. Slimer opens the mouth of the tail, and thick green slime begins to ooze downward towards her head. His tentacles creep forward ready to wrap her only inches away from her back.

Opening the mouth of the tail reveals him to sight luckily her body blocks the brunettes view of him and the blonde struggles to clear the ooze from her face. Slimer wonders how he will be able to get back to Shokushu. The thought quickly fades as visions of how to relieve his aggrevation at the red head, run through his mind. He would make her cum to regret interrupting his plans...

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=7278

Mon Jul 04, 2011 3:28 pm

Minerva finally was able to get the first poor student free. Quickly, head over to the other ship. You will be safe there. Minerva began to move to work on freeing the brunette hoping that the blonde would begin making her way to Lancer. They were still in alot of danger as she was sure that there was still someone else on the ship. The fact that she still hasn't seen anyone made her more paranoid. Still she just had to free the last girl and they could make there escape. If only the blonde student didn't just stand there and clear her face of the ooze. It was right at that point the red head could feel something begin to cover her hair.

Sun Jul 10, 2011 5:14 pm

The blond rubbed the slimed from her face, as Minerva fit and finally got the key turned as the green slime began oozing into and over her hair. The thick slime would feel heavy and sticky in her hair, but against her skin would feel like a lubricant. It wouldn't be more than a few seconds before the agent would notice the wet weight on her head. Slimer, now visible is finally seen by the blond who screams at seeing her kidnapper standing behind her saviour. Quickly, the blond who is in the throws of pleasure from the chemicals still, yet the relaxant portion had run its course, jumps up. The need for pleasure out done by her need to get away from the demon. She grabs her lovers hand, still blinded by the slime covering her face, and drags her to her feet pulling her to the airlock and onto the other ship.

Slimer watched them make their way out of the corner of his eye, but for now her had a more imminent threat to deal with. When the blond screamed he began moving into action. The slime had just touched the crown of her head but it would be another 20 seconds to finished sliming even her short hair, and another couple minutes before her muscles would start feeling like jelly, and the aphrodisiacs would race through her system. So he sent out the waiting tentacles to try and wrap the sexy agents legs, waist, and arms in an attempt to hold her while the slime continued to slowly fall from the mouth of his tail. He snared her waist and coiled each leg, but missed getting her arms. Hoping her could hold her long enough for the chemicals to kick in, he struggles to hold her shapely form...

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=7278

Mon Jul 11, 2011 10:43 pm

Minerva was shocked to find herself covered her head in a thick and heavy slime. She could see it begin to drop down her face, the redhead was about to swipe the slime away and attempt to move out of the way of the source, but suddenly the blonde screamed. The young student reached out and grabbed the other students hand and began to run to the ship. Meanwhile, Minerva attempted to get out of the way of the slime as turn to face whatever whatever was behind her.

Rapidly the woman felt a tentacle wrap around her waist and around each of her legs. The young agent stumbled forward only to trip and fall the ground not to far from where she would. The young woman still had her arms free and she quickly put them into action. One of her hands reached out for a piece of the ship as she attempted to pull herself free from the grip of the tentacles. The other hand reached for her gun as she prepared to fire it blindly behind her. If she can scare the creature behind her, she reasoned she would be able to get herself free and she would then be able to get a better position to deal with the threat.

Tue Jul 12, 2011 3:45 am

Slimer watches as she trips forward keeping the tail above her head green slime oozing, down. By this point it has seeped forward, the covering her bangs and dripping down over over her face and eyes. As she grabs the metal grating and reaches for her gun the green blob is about lower ear level obscuring her vision and matting her hair down completely, sticking even to the short hair on the nape of her neck. The chemicals have begun seeping into her system, causing her skin to begin tingling as her nerve ending start to work overtime.

Within another minute her muscles would begin to feel heavy, and after a couple more they would feel like she is trying to control jello. She pulls hard slipping out of the tentacles grasp. Slimer cuts off the flow of slime, deciding to let the chemicals do their work, while returning to his camoflagued mode to be safe against this dangerous girl.

It will be soon time to pay for interfering. No backup, how foolish, the slime covering your hair will soon make anything but speech a challenge. Whats it like to know I'm going to fuck you senseless, and there won't be anything you can do to stop me? Slimers says, his voice disembodied.

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=7278

Tue Jul 12, 2011 9:05 pm

Minerva head was coated with the disgusting slime, as it covered her face and eyes making it difficult to see. She found her gun more out of feel than sight as she reached out for it blindly. Soon she could feel her entire body begin to tingle as it felt like every nerve ending had come alive. The creature taunted her as it quickly faded away into nothing. The creature had some way to blend into the background, no wonder she hadn't seen it sneak into the room. Backup is on its way! Not that you will live to see it! The young agent fire shots blindly around the room knowing that only she and the monster was in the room. She got off two maybe three shots before her arm became too heavy to use. She struggled to keep her arm in the air, firing one more shot into the ground before her arm came crashing down to the ground.

Fri Jul 15, 2011 5:40 am

Slimer watches from the corner hidden as the agent fires off rounds blindly, bullets richochetting dangerously of the metal hull. Slimer is amused until one punches along his rear, left leg, the unexpected pain making him come into view again.. A howl of agony issues forth, his anger growing, until he sees her arms going limp, knowing the agent was his.

Yet another sin against me the you are going to answer for. First my ship, then freeing the slaves and now shooting me. Let me ask you this, if you were me, what would you do? Slimer says, and with that he stalks closer to the helpless woman as she lays crumpled there, a evil grin crosses his face, as his mind answers his own question.

Two tentacles slither out, one moving to retreive the weapon, the second travels slowly over most surfaces of her suit looking for more weapons and retreiving what it finds. Disarmed her assailant finishes moving closer, standing above her, she can feel his menacing presence.

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=7278

Fri Jul 15, 2011 3:27 pm

Minerva heard a howl from the creature, a clear indication that at least one of her weapons hit. Hopefully it was a little disabling hit as the creature had suddenly came into view again. However all hopes were dashed as she realized that the creatures was grabbing its left leg, that was not a fatal or mortal wound at all, in fact at best all she had managed to do was make him limp a little. And it sounds like he wanted to make her pay, still she had to put some bravado in her words, I would count my blessing and attempt to get away before it was too late.

However, it became clear that the demon had other plans as a pair of tentacles came out towards her. One immediately wrapped around her gun and pulled free of her disabled hand. She could only watch as her gun was pulled away to otherside of the room. The second tentacle made quick work of her equipment and now she was truly helpless infront of this avenging demon as he stood over with this grin like he was about to enjoy a fine meal.

Fri Jul 15, 2011 5:32 pm

Seeing lying there helpless, Slimer figures why draw out the inevitable, and bends down to the agent. She is wearing her skin tight red flight suit, and flight boots, he grabs the boots removing them and her socks leaving her small feet bare. Her skin tight flight suit is slowly unzipped and follows after, leaving her against the cold, smooth grating for a floor. Her black underwear is the only protection remaining against the demons lust.

Dropping to his four knees, and he straddles her thighs, favoring the grazed rear leg. Reaching down he begins fondling her perfect pair of breasts. Rubbing over her black bra, the silk material not offering alot of protection from his hands as they rub over her sensatized flesh. With a slow deliberate movement he takes a steady hand and wipes from her eyes down clearing her face of the green slime. He rubs his hardening cock with it, the slime acting as a lubricant. His tentacles rub seemingly everywhere at once. The phallic ending heads tracing paths up her legs, down her arms, over her tight stomach, exploring her soft, warm tingling skin.

Such a brave statement from helpless woman, Slimer syas leering at her as he pinches a nipple. Returning to cupping and rubbing her breasts under the bra, he decides to call her bluff, Being as you wrecklessly entered my ship without waiting for backup, I'm thinking either your backup is a ways out, or you wanted to play hero and didn't call for any. Either way, I wonder how many orgasms I can fuck out of your wonderful body before my sensor alarms go off, and they show up? He says, using a claw to cut the bra strap running under each arm sliding it free, up over her head, and tossing it off to the side where her flight suit lays.

Now free, her perky breasts explode into more pleasure as he rubs his hands over the soft flesh. To show you I'm not unreasonable I'll let you pick how I rape your amazing body, because brave front or not, I'm going to fuck every tight hole you have. The only question is where to start and finish. So, either you decide the order I use your lovely lips, tongue and mouth, your tight, warm, wet sex and your tighter ass. I'll give you a moment to decide, before I decide for you... Slimer leans down and whispers into her slime covered ear, as her fondles her chest.

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=7278

Sat Jul 16, 2011 12:36 pm

Minerva could feel his hands move against her body as he begin to remove her flight suit. The first to go was her boots and socks, then her skin tight flight suit as it was removed from her body. Her body tingled in shock as she felt the cold grating of the floor, her body suddenly far more sensitive that she could possibly imagine. Her entire body was covered in goose bumps.

The agent let out soft moans as she felt his hands begin to rub over her black bra doing their best to arouse the mounds underneath. Her view was made more visible by his hand as it cleared the smile over her eyes letting her see the way her body was being used by the demon. Already she could feel his tentacles exploring every inch of her body, doing their best to arouse the beautiful red head. She let out a cry as Slimer pinched her nipple, she wanted to bite her finger but she couldn't move it as it lie helpless on the floor next to her.

Slimer began to call her bluff, wondering how long he would get with her before reinforcements showed up. The agent cursed her distrust of High Command as she knew it would be awhile before they realized she went missing from her patrol. She gasped as she felt the demon's powerful hands begin to rub and cup her breasts. He then let reached down with a claw across her bra straps and ripped them apart. Her bra was soon thrown on top of her other clothes as she was just left in her black panties, helpess in front of the creature.

He renewed his efforts as she rubbed her breasts, now swollen with arousal. The young woman let out a loud moan as she could feel the chemicals begin to take their full effect as she struggled to resist. Slimer leaned down and whispered into her ear and asked how did she wanted to be taken. The redhead, even as she gasped, barely was able to let out a comment. Ah, ah....I rather you leave me ...ohhh....a-alone... Not that she had any hope of that happening.

Sun Jul 17, 2011 9:16 am

Well, leave you alone thats funny, I was minding my own business hoping to be left alone, and we see how well that desire worked out. Now you wish me to grant you that same wish? We both know that isn't going to happen... Slimer asks with a chuckle, as he leans over her face still toying with her soft mounds. He reaches down with a tentacle and begin rubbing over the front of her panties with a phallic ending tendril. He strokes over her flower, rubbing needly through the thin silky material, while gently tracing her upper curves, as is hoping to trace every square inch of her breasts.

Done with teasing the poor girl, he leans back on his knees, slowly kissing and licking his way down from her naval. She was helpless and must know it by now. Sliding his hands down her sides his fingers tracing incredibly slow until they reach her panties. Hooking his fingers under the sides, he slips them down and off her feet leaving her completely naked. Grabbing each knee he spreads her legs wide, Lets see what we are working with. His eyes drink in her shaved nether regions. He takes his tongue, and licks softly but firmly along her inner thighs inching inward, stopping just before reaching her labia and clit.

Looking up into her pure blue eyes, he can see the look of resolve on her face, whether to find a way out of this, or preparing to endure the rape that was no stranger to her life. He asks one final time, No preference on where we begin? I'm going to fuck your brains out everyway imaginable, that is a promise, until I've used your body to repay your transgressions against me. The relaxing slime will make the first round easiest on you, but if you don't want to deal with the situation I'm happy to explore your body at my pace... he says with an evil grin.

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=7278

Sun Jul 17, 2011 6:14 pm

Minerva listen to the creature as he continued toy with her swelling breasts. She let out a gasp a she felt a tendril begin to rub over the her flower, stroking it through the thin material of her panties. The chemicals already at work, it didn't take long until her flower starting to get wet and soaked the silky material as the tendril rubbed against. M-minding your business!!! Ah....Y-you were the one that taking girls away. What did they....do to you?

She let out soft moans as she felt his kissing and licking as the demon was enjoying every taste of the agent's nubile body as he worked his way down her slender form. Soon she felt his hand wrap around her panties and slowly was pulled off her body. Now there was nothing that he couldn't see as he spread her thighs apart and began to lick them as well. Each lick was like erotic torture for the agent as she did everything she could to keep her willpower up to resist. Finally as he reached her flower, the demon stopped and stared the young woman in the face.

The agent's blue eyes were defiant as she struggled to resist. She managed to clinch a fist and begin to move the hand up off the floor. However despite her efforts that she could only get up an inch or so before it came crashing down to the floor. There wasn't much she could do now except be defiant. If you going to do me every way imaginable then it doesn't matter anyways.

Sun Jul 17, 2011 8:06 pm

He begins stroking her clit with his thumb and begins talking, Those two? They had the impertinance of tresspassing in my home. On top of that, they were having sex in my cave, without inviting me to join in. The nerve right? And so wrong place wrong time for them. I guess a life time of slavery is a little dastardly of a punishment and a little overkill. His thumb doesn't stop rubbing her super sensative magic button. He continues on, So no one here is innocent I guess, how about I make a deal with you? In exchange for a ride and tow home, I'll only explore two of your delictable holes. Will you decide on your exquites pussy milking itself full of my cum? Or maybe your ass clinching my dick as you orgasm a different power orgasm? Or your mouth filling with my semen as you suck and lick my cock?

He continues gently circling as she is brought greater and greater pleasure. She shows incredible will power having lifted her arm, meaning her focus and mental control would be immense. She would be a challenge, but worth every exquite second that he would be inside her. See I'm not heartless, its a more reasonable choice. Finally, if you pleasure me enthuisiastically enough, you keep the girls.

Rubbing with his thumb he reaches down, two fingers start rubbing her delicate lips. Fingers tempting at any moment that they may dip inside. Or you can refuse to agree and decide, and my kind heartedness end, I have my way with you in every way, and then flush you out an airlock into space. I keep the girls and steal your nicer ship and deliver those two into slavery... He says evilly as two fingers spread her lips, the thumh continuously rubs her clit, and an inner finger circles her sex...

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=7278

Mon Jul 18, 2011 12:44 am

Minerva gasped as she felt him stroking her clit. She struggled to keep her noises to a minimum as the demon had explained that he caught the two in his hideout on Shokushu. The redhead managed to stifled a moan as she told his demands. He wanted a tow back to Shokushu in exchange for him have his way with her twice. With her picking any two methods for the disgusting creature to use on her.

She let out a soft moan as she felt his hand to begin to circle around and around the woman's clit. The demon offered an additional deal that if she enthusiastic enough he would give her the girls. It was an awful choice, but once she had to make as it was her job to rescue students no matter what. It will be hard for me to do much with this slime on me.

She let out a louder moan as she felt his fingers begin to rub her lips. Ahhhh, Look I accept your offer as long as it free the girls. Take me the conventional way first. The agent moaned again as she felt a finger being to circle her flower already beginning to bloom. The agent fist clenched as she tried to resist a little longer the pleasure that flowing though her body with every tease he made.

Mon Jul 18, 2011 2:08 am
Reply to topic   [ 109 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 8  Next