View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Jun 25, 2024 11:57 pm

Reply to topic  [ 139 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10  Next
 Old Worlds (for Octavia) 

Post Re: Old Worlds (for Octavia)
So you choose to resist? Very well, this should be interesting at least, I cannot see into your mind and thus know not what you are thinking, or even what you are capable of, a stark change from the usual. But I doubt that resistance would do you any good. Now, what draws one of your station here?

She had been right in her assumption, he had learned her language from accessing the minds of her handmaidens and thus could project that language onto her and make sense of her responses. His fingers still deftly roamed over her breasts and his tentacles grasped her with just enough force to secure her.

Interesting ... I can not even see into your mind to see if there is anything I want so this will have to suffice.

A tentacle stroked up then down her tale as the others on her legs forced them apart while his tongue drifted to the small of her neck where it met the shoulder creeping into the crevice there are he played with her body just a little. It had occurred to him that if he was unable to touch her mind, then he would be unable to influence it through the usual means, no artically heightening her bodies responses but doing it the old fashioned way and not knowing the effects he was having on her either. He didn't mind this of course, finding the matter more interesting as his shafts began to swell with blood, the large central one even poking out beneath the mass of his tentacles poking her in the backside as she squirmed feebly in his grasp like a captured fish snared on a line, fighting with instinct but he knew full well that she could tire that much sooner the more that she struggled.

Character Listing

Summoned or not, the god will come.

Fri Oct 21, 2011 7:36 am

Let me go. We are here to be see if this planet was suitable for settlement. It looked liked that there was a colony here at some point, but something happened and they abandoned it. I wanted to know why so the same fate doesn't befall my people.

Octavia could feel his fingers continued to work over her breasts do the best to arouse them while she continued to struggled the tentacles. Despite the highness's best efforts, the tentacles kept the poor royal tightly in Aegir's grip.

Now, please let me go.

Octavia gasped as she felt a tentacle stroke up and down her short tail and his tongue began to play with the back of her neck. Her legs struggled to stay together, but his tentacles were able to force them part as she felt a warm member began to poke at her rear. The princess struggled even more though it did her little good.

My father was able shield his thoughts from others and I inherited that ability. Now let me go before its too late.

Please PM me, if you want to RP with me!

Sat Oct 22, 2011 7:02 am

Shielded? Most interesting, their has been only a few minds I could not get a sense of, plant-like creatures and a goddess but never before another mammal. She struggled in his grasp like a fly caught up in a spider's web. He continued to cling onto her though, for he was slow and while their where other matters he could draw upon to conteract that disability in speed why bother drawing upon them if he did not have to, besides, he had her now so why release her.

Oh, is that all? I have those answers but I'm not willing to give them up for free.

His hands slid off her breasts resting on her hips while the tongue at the back of her neck halted and lifted away from her, and the grasp he had on her tail halted. Before it's too late? A bluff he assumed, still he did not release her, not just yet.

Oh, I doubt I'd have to worry any, I've heard the most outlandish things in my time though the only difference now is that I can't see into your mind to know it's all bluster, queen. No, not queen, I doubt that one would be sent on such a task ... princess. Your handmaidens are a ways from here, though I doubt they'd be of much help.

I am going to offer you the same terms I offer most individuals, but princess, do not think of lying to me. Answer this first, are you skilled in art work? Singing? Writing? Answer truthfully and I may be persuaded in granting you your desire.

Character Listing

Sat Oct 22, 2011 7:42 am

[quote="Aegir 2"]Shielded? Most interesting, their has been only a few minds I could not get a sense of, plant-like creatures and a goddess but never before another mammal. She struggled in his grasp like a fly caught up in a spider's web. He continued to cling onto her though, for he was slow and while their where other matters he could draw upon to conteract that disability in speed why bother drawing upon them if he did not have to, besides, he had her now so why release her.

Octavia struggled as she tried to get herself free from the creature's grasp. However the grip was simply too strong for the pink haired princess and she there was no way she was going to get free on her own from Aegir. She was simply for now stuck in the creature's tentacles. I-It was something I inherited from my father. He has always been able to prevent his mind from being read by my mother and she was a powerful psychic.

The young woman could feel his hands slid off her orbs and move down to her body and explore her sides, until they reached her hips. The princess then noticed that the the tongue that had been exploring the back of her neck had lifted away from her. Still even then, it was clear that he was keeping the poor woman tight in his grip.

Despite the creature inability to read her mind, Aegir was definitely smart enough to use deduction and reasoning to figure things out. He knew that her handmaidens were too far away and too disorganized right now to come to the pink haired princess's rescue. Worse he was able to figure out her exact role and place in her society and understood the full value of the woman in his arms. Still he seemed to ask some weird questions.

You want to know how skilled in art work? The princess had to think about that. Being royalty she was trained in the finer arts such as painting, singing, playing the flute, and she had done some writing. But she never seriously considered how skilled she was at as she knew once she became an adult she would not have time to pursue any of those interests. I had education in all those fields, and I was a good student. However I had done any painting or writing outside of school work or my own hobbies.

Sun Oct 23, 2011 2:16 pm

Aegir considered for a moment, here he had a princess who could influence her people, even one that was exploring this rock had more appeal then no one. He gauged her age quickly, not knowing if she was older then she appeared, for some species were in his experiences. She seemed young enough though so her time as a student couldn't have been too long ago so he assumed that such skills would be rusty at first.

But as he thought she possessed the traits that he would assume that a princess would have, and as a figure head of a people even if this was subpar he figured that it could be broadcast. Fortunately for her he enjoyed being idolized above all else so his tentacles slackened on her just a bit now that he realized that he did not have to use so much strength against her to restrain her.

A father ... how interesting that a mortal could achieve such power, at least defensively. Still it is most benefical if no one can see what is in your mind. her mind.

But, I could be convinced to release you, write about me, sing, sculpt, paint ...

There was a degree of risk on his part for she could shrink off these things but he assumed that he could track her down. With others he could read their minds, influence them and had other means of ensuring they did what they agreed too. Of course, if she had no intentions of following through the alternative was as rewarding to him, as evidence by his hard shaft poking her in the rear just now. He simply awaited her response as he tried to read her the old fashioned way to gauge what was in her mind.

Character Listing

Sun Oct 23, 2011 6:09 pm

Octavia could feel the tentacle slacken a bit, but she knew she couldn't get away from the creature's grasp. The creature seemed to be examining her, trying to figure out what the pink haired princess was worth in the Aegir's terms. She was still young for a Trixian and it hadn't been quite that long ago since she had studied the fine arts.

You want me to write and make something about you? But I really don't know anything about you. I haven't even really scene your face yet. Still it didn't seem like the royal would get a choice in the matter as she could feel his hard member poking her rear. She would have to be capable of coming up with something that was worthy, else the creature was going to make sure he got something from the pretty princess.

Sun Oct 23, 2011 8:13 pm

Yes, there is that. Normally I could simply stimulate your mind and add knowledge to it but yours is shielded so there is little I could do there, and I think we'd be much to busy to do things the old fashioned wasy.

He let go of her arms so she could twist around easier. Another stroking along her tail again as others crept over her hips as his shaft rubbed up against her backside.

It would seem that fate has decided then ...

Character Listing

Sun Oct 23, 2011 9:41 pm

Octavia could the her arms being let go as tentacles went elsewhere. Soon the tentacles began to let go stroke her tail as other tentacles wrapped around her hips. Then the poor royal could feel the creatures member begin to rub against her to still clothed rear. No you can't. I'm a princess, you can't do this to me. Her eyes went wide with surprise as she tried to twist around a little to get a better look at the alien which was holding her.

Sun Oct 23, 2011 10:13 pm

Can't?

Aegir was amused by this statement, though he had understood what she had meant by it. He had heard it all before though he did entertain a bit of a thought here, something that may allow her to save some face but whether or not she entertained that thought herself wouldn't have altered his decision either way.

Oh, you will find that I can. I cannot supply you with information easily and cannot read your thoughts, thus I'd be taking some risks but you desire knowledge, correct? And do not wish to be taken, well then a solution that may appeal to you is payment for the knowledge I possess. You want to know what happened here, I shall tell you whatever sordid details you wish to know but first ...

A tentacle coiled around her waist going between her thighs, rubbing gingerly against her.

Of ccourse you could refuse, but then you'll be taken and have nothing for your troubles so the decision is an easy one to make.

Character Listing

Sun Oct 23, 2011 10:53 pm

Octavia could feel grip remain firm as he told her that she would was definitely going to keep her as long as Aegir desired. The mauve creature explained that since he could not read her mind it would make it much more difficult to pass the information to her. So he was going to take his payment now, whether she wanted to pay for the information or not. Already the poor princess could feel a tentacle slip down her backless dress and began to move between her thighs. Octavia gasped as she felt the tentacle begin to rub against her vagina which was barely covered by her panties. Ah, this happening so quickly.

Mon Oct 24, 2011 1:00 am

His hands reached up to her shoulders slowly peeling her dress down as if he did not desire to rip or tare the garment, as if mindful that if it were in tatters then her handmaidens would realize what had happened to her. The fabric of her garment slipped down her body halting at the tentacles that gripped her legs. Others grabbed her above the legs while the ones beneath it released her so that the garment could slip to the floor without anything hindering it further.

One tentacle crept over the front of her panties while. His hands went back to her breasts, sliding against them as his mouth returned to her neck, his mouth tendrils pulling aside her pink locks so that his tongue could run along her body.

doubt we'd have all day princess, a piety their, so I must shorten some of the pleasures to be had regretfully. Now then, your first question.

Character Listing

Mon Oct 24, 2011 1:13 am

The young woman blushed as she felt her dress being slowly being removed by the Aegir, embarrassed that the her clothes were being removed in such a manner. She could feel more tentacles reach out and grab her now now bare legs as the others let go so that her dress could drop to the floor. Meanwhile the pink haired princess could feel his tentacle move over the front of her panties and begin to work its way inside. Ah, not there! Octavia moaned as she felt his hands began to rub her breasts again even as his tongue began to explore her neck. Even as he did so he still protected he began to answer her first question.

Mon Oct 24, 2011 1:57 am

His tentacle flicked against the front of her panties as his hands got handfuls of her breasts as his tongue continued to move against the flesh of her body. Other tentacles climbed up to her hips, holding her back against him as his length pressed squarely against her.

No question? Well? No question? Do you not wish for anything in return? Well then, I suppose we can proceed.

Tentacles grasped her under garments and while he used care with her dress for these he had no qualms about taring and pulling them off her shredding them in the process, stripping her so that fingers, tentacles and cock all made contact with her smooth flesh.

Ah, yes, much better.

Character Listing

Mon Oct 24, 2011 2:16 am

Octavia felt the tentacles against her panties even as his hands began to mold her breasts. The young princess gasped as she felt his tongue move against her neck. She couldn't believe that the creature was taking her like this as his tentacles pulled by her hips closer to his warm member pressing it against her.

It was then that Aegir wondered why she didn't ask a question. It was then that he literally tore off her underwear leaving the poor pink haired royal completely nude and vulernable to the mauve alien's advances. She now could feel his fingers, his tentacles, even his phallus press against her bare flesh. Immediately the young royal asked a question in hopes of stalling for time. I-I was wondering. Why did the people here abandon this planet?

Tue Oct 25, 2011 1:33 am

Aegir's touch moved against her unhindered now, he assumed that she was stalling but he was in no rush either so he seemed rather relaxed about matters as he answered her, seemingly truthfully since there was no reason not to at this stage, though he supposed that if he had wanted he could have made anything up he prided himself on sticking to his agreements.

A straight forward question but an interesting one. It was disease that drove away the inhabitants here. There was a sickness that was running through the people and the master race had begun to contract the disease of their slaves but before they could contract it themselves, at least on a large scale they abandoned this place.

But that was eons ago, or so it seems. The disease ripped through the populous long ago, hence why no fragments of their remains have been found by you mor clothing of any sort though not far from here is a rather large cemetary. Without any survivors though the disease died out or rather I should say that there were not too many survivors and they died out, with them gone the disease then died out too since their hosts perished long ago so it is safe here now but since it took centuries for the people to die out this place was overlooked, other settlements were already in place.

A tentacle reached around her hip the tip of it brushing against her clit as he relayed this to her.

Character Listing

Tue Oct 25, 2011 3:24 am
Reply to topic   [ 139 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10  Next