View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed Jun 26, 2024 2:56 am

Reply to topic  [ 68 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Bending Wills (Marianna) 

Post Re: Bending Wills (Marianna)
The Real Marianna cooes as she nuzzles into Vera as best she could while her thighs shivered with approaching climaxes like last time as she moaned loudly while delving into her dream as the dream Marianna groaned as she felt a building up pleasure from her outside self and shivered as she got very slick and wet downstairs struggling weakly in Vera's grip.

"You ain't gonna change me Vera! You hear me! You can manipulate her dreams but I'm her anchor to her real self!" She growled struggled with more strenght despite being unable to fight the powers of this dream world manipulated by Vera.

Sun Nov 13, 2011 4:19 pm
Profile YIM

Obviously, she could not hear the protests being called out in the dream. All Vera knew was something was taking effect from her efforts as she watched Marianna's real body react in such profound ways. It was like living a dream that you thought was so real that the body reacted to it. But being in a trance and forced to subconciously believe its real only increased the effect to the level she observed now.

Of course there was no way to destroy the self but nothing said that the self could change their ways. Marianna did it to herself through hypnotism and now she was ordering the woman to do the same to the anchor. "Use your necklace on her, she will not be able to resist you if you keep forcing her to experience your wonderful time in the shower. Make her feel your submission, your desire to serve me," she whispered into the woman's ear. With the order to only hear her voice, the anchor would have no way to speak to this new personality as it obeys Vera's wishes.

Smirking slyly, she allowed herself to return to her desk and begin updating her notes and results so far. Perhaps she should consider taking more psychology courses during her stay on the island. She was going to be here for some time because of her duties afterall.

Once she finished making her updates, she walked back over to the shivering woman. Until the order was completed or it failed, Vera could do little more for the student. Her hands side up Marianna's sides, cupping her breasts and gneading them firmly. The poor girl was helpless in her trance as she began to undress the doll, unbuttoning the woman's blouse and unclipping her bra.

Sun Nov 13, 2011 5:50 pm

Real Marianna just simple moaned in her sleep her hips off the ground as she laid on it fingering herself deeper now giving Vera an erotic sight of her toy being pleasured by the vivid dream while the hypnosis began to seep in deeper and began affecting the real one inside the dream.

She gasped as she began feeling it now all of it as she groaned, as the aura began changing slowly as the girl was almost starting to go limp in the dream Vera's grip as the real form of Marianna approached and calmly cupped the dream one's cheeks who groaned before almost turning into a strange energy and flowing into the other Marianna...the effects was causing her to be destroyed, anything about her was being wiped clean...which could no doubt be seen on her aura...all her colour...was washing away leaving nothing but almost White or Grey like nothingness...

That caused the real body of Marianna to go limp her hips smacking onto the ground as she cummed out onto the floor but she looked out of it.

Sun Nov 13, 2011 6:37 pm
Profile YIM

Her eyes widen slightly as she noticed the sensation of Marianna's aura bleeding away. Was this part of the intended result or was she making a mistake for attempting this? There was no way for Vera to know. Finding out just what the mind could take and how it could be molded was all part of the experiment. She was concerned about causing damage that could not be repaired but it was too late to go back now. The student spasmed in climax, the pleasure feeding into the real Marianna and leaving her vulnerable and exposed before the new personality.

Vera gently pulled on Marianna's upper body, making her limp form sit on her knees as she came hard from the ordeal. The bra and blouse were discarded, leaving the trembling student sitting in her skirt and shoes in a puddle of her own sexual juices. The Head Girl massaged the exposed orbs but her attention was more on the woman's aura or for any sort of response from her pet. Would new color flow into the empty aura?

Sun Nov 13, 2011 7:14 pm

Marianna's eyes where pupiless and glazed over...like nobody was home...her aura was still Grey nothing but Grey like she was bare inside and out...it scarily seemed like the experiment wiped her mind of anything...memories...emotions like she had just gotten a complete reboot...yet she wasn't waking up...limp and out of it in Vera's grip...the girl was flinching and fidgeting a little no doubt trying to recall anything..but nothing but static seemed to get the girls mind...the girl just laid in Vera's clutches not even acknowledged the rubbing and massaging on her breasts not even a blush on those pretty cheeks...

Question was...would she fix herself or was this irreparable...

Sun Nov 13, 2011 8:19 pm
Profile YIM

The lack of feeling in Marianna's aura raised alot of concern. She truly hoped she did not do something that could not be undone. But whatever happened inside the student's mind, it seems the original had lost. Vera stroked the woman's hair as she once more began whispering in her ear. "You have done well. But you are not a doll. You are a real person," she cooed softly, "You tamed your other half, she is part of you. Just as you had her memories before, fill in the void with your memories and beliefs. Come back to me, my pet. That's an order." Vera continued to stroke the twitching woman, waiting patiently for her brain to soak in all that has happened. Memory deletion was not part of her orders so they were no doubt still in that head somewhere. The only thing that changed was the anchor becoming the new personality.

Sun Nov 13, 2011 8:49 pm

The Woman seemed to fidget a little when those words entered her mind as slowly memories of only her time in Shokushu seemed to be coming back....memories of her hypnosis victims...becoming Kanoe's roommate, her mistress Vera Matsumoto...and her encounters with the monsters which she quickly put away...the girls eyes seemed to slowly return to normal full colour and life as she looked at Vera finally her aura only a faint colour of Pink...but the rest was still Grey.

"Miss Matsumoto....who am I...where am I...what happened to me?" She whispered, she knew Vera's name, she knew everything about her time and memories in Shokushu but nothing about herself...as she looked at Vera for some kind of help, the poor girl had been memory wiped by her self hypnosis...

Sun Nov 13, 2011 9:10 pm
Profile YIM

"Shh... You did a bit more than I asked of you," Vera hushed softly, "Your memories are still there. You remember what I had you do yes? You succeeded, you tamed the troublesome half. It must have felt strange to do something like this to yourself but you are still you. She is now part of you. Just take it slow, remember what I had you do and what led you to this room. You knew who you were back then. Those are your memories now, not hers. Take them back and remember."

As the woman was in a trance and only obeying her orders, it was doubtful the memories were gone. But the change of roles for the personalities may have messed up how her thoughts are organized. This was a new woman trying to sort through an office of memories. It may seem hopeless at first but once one clue is found, the rest will fall into place. The only change in the end will be personality and drive. "I am disappointed that you forgot yourself, Marianna," she whispered, "Get your memories back and collect your thoughts. If you did something without my order, I will be most upset."

Sun Nov 13, 2011 9:18 pm

"I would never disobey you mistress..the me inside...said something about her being the anchor to keep myself...I heard her say that in my...dream world...she almost seemed to say if she vanished...so would my former self...and everything with it....yes I remember everything from this school...coming here enrolling in classes...meeting my roommate...becoming yours Miss Matsumoto...but...anything about myself...is gone...I can't find anything...not even a name..." She whispered tearing up as she sniffed.

"I'm sorry...I obeyed your commands and I failed you!" She cried out, burrowing her face into her hands while being held by Vera the poor girl was distraught...it seemed like the past Marianna when she went took everything with her...even if she was absorbed into the new Marianna...she took the memories...the poor girl had nothing but her time at this school...

Sun Nov 13, 2011 9:41 pm
Profile YIM

"That makes little sense but I suppose there is little we can do about it now," she sighed softly, failing to see how the woman could remember the island but not her own name. Especially when her name was perhaps spoken rather often while attending class. "I suppose I will help you clean up this mess." Eventhough it was technically her own mess. It would not be good if the staff found out what her little experiment did. Then again, the student herself was fine and perhaps no know about her home would be a boon as she continues to stay on the island. "It seems you have woken from your trance. I will pull up your file, it should tell you about your history to a point. Your name is Marianna Stenhouse. I will allow you to read your records if you believe you need it to continue on your path. I apologize for your loss of memory."

"Come sit down," she said as she went to her desk and pulled out a folder with Marianna's information on it. She slid it over to the student and waited patiently. "I have caused you much pain, I will understand if you wish to leave my care. With your other half gone, there is nothing hindering your ability to surpass your previous behavior on campus. If you have any questions, please ask them. What happened here will not leave this room."

Sun Nov 13, 2011 9:55 pm

"Marianna...Stenhouse.." She said holding her head with a little groan as she got that name into her memory as she cleaned up the mess she had made with Vera slowly she stood up still only wearing her skirt for now as she joined Vera to read her file.

"M-maybe I just need some reminders...maybe it'll jump start my memories..." She said looking at the file now and read it slowly taking everything in that she could causing her head to almost buzz from the new info as she held her head a little reading through the info as she looked at Vera.

"Miss Matsumoto..as much as I am at least well in behavoir...I don't want to leave you.." Marianna said softly looking at the woman with a returning blush like the old her did as she looked at Vera.

"I want to spend more time with you...and maybe return the times you've given me...pleasure.." She said another buzz making her hold her head.

Sun Nov 13, 2011 10:34 pm
Profile YIM

Marianna had no qualms with being half naked or even the feel of her own nectar running down her inner thighs as she moved to take her seat infront of Vera's desk. The Head Girl watched the woman carefully as she flipped through the file, digesting all the new knowledge that was her past. "I am pleased that you wish to continue serving me and this school, Marianna," she replied calmly, "For now, just work on getting your mind back together. I am sure those memories of yours were precious to you."

Vera certainly had other uses for the young woman. But after the ordeal she put this woman through, it was best not to rush things. She would be patient and wait until the woman had time to recover physically and mentally. The last thing she wanted was to turn this student into a vegetable. "Carefuly, do not push too hard. It must have taken alot to try and obey my orders. But you are free now and will never have to worry about anything from your past personality from hindering you. I... just hope the price was not too high. You are a very precious pet to me. I would never want to harm you." She smiled softly, trying to ease the tension for costing this woman her memories.

Sun Nov 13, 2011 11:04 pm

Marianna gently extended a hand to hold one of Vera's hands and smiles at her, "Miss Matsumoto...the price is never too high to obey the woman I love.." She said softly blushing at her, as she felt another buzz and closed her eyes to shake it off...but she was getting better which was a sign, those buzzing must've been returning memories or parts of memories, as she gently kept reading the book making her chest slightly bounce as she did having wiggled her hips into a comfy position on the chair as she looks at Vera and stroked her hand with her thumb.

"I hope I'm not being too forward..." She whispered blushing brighter red as she looked at Vera softly.

Sun Nov 13, 2011 11:29 pm
Profile YIM

Vera looked up from her computer when she felt the student's hand on her's. It truly seemed this woman was completely devoted to the Head Girl. This was certainly an interesting outcome to a potential threat to the school. Though it may vary depending on student and personality, she may have found ways to turn her threats and enemies into loyal assets. But it was a power she would not abuse too much. Part of the joy monsters have here is dealing with students who try desperately to resist them.

"Not at all," she replied, "As I said, you are my precious pet. I expect nothing less than your love and devotion to me. I am glad that my presence gives you purpose to keep moving forward in your life." Vera took her hand back after a moment and returned to updating her files on what has happened so far. "How are you feeling? Please do not leave out any details. What you went through could perhaps help troubled students in the future."

Sun Nov 13, 2011 11:44 pm

"Well whenever I regain memories I get this annoying buzzing in my head...like now," She said putting her hands on her forehead groaning as a buzzing was heard for her in her mind.

"After that it's pretty normal...I'm not sure what she did...maybe she thought the new mindset would be too much for my new self and so removed my memories to gradually come back as my mind got back to normal from all this.." She said looking at Vera with a smile on her lips.

"But besides that...physically I feel fine," She said standing up and stretched a little to show her body hadn't been affected blushing at her toplessness now just remembering, "Um...would you like me to get dressed Miss Matsumoto?" She asked.

Mon Nov 14, 2011 1:14 am
Profile YIM
Reply to topic   [ 68 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next