View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Oct 05, 2024 10:01 pm

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 67 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Two Out of Three Ain't Bad (for Rosalie) 

Post Re: Two Out of Three Ain't Bad (for Rosalie)
Rosalie wasn't sure what some of things like Vodran's beard meant, but she now understood what the term Top Sider meant. "Why thank you." She said watching as the other people finished packing then left. Once they disappeared from sight, Rosalie timidly undresses, setting her clothes on a fallen tree nearby. She hesitantly removes her bra and panties as well, blushing as she came back to Myra.

Sat May 18, 2013 12:46 am

She had no shame though taking over her wet bikini and tossing the pieces away from the water far enough that they would not get swept up. She smiles, her nipples already hard as she views th naked form of the other girl as she moves on up.

“Don't be bashful. You've got a nice body, Rosalie. Now do you want to see proof first? Of course you do," and she looks at the water causing a small portion to part while miniature whirl pools form in others. “Shall I do more? What would you like to see?”

Sat May 18, 2013 1:17 am

Rosalie looked on in astonishment seeing Myra control the water. How many others here had supernatural abilities as well? "Um...can we keep the water calm while we're in there? Those whirlpools make me nervous."

Sat May 18, 2013 2:11 am

Myra smiles again and nods the whirl pools settling and the water reverting to it's normal flow. She sneaks a hand within he's brushing her fingers against the side of her face imparting the girl with the ability to breath water.

“The water is calm and now you can breath it. There is nothing to fear.” Myra steps away a few paces into the water then looks back over her shoulder. “You coming? The worse the water can do is make it so you can't breath and that little problem has been dealt with.” Well, the worse calm water can do she does not wish to spook her though and does not mention such things as rip tides and stormy water.

Sat May 18, 2013 3:49 am

Rosalie takes a deep breath and slowly approaches the water, stepping in up to her ankles. She shudders feeling how cool the water is. She then slowly goes up to her knees, her waist, to her chest. She looks over at Myra wondering if they were far out enough.

Sat May 18, 2013 4:43 am

She smiles at her thinking to herself all the while. Just a little further ...

“Good job!” She comments, smiling at her as she watches Rosalie move further out. She dips beneath the waves and when she pops up she's behind her, breasts pressed into her back as she reaches around her squeezing those melons of hers.

“By Vodran's beard, Top Sider, your breasts feel so good.” And she licks at the corral of her ear after saying so.

Sat May 18, 2013 5:24 am

Rosalie lets out a soft cry in surprise as Myra suddenly came up from behind and held her breasts. At first, she just blushed and stood there, still shocked by this. "Um...I'm flattered...but, I'm not really into other girls. So...could you please let go?"

Sat May 18, 2013 6:53 am

Her grip was firm and while weak for a Vodran she was stronger than a human. Her fingers pressed into her breasts holding her back.

“Now, now, there will be no talk of such non sense!” A hand smoothed down her chest towards the water as her hand crept don between her thighs.

Her tongue swept along her neck as she drifted down towards Rosalie. “Someone whose never seen a man hasn't at least though of this? Relax.”

It did not matter I she did or not for this was going to happen regardless the only difference being how much Rosalie enjoyed this.

Sat May 18, 2013 9:53 am

Even though Rosalie was somewhat athletic, she found she wasn't strong enough to break free from Myra's hold. She gasps and squirms feeling her hand moving down between her legs and tries to close them. If she could just get Myra to look her in her eyes, she could her hypnosis to distract her. Unfortunately for Rosalie, she would find her ability severely weakened, to the point that they would have no affect on anything other than other humans. "Please stop this. I'm serious."

Sat May 18, 2013 10:05 am

“But why? Doesn't this feel good Top Sider?”

Her fingers dip beneath the water. She's in no rush to over power the girl and this rubs against her clit nice and slow as she stimulates her her hand holding her back against her.

“It's not so often that I get to enjoy myself. Especially with someone as beautiful.”

Sat May 18, 2013 11:17 am

Rosalie blushes at the question. It did feel good, but she was too embarrassed to admit it. Still, this was right out in public, and she didn't want to risk being seen. She was not an exhibitionist. She still tries to pull away from Myra.

Sat May 18, 2013 8:16 pm

She brings a tongue along Rosalie's neck as the young woman tries to pull away but even being weak for a Vodran she is still a good deal stronger than her and all Rosalie really manages to do is press herself up against those entrapping hands.

To make matters worse the water seems stronger now as it twirls around them and Myra shifts, her legs dissolving beneath the waves forming a tail, the webbing between her fingers becoming more pronounced.

“Don't fight it Rosalie, unless of course you want to anger me.”

Sat May 18, 2013 8:47 pm

Rosalie froze up as she noticed the water moving around them. What really shocked her was noticing Myra changing to her true form. She slowly back at her, eyes wide with surprise and fear. "You're...not human...?"

Sat May 18, 2013 9:35 pm

“No Top Sider. I am Vodrani and from a long ways from this place. I can assume by the way you body is tensing up that you are new to all this. Do not resist and you will be fine. Of course we are out far enough were if you resist then, well, I would have to revoke your ability to breath under the waves. Further, with my command of the water you would never make it to the shore. I do not intend to harm you unless you make this difficult.

“In fact ...” she considers … “I am assuming from being away from men an your reactions earlier that you are still a virgin. Is that the case?”

Sat May 18, 2013 9:54 pm

Rosalie slowly nodded still looking scared. She became even more worried hearing Myra warn her not to make things difficult. The urge to keep trying to get away was strong, but she couldn't even get body to move. "What are you going to do with me?"

Sat May 18, 2013 10:02 pm
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 67 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next