View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Jun 07, 2024 10:50 pm

Reply to topic  [ 53 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Purely Business(Vera) 

Post Re: Purely Business(Vera)
She smiled softly, feeling that fear and yet confidence as well. Perhaps the woman truly thought she could get out of this. No, Vera's time was wasted so now she will take all of Emilla's. "Oh? Now you are changing your occupation to prostitute?" she replied, "And what is this about alcohol? That is not allowed on campus. Are you admitting to breaking into areas and stealing contraband now?" With a flick of her finger, Emilla would feel her hat slip off and fall to the floor. Vera was proving just how she got and held this position. She was in complete control and now wrapping this poor senior around her finger.

"I have no use for cheap toys and clothes. You have seen where I live, yes?" she continued as she gently brushed strands of blonde hair away from Emilla's face as she continued to gaze into those wide eyes, "Now if you were getting some of those items from other than storage and contraband rooms, you may have some information of use. One way or another, you will be of use to me now. I will give you an offer you cannot refuse," she smiled softly, "I cannot change your record. But as long as I keep you in my file, the other Head Girls will not touch you. You will not be freed from your punishment, merely delayed. If you displease me, I will immediately begin your punishment and your life as a student and a scrounger will be over. Do you understand me?"

Sun Sep 04, 2011 9:07 pm

The girl takes a very deep breath as the other woman flicks her hat off, exposing that short blonde hair of hers. "I admit to nothing." she replies smoothly, despite her growing fear that perhaps she had gotten herself in over her head. "I have...yes." she says. "But you wanted to know what I had..." She runs her tongue over her lips though and nods her head, watching the other woman closely. "I understand, yes." she says. "But what are you wanting, to keep me out of...punishment, as you put it."

ADD Agent Vidalia. How in the world does she walk in those boots?

Sun Sep 04, 2011 9:12 pm

"This is a big favor.." she replied, leaning in close to whisper into the woman's ear, "Costly... Dangerous. You right now have no information for me of use. All you have is your body which you readily offered me. I suppose that will be a start. As long as I have this file on you, I own you. Do not even think about breaking in here to find it. All student information is on a database that you cannot access or change from here."

"Now, what shall I do with you?" she whispered, "I know just the thing. Down the hall is a closet. It should have what you need to scrub the floors and dust the suite. Afterwards, you can vacuum all the carpet and do my laundry. Now get off my desk and get to work." Emilla was probably hoping to use her body in other ways but Vera was going to show how insignificant she was right now. In alot of ways, Emilla reminded her of Cala, a rebellious soul who eventually became her slave as well as her Prefect. She wonders how this one will fare to being used for menial labor.

Sun Sep 04, 2011 9:33 pm

Emilla gapes. Her jaw drops and she stares at the silver haired girl. "Clean!" she exclaims. "You want me to clean! There's an entire staff that cleans, you don't need me to do that!" she says. "What, you want me to put on a little french maid uniform too?" she stands up and takes a few steps before turning and mock curtsying. "Yes ma'am. I'll clean for you ma'am." she says. "After all, I'm a silly little bimbo ma'am." She glares at the woman, flips her a bird, and stomps down the hall to fetch the items.

Sun Sep 04, 2011 9:40 pm

"A very stupid bimbo in fact," she replied. Emilla was given and opportunity and instead decided to bite the hand that was pulling her out of the hole she was digging. So be it. Vera was already filling out the paper work necesary to ruin this poor girl's life forever. When Emilla returned, she would see a folder resting on the other side of the desk. "You will not be needing that anymore. Come sit and sign this paperwork." If the student went over and opened the folder, she would find forms explaining that she had been kicked out of her classes. This meant she was repeating another year of Shokushu and prolonging her stay. There were also numerous slips with dates to go to the basement. Since she was on the verge of being kicked out, the hours on the slips were from morning to night all week long. Vera waited for it all to sink before speaking up. "I offered you a means to survive but you decided to once more lash out at me. I have better things to do than deal with your hissy fits. You do not want to see me again. Sign it and you will never see me or anyone on this island again. You will stay in the basement until your tuition runs out, whenever that may be. If you do not sign it, I will call security and have you arrested. One way or another, you made your choice." Vera's voice was cold, matching her eyes as she looked at the student. She waited to see if the woman will try and mend her ways.

Sun Sep 04, 2011 9:50 pm

The blonde girl gives Vera a rather hard look before she sets the items down and walks over to pick the folder up. She flips through it quickly and then glares at Vera again before she looks down once more. She sighs softly and shuts the folder. "This won't be necessary." she says with a sigh. "I'll clean your room for you.." She looks up at the other student and frowns for a moment before she slowly sinks to her knees before Vera. "I'll be good even.." she says. "You can't just..I'll be good, I swear I will." She is good and quick to change her tone when faced with a real threat.

Sun Sep 04, 2011 9:57 pm

Vera watched as the woman fell to her knees in defeat. She sighed as she stood up and took the folder to be filed elsewhere. "Unlike other people in high positions, I am not afraid of filling out paper work," she said calmly, "If you are more trouble than you are worth, I will make sure the others do not have to suffer due to it. You have wasted alot of my time, Miss McFall. But perhaps there is hope in redeeming you. Know this, if you screw up one more time... If you so much as scowl at me I will have security here before you know it. Do you understand me? Say 'Yes, Miss Matsumoto'. That is my name and I expect to be called as such by those below me."

"Now, I believe you have cleaning to do. If you do well, perhaps I will grant your request to wear a maid outfit." Vera added before returning to her work. It was fun playing mind games with students who think they know anything about the island. It takes more than surviving monster rapes to climb the ladder in this school.

Sun Sep 04, 2011 10:20 pm

Emila swallows hard but looks down. "Yes Miss Matsumoto." she says softly, slowly rising up to her feet and turning to pick up the cleaning items. She doesn't say another word to the woman as she sets to work, unable to believe that she had gotten herself into this situation. After all, she'd been expecting to come in here, make a deal, and be done! But noo, now she's stuck as this woman's personal slave, more or less. But what else can she do about it but do as she's told.

Now all that cleaning takes some time, but she does eventually finish, approaching the silver haired woman once again. "Anything else, Miss Matsumoto?"

Sun Sep 04, 2011 10:30 pm

This was no doubt overwhelming for the student. But what could she do? Emilla attempted to push around a Head Girl, the most powerful students on campus. Now the woman would know why Head Girls were feared by many students. Vera stopped typing and looked up. "Hmm... Seems to be a good start," she replied, "Good work, Miss McFall. Do you know how to cook perhaps? It is getting late and it is not often I have someone here for dinner. Oh and do prepare some tea."

Vera was back to work on the computer. Attending class, tutoring students, and dealing with overall order of the campus; being a Head Girl was busy work. Having a servant did take some of the workload off her. It was unfortunate that most of the servants were unwilling ones. She would type for a few hours while Emilla struggles with the few tasks she gave her then finally log off her computer.

Sun Sep 04, 2011 10:43 pm

Emilla can cook, a little. Well, she can burn things...still, steaks it is. And she even finds a few things to season them with, letting the meat soak up the spices before she begins to cook. Tea too, she fixes some and delivers it to Vera with a nice 'Miss Matsumoto' attached. ALl in all, she tries her best to behave and keep from annoying the other woman even more. Food is brought over a bit later and then Emilla occupies herself with cleaning and washing the dishes until Vera is finished.

Sun Sep 04, 2011 10:54 pm

Steaks seemed a bit extreme but perhaps it was Emilla's attempt to show off. Or maybe the woman did not know how to cook anything else. Vera took her seat infront of her plate and took a few bites. "You are doing very well, Emilla," she said, "Make yourself a plate and eat at the table. No reason for you to decline your dinner as well." She expected nothing in the form of conversation from this woman. Vera expected this one despised her greatly. But she was not about to let this one go with such a light punishment.

Once Vera was done eating, she got up and headed for the shower. "You will wash my back tonight, Emilla," she ordered, "Take off your clothes, you will not need them here. Do not keep me waiting." The Head Girl slipped off her sash first and then began unbuttoning her blouse, stripping off her uniform and undergarments as she waited for Emilla to follow her.

Sun Sep 04, 2011 11:41 pm

Of course she doesn't try to make conversation, after all, this bitch is holding quite the file over her head and there's not a damn thing she can do about it. Still, she cleans up just a little before she moves to follow Vera to the shower. Her own clothes are rather easy to discard, just the shorts and the tanktop as well as her bra and panties. It only takes a moment before she's fully nude and waling after Vera.

"Just your back, Miss Matsumoto?" she asks, putting on her best, most obedient voice. After all! One has to be realistic about the fact that this woman is liable to stick her in the basement against her will.

Mon Sep 05, 2011 12:03 am

Vera smiled faintly as she saw the dark skinned student enter the bathroom in the nude. "Hmm... You may wash more of me," she said with a smirk, "Come..." She had Emilla turn on the water and soon both of them were before the warm cascade of water. The Head Girl's long silver hair quickly became soaked, leaving glistening tendrils running down her back and her chest. "Do not keep me waiting. There is soap and a rag there as well as shampoo and conditioner. I trust you know how to wash someone." The silver hair woman waited patiently for Emilla to get her bearings and do the task given to her.

Mon Sep 05, 2011 12:20 am

The poor student slips into the bathroom behind Vera, biting her lip for a moment before she moves to turn the water on. She waits for the other woman to enter before she follows again, breathing deeply to keep herself calm. "Yes Miss Matsumoto." she answers, reaching for the soap and the rag. She proceeds to work up a good lather and begins to wash the other woman's back. "Though I've never washed someone else before." she admits as she works the rag over Vera's soft skin. "Let alone anyone so pretty." she whispers, leaning in to kiss the back of Vera's neck.

Mon Sep 05, 2011 12:50 am

"Mmm.." Vera closed her eyes as she felt the warm rag drag over her fair skin. The compliment and kiss did not go unnoticed. Her hand reached behind her, sliding up and down Emilla's thigh. "Consider this a treat for being a good girl. Serve me well and you may even earn other... gifts. Something you could not get if you rebel against the system or me." The Head Girl kept her composure though, not giving in to any desires she may have. She deals with the Headmasters and monsters, resisting the charms of a human woman was child's play and making one squirm even less so.

Once her back was washed, the Head Girl would turn to allow her new servant to wash the other parts of her body. Not wishing to wait, she took some shampoo and began to wash her hair as her pet continued to clean her glistening body. "Perhaps I will allow you to keep your cowgirl visage when you come back tomorrow. Would you like that or be in a maid outfit, Emilla?" Vera teased the student with options that both led to more servitude. Perhaps she will manage to mold this one into something more much like she did with Cala. But there was no way of knowing on the first day.

Mon Sep 05, 2011 1:06 am
Reply to topic   [ 53 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next