View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Jun 28, 2024 12:31 am

Reply to topic  [ 511 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 35  Next
 Yearnings (Mine part II) (for Amanda) 

Post Re: Yearnings (Mine part II) (for Amanda)
She hmms to herself as she lets her eyes roam around the room for a few moments taking the assorted "collection" into her mind. She must really look the sight Even more so if the creature who claimed to own her had followed her by some chance only to see the first shop she entered was a sex shop.

She shakes her head slightly dismissiving that image. She looks toward the shop keeper and studies him a moment.

"Umm yes.. i was wondering.. do you have.. anything that imprints assorted skills onto the person?" she says not realy saying what type of skills.. she figured he would assume it was sexual skills. "Like.. reading strange lanagues.. or.. say lock picking.." she says with something like a after thought.. this perhaps was a little more direct then she had wanted to be.. but after all she only had a hour.

She glances to the side and see's a small display stand.. there was many small bottles upon it.. she read the label on a couple.. <Scent of lust, Scent of submissiveness, scent of obessision, Scent of bondage>.

She blinks for a moment.. she was assumeing they were assorted perfumes.. but what the heck would they make a scent of submission. She shakes her head slightly.. of course not knowing they were forms of potions.. that envoked certain.. feelings within a victem..

She turns to look back at the shop keeper as she awaits his answer.

https://i.redd.it/veeen4ae46371.jpg

My pictures :)

http://shokushu.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=7109

Thu Jan 31, 2013 7:10 pm

Yugal noticed her shift in attention to the potions he had on display. His hide was a thick gray leather and he turned his attention back to her. “You mean an Imprinter? I got one though I don't think you can afford it little girl. Maybe some of these potions that have captured your eye but even those can be pricy.” He considered how she was dressed and figured that she was a slave of some sort.

Maybe she was picking something up for her Master though he doubted her Master intende on her getting her hands on lock picking skills. They were out their for military applications that wasn;t a popular one here to come by.

“I have no such cards for lock picking. Serving a Master, pleasing them, tending to their needs and all sorts of similiarly related topics. House Keeping and cleaning, managing particular accounts, that sort of thing though if you're looking for a paricular item I can special order one ...”

He eyed her a bit suspiciously. “How do you reason to pay for everything today anyway any how?”

Character Listing

Summoned or not, the god will come.

Thu Jan 31, 2013 8:44 pm

She hmms softly and nods as he acutally had something in what she needed.. now if she could just find something that would acutally help her.. instead of foolish sexual skills.. though she might be hard pressed at that.

"I dont really need any purfume" she says after a moment as she contunes to look at him.. though she still idly wondered what a couple of those acutally smelt like. Giving a bit of a shake of her head she contunes to look at him. "How about.. knowladge, information.. how to use these computers ive seen around.. or reading the language ive seen on them.. i only know english" she responds.

"Perhaps something on combat, surely there are slaves that do combat or something the like?" she asks as she contunes to look at him.. trying to consider what might be useful to her.

"How much are we talking... after all.. it cant hurt to ask" she responds to his statement. "On eather of them, the imprinter or the scents" she motions to the bottled what she assumes are prufumes beside her on the display.

"And i dont really have time to wait for a ordered one.. what type do you mean when you say manageing certain accounts?" she asks as she tilts her head in quickly. She lets her gaze flick around the room again.. seeing if anything eles might stick out that would catch her eye as she waits for the shop keeper to answer her.

Thu Jan 31, 2013 9:28 pm

“It's not -” he began in reference of perfumes but figured that she wasn't going to have the money to afford them so it was moot trying a sales pitch with her since she was so obviously a slave.

But she asked about knowledge skills. “Oh I have plenty of those skill cards. Often a slave needs to be imprinted with something and it would take much too long to teach them, spoken languages, written languages, erotic dancing, any sort of practical knowledge thosugh the skill cards I have with computer give you a basic understanding of them and little else, no hacking skills for instamce. I will warn that it does take about a day to absorb … furthermore you probably don't want to flash learn more than six skills per year per slave.”

He flicked his gaze to the perfumes … “Imprinters cost about 30,000, flash cards about 1000 save for combat ones that cost 10,000. In retrospect the scents lust and submissiveness are 500 a piece. Obsession is 400 amd bondage 50 ...” he hardly expected her to have much on her.

“With the combat cards that's be flash card, a martial art, using a particular weapon and so forth.”

She made it clear that she could not way for special orders and nodded. “Simple accounts house hold expenses for the most part.” Her eyes did drift upon a replica “doll” the thing was off but looked so life like dressed om a short skirt, tiny brazier, black stockings, biker gloves ane a leather jaclet complete with thigh high black boots and a cap ...

Character Listing

Thu Jan 31, 2013 11:19 pm

She blinks as she listens to him.. considering her options.. he appearntly didnt think she could afford it.. normaly he might be right.. then again she had no idea how this was equal to american dollors.

She considers for a few moments as she looks him up and down.. so if she was understanding this right.. it was going to cost her 30,000 for the equipment.. and another 10,000 if she wanted some knowladge of combat. She sighs softly giving her head another shake. that was 40,000 and she didnt even know if combat skills would be any use to her.. even if she was able to learn them.. cosidering it took a day for the to imprint according to what this shop keeper said.

Well she wasnt sure combat would be the way to go.. she vastly feared she wouldnt stand a chance against the creature even if she was a blackbelt.

Blinking another thought did accure to her though...

"Ok.. 30,000 for the equipment, i would also like the one with knowladge for computer use, read and write whatever the normal langue that everyone here uses that isnt english.. Also.. do you have any flashes you called them? On herbs, healing remendies? What assorted herbs, spices.. well or potion making?" That could be useful to her if she could learn more of her allready choosen craft she would stand a better chance.. she was bound to know some things others didnt and she knew there were things out there she didnt know how to make.

"I am curouse about how you have a scent of.. bondage? what is it?" she asks as a second thought comeing to her.. glanceing at the scents again.

Fri Feb 01, 2013 5:45 am

“That's right/ 30,000 for the equipment and yes I have a few cards on herbs and the like, knowledge on that stuff is in the cooking flashes, that one is only 1,000. There is no demand for potion making so I don't ave any flashes on those at the time.

“For languages there are thousands but English is common enough given how easy it is to learn for most. There is a Galactic Standard though that is just as common. Those are two different flashs, reading is one but speaking it another both are 1,000 ...”

He looked towards the scents as she showed interest. He thought he followed her train of though here but didn't care as long as her money was good it mattered not to him what she wanted this stuff for.

“That particular scent loks up the body essentially paralyzing most of it in the process. Blinking, breathing, moaning … the like. It last a variable time based on species but most are affected for fie to fifteen minutes. The entire scent must be inhaled though or at least the majority of it, in order to be effectove ...”

Character Listing

Fri Feb 01, 2013 7:18 am

She hmms softly and considers.. she wasnt sure cooking was the way to go.. but he hadnt answered her about having the healing flash eather so she trys again..

"Perhaps cooking isnt what i ment.. i ment things on herbs.. for there properties.. not if they taste good in food. You know like aloe is good for burns.. Something like herbs for healing and whatnot. Surely someone must want there slaves trained in healing.. you know.. for people that have harems and put certain girls over the others to tend to there health." she says after a moment.. giving a bit of a shudder thinking what would happen if she got dropped into something like that.. Acutally if she did.. it might give her a better chance in the attempts to get away cause she wouldnt be the center of attachen.

She ponders for a moment as she regaurds the shop keeper. "OK.. so i want the equipment, the one for being able to read your glatic comman whatever that is.. general computer use then." she says though she was still waiting to know about more of the herb one.

She still wasnt overly sure about the cooking one.. but it was after all something to consider. She wasnt sure if she really needed to know how to cook.. after all.. all the herb ones that would be in what ever that taught she would most likly know anyway.. cause she had started her alchemy with cooking herbs and whatnot as they were the easest to get ahold of.

She blinks a bit suddenly hearing a moan out from behind and to the side of her. She glances over and spots.. one of the red haired human slaves that had been in the store.. had her fingers burried between her thighs and was rapidly stroking her sex.. She was whimpering as those fingers contuned to move.. there was a look of confusion crossing her face mixed with pleasure from her touches. The large imposeing figure beside her was a large.. what she could only call a panther Morph.. he had rippling muscels down his form but if she had to say he basicaly looked like a priarate type.. but he had cool and caculateing eyes.

The human girl was still stroking herself as she looks around.. blushing a bit at the look from others though she wasnt able to appearntly stop herself. She looks up at her "master".. "W wwhat is happening master?" She asks confused as she lets out another moan.

He looks down at her and a small smile crosses his lips. "Its a compulsion flash pet" he says.. "Now at random times you will suddenly have to start playnig with yourself." The Male smiles.. oddly enough it didnt seem a evil smile.. but he glanced at the shop keeper.. "Needless to say i think i will be buying that compulsion flash" he chuckles a bit.

Amanda blinks a bit.. watching the red haired girl contune to play with herself.. the girls juices were starting to glistening upon those fingers and between the soft skin on her thighs. She shakes her head and looks back at the shop keeper again trying to remerber where they were in there talks. "Umm.. yes.. the things i asked for?" she says though she does find her cheeks slightly dusted with red from her own soft blush.

Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:33 pm

“Oh, I misunderstood what you meant. A general knowledge on herbs and their uses would be in the flash containing the Botany package though the first aid stuff is in that flash.

Yugol seemed surprised that she had the money for such a large purchase but that was not his corncern … “30,000 for the Imprinter, 1000 to read Glactic Standard another 1000 for genearl computer use ...”

Then the Compulsion Flash hit, storming over the slave who could not help but thrash about the floor and moan giving the other customers a free show as they caught sight of the red head there on the floor near her Master. Her fingers digging into her wet folds. She blushed but could not refrain.

“Of course,” Yugal answered the panther then flicked his gaze back to Amanda. “I believe that brings us uo to 32,000 now.”

Character Listing

Fri Feb 01, 2013 5:09 pm

She regaurds the shop keeper for a moment.. considering as he spoke.. trying to keep her mind off the moaning sounds from the red head that was playing with herself in the shop.. even if the red head couldnt help herself she was moaning pritty loudly as several of the other people in the shop kept watching her.

She considers for another moment before she finally speaks.. "Ok i want that one also.. the botany one if the first Aid is within it also. So thats the equipment, the read one and the general computer stuff plus the botany" she nods after a moment.

She glances over to the read haired girl as she had let out a loud moan the orgasm haveing finally taken over her body. her skin glistening with sweat as she had climbed back to her feet unsteadly.

She turns her gaze back to the shop keeper. "I dont need them marked if you dont mind.. i dont wish anyone looking at them to see what they are.. a surprise you might say" she says and considers for a moment.. it would be a risk.. but... "Perhaps a couple of other useful skills could be added in there.. but i dont want to know what they are." she says..

It would indeed be a risk.. but perhaps if she didnt know what the skills were it would be something somewhat useful to her.. and if she could help not thinking about it.. he wouldnt be able to tell what she had gotton besides the herb one which she would be trying very hard to contune to think about.

She glances at the scents again.. "Umm.. i can assume what the lust one does.. but what does obessission does?" she says.. "and do you have anything eles that would be useful?" she states.. she had to admit the red head moaning behind her had got her mind a little frazzeled.// she couldnt be the other human girl had allowed herself to be... tamed..

Fri Feb 01, 2013 7:24 pm

“The First Aid and Botany are separate. There is mention of herbs in both though the Botany has extensive detail and features those herbs not just useful for medicines and remedies.”

Aliens of all types had been approaching the Master and slave impressed with the show they had just witnessed though interested in partaking of the girl and offering sizeable portions of money the panther declined these offers as he and the slave went back to shopping.

He considered gazing at her attire and what she was going to be useful before just blindly reaching under the counter to seize up some random discs that not even he knew what was on them other than they not being combat related. Those ones were more and he took those out from the xim. He retrieved a few discs afer figuring out how many he was pulling out first. Of course before he did this he made sure that she had a valid method to pay with.

“How many random discs and did you want both, one or neither? He was calculating how much money would be changing hands – more than enough to purchase a used starship … sex sells it seemed.

“That scent ...” he considered as he he thought about it. “It attracts things to you making the tartgets be smitten by you briefly … however it does have it's side effects and changes are you'd be affect by in … it's rather difficult to explain how the aromas work ...”

Character Listing

Fri Feb 01, 2013 8:25 pm

She hmms slightly as she contunes to look a the shop keeper.. considering.. "Well i suppose it should be both.. so Equipment, read.computer, botany, firstaid.. and 2 of the randoms i dont want to know about but they need to be useful.. and i dont want any of them to to say what they are still." she nods again after a moment.

She defently didnt need any scents that attracked people to her.. she had enough of that problem allready.. what ever that potion he had allready given her.. had made her stick out anyway.. not too many girls had naturaly ankel length pink silken hair.. and appearently sensual features like she had now. If she was naked she would look allmost like a flawless nymth at this point.

"I think im all set with the scents i dont need to be changed.." she shakes her head slgihtly.

She couldnt really think of anything eles in this place that was picking up her intrests.. or at least nothing she was admitting to even herself.. After all it was a sex shop.

She looks at the shop owner.. "Well with those i think that will do it." she says as she reaches into the hem of those silken harem pants at her side and slips out that card that was sown into the seem of the silks.. and holds the card out toward him.

Fri Feb 01, 2013 8:48 pm

He considered the scents for a bit, unsure if they would be much of an interest to her since she seemed to obviouslu be planning her escape.

He clculated the purchase being 36,000 and swiped her debit card reducing the amount accordingly, giving her the receipt and gave her some simple words as far as the Imprinter and the Flash Cards went. He thanked her for the business though he noted that Savalis, the panther and his red headed slave Rika were in line behind her.

Savalis set a hand on her shoulder lightly. “Where is your Master, little one?”

Character Listing

Fri Feb 01, 2013 9:04 pm

She nods to the shop keeper as he takes the card form her and runs it threw the machine.. she supposed charging it to the card. She takes it back as he hands it to her.. She slips the card back into that tiny insewen pocket before taking the bag from him as he explaines some of the details of useing them.

She meeps as she suddenly turns about as she feels that hand on her shoulder.. she looks up seeing that same panther morph that had been over near that red haired girl.. She blinks and acutually see's the girl standing slightly behind him and off to the side..

She looks back up at him.. she opens her mouth to retort about not being owned.. but stops and thinks better of it.. last thing she needed was someone eles desideing she needed to be owned...

"umm.. I dont know.." she says simply.. it acutally was the truth not that she cared were he was in all.. She moves to the side carrying her back as she starts to go around the pather male... eyeing the girl for a moment before she reverts her eyes toward the door.. swollowing a bit as she steps around the male.. wondering if he was going to stop her.

Fri Feb 01, 2013 9:25 pm

Rika was still blushing at what she did though she was refraininig from making any sort of psysical eye contact with anyone. As she went to pass Savalis though her arm was grabbed by the black cat of a “man” who grinned at here showing off his impressive teetth though he was quiet relaxed at this stage. His claws were still retracted as the well dressed feline priate regarded her for a small moment.

“That is a lot of money he's entrusting a slave with. And you do not know where he is. I find this suspect. Perhaps I should hold onto you and be a good saamataran until he starts looking around for you, hm?”

Character Listing

Fri Feb 01, 2013 9:39 pm

She Meeps a bit as he reaches out and grasps ahold of her slip upper arm.. his ferm grip was strong enough she knew just from looking at those muscels upon him she wouldnt be breaking free from his grip without a extream amount of luck.

She swollows a bit looking up at him. "Umm.. could you please let go.. i have err.. other shopping to do. What am i to know whats in the mind of the one who gave me the money?" she says after a moment as she contunes to look at him.

She glances at the red haired girl again.. looking at that blush over her features.. perhaps she wasnt as.. broke as she had assumed.. just more behavured.. not liking what had happen to her.. but knowing she couldnt advoid it so she felt embrassed only it still excited her even if she was afraid to admit it..

She shakes her head slightly and looks back at the pather male again.. She bites her lip a moment feeling his fingers flex on her arm from where he holds her.. there was.. something about him she couldnt put her finger on it.. but.. jsut something.. she shakes her head slightly..

"Umm.. i only have a hour.. umm.. Sir? Please may i contune?" she trys to use a.. meek voice..even though it apepared to be forced.

Fri Feb 01, 2013 10:04 pm
Reply to topic   [ 511 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 35  Next