View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Jun 08, 2024 9:52 am

Reply to topic  [ 57 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Peckish (for Susan) 

Post Re: Peekish (for Susan)
For a while, it looked like the creature wasn't going to pursue her, until it suddenly emerged from a tree to cut off her escape. Well, so much for the Saotome-ryu anything goes style's secret technique, she thought.

Your best chance for evading me would have been in the clearing though I would be dangerously close, too close for your tastes I am willing to bet.

She shook her head. "That wouldn't work unless you gave up before I got tired. Not a chance I was going to take." She again squared off to face him, but this time she wasn't going to try to run. "So, we're going to have to do this the hard way, are we?" she asked, waiting for him to make a move. Wish I knew if I could break a log bare-handed before getting attacked by a tree.

Send me a pm if you want to set up an rp.

Character listing

Tue Feb 19, 2013 8:26 pm

So true ... He seemed to reflect on the clearing for a moment as she shifted into a fighting stance once more. He really had no desire to hurt her and other fleshy ones tried to attack him physically to no avail.

Regretfully that seems to be the case. He sighed as he looked at her with those green unblinking eyes of his. But as she squared up he had a casual look of their wooded terrain. He did not rush in as if he were concerned about something or …

He was waiting! Creepers snaked out, bent into various shapes by his mental command while she was busy focusing on him he was busy using the very vegetation of the terrain to impede an entangle her legs, taking advantage of that moment he rushed forward at her intend to use his heavier weight to grapple with her.

The occasional partner of Slarr

Tue Feb 19, 2013 9:10 pm

Her focus was mostly on him, so she didn't miss his glances at the terrain despite the difficulty in reading his completely inhuman face. Even so, there was little she could do to avoid the encroaching creepers before he charged at her.

As he got close, she tried to twist out of his path and grab him. Her plan was to use his momentum to propel him further down the path, giving herself some time to try and free her legs. Ideally, she'd have tried to use his momentum to knock him to the ground and then press the attack before he could recover, but she couldn't move enough to do so; she wasn't sure she had enough freedom to actually manage the move she was trying.

Character listing

Wed Feb 20, 2013 8:43 pm

Birch was easy to grab a hold of. He was not trying to evade her in any way and his straight forward momentum allowed her to take advantage of his charge as she through him despite his enormous weight advantage but he did not go far for with command of vegetation he had it grasping him and arresting his path before he went to far then released him.

He stood as she was working at the creepers but he was in the process of working his way back to her, slowly moving in now, not that she had hurt him but to avoid that trick again. Other plants about her danced and swayed ready to restrain her the moment she freed herself.

Good, but it will take more than that sapling.

Wed Feb 20, 2013 9:13 pm

"Didn't think that would stop you," she said as she tore a vine away from her legs. The creature hadn't gone as far away as she'd expected, so she hadn't been able to free herself anywhere near as much as she'd wanted to. Not that it seemed like it would have mattered anyway, as more plants seemed to be ready to grab her if she did get loose. Okay, I'll have to try fighting with almost no mobility and without kicking. It wouldn't be easy; the thing wasn't going to let her throw it the same way again, and it was probably too solid for her to do any real damage by striking it. Maybe its arms are thin enough that I could break one off if I caught it. The fact she was effectively trying to dismember her opponent disturbed her, but the circumstances here were far from ordinary. It probably won't kill the thing, and it might be able to grow a new one, she rationalized as she readied herself for the creature's inevitable attack.

Character listing

Fri Feb 22, 2013 2:25 pm

He lumbered closer, unafraid but unwilling to let her get away with trying the same ploy twice. Unable to move her legs Birch has an easier time of it but a combination of thickness and harness mixed in with the inhibitors prevents her from braking the appendage.

She takes his arm, drawing it away and while it is not as thick at the wrists or elbows it is still thick there. Nor are there many joints in his hands. She is able to grab an arm easy enough as his other hand grabs at her top yanking at it, shredding it as she discovers that she is unable to easily brake the limb nor does there seem to be any give to it at all as she pulls on it the appendage is rigid, not perfectly so having so natural give in it though with one hand it was already using the opportunity to seize a covered breast.

Fri Feb 22, 2013 3:01 pm

She quickly gave up on her attempt to break his arm when it proved too strong for her to do so easily, but not quickly enough to prevent the creature from ripping off her t-shirt. "Gahh! Let go!" she yelled as it grabbed her breast, only the fabric of her sports bra between her and its hand. She made a brief attempt to pull the hand away, but the creature's strength proved too great to allow her to do so easily. She quickly changed tactics, jabbing her fingers at what seemed to be the thing's eyes in the hopes that it would instinctively move its arms to protect itself.

Character listing

Sun Feb 24, 2013 2:36 pm

You'll forgive me if it don't ...

He held on to that breast using his uperior strngth to great effect here. His other hand reach to her bra pulling and tarin at it. He did not suspect for a moment that this sapling would comply if he told her to strip.

But he did not try to prevent her from jamming him in the eyes. Juniper had tried that though found the same thing that Susan discovered. As a plant he had no nervous system. The eyes that allowed him sight were hard knots in the wood. Without eye lids he always saw unless these knots were covered some how.

Juniper had to bargain with Birch, he was not above reason though thus far he had seen nothing that would make him interested enough in letting her go. Juniper was the first to succeed, the only one to succeed because the reward offered was greater than a simple meal. At the time he was not to0 hungry a little less than he was now though if the offer was tempting enough …

As it stood though he was getting ready to harvest her juices.

That will not work I'm afraid. Physically you can perhaps unbalance me a few times but nothing further than this sapling.

Sun Feb 24, 2013 3:08 pm

Her bra quickly gave way as the creature tore at it, exposing her breasts as they bounced free. Her strike at its 'eyes' had only managed to hurt her fingers slightly when they hit the unyielding wood, so she went back to trying to force his hands away from her. It was clearly a losing battle, as she couldn't really hold back one of his hands using both of hers, but she wasn't going to give up without a fight.

Character listing

Mon Feb 25, 2013 5:17 pm

She fought not that he blamed her for doing so. Their aims had been different of course and though the ploy was useless in thwarting him he could understand it. His hand cupped and fondled her breasts, thick fingers brushing over the nipples as they move against her eagerly.

He can anticipate the fact that he was about to fill his need soon but even so he knows that his work isn't finished her as the vegetation on her legs widens her stance before one of those hands dwindle to her waist band, ripping and taring at the cloth there to get at her body better. The clothes were like a wrapper that he was now removing to feast on what remained beneath.

Shredding her panties he makes quick work of her clothes.

Now that is out of the way I both regret but look forward to this sapling.

Mon Feb 25, 2013 5:32 pm

She tried to pull away from the creature as it tore her shorts and panties. The plants holding her made this impossible, her struggles doing no more than causing her breasts to bounce enticingly.

At its comment, she glared at it. "If you regret it, don't do it!" She didn't expect the thing would actually do so, but it couldn't hurt to try. Even so, she moved one hand to guard her pussy while the other continued to try to hold off her assailant.

Character listing

Tue Feb 26, 2013 12:52 pm

Her breasts bounced as he tore her clothes, shredding them with those powerful limbs. She tried to ward herself in some measure … A creeper wraps about the wrist of that had pulling the limb away from her sex.

I'm afraid if I don't I would die. It would be as if I told you to stop breathing, you could only do it for so long before you began to crave air, to breath again! And I chance upon so few of you these days that I have to make each one of you count.

He rubs against the soft folds of her sex, his hand skimming against her there as she fights with his other hand against the curve of her breast. He leans forward licking the side of her neck with a most, enzyme coated tongue.

Tue Feb 26, 2013 1:12 pm

She could fell some sympathy for the creature when it explained its situation; before, she hadn't really registered that this was necessary for its survival, not just beneficial for it. That didn't stop her struggles, though, as she continued to strain against the vines and try to pull its hand off her breast.

Despite her resistance, her body was beginning to respond to the thing's attentions. Under his hand, her nipple began to become erect. "Uhn… You're enjoying this… aah… far too much for… just needing it for survival."

Character listing

Wed Feb 27, 2013 2:09 pm

Her struggles were still there as he assumed that they would be. She was too week to dislodge him though as he felt the ripening of her nipple beneath the palm of his hand. Indeed he liked his work as a finger pressed to her clit rocking back and forth in small circles trying to get the obvious effect from her.

Of course he enjoyed his work for reasons that he was about to explain as he kept her stance widened.

I need you as aroused as I can get you to promote the nectar of your body. I harvest it, collect it. If for instance I cannot get you aroused then I cannot feed and will let you go. Granted it hasn't happened yet but if it does then the is no benefit to either one of us. I cannot feed and you certainly do not wish for this.

Suffice it to say I do my best. I take it you are no longer a virgin sapling? I only ask because I have pain dulling enzymes that can make the experience more pleasant for you if I use them.

Wed Feb 27, 2013 2:27 pm

She glared at him. "No, you're not the first monster I've encountered." The sensible thing to do at this point would be to surrender and let the thing have its way with her; she only had one arm free, couldn't have hurt it even at her best, and it was doing this for survival rather than pleasure. Even so, she was determined to fight these things as much as she could, even if it was a hopeless situation. "Let me… ngh… go! I'm not… ohh… going to… nnn… cum for you… aaaah!" Despite her claim, she was already getting wet from the thing's hand rubbing her clit; unless it gave up, it was only a matter of time until she was proven wrong.

Character listing

Fri Mar 01, 2013 1:02 am
Reply to topic   [ 57 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next