View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Jul 07, 2024 1:43 am

Reply to topic  [ 24 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Assignment (for Midnight) 

Post Re: Assignment (for Midnight)
Midnight smiles even wider. Not a normal smile now. More unnerving. More pointed.

"Stop with all that. I know what you're trying. I've been trying very hard to make sure none of my hair and clothing strands get caught on this sofa. You think I don't know about your little dolls here? I know everything about everyone here, Etolie. And if I suspect you pose any real danger to my wellbeing, then you will regret it." Midnight is circling her now, like a vulture. "As such, I shall remain charitable." She sits on the girl's knees, in a manner that means Etolie can't lash out quickly enough to do anything. "Now", Midnight whispers. "You were telling me a story".

TehMorganator (n);
See also; Sociopath, Pervert, Narcissist.

Mon Apr 29, 2013 11:40 pm

What an insolent girl! Her eyes narrow a bit then she's a bit confused when the girl sits in her lap. In a way it would be easier to get a sample from the girl if that was what she was after though by doing so it would probably get noticed quicker.

She chuckles and shakes her head. “And why would I do anything to you?” She lied of course. “That crap doesn't even work. I was born in Haiti and most of it happen to be gag gifts.”

Mon Apr 29, 2013 11:54 pm

"You don't fool me, no matter how you play it. Your contempt for me was obvious from the start. Plus there's the fact that this 'voodoo' is real. But it's not magic. Merely a science. Just like this". Midnight flourishes, and the pencil she had dropped floated up to her hand.

She looks right into the other girl's eyes. Her own flicker red and blue. "I am a very dangerous woman to get on the wrong side of, Etolie. Shall I tell you a story?" She asks, menacingly, as she levitates a knife from a nearby table over, and leaves it ominouslt hanging in the air. "Do you want to hear my story?" She repeats.

TehMorganator (n);

Tue Apr 30, 2013 12:01 am

She stares at that knife as it is brought over. She is familiar enough with magic not to be visisible shaken though this is the first time that it is used against her at all.

Her eyes narrow as she looks at Midnight. “Are you threatening me?”

Tue Apr 30, 2013 12:19 am

"Whether or not you perceive it as a threat is entirely up to you. However, I did ask you a question, and it's quite rude to ignore me, so I will ask you one more time. Do you want me to tell you a story?"

TehMorganator (n);

Tue Apr 30, 2013 12:23 am

This wasn't fun any more and she was about to tell the other girl to leave if not for that knife that she glares at. “Fine tell your story.”

Tue Apr 30, 2013 12:27 am

"Once, there was a little girl. Seven or eight years old at the time. All she wanted was to get on with things. But at her school, some people didn't appreciate that. There was one girl, for example, who was always going on about being better than everyone else because her parents were rich. She was a lot like you. She targeted the little girl especially. And one day..." Midnight giggles a little. "They never could prove who did it. Eighteen dead and one missing. No bodies could be recognised. The little girl, officially anyway, died. But she wasn't. She ran, unable to face the deaths she had caused. She made herself a living, and then eventually she made her way into a private school. She had vowed never to kill people again."

She looks Etolie right in the eyes, stops smiling. "But I'm seriously going to reconsider that promise".

She stands up, smiling, eyes regular blue again. "I have another story, if you want to hear it, and it has a happier ending.". She strokes the flat end of the knife against Etolie's cheek. "Trust me, you do. But you'll need to follow me."

TehMorganator (n);

Tue Apr 30, 2013 6:05 pm

There was an implied threat there. Etolie didn't like that. She was never one to like loosing control of a situation. Her eyes are still narrowed as she listens.

“Fine,” she huffs standing up to follow. “Where too?” She'd here the other story though it was tougher to just disappear on a remote island still that did her little good, now didn't it. She would hear the other story.

Tue Apr 30, 2013 9:00 pm

"It's in the basement", Midnight smirks. "Unless you're scared to go there?"

This story continues here;

viewtopic.php?f=17&t=8621

TehMorganator (n);

Tue Apr 30, 2013 9:09 pm
Reply to topic   [ 24 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2