View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Jul 04, 2024 9:33 am

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 46 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 A Second Chance(for Izumi) 

Post Re: A Second Chance(for Izumi)
(Oh, she hasn't stuck her fingers all the way in yet :))

Izumi pouts a little as she flicks her gaze up at Mildred. She's bound of course and at her mercy to a degree though she realized that this was only a temporary arrangement right now. She couldn't make the other girl do much and she was not about to go back on her word and start using her manipulation of luck on her. Maybe on all those around her so it became more likely to rub off on her. A professor with a bit of bad luck could loose papers before grading them but even this was a bit extreme.

She had not been reduced to that point yet and allowed her fingers to skim over her clit, a smile replacing the frown after a moment.

“No, you have not … though you must know that this feels good, there’s no denying that. If you don't want to be my pet then I cannot play with you any further. Do you for me to stop?”

Thu Apr 04, 2013 6:32 pm

(I know she hasn't.)

"Are you saying you won't keep going unless I submit to you?" Mildred asks. This was a little scary, giving up her free will to another. She was also concerned with what others would think of her. Not about her being a slut, but seeing her as being weak and dependent on someone else.

After a moment, she finally gives an answers. "No I dont want you to stop. But no one else may ever know about this."

Thu Apr 04, 2013 6:44 pm

She nods. “I'm not going to rape you or anything like that. So if you really don't wanna … I can't really force you into this.” She knew what it was like to be on the receiving end of this though the witch smiles as Mildred allows her to continue.

“No one will know, Pet. Not unless you tell them.” She sits up on her knees with her fingers still lightly within her, the other seized the side of her head, bringing her lips to the other girl's again.

“Only when we are alone will you be my, Pet. I have pined for you for some time but can't compete with the other girls, not really. So I had to be a bit more daring. Either you would see things my way or I was going to thoroughly embarrass myself here …

“Now, how far do you wish to go? I can still have a bit of fun without taking your virginity is you desire to keep it or determined to save it for marriage or some such.”

Thu Apr 04, 2013 6:58 pm

"I don't really feel forced. And I really wasn't trying to keep my virginity for marriage. I just want to keep it a while longer." Mildred said. "It will take time for me to adjust though. I'm not used to using titles like mistress."

Thu Apr 04, 2013 7:24 pm

Izumi smiles a bit, that smile fading into a grin. “I am glad that you feel that way. You will learn how to address me in private. In public you can call me Asano, or Izumi if we appear to be making headway in a relationship as friends to the outward observer. In private it will be Mistress. In fact that will be the first word out of your mouth in any statement you utter. Is that clear?”

Her fingers circle against the girl's clit as the two fingers inside her only go as deep as that barrier not braking the hymen as she rubs her fingers back and forth, steadily at first as she picks up the tempo.

“Now, Pet, any objections?”

Thu Apr 04, 2013 7:58 pm

Mildred moans and whimpers feeling Izumi's fingers circle over her clit, her body aching with need. "Y-yes mistress...may I cum please, mistress? I can't...I can't take this anymore."

Fri Apr 05, 2013 4:18 pm

“Hm. So soon? Well, I do want to hear you purr Pet.” She extracts her fingers and stop stimulating her clit. She gets on the foot of the bed rubbing her thighs nice and slowly. “There is so much more I wish to do to you Pet but since you want to hold onto your virginity a little longer I'll let you release now.”

She takes that clit in her mouth as her tongue circles her clit. She nipples on it slightly teasing the bundle of nerves as she inserts two fingers back inside her. They are shallow inside her folds even if they move back and forth inside her in a quest to give Milly just what she needed.

Fri Apr 05, 2013 4:42 pm

Mildred was a little embarrassed needing to cum already, but she wasn't expecting this to feel so good. She moans out starting to buck her hips as Izumi continues to play with her clit. She arches her back tugging at her binds and almost screaming as she reaches her climax, then drops back onto the bed panting. "That felt...wonderful...mistress.." She said trying to catch her breath.

Fri Apr 05, 2013 5:13 pm

Izumi smiles, pleased with the reaction as she brakes away for a moment. She was not yet finished with the girl but would allow her to catch her breath for she wanted her entrenched in this moment more than one release of course. No she wanted something with a bit more impact.

“It's a good thing your don't have a room mate though it may be convent that we get a reassignment to our living arrangements. If we were living together Pet then I would have greater access to you."

Dildo or vibrator? She looked into her case then decides on one taking out the purple vibrator and returning.

“are you curious as to what a man feels like. Mind you I can give you only the barest trace of that.”

Fri Apr 05, 2013 5:26 pm

"That would be nice, mistress. They were looking for someone to be my new roommate." Mildred said. "I have been a little curious..." She answers looking at the vibrator. "This is going to hurt. Is it, mistress?"

Fri Apr 05, 2013 5:53 pm

“Good, your room appears to be larger than my own so I'll put in for the room change.” She regards the vibrator for a moment then shakes her head.

“If I put it in all the way ...” she only had her tampered dreams to go on but even those as horrifying as they were towards the end were quite nice. She got to see Jake again after all.

“I was only going to give you a little taste my Pet though a real one doesn't vibrate like this one.”

Fri Apr 05, 2013 6:05 pm

Mildred nods. "I know you were mistress. I trust you." She opens her legs a little more for Izumi waiting for her to use the vibrator.

Sat Apr 06, 2013 12:03 am

Izumi smiles. She enjoys this sort of trust though she moistens the vibrator a little with her mouth before turning it on and rubbing it against her swollen clit for a bit.

When Izumi finishes she clicks the vibrator off and begins rubbing it against her soft folds before pressing it in barely stopping once she encounters that resistance.

She's barely even in the girl, the vibrator moves back and forth then turns on quite suddenly though right now it is at the lowest setting.

Sat Apr 06, 2013 12:51 am

Mildred gasps and moans out again feeling the vibrator going against her clit. She'd never considered getting any of these toys before. Now she wished she had sooner. Her moans become closer to whimpers as the toy was pushed inside her, stretching her a bit. But she made no indication of wanting to stop.

Tue Apr 09, 2013 6:46 pm

“You're ready for this ...” Izumi smiles a bit as she makes those shallow thrusts letting Milly build up that liquid heat inside her. Then she starts grinding against her passage with the toy before flickering it on to it's lightest setting.

“How's that feel?” She is careful though, recounting the dream that Wraith granted her she had some experience knowing what pain felt like when losing your hymen but how pleasant it felt afterward.

She seized a breast after pulling down the night gown enough where it plopped free. She smiled again, squeezed the breast then leaned forward to suckle it. Her tongue roles slowly against the aerole before her blue eyes flicker up into that face. She plays with that mound a little bit longer.

“See, there are ways of keeping your virginity intact but it can feel so much better than this too, Milly if you are interested.” And with that she plays with the setting on the vibrator once more turning it to medium.

Tue Apr 09, 2013 7:11 pm
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 46 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next