View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Jun 08, 2024 3:43 pm

Reply to topic  [ 189 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 13  Next
 A Not So Clean Getaway (Nail) 

Post Re: A Not So Clean Getaway (Nail)
Nail watched the guard carful as he swiped his card key over the panel and as the door opened she guided him inside still keeping a good hold around his neck with her forarm. Once they both were threw the door Nail took her gun away from the guards head for a splite second to seal the door behind her then quickly back to his head. Quickly taking in her shroundings Nail scaned the new room with her eyes noticing the glass cabnets filled with numerous chemical vials as Nail assume had sample, but were proble the unfinished product but was more noticable was the second door most likly leading to the main lab area.

"Well thanks for opening the door you truly are a gentalmen" Nail released the guard as she pushed him forword and kicked him to the ground giving him a kind yet intimitatind smile and pointed her pistol at the poor guards head and at point blank range she pulled the trigger. Luckly for the guard it was only a stun blast that hit him, but regardles of the fact being at point blank range he would still be dealing with one hell of a headce when ever he wakes up.

Afther knocking the guard unconsious Nail snatched up his card key and weapon if he had one and quickly tied and gagged him and afther removing a part of the floor grating, Nail pushed him in and placed the grating back over, leaving the poor guard there in his hiding place. Afther disposing of the unwanted guard Nail quickly checked the glass cabnets for the fuel sample and like she thought befor it wasnt there, so the last posible location had to be the lab behind the second large door where she tryed to acsess it with the guards card key and with luck would open the door and give her entry to the next area but if not she would simplely hack the control panel with the slicing tool on her utility belt, this way it just saved more time.

Sat Feb 04, 2012 11:14 am

The guard was stashed nicely out of the way and after he awoke with a massive headache he would be fine but probably undiscovered for hours. As she moved to the door that lead to the hallway that lead to his personal lab and the palace section the guards had reached the slave quarters. They quickly interviewed the girls for information regarding the missing guards but none could report anything useful. There was the one missing girl that Slimer had brought to bed to work off his nervous energy but they were unaware. Continuing on they began a brief search of the guards quarters finding nothing.

The agent would swipe her keycard on the door and the light turned green and the door whooshed open leading to the metallic hallway. Up ahead on the right was the private lab of the demon. It contained a work station his personal laptop and a locked desk. The quipment looked expensive and contained beakers, vials, and all kinds of chemicals. Should she try her keycard on the door she would find it had been coded only to respond to Slimer's key or the captain of the guard's key.

Meanwhile Slimer ran into the guards on his way to the lab as they were in the guard's quarters and advised them that he had the missing slave in his room but had not seen the missing guards. There radios would come to life to report back before heading out to search for their missing comrades, and the demon continued on his way suspicions aroused but not fearing the worst yet.

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=7278

Sat Feb 04, 2012 3:49 pm

Nail saw the card she took off the guard only a moment ago work as the large metallic door opened with a whoosh. To no surprise the door lead to a long corridor ending at another door which could only be none other then the main lab containing the fuel sample she came here for. Stepping threw the door way Nail turned to the door control panel and press a button to seal the door so any guards passing by would not stop to think twice about the area Nail was now in. Nail moved down the long hall and approached the door were she instantly holstered one of her guns to retrieve the card key and swiped it and as the light on the panel flashed red she knew the card was now useless to her here on out.

"What kinda of guard has access to only half the base....so stupid!" Nail muttered to her self as she knelled down and pulled the hacking tool for her utility belt, after she put away the card key slipping it under her belt strap. Nail proceed with the hacking of the control panel after she ripped off the covering exposing its internal circuits and jacked it in and ran the program to open the door like she did with the out side air hatch when she first entered the base.

After several minutes the doors open but only halfway just big enough for her so fit threw. Nail gained entrance into Slimer personal laboratory as she was unsure weather she should remove the hacking tool form the door panel because it might reseal the door and force her to restart the program so instead she left it there since she assumed there was no other way in side this area other then were she entered. Nail climbed threw the half open door as for a moment she had trouble getting her hips threw but managed to squeeze threw. "OK now were is that fuel sample." Nail whispered as got threw the door and began to search the inner lab for the fuel sample she was ordered to retrieve

Sun Feb 05, 2012 8:05 am

As she searched the lab to retrieve the chemicals as her mission doiserre demanded, the demon made his way down the staircase and past the two half assed guards who he caught playing cards between their stools. You two idiots see the two missing asses all over the radio?
No sir... almost in unison as they shot to attention standing shoulder height to he six and a half foor tall demon, not even standing at his full height. He almost knocked one of them over with a swipe of his sliming tail as he passed and his iritation grew. The two foot wide appendage swinging wildly showing his irritation.

He had warned these fools to be on high alert and only the patrol scouting for the missing two morons seemed on edge.

He passed the torture chamber and poked his head in, the slave and visitting emissary from the planet still writhed in blissful agony and begged for release, but not seeing the guards, he continued on towards his personal lab thinking the patrols would find the two derelicts soon enough...

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=7278

Sun Feb 05, 2012 8:28 am

"Come on it has to be her some were!!!" Nail looked threw each cabnet one by one but still she dident see the experimental fuel sample any were as she thoghtthere could only be one last location. "The desk!" Nail turned quickly as she moved to the large desk to examine it. It was no suprise that the desk was lock and Nail was forced to leave behind her only hacking tool so instead she turned to more simple methods of opening lock containers. Nail whipped out her pistol and pointed it at the lock and pulled the trigger.

The energy blast caused some what of a loud bang but nothing to suprise as nobody far out side this room would be able to hear it. The desk was now some what open and hopful with its contains unharmed as Nail quickly began searching threw what remained of the desk for the fuel sample she desprarely searched for.

Mon Feb 06, 2012 9:34 am

The demon continued on his path to his private lab, stopping only to answer a report on the radio hanging from his belt. He picked up the device flipped it open to answer the chirp and told the party who had yet to find anything in any of the palace, that he had checked briefly in the torture chamber and that they should proceed to checking the othe half of the base. Keep me informed, something strange is going on tonight and I better not find anyone else not on high alert or they will revoked their priviledges with the slaves and spend some time in the torture chambers learning how to follow orders.

He returned the radio to his belt and continued down the subterain hallway. Two more turns and he would arrive at his personal lab. Little did he know that it was being ransacked even now and that the cause of all the concern was inside frantically searching for a sample to steal. The question was would she make it out before the demon arrived? He calmy strode, his clawed feet clanging as his four legs moved him closer and closer to his destination...

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=7278

Mon Feb 06, 2012 4:02 pm

Nail kneeled as she rumaged threw what was left of the desk. Quickly she began to get frustrated with beging unable to locate the fuel sample as she threw chared and burent pices of the desk left and right possible breaking sevral things threw the room untill finilly somthing small apeared in the wreak of a desk. A small shatter resistante glass vial of liquid fagly matching the discription in her report as Nail stude up to examin her find.

"This must be it." Nail smirked as held the vial up ageist the light to get a good look at the small object thats giving her so much trouble. Nail quickly made sure to secure the fuel sample in the special compartment on her belt as she paused for a moment to look around the lab. Reaching to her utility belt Nail pulled out the explosive charges she was supplyed secificly for busting this base as she quickly began setting them around the room activating each one to sink with the detonator she carryed and once finished Nail began to make her way to the door and getthehell out of this place befor she uses the explosives to blow this fuel factory even more sky high.

Tue Feb 07, 2012 11:14 am

Slimer rounded the final bend as the Agent worked quickly to setup the explosives in the lab. Seeing the door stuck midway open the demon wonders exactly what is going on but apparently it made sense there was an intruder. Seeing the crude hacking device still attached to the electronic panel he debates as to who it possibly is. Dropping his radio he uses his ability to camoflague himself and goes invisible as the light begins blurring around his form.

Moving closer he wonders if its an old rival, maybe someone from the black market looking to steal his work? He waits for the intruder to exit before deciding what the best way to handle the situation is. Slimer uses his patience that has served him so well on many occasions not realizing that perhaps rushing in might have diffused the problem.

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=7278

Tue Feb 07, 2012 7:18 pm

Afther Nail finished setting the exposive charges around the room she made her way to the Halfway open door and started climbed threw withher legsand lower body first afther she secured the fuel sample and the bombs detonator on her utility belt.

" Stupid hacking tool malfuction.....making this so arrrrr!" Nail muttered to her self oviously frustrated by the current situation. It took Nail a momment or two to climb threw the partly open doorway since squezzing threw such a tight space was some what difficult for the young aggent to do her self with out getting stuck. Finily Nail managed to get her self out and threw the door she turned to retrive the hacking tool from the control panel all the unknown she was being watched by the target she came her destroy along with this base.

Wed Feb 08, 2012 12:06 pm

Afther Nail finished setting the exposive charges around the room she made her way to the Halfway open door and started climbed threw withher legsand lower body first afther she secured the fuel sample and the bombs detonator on her utility belt.

" Stupid hacking tool malfuction.....making this so arrrrr!" Nail muttered to her self oviously frustrated by the current situation. It took Nail a momment or two to climb threw the partly open doorway since squezzing threw such a tight space was some what difficult for the young aggent to do her self with out getting stuck. Finily Nail managed to get her self out and threw the door she turned to retrive the hacking tool from the control panel all the unknown she was being watched by the target she came her destroy along with this base.

Wed Feb 08, 2012 12:07 pm

The demon waited for the intruder who had caused all the trouble with the guards to appear. He prepared to subdue the person so he could lead them to the torture chamber to find out what the hell this whole evening was about. He was taken aback though as she finally made her appearance.

Her head poked out first, her purple eyes with hints of pink were beautiful if a little strange. Her blond hair was cut short in a cute chin length cut, but what struck him were the reddish horns that protruded from her skull. As she squeezed out the tight hole he noticed her lovely fit body hugged by her uniform.

Her appearnce certainly caught the demon by surprise, ane he wondered if she was ADD or simply a mercenary hired to do someone elses dirty business. As she turned to retreiving the door hacking mechanism he debated securing her then and there and turturing the information out of her or following her to learn more...

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=7278

Wed Feb 08, 2012 6:30 pm

Once Nail got out of the cracked door, she turned to retrive the hacking tool from the control panel completly unaware she was being watched by her invisable stalker. Giving the perfect view of her shaply body and the reddish spike jetting from her spin, oviously stating she was some kind of alien. Nail simply gave the cords conected to the door control panel a hard tug as it sparked and snaped free from the large lab door as it closed shut sealing away the lab.

Nail quickly rolled up the hacking tools cord and stuck it back on her utility belt. Nail was now ready to move on as she drew one of her pistols and move down the hall to the outter lab area were she first entered with the guard from befor and with his acsess key Nail open the outter doors waiting for the door to whoosh open to lead her to the next area.

Fri Feb 10, 2012 12:32 pm

Slimer thought about grabbing the agent as she retrieved her hacking tool and the doors to his lab slid shut as she unplugged the device, he decided though that he would learn far more about the obvious alien by simply seeing what she did and where she went. Perhaps he could discover more information to use against her. That she was an alien was not in doubt based on the horns but she seemed to have reddish lumps extending from her spine, which only confirmed the deduction.

She drew a pistol and made her way back to the main lab. Had she found what she was looking for or was she simply continuing her search of his base, the demon wondered. Time would tell, but eventually as she produced a key card and opened the warehouse door and stepped through with no hesitation he had the answers he needed. She was equipped with a guards key card, not his chief of security's card or she wouldn't have needed the hacking, or perhaps one of the scientists. A slave's card was unlikely as their access was limited to their assigned duty areas for the day and no slaves were reported missing. Given the missing guards he could guess it was one of their cards.

He stepped through after her glancing around not seeing anything out of place and he relaxed somewhat as she could obtain quite a bit of useful material neccessary to his operation in this room. Wondering exactly what she was doing here he followed and wondered...

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=7278

Sat Feb 11, 2012 6:56 am

The door with a woosh and stepped threw with her gun drawn as she scaned the hall way were she first took the guard hostage and used him to enther the room she just left. Nail kept her gun pointed down the hall way incase any guards came around the cornor searching for any intruders. " Seems clear....but first." Nail turned for a momment as befor the door to the outer lab completly closed she tossed in a explosive charge and with a fit of mild frustration she had bottled up nail slamed the door control panel with her bare hand, smashing it so it would not open agin untill it was later repaired.

Once Nail distroyed the control panel she continued down the hall to guards post were she first took him hosage to check out the terminal there and possible find some idea about these slaves shes been hearing about.

Sun Feb 12, 2012 11:18 pm

Slimer watched as she made her way through the door and turned to throw something back. While he had suspicion's his mind would contemplate the possibility of an explosive when he was so close to finally completing what seemed a lifelong goal. All he could figure was a piece of evidence meant to be found, perhaps by himself or the guards to throw off her true identity. Little did the blond vixen know that she was already being stalked by her adversary.

He admired as she used her hand to efficiently render the enterance keypad useless effectively sealing off the lab. As she made her way to the console to find out about the possibilities of slaves being kept on his base little did she know the three guard search party had found the two guards in the airlock. The base red-alert filled the air, and soon five armed guards would be coming down looking for her.

The red alert meant she had two choices really, fight through armed guards on her way to freely the poor slave girls, or turn tail (literally) and flee to save herself from hard pressing odds. Slimer could only smile in anticipation of her choice his already being made up in his mind depending on her decision...

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=7278

Mon Feb 13, 2012 4:41 am
Reply to topic   [ 189 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 13  Next